Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A brawl game gone wrong....(commyXBlade)

"Midna, that's enough. You stay by me for the rest of the day!" Link said, sensing that Samus was once again uncomfortable. Midna, however, only laughed.

"Fine, spoilsport. Be that way." she said, diving back into his shadow.

Since she was invisible while in his shadow, she took the chance to blow a kiss at Link's face. Midna had already devised a plot to make him hers, and it involved Samus' help to a degree. Their next target that she was going to send them after was the Fused Shadow in the Eldin Province.

"I'm sorry about her, Samus. She tends to get jealous of any girl I talk to, except for Ilia-Chan for some reason. She doesn't mean any harm, she just....I don't know." Link said, his voice failing towards the end. On the other side of the bridge was a beautiful chestnut brown Arabian mare with a black mane and tail. "Epona, how are you, girl? Not too worried about us, I hope?"

Epona whinnied back and rubbed her muzzle against Samus' shoulder, just trying to be friendly.

Samus nodded, "I understand I guess. Being Jealous of you is something that I think girls would do Link." She said softly as they approached the village. When a horse appeared she smiled and nuzzled it back in response to its friendly gesture. Even though she was locked in metal and armor she could feel the touch of the animal. The gesture of what it spoke had gone through her metal shell easily. "This must be your horse...Link.", She said softly as she pet it with her other hand running her metal hand down the muzzle of the horse gently as she looked back at Link and smiled. Suddenly her visor was going nuts and noticed that the scanner was showing a piece of the 'fused shadow' in another temple near the Eldin Province. The scanner went nuts for a second and then she sighed and then looked back at him, "...As we were...you were going to show me the village Link?" She said as she didn't want to deal with more attacking right now since they had been battling a huge monster for a while.

Link smiled, petting Epona's muzzle. "Her name's Epona. I think she likes you, Samus-Chan." he said. Then he pointed to the house that was built into the tree above them. "But before we head into town, why don't we get something to eat and get a good night's rest first? Having to fight that damn plant on top of the Brawl Tournament, especially after facing Wolf, Solid Snake, and Pikachu before facing you, made me feel really drained."

Once again, Midna giggled from his shadow. She'd figured out a way to make him take her ad make her his own, but she would have to wait until they went to Kahkariko Village in a couple days.

"Link, maybe you better let me cook tonight. Even that stupid pink puffball with the insatiable urge to inhale shit can cook better than you. And it doesn't have any taste buds!"

Link blushed slightly, remembering the one time he tried cooking for a friend, and nodded. "Good idea. I don't want to accidentally poison Samus-Chan with 100% poison-free ingredients."

Epona whinnied a chuckle as she rested her head on the Ordonian's shoulder.

Samus looked at them and smiled nervously as she headed with them past the spring and then further. They had reached the small walk way and around as they headed down past Link's Home toward the mayor's house. Samus took in the scenery but like her fashion she studied things and made sure her surroundings in case she would need to use something for them or their advantage in case they are caught in a disadvantage. "Link, your village is so beautiful it is better to see then metal all the time in my time.", She said over her intercom from her helmet as she looked around more waiting for the ordonian reply.

"I'm glad you like it here, Samus-Chan." Link said as a heavier-set fellow with a small mustache and goatee and receeding hairline came out to meet them.

"Link! Welcome home! Ilia's waiting inside if you want to talk to her. And who might your armored friend be?" he said, pollitely bowing to Samus.

Link smiled. "Shichou, this is Samus Aran. She's one of the contenders in the Brawll Tournament that's coming up in a few weeks. She came to Hyrule as a part of the Tournament's 'Know Your Rival' Program. Basically, She'll be with us until the Tournament starts, and then afterwards, she'll return to her homeland." Link said, quickly masking the fact that the timeline had been skewed a bit when the platform had malfunctioned.

The Mayor just smiled and Welcomed Samus into his home. "So it's like a Foreign-Exchange program? What do you think of Hyrule, Ma'am?" He asked as Link went to find Ilila. Midna, however, quickly left the building,running off to the North for God knows what reason. "The wildlife here hasn't taken a bite outta you yet, has it?"

Samus looked at Mayor, "It is beautiful." She said as the mayor smiled. Samus nodded softly as she smiled as she suddenly there was a 'kisshhhh' from the noise around her neck and suddenly her long blond hair flowed out and her skin now shown for the first time as blue eyes. "I need to take this off to eat.", She smiled as she looked at them both Midna and the rest of them seeing her face for the first time.

