Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

My TOP 3 on top of my head is mint, toffee/caramel or licorice (based on this pick some of you may gather where I'm from possibly lol), however there really hasn't been a flavor I've disliked so far.

Dulce De Leche and a close second plain old vanilla because it enhances so many things you can put on ice cream.

I have only tried it once, but definitely passion fruit pie! Well, technically it only tastes like passion fruit (I am not sure if it is the correct translation to "parchita") but the creaminess of icecream and the sweet & tart flavor of passion fruit is such an amazing combination...that and I just LOVE that fruit!

After that one go swiss cake and cheesecake. Can't decide between the two so they get second place :p

Ice cream flavor! Which is to say, I love ice cream.

But if I had to pick, I'd say coffee/mocha. Or coconut. Or creamcicle. Or... there I go. :p

Not ice cream, but my favorite frozen yogurt is White Chocolate Mousse. When I lived near a TCBY you were lucky when they had that in because it was so popular.

Strewberry <3
All ice cream is amazing, but there's something about the pink slush that is strawberry that i cannot explain.

... i want strawberry ice cream, now

Definitely mint chocolate chip! But anything with chocolate is great. I love chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom