Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babe of the Week! (DO NOT REPLY - Send message instead)

Babe of the Week
Week 67

Julia Chang
Tekken Series

BYTsw-Ko-JWm-UXd-GAc-AUId-N5b-K-waifu2x-art-noise0-scale-tta-1.jpg

zb4mim2bcks51.png

julia-chang-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-houjoh-7th-heaven-sample-931f66050b9f5172db5123cf5d16ad86.jpg

tumblr-9e626cd3258b49c42d532848bf09bfcc-002a3c72-250.gif

tumblr-pj4kz8-RWOs1qiodg3o2-540.gif

Julia is the adopted daughter of Tekken OG Michelle. A girl who loves the Earth and has attempted to make strides to keep it healthy. She is a talented martial artist, has genius level intelligence, is a part-time professional wrester (as Jaycee), is actively taking part in campaigns to save what forests we have left and focuses on reforestation as a researcher and is also a gaming and social media streamer. Her appearance has changed some throughout the games, but as of Tekken 7, she has never looked better. A girl next door kind of look to her, hair usually in in braids. She has been racking up to Likes, Comments, and Subscriptions, and I don't blame anyone for doing so.​

Babe of the Week
Week 68

Princess Peach
Super Mario Series

princess-peach-and-mario-mario-and-1-more-drawn-by-ya-mari-6363-sample-137ce06d0cb2e23e2e1c773bb4de3.jpg

princess-peach-and-starman-mario-drawn-by-ravenousruss-sample-a5519afa80e7c1e9a9d7de86c00da443.jpg

princess-peach-mario-and-2-more-drawn-by-jivke-sample-55e96ad295aca791ed6ffd2ee4f274ba.jpg

princess-peach-mario-and-1-more-drawn-by-oyasu-kinakoyamamori-sample-f3c11686c998a53e2fa45fcee37f7ca.jpg

Princess Peach (or Princess Toadstool in her earlier days - actually don't know if her name is Peach Toadstool), is one of Nintendo's most recognizable females. Often the damsel in distress for Mario and his adventures, Peach has come into her own and taken a variety of roles. From assisting Mario in his many adventures, to taking part in the Olympics, becoming a kart racer, striker player, and even having her own adventure where she partners with a magical umbrella and uses her powerful emotions as weapons. Peach comes of kind and sweet to almost anyone she meets, and can seem air-headed. She mysteriously continues being "kidnapped" by Bowser... and there was that one time Bowser Jr. called her Mama. There seems to be more than meets the eye with Peach, a now iconic princess with beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes.​

Babe of the Week
Week 69

Bayonetta
Bayonetta Series

bayonetta-bayonetta-and-1-more-drawn-by-lindaroze-1c1218c930776e64aa0b17d20b568e4f.jpg

bayonetta-bayonetta-drawn-by-maeda-hiroyuki-sample-b5c619c3c1dcbefd51831c472a7f5968.jpg

bayonetta-super-smash-bros-and-1-more-sample-819eddb2321dbafc689a68b3ec85f77e.jpg

bayonetta-bayonetta-drawn-by-yamashita-shun-ya-sample-5964518ed80ccda9d6bca2f6119d96ee.jpg

Bayonetta is an Umbra Witch who finds satisfaction (apparently sexual) in killing angels. While these aren't what most would consider to be classic angels, Bayonetta sees them for what they are, and using guns both in her hands and somehow on her feet, she takes great pride in slaying them in droves. Incorporating dancing into her attacks, and a powerful ability of her kind, the Wicked Weave - which forms gigantic limbs from hair, Bayonetta has hundreds of ways to take down her angelic enemies, and can even summon demons with a taste of angel blood to do her bidding. Her abilities can alter the flow of time, and her reflexes are superior. She can transfigure herself into a swarm of bats to soften a blow that somehow struck her, a panther to travel great distances with ease, and a raven to get a literal bird's eye view of her situations. Despite her killer arsenal, she can come off as flirtatious and sexual, but has shown that she is in fact a kind and caring person. Long hair or short hair, the glasses give Bayo a bit of the slutty librarian vibe, and her body is about as perfect as it comes. Her inclusion in Smash Bros. was honestly a huge surprise for me, her big thicc butt in now on the family friendly brawler.​