The mayor's jaw dropped, but he quickly recovered.

"You remind me of our ruler, Princess Zelda." he said. Then he took his leave to go prepare the meal.

Midna took advantage of this and slipped from Link's shadow and hovered up to Samus. She smirked slightly, like she had when she first met Link.

"You do resemble Zelda, Samus-San."No wonder Link hates his matches with you so much."

Link blushed. "Midna!! Youweren't supposed to tell her that!!"

Samus blushed, "well, it is because ...I don't know!" She said flustered as she looked away, "I know how Zelda looks and I don't know why we look so alike." Her body language obviously spoke a whole marathon for the group as she was embarrassed and quite nervous as well. Though when she noticed the mayor go into the house she followed him as she wanted them to come with too though not voicing it due to her flustered feelings. "Come on...", She said quickly walking into the home without her helmet as she left it on the table after she entered. She wondered if they would come since Midna was with Link again and she knew that Princess had something in her mind for the young boy that she had always kept barraging with her lovely advances. At least that is what it looked like to Samus. While she waited for the two to enter the home she walked in and she noticed paintings of the mayor and his daughter as she looked around taking in the views of the paintings that showed the landscape. "Such a pretty landscape it is way better then the metal in HQ.", She said to herself quietly.

The mayor saw Samus looking at the picture as he dried off his hands. "That picture was painted by Link himself about three months back. The boy's got talent with more than just goats and a sword." he said. When Link and Midna entered the house, it was a bit odd because Midna was the one blushing, instead of the blonde swordsman.

"Not boring her to death are you, Mayor-Shicho?" Link asked, using the mayor's full title for once. The mayor, Jericho, shook his head.

"Nah, I just saw her lookin' at the paintin' you did of Ilia and me a few months back."

Midna was a bit too quiet, and the way she was standing, her arms crossed at the wrists, hands below the waist, she looked like a shy schoolgirl. Jericho noticed this and spoke as he smiled gently at her. "Midna-Hime," he said, using her title as Princess. "What's gotten you so quiet all of a sudden?"

"N-nothing....nothing in particular..." she said, turning redder than before. Not once since she and Link had entered the building had she looked at Link. Not once had she even glanced in his direction. And she was blushing crimson, and getting redder by the minute.

Samus looked at Midna and looked at her then back at the painting. Her face had faintly blushed as she smiled, "He has such an artistic soul. I wonder why he fights and not just paint? I think it is more of a pure expression despite my own fighting in my own universe." She analyzed the man's work and just marveled in it. "Thank you Mayor for showing me this piece or telling me of its creator. I know that Link has a pure soul. Anyway I am quite famished. Where is the food?", She said quickly switching suddenly due to the fact her stomach was ripping her heart out methodically speaking and she wanted to eat.

Link blushed slightly at Samus' words. "I love to paint, but the current situation here has forced me to take up arms. The fact that the Ancient Hero of Time was my ancestor kinda makes it so that I am quite proficient with a blade, even though I had never touched one before."

Jericho's face fell as Link mentioned the current 'situation' but he led Samus to the kitchen as he put his smile back. "Dinner's back here. Help yourself, Miss Aran. I can cook up plenty more in a jiffy if we need it. Midna, you can join us if you want to." he said, glancing at the still crimson-faced Twili Princess.

"Th-thank you, Shichou-San, but I must respectfully decline. Food from the Light World has a negative effect on a Twili if a certain herb isn't in it. Sadly, that herb can only be found in the Twilight Realm."

Link sighed. He'd forgotten about that. Luckily though, Midna took her leave and went outside. For what purpose was anyone's guess, as she teleported out of sight before the door closed. Jericho looked slightly crestfallen.

"Well ain't that a shame. I'll have to ask her to bring me some of those herbs some time. I'm sure she'd love my cooking." he said. Then he began dishing out the meal, starting with a large portion of everything for Link, then he carved a decent sized slice off of the roast in the center of the table for each of them. "Miss Aran, tell us a bit about your HQ."

-----

Meanwhile, Midna had warped to Link's house. She lay in his bed, sweating buckets due to a fever that she'd kept hidden while she was around them. She opened her eyes slightly, and one could tell her eyes were unfocused.

"Link-Kun....I won't last the night without some Light Medicine.....I hope you find the note in your boot in time..." she said, her voice now drastically labored.she passed out, the last thing in her sight being a hallucination of a proud and wild wolf with blue eyes.

===

Link took off his boots when he entered Jericho's house. just an fyi.

Samus had gotten into her food as suddenly as her helmet was alarming out of control. Taking no heed to the hospitality that she had held when she had been with them moments before she put her helmet back on after eating some before it went off. :Friendly in trouble!: The helmet had a message on it and suddenly the location of the friendly was being shown as she looked as it was near them. "Link, I think something is up! There is somebody in trouble near us!", She said in her intercom since she had put the air tight seal back on as she looked and turned to the location which was in the location of his house. It was weird why a friendly would be in his home. Maybe the kids of the village and one got sick while not eating something they shouldn't? It was her guess as she waited for the swordsman to come to her.

"Don't let some simple cookin' keep ya from helping out." Jericho said. Then he nodded towards the door as Link swallowed the food in his mouth. "You might want to look in your boots first, Link. I think Midna put something in there."

"Thanks, Mayor-Shichou." The swordsman said. When he checked his boots, he saw a note that was scrawled in the Twili language, and he read quickly, his face turning pale as a sheet. "Gods grant me speed." he whispered. "Shichou! Do you have any of the mandrake roots left?"

Jericho nodded. "They're out in the patch. The spices are in the shelves next door to the shed."

Link bolted out the door, not even putting his boots on. The only thing running through his mind was Midna. Though brief, the note had explained that she'd been poisoned by the Diababa just before Samus had slain it, and only Light World medicine could help.

Rusl watched from the other side of the street as Link frantically prepared a mandrake antidote. He silently wished the recipient of the potion a full and speedy recovery.

-----

Midna was out cold from the poison-induced fever. She had fallen out of the bed and was lying on the floor naked as her gown had torn on a splayed segment of the stepladder that she'd used to get on top of the bed. Her hair was fanned out around her, and the Fused Shadow that she wore on her head had rolled into the corner. The blanket had fallen onto her, and she was covered for the most part. However, her left arm, shoulder, and breast, were as exposed as her face. A thin trail of silver blood trickled from a cut on her forehead down her neck and onto the floor, where it began to crystallize into a familiar hexagonal shape.

"...Link......save.....me....." she whispered. She had only about an hour before the poison would become fatal and impossible to cure. Her only hope and chance of survival was Link's knowledge of herbal cures, and his experience in creating an antidote to a strong poison in short amounts of time.

-----

Link glanced at Samus as he prepared the potion.

"Samus-Chan....Although I've known her for only a few months, Midna has become very precious to me, much like you and the other Brawl Combatants." he said, obviously concerned for the Twili's condition.

Samus checked her visor again and sighed as the health situation on the body was fading. The bar that showed the status of the being was slowing and quickly emptying. "Hurry link! The status of the being if it be midna or anything else is fading fast!", She had dash out of the house and toward the house that the being was at. It was in the house that presumed as Link's as she used her beam to grapple onto the edge or railing of the house and got up opening the door in a hurry as she looked around and then walked in a rush into the house and then turned around as the body just appeared behind her and suddenly she saw the body of a twili passed out on the floor. "It is ..Midna...", She said quickly as she gasped some knowing that she didn't have anything to heal the being with and hoped link had something.

Link quickly ran to Midna's side, holding a shallow bowl of some bittter-looking herbal medicine to the Twili's lips. His voice was full of worry and concern, but also with a sense of compassion that was not normally in his voice.

"I'm here, Midna-Chan. Don't worry anymore."

As Midna slowly opened her eyes, though she was still weak, her eyes pleaded with him, and Link knew their intention instantly. He spoke again, but softly and with his face starting to turn crimson.

"Um...Samus-Chan? Could I ask you to step outside for about ten minutes, please? There's a wound upon her that this medicine won't be able to help with. And, unfortunately, she is a bit shy when I have to treat wounds on her body that are that close to her.....um....those areas."

It was blantantly obvious that he was nervous about having to fix a physical wound on Midna's body in any location, but the fact that the particular wound that Midna needed to be healed was almost at her genitals made his nervousness and embarrassment triple.

Samus blushed softly as she nodded, "yeah...fine." She said as she turned and walked out of the room and down the latter. Landing softly she turned walking out of the house and then jumped down and walked over to a tree and sat down knowing what the two were going to do. Her mind began to wonder as she shook her head, "Damnit Samus...don't think those thoughts. Link is healing her not trying to take advantage of her." She spoke to herself hitting herself with her own beam cannon as she looked up at the house and then down at the path toward the Furon Woods.

