Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Horri

Meteorite
Quite the generic question I know.

Mint chocolate chip is the best flavor and I cannot be told different.

I like food that tastes like other food. So, strawberry cheescake ice cream(with little pieces of cheesecake and strawberry mixed in).

Cinnamon. I'll never say no to cinnamon ice cream. Ben and Jerry's used to have Cinnamon Bun flavored ice cream pints and they were to die for.
My second favorite is mango followed by plain old vanilla.
Mint chocolate chip is also really good. Hazelnut Chocolate can be good if done right. Caramel as well.
I probably like all the flavors except for strawberry and banana to be honest.

Fish Food from Ben and Jerry's tends to be my go to, though they did a really nice Birthday Cake flavour recently that might be better. If we are talking ice cream in general i like toffee flavour and raspberry ripple.

First of all, there is no better ice cream than any flavour from a real Italian ice parlour. No processed ice cream can beat that.

For me personally? Tartufo, or truffle ice cream.

I recently went to an ice place with tons of GREAT tastes. It felt like you were eating the thing. They also weird foie gras, cucumber, dill...

But I loooove oatmeal cooky chunk

It's been a while since I've had it and nothing will ever take the place of it, superman ice cream. Tastes like bubblegum and vanilla. I haven't found it in years and probably won't where I live at, but I'm still fond of it.

Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter World

Orange, lime, peach, most fruit gelato for me as well. But for the more processed type, it's gotta be cake batter no contest. It's just the creamiest thing.

I'm glad to see some people understamd the greatness that is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough though I actually think I prefer Cookies and Cream weirdly enough.

Those are both my top two however. Which is weird because I love mint but I don't love mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Mmmm... Blue Moon, ironically. Smurf blue and sweeter than a marshmallow.

Back
Top Bottom