Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A brawl game gone wrong....(commyXBlade)

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•

fighters ready? Begin!!!

While this happens two form on the stage that looked like Hyrule Temple from Link's Realm. Suddenly a beam showed to where a power suit like being stepped from recognized as Samus. While the other formed in that of a Twilight gate which was Link. When they heard the announcer they began to fight. Though they only each had one life prior setting of the controller of the judges they didn't know that the controllers for their death setters were going haywire and suddenly shut off. Though in reality set a tear in the dimension that they were in. However they wouldn't realize where they would go when they finally did get close enough. Suddenly When Samus had time she used her grapple and grabbed link. Suddenly with a throw threw him off of the stage. When she got the chance she lunged after him and punched him knocking him slightly unconscious for a second though regaining she continued to hit him down to make sure she got the point. They tumbled to the bottom suddenly when they should have 'died' they flew through a dimensional rift. Suddenly they found themselves in front of a huge monster. Samus noticed that her energy tanks now were operational. This meant that they were not in the brawl universe. Her eyes widened and suddenly slammed against the wall suddenly her suit like the other times blinked and then alarm went off as an explosion that made the monster flinch as she landed on the ground. Her eyes blinked and opened slowly as she noticed that her suit had destroyed itself.

Samus landed and sighed, "What just happened?" She checked her systems and like the other times she had lost the functionality of her abilities. She was left with her original power suit and her eyes just went over the things that she only had at the moment. However the power suit itself had lasted the blast and remained on her since she knew that she wouldn't be able to last without her power cannon. ~Thank god I didn't use my super blast~ She thought as she sighed inside her suit as she searched for Link. He had landed on the ground a bit away from her as she stood up and groaned a little bit since she wasn't used to being hurt like she was in her own realm. This was the first time that the pain affected her this much. Suddenly dodging a attack that felt like a slow down in time as a big bunch of smoke saw from the wall as she rolled. The monster had just tried to attack her. While she looked over at it she rushed over to Link, "Link get up!" She shook him hoping he would get up.

Link rubbed his head as he spoke. "Geez, Samus. You don't have to shake me so hard." He hadn't realized that they were in the Faron woods. That is, until the beast in front of them roared. He instinctively reached for his bow, but he hesitated when he saw the double clawshot next to the arrows. "Wh-what the...." From his shadow came a familiar voice to the Ordonian youth.

"Link! Snap out of it and fight! Do you want that armored chick to get hurt?"

Link looked at Midna in a daze, then shook himself out of it as he saw Samus fighting with the Wolfos. "Aw,crap."

Samus looked at the huge monster in front of them and then the little ones that were now sitting next to her as she shot them with her weak power weapon. They connected for the most part but it took a lot of shots before a wolfo went down and she had to continue to shoot continually to make a difference. Looking down she noticed that the Brawl options were not destroyed as she saw her super shot feature though she would have to be fully upgraded for it to appear. Despite lack of smash ball she had control over her features again and could fire them at will. Samus noticed Link and the discontent that formed on his face as she heard a voice though she knew that he was going crazy about what just happened as well. Suddenly her eyes snapped at the monster as another huge blow hit her. From the force she slammed against the wall. Her energy tank she had was nearly half gone and she could feel the strain of her energy only. It was horrible.

Link fired three arrows at the Diababa, drawing its attention away from Samus. "Samus! The jars along the back wall there have healing items in them! The one closest to you has a fairy that basically acts like those recharge stations you mentioned, but without refilling your ammo. If your energy gets low, go ahead and grab it. I have a few in the bottles I carry. I'll keep this bastard distracted for you!" He tied a bomb to one of his arrows and lit it, launching it at the Diababa's head, sending it crashing into a large spike that jutted out from the wall behind the monster. "After that, focus on killing the Wolfos. Aim for their tails and upper thighs. That's their weak spot!"

"Link! You'd saved that Final Smash, hadn't you? Grab it's main head and kill it!" Midna said, appearing from his shadow at his side. Link stared at her for a second as if he was an idiot, then grabbed his clawshot, aiming at its eye stalk.

"Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that! Thanks Midna-Chan!" He shot his weapon, and it latched onto the eyestalk, and as the chain retracted, it pulled the beast towards Link. It crashed to the floor, dazed, and Link drew his sword tat he'd gotten from Rusl, and a golden glow fromed around him and the blade. He charged forward as an image of the Triforce appeared around the Diababa.

"TRIFORCE SLASH!!!"