About twelve minutes later, Link came out of his house, face red as a boiled lobster, and he sighed.

"I hope I never have to fix a wound on her body that's that close to her.....there...again." he said.

---

FLASHBACK

Link was wearing latex gloves that he'd bought for working with the wounded goats, and he was trying not to be embarrassed, but he couldn't help it. Midna had cut her thigh when she'd fallen, and the laceration was so close to the Twili's genitalia that he could not tend to it without touching Midna's privates.

"Midna-Chan....gommenne. I can't fix it without touching you embarrassing parts."

Midna looked at him with an understanding in her eyes that was beyond the Ordonian's comprehension. She spoke softly, as if fearing she might hurt his feelings if she spoke otherwise.

"It's....it's alright, Link. If it's you...I don't mind. I'll try to not make any noise." she said, her breathing slowly becoming less labored as the medicine took hold.

Link nodded, then took a breath as Midna closed her eyes. As Link began to tend to her wound, he mind wandered to an erotic dream of them making love in the forest, surrounded by the soft glow of the faeries in the golden twilight of dusk. Link's fingers were moving aptly as he cleaned the area around the cut, and she felt them brushing closer to her virgin womanhood by the second. When Link spoke again, his voice carried a soft regret.

"Midna, I have to sew the wound shut. Forgive me for any pain you feel from the needle."

Midna simply nodded. When she felt the prick-and-pierce f the sewing needle going through her flesh,she suppressed a slight moan. She loved the minute pain it gave. It turned her on to some extent. However, at the moment his fingers brushed against her pussy for the first time, she took a jagged breath. Link paused for a split second, then continued working, trying to touch her privates as little as possible.

The fourth time his fingers had no choice but to brush against her softly, she couldn't contain herself any more and let out a soft moan. She knew that if he touched her there once more, she'd become wet, and she'd be very embarrassed about that. Luckily for her, his fingers never brushed there again, as he pulled his hands back and sighed.

"There, all done." Link said.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, not out of love, but a simple kiss of combined relief of having saved her, and comfort as if to tell her she'd be fine. She opened her eyes and saw that he'd turned crimson. She also saw that his body had reacted to the touching of a female's privates.

"Um, Link-Kun? I'm sorry for worrying you."

"It's alright, Midna-Hime. I'll take a minute to calm my body, then go speak with Samus-Chan again. You get some rest."

END FLASHBACK

-----

Link sighed as he spotted Samus.

"She'll need to rest for a day so the medicine can take its full effect, but she's out of the worst of it." he said. Then he blushed and added something under his breath that he'd hoped Samus wouldn't hear, but he forgot about the suit being able to provide subtitles for speech if the volume was too low. "She has a cute body, though..."

Suddenly a clang hit him behind the head, "You DID heal her right?...RIGHT?" She said angerly as she eyed the swordsman. The thought had traveled through her head and this image that he had just mumbled appeared in her head before he came out. "You were taking advantage of her weren't you?", She said with more anger as the man could feel a lightening strike hit his head or face with her eyes that shine with the fear of doom.

"OW!!" Link fell to the ground holding his head in his hands, and he already felt an almost comical, anime-type bump forming from where Samus had hit him with her cannon.

"Yes, I healed her." He looked on the verge of tears due to the pain, but he toughed it out. "And I would never dream of taking advantage of her. It's just....well...."

The Ordonian Swordsman's voice trailed off into silence, and he knew it was bad to go quiet, but he couldn't help it. Seeing Midna as close to nude as she had been, and the fact that the Twilight Princess was secretly in love with him, had made him question his heart. He'd loved Ilia with the utmost affection since the time they had been Malon's age, and that love had only deepened as they grew.

He looked at the gorund between his feet and started to draw absent-minded into the dust with a finger. It took him all of forty-five seconds, but the finished product was a simple drawing: A heart torn perfectly in two. Inside one half was a drawing of Ilia, and in the other was an image of Midna.

Link's face began to tint itself crimson as he looked at it. The pitrue's meaning was simple. His heart was torn between two loves.

"What do I do, though?" Link whispered, once again at a level where the suit's subtitle system would convey his words. "I know I love Ilia-Chan, but....I also think I'm falling in love with Midna-Hime-Chan."

His head dropped down into his arms, which had crossed themselves across his knees, and his voice was a bit more audible. "I don't know, Samus-Chan. I just don't know where my heart truly lies."

-----

Inside his house, Midna heard the loud clang of metal against bone, Link's cry of pain, and she couldn't help but giggle slightly. She knew that he loved Ilia, but now he seemed torn.

"One day real soon, Link-Kun. One day soon, I shall make you mine. May the Goddesses forgive me, for my selfish desires, but....I want one....." She said. Then her voice dropped to a mere whisper. "I want a baby to call my own, and I want Link-Kun to be its father."

Samus sighed letting her anger go, "I am sorry link I might be a woman but all I know is battle. The only one I knew was a Intelligence specialist but he died. So that was hardly anything called love." She said softly as she eyed the swordsman noticed some tears as the man's heart was truly broken apart and was having the hardest time dealing with his emotions. The thought of it made her sighed and almost want to hug him but then afraid she would develop something that would turn this into a triangle she avoided contact with her physical self. "Link, I just hope you can focus enough to choose. Maybe it might have to be one or the other then again just think about the fact of your role I guess.", She said softly, "That is all I can offer." She said slowly and made her way back to the village not wanting to stay there since this man was asking her on something she couldn't help.

"Link moping again?" Jericho asked as he approached Samus. "That boy can be more emotional when it comes to Midna and Ilia. Hard to believe that boy used to be a wallflower when it came to girls."

-----

Link wandered back into his house to think, and when he entered, he climbed the ladder up to his bed. He sat on the chair next to it and smiled at Midna, who was feigning sleep.

"I told myself when I was little that girls were gross. When Ilia gave me Epona for my birthday, I told myself Ilia was the one for me. When you and I started our journey together to stop Ganondorf, I realized that even guys could be torn between to love interests."

Link gently kissed Midna's forehead, not noticing the slight blush on the Twili's face, and smiled.

"Last month, when I got the invitation for the Brawl Tournament, I told myself that I'd win it for the two of the girls I loved. Now, though, I find myself saying 'Hey, you don't know what you're doing anymore.' It's almost like I have to decide who I love more, and I find that impossible right now."

He noticed Midna's eyes flutter open for a split second, and he knew she was awake. He pretended he didn't know, and he leaned down over her, his face hovering a mere inch above hers.

"Midna-Hime-Chan, please, please get better soon." He whispered, then he lowered his lips to hers, kissing her gently.

As he sat up again, Midna blushed rather noticeably. She cautiously opened one eye and looked at Link. She saw him blushing, too, but he was smiling.

"How are you feeling?" Link asked.

"A..a little confused, really embarrassed, and on top of the world, all at the same time." Midna said, smiling back at him.

Samus sighed, "Yeah well, I don't have the chance to be an option for the poor boy to fumble over. I am not apart of this world and once the tournament is over I am heading out to deal with more of the increasing space pirates that are coming out now. They are getting worse and HQ is getting worried about them taking over important planets and stations that the Federation has occupied. They asked me to work as a agent again in so long since I had been directly linked to them. I have always been a bounty hunter and I will be one to the end but they did have somebody that I had close to loving in their ranks so calling this even for him." She said as she walked past Jericho and heading up toward the ranch. Though unknowing and wanting some place to take her head and to be higher up so she could look at the sky more.

Jericho even got to see her phase out of her suit. She knew that she might not be able to activate it again but she wanted air. This was a selfish desire but her body wouldn't ignore it anymore. Her blond hair sprawled out into the air as she walked up the path noticing that the twilight was off in the distance. Samus wondered why they wanted to invade such a pretty place. Anyway she had found herself at Link's work and when she got the chance instead of bothering the man that worked in the place with Link she just went over to a rock face overlooking the world that stood outside the forest and sat there eying it as the shined on her showing off her blue suit and other features. Her eyes drifted toward the man she had 'loved' in some sense as she had worked for the man as well. Though in reality she wouldn't ever get to say the words to him she knew that he was closest thing to what she had as a 'lover'. Her eyes just stared out as she sighed again and just kicked her foot out.

In response to Samus' foot kicking out, a small wolfos pup batted at her foot with its paw, then tried to nibble at her toes. If it could speak, you'd almost swear it was saying 'omnomnom' as it tried to nibble away. The mother of the pup howled from above the cliff face that Samus sat on, but it didn't attack, sensing the bounty hunter's kindness.

-----

Link fell asleep, and Midna was almost at her tired limits, and yet...yet she knew the temptation was almost as sinful as the act itself. She silently questioned herself on whether she truly wanted this, truly wanted to ignore Link's warnings. In the end, she decided it would be worth it, and she silently pulled out the cursed shard of darkness that when merely placed against Link's clothing would transform him into a wolf. When she'd revealed the thing, she glanced at the man of her dreams.