He slaashed the eyestalk in a quick twelve-hit combo, and with a final lunge, the Triforce image shattered, as did the Diababa. Upon its death, however, two dozen more Wolfos appeared, most of them the usual grey, but there was one jet black and on e that was a silvery white. Link looked pissed.

"OH, COME ON!!" he screamed.

Samus looked at him as she smirked within her helmet. While her contender was fighting the main beast she had to get her own stuff on track when she faced she took in contrast to what Link had marked as she used her HUD and then began to shoot at weak spots and suddenly the wolfos began to die faster then before as she was shooting one however the other hit her though she shot before she fell back and began to pound on the one that shot her just as Link had done the triforce slash that she knew too well since she had been caught in it as she tore apart the wolfo that stood in front of her to see two more appear as she frowned, "How many more do you have to kill to get out of here?" She asked as she looked at him and then back at the wolfos and then aimed her cannon at them smirking. "Bring them on!", She said cocky like as she eyed down the monsters.

Link killed another Wolfos as he spoke. "Once the one possessed by the Fused Shadow is dead, the others should vanish! But I can't tell which one that is."

"Link, you sexy Idiot! It's the black one! Kill the white one, too. I don't know what it has, but it seems important."

Little did they know, but the white one had an orb-like gem in it's chest that held Samus' Charge beam and heat Visor data. The black and white Wolfos opened their mouths and fired orbs of black and white energy, respectively, at Link and Samus. When they did, the others flashed as if they were holograms.

Link looked at them for a second with a WTF look on his face. "Did....did I just imagine that?!"

Samus sensed a electrical field around them. She knew that one of them had something that this world didn't contain normally. The thought passed as her visor analyzed the wolfos and their properties. When she figured out one had her charged shot she looked over at Link, "Hey you I am going to go after the white one." She said as she looked toward the white one and then began to race after it. While it shot the white blast at her she slide under it as it smashed into the wall behind her. Suddenly it jumped back and lunged and Samus brought up her cannon. As it latched onto her gun she punched it with her other hand. A couple hard hits to the head it unlatched and then she jumped back and then slid some. Her eyes focused on it and she dashed after the beast when her fist connected with its face she then kicked its side.

The wolfo then replied with a couple hits to her sides and then to her chest knocking her back. Her energy was getting low though it wasn't red and her suit wasn't warning her yet. She got up to her feet as her suit sparked some from abuse. She sighed, "This is harder then I thought." She said to herself as she eyed down the wolfo. Suddenly when she noticed it run and lunge at her she grabbed the top jaw and then stuck her cannon down its throat. Suddenly shooting a couple shots into the belly of the beast it screamed out. Suddenly it died breaking and bursting into a bright light as the sight of slid shows in the air that was differently her power. Running for it she saw her cannon shine and then suddenly her visor had a new icon. It was her heat visor and her charge beam as she held her shot for a bit.

Link and Midna stood there, gawking at the relative ease with which she'd killed the beast. As Midna shook Link out of it, the black Wolfos charged a shot and launched a beam of jet black energy at Samus, then lunged at Link, claws extended, fangs exposed. He rolled around behind it and gave a spinning sweep with his blade to its back, spilling blood across the ground. The Wolfos fell onto its back, stunned, and Link leaped into the air, dropping down with the point of the blade aimed at the beast's heart. A single stab, and the blade went through the heart of the beast, and with a twist, Link ended its life. As it exploded, the black dust that had poured from the corpse reformed into a piece of what appeared to be some sort of mask, similar to the one Midna was wearing.

Link watched as it hovered down to Midna, and she used her tribal magicks to shrink the thing down and hide it in her pocket.

"Link, let's thank that girl. She may be an opponent from your Brawl Challenge, but she still helped us. And you know the saying, right?"

"The enemy of my enemy is my ally." Link said, quoting the old adage as he walked towards Samus. The other Wolfos had fled, or vanished, when the two unique Wolfos were dead, and he smiled at the armored warrior. "Samus, I have someone I'd like you to meet. This is my friend, Midna. Midna, this is Samus Aran." He said, introducing the two women to eachother. The Twilight Princess bowed politely, but that was about it.

"Pleased tomeet you."

Samus turned on her intercom to the outside and nodded, "Yes Midna, I am glad to meet you too." Though before when the black had hit her which lowered her energy even more her suit looked damaged and sparking. She gasped some as she went to a knee and then slowly go up as the pain was getting pretty high as her energy was half of its danger level. That meant that she had only one more hit before either she would have to eject her armor or she would die. "...I think it is time...", She gasped for breath "...for energy." She said as she stood up barely as they both could see the sparks went in and out of her suit. It showed that her suit damaged her whenever it was on its verge of giving out.

Walking over barely to one of the pots she hit it and then suddenly a mix of a heart and her energy sphere appeared. She looked at it oddly as she absorbed it into her suit. Midna had looked surprised as she looked back at them, "I don't know but this realm feels like it has adjusted to my abilities here and that it is now making me go through challenges when it did for you Link." She said as she walked over to them after taking a couple more as she had looked a more cleaner and less sparks as her suit had less argument about its status.

"Makes sense." Link said. "Cuz there's an energy tank right over there next to the Heart Container." He picked up the red crystalline heart. "I still want to know what happened with the recovery system." Midna looked at him with a confused look. She hadn't heard anything about a failed recovery platform system.

"Link,what do you mean a failed recovery system? I thought those thing were inspected before every match!"

Midna looked at Link as he shrugged, but the Ordonian didn't notice the lustful look in her eyes. Little did he know the Twilight Princess wanted him to take her, make her his own. She blushed slightly as she caught herself glancing at his ass, and shee turned her back quickly, just in time for Link to not see the blush.

"Link you don't know what you do to me." she whispered.

====

Yes, I made a reference to both what she wants and our LOZ rp. Heh heh heh.

Samus looked and watched as she blinked. The twilight princess was more fascinated with Link then her very own person. "Well, Link to get back I assume we will have to re-encounter what you fought in this world. Maybe then brawl will happen and we will be teleported back into our rightful spots. For now though I need to recover my items to be as strong as I was. You need to help me along the way so we can see this together.", She explained as she sighed and hoped that they could leave this temple or whatever it was since she wanted out of this realm so bad and to fight Link, Though she knew that the man had something else on his mind or at least his companion did. Midna was more or less trying to do something that revolved around the way humans and practically every species reproduced and Samus couldn't understand. Maybe it was that she was a bounty hunter unable to feel such emotions or even get attacked to one with it. Though those thoughts often found the way out of her head as she headed for the door.

Link smiled. "Come on. I know a shortcut out of here." He walked over to the door that was the only entrance to the room, and he started searching the roots off to the left side. "Let's see...three left...and five...six...seven up...Heh heh. There it is." He stood on his toes and grabbed at what appeared to be a dead vine with a rock embedded in the wall behind it. He pulled the vine away and pointed at the 'rock' with his sword, a large frown on his face.

"What the hell?! There's supposed to be a lever here, not this wierd glowing rock!"

"Link, don't get upset. Maybe Miss Aran can help." Midna said. She then hovered over to the bounty hunter and bowed politely, fully visible like when Link was in his wolf form. "Miss Aran, allow me to properly introduce myself. I am Midna, and although I don't look it, I am the Princess of the Twilight Realm. I was cursed into this form that you now see, and in a sense, exiled here. I travel with Link-Kun in order to help restore Hyrule and the Twilight Realm to their natural state. I wonder if you would be willing to assist us through out as much of our journey as you are able."

She bowed politely, almost to the point of looking humble. Though she was royalty, she couldn't help feeling that a commoner was more useful than she herself was. In the background, Link was hacking away at the rock, but no change occurred.

Samus looked at her now fully visible. "Ah I see. Well, I want to help out to get out of this realm..no offense to you twilight princess but I don't belong in this time.", She said softly as she noticed Link hacking away at the rock. "That must be something that you cannot do without my help Link.", She said as she looked at it more closely with her visor and found out that she had to do something and her face softened. Giggling she jumped back and then aimed at it and suddenly she shot a small shot as she watched a noticeable reaction.

"See, Link-Kun! I told you she'd be helpful!" Midna said, laughing.

The Twilight Princess hovered over to Link, swinging aroung to hide herself from Samus' view completely, and when Link turned around to face Samus, his own fave was as red as a beet. Midna giggled behind him and dove back into his shadow as he pointed a thumb at the doorway that had now opened.

"Well, the....the door's open....let's go, Samus-Chan..."

It was obvious he was embarrassed about something, and that something was that Midna had kissed the Ordonian.

Samus looked at him smirking, "I haven't seen that side of you Link." She said softly. Her eyes kept following him, "I haven't seen you outside of the battle in brawl and to see you in your home environment it is amazing." She said as she walked out of the temple into another strange land that she was alien too. Not an unusual feeling but it was just weird in the sense that it wasn't somebody she should be since they don't have technology that would rival her's. Taking more steps down the long walk way she scanned the flora and many things that were around her. Determining that this was was Ordonian Forest Furon. That they were in the forest temple which was that held the 'dark power' that Link is searching for. Her visor could uncover any type of mystery.

Link thanked her for liking his home and walked behind her. As he pointed out certain flora and fauna that he was sure the visor would be unable to identify well, he explained more about them, and his hometown of Ordon.

"When we get to the town, I'll introduce you to my best friend's father. He's the mayor and he's pretty strong for someone with his build. But don't let that fool you. He's just a big softy. But before we even go to town, I'll show you my home. I'll even cook you some dinner if you're hungry, Samus-Chan."

Midna shook her head quietly. She thought to herself that Link was being an idiot, but she loved him nonetheless.

'Link, you lovable goofball...one of these days you're going to be mine. I'm going to make you mine.' She thought, daydreaming of his body against hers in an erotic embrace, and she giggled happily from within his shadow.

Samus nodded, "I can take off my helmet and eat if that is ok. I doubt I will be able to lose my suit because if I do I will lose the ability to put it back on." She said as she nodded. Also nodding due to his explanation of his village and the mayor. When they walked on she kept her visor on so she could pick up any enemy attacks just in case she had her cannon ready and she knew now she had something to attack and be strong with with her charge ability. "I also don't know if this suit of mine can protect me from the twilight of the land plauging it. Though it must mean that you got rid of it here it seems.", She said as she had seen a near by wall of twilight. It was dark and her scanners did put a warning saying mutation warnings. Her eyes kept on it for a bit and then back at him waiting for his reply.

"Actually, he prevented it from even reaching her to begin with. And as a Twili, I can tell you right now that your suit will keep you safe as long as it doesn't break or expose any piece of your skin to the twilight. Once that happens, I can't even begin to guess what happens." Midna said, popping out of Link's shadow once again. Then, hovering up close to Samus, she whispered so that only she could hear.

"So what do you think of Link-Kun? Isn't he just dreamy? I don't know if it was his fur or his gorgeous eyes that made me fall in love with him."

Samus blushed and shook it off, "I-I haven't ever seen him outside of brawl so my mind is a little mixed...I haven't seen this wolf or the fur you speak of midna." She whispered back as she was lucky she was in her suit or helmet since her face was beat red from Midna mentioning him. Samus was never able to explore her feelings as a woman and so this was a difficult situation for her to speak of. She always wanted to avoid things like this since she couldn't answer them like others could. Her stride was a little faster just enough to stay ahead of Link as if she didn't want him to see her blush or her embarrassment.

"Midna, what did you say to her? She's acting a bit funny."

"Oh, nothing. Just some girl talk, that's all."

Midna hovered over to him and kissed his lips openly, making him blush again, and she told him to hurry up as as went ahead of him, staying close to Samus and talking about the Metroids. To Midna, the little jellyfish-type creatures that ate your brains sounded much like a type of pet she'd had when she was younger. Midna also kept glancing at Link and smiling at him. What she didn't realize was how much her body wanted him right then and there.

Samus looked at Midna explaining her world to her. "Yeah, though they don't just suck your brains out. They absorb your energy leaving you lifeless.", She said happily as she finally had gotten over that one problem and moved onto telling her things. Midna seemed inquisitive and she loved that about the twili princess. She was so interested in the galactic society that she thought first hand. Samus thought that people didn't give a shit about anything about her specially her world or universe with better sense of words.

As they walked and talked, Link kept quiet, simply enjoying the sound of their voices mingling with the wildlife. He was glad the walk to his house from the Forest Temple took a couple hours.

"What about that big bat-thing? What was his name....Ridley, I think? What was he like before becoming a robot?"

Midna was very interested in other worlds, and had been jealous of Link since she was forbidden to go with him to the Brawl Stradium. She pulled a cloak of dark green leaves around her small frame and blushed slightly as she resisted the urge to go kiss Link again.

Samus smiled, "Ridely one of my rivals? Yeah he was pretty bad boss and he turned into a mecha when I killed him once. Then I killed him as that. He is a leader of a group of pirates...well not leader but commander. The leader was the mother brain which is a huge brain that resembles a human one with an eye in the middle. She wasn't that hard but she has had many forms over the years. Though I don't care much for them." She said as she explained and giggled whenever Midna would get the urge or looked embarrassed since it was cute and she knew for who.

"If you had to pick," Midna said, bringing her voice down to a whisper. "Would you want to have Link-Kun kiss you, or have him make love to you?"

Samus felt herself locked in an area again that she couldn't answer properly as she looked at Midna blushing horribly again. "Midna...!", She said as she ran ahead of Midna still blushing horribly. She stopped for a second to let Link come down right behind her as they cross the bridge into Ordon province.

Back
Top Bottom