"Link, if you can find it in your heart, please forgive me for my selfish desires." she whispered, gently tapping the tip of the stone once against his tunic, and watched him transform into a wolf. She kissed the muzzle of the gray beast laying beside her, then began to manipulate the wolf's body....

-----

Inside Link's Mind...

Link felt himself twitch, as if he'd suddenly grown fur, but when he looked down, he saw he was perfectly normal.

"Man that was freaky." he said, putting a hand on his forehead. Then he twitched out of sheer surprise, because he'd felt something brush against his manhood, but when he looked, He saw nothing abnormal. He did, however, feel like he was getting loved by someone precious to him. Yet, he couldn't place it. Where was that feeling? Where was that sense of true love coming from?

No matter how hard he focused, he couldn't figure it out.

-----

Midna opened her eyes. Her face was truly crimson, and when she looked down towards her legs and saw the wolf's dick situated inside of her no-longer-virgin womanhood, and she smiled. She had manipulated Link's wolf form to where he'd had a massive boner, then she'd taken him into her tiny frame. She could sense that the furry beast inside her was close to his climax, and she forced her own body to match his with the culmination of her own climax.

She knew this was wrong, and she also knew that down the road, when she finally introduced her child to Link, either he, or Ilia might reject the child. However, that was a chance she was willing to take for the sake of having a child by Link's seed.

-----

The wolfos pup continued to play at Samus' feet, playfully pouncing at the woman's toes, then jumping backwards, to let the toes come into view. Suddenly, both the pup and its mother tilted their ears towards the direction of Link's house on the other side of Ordon as a young girl's solitary cry of ecstasy reached their heightened senses of hearing.

Their ears told them what Samus would be luck to not know at the moment, due to her suit being off.

Midna had reached her maximum limit and had climaxed right as the sleeping wolf had released its hot seed into her pussy. Due to the Twili having very accurate knowledge of their own fertility tables, and Midna was at the peak of her cycle. She knew, in the very instant that LInk's seed entered her body, that she'd become pregnant.

"Gomennasai, Link-Kun...I just couldn't contain my desire for a child any longer. You will be the father of my baby, but you won't know of it." She said, tears of sorrow and sadness spilling down her face.

She silently transformed Link back into his true form, and he'd be none the wiser. At least, not for another sixteen years, when a new threat would cover the land and force Midna's child to reunite with her Ordonian father. A threat that, thankfully, would bring Link's offspring closer together.

Samus kept toying with the wolf since the mother didn't seem vicious. She only had her emergency pistol to help her out so she had to make sure that she wasn't caught in a serious confrontation. She felt a shiver go down her spine though she didn't realize what had just happened the wolves both looked like they were looking away and she knew that something had happened. Though in reality she didn't care since she didn't belong, if you don't belong somewhere sometimes you just find comfort in being away from them. The events didn't really bother her to be away from and Link would come and get her when they would have to leave. The sun was disappearing as the dusk was upon her and she smiled as she watched the sun slightly as she loved sunsets.

The moon began rising as the sun set into the distance, and the wolfos pup raised his little head and tried to howl at the moon. However, it came out as a simple 'Awoo' that sounded more like he'd laughed than howled. Rusl had come to see the ranch before he retired, and he noticed Samus with the canines. He whistled once, and the both of them happily went to him. The reason was soon revealed, as the pup came away holding a piece of steak in his tiny jaws. The mother had a rather ironic chicken leg in her mouth, and attached to the leg was the rest of the bird. (lol)

"So I see you've met the town's resident wolves. Seems the pup's taken quite a liking to you Miss Aran." Rusl said, smiling at her as the fading twilight bounced off of her golden hair.

-----

In Kakariko, Ilia gazed out at the rising moon, wondering if the twinge of jealousy she'd felt in her heart for a moment was anything to do with Link. She shook thoughts of him with another girl out of her head as she placed a hand on her own, slightly swollen, belly. She smiled at the sky as she spoke, seemingly to nobody in particular, but Ralis, Zora King, knew she was speaking to the infant in her womb.

"When you get here, my child, I will give you the grand tour of Ordon. As for a name, I haven't picked one for if you are a boy. But if you are a girl, I'm calling you 'Aurianha', because its as angelic as any child Link could possibly give me. Sleep well, sweetie, because tomorrow, we get to go see the tomb of King Ralis' parents, and give them a prayer of peace."

Back
Top Bottom