Babe of the Week
Week 70

Keiko Yukimura
Yu Yu Hakusho Series

4fcbd628780f731600904707476436c4.gif

ddfrloj-2d3647fe-fc08-4b73-94db-99884cea89c2.png

tumblr-ma7nyiqm2w1rzl9mro1-500.gif

Keiko is a top tier anime waifu and a prime example that a female character didn't need to be overly sexualized, buxom or exaggerated to capture our hearts. Kind, smart and drawn to the main character Yusuke, Keiko went from being someone who needed to be rescued, to eventually becoming Yusuke's rock in terms of support and determination. She is by all standards the ideal girlfriend, getting along with anyone she meets and managing to keep an interesting and inviting appearance even without showing too much skin (though she does have some goods she keeps quietly hidden). I know to some people Keiko may have been their first or an early anime waifu, Yu Yu Hakusho did have some competition for her with girls like Botan (past Babe of the Week) and Yukina. The series remains rather timeless, and has aged well.​

Babe of the Week
Week 71

Ikumi Unagiya
Bleach Series

unagiya-ikumi-bleach-drawn-by-freddyhalloween-sample-8872f73a488d810573851889c71100bf.jpg

E2-Pt9-ROVg-AAh-Rp-L.jpg

E5nsw2-YXEAIs2ll.jpg

E5s8-Wur-Vk-AI3-R26.jpg

Ikumi is a hidden gem among the vast list of delectable waifus in Bleach. She comes much later on in the anime's lifespan, and I am unsure what her presence would be in the upcoming Thousand Year Blood War Arc, but I am pretty sure she is a secondary supportive character at best. This is a shame because of how absolutely gorgeous she is, and how much mystery and potential surrounds her. Ikumi owns a family business of odd jobs. Their job description is basically anything a client might need. She has a young son, Kouta, who seems to get along with everyone she knows except Ichigo Kurosaki (probably detects that his mom is interested in this guy). She is a kind woman, and can go from explosively violent to nurturing and sweet in moments. She's an interesting human in Bleach because while it doesn't seem like she's spiritually aware to see soul reapers or hollows, she does have quite superhuman qualities by our standards, especially when angered. Her speed surprises even Ichigo, that while his powers were minimal at that point, should not have been surprised by a human's speed. She's also knocked half a dozen men out in what seemed like a single flurry, and is the only woman to my knowledge, who has made a physical advancement on Ichigo and not been particularly rejected. MILF, rocking body, physically fit, and cute. Easily Bleach's least appreciated waifu.​

Babe of the Week
Week 72

Bulma Briefs
Dragon Ball Series

bulma.jpg

bulma1.jpg

bulma2.jpg

bulma3.jpg

Along with Goku, we have watched Bulma blossom from a bratty young lady with exceptional mechanical skills and genius level intellect to a bratty MILF who will always gets what she wants and look good doing so. Capsule Corporation - probably the most profitable and life-changing company in the world of Dragon Ball has opened many doors to Bulma, including the development of the Dragon Radar, which allows her to find seven orbed artifacts that can grant a single wish to whomever collects them all - I believe her wish at the start was to find a boyfriend. Bulma is beautiful, wealthy, confident, changes up her look very regularly and is actually quite loyal. She is a bit much at times, and can go over the top, but she has proven to be one of Goku's and the Earth's best allies when it comes to saving the world and beyond. She was with Yamcha briefly, and eventually got together with Vegeta. They had a son, Trunks, who joins Goku's children as the first wave of half earthling, half saiyan. She is one of the most sought out females in Dragon Ball as multiple characters have at least entertained the idea of being with her.​

Babe of the Week
Week 73

Sorceress
Dragon's Crown Series

sorceress-dragon-s-crown-and-1-more-drawn-by-magion02-aa4c62e1efea7a3ca53100d6fb479b22.jpg

sorceress-dragon-s-crown-drawn-by-fuya-tempupupu-53d0d2342f4eac52bddfa6c6c1bf97a3.png

sorceress-dragon-s-crown-drawn-by-yuuji-and-6d38a88ab3f8960fc89aee0e1c1a088a.jpg

sorceress-dragon-s-crown-drawn-by-shijima-tanfn-sample-e0ea40a45009a4aa74fa79bea4656cb3.jpg

sorceress-dragon-s-crown-drawn-by-kazo-sample-2edccf0131cf9aca9ee5adab10933aa0.jpg

It's October! So this character is quite fitting for the Halloween season. The Sorceress set out with her companions to save the land from an Ancient Dragon. Being generally weak of body, her vast knowledge of the arcane is what makes her a most bothersome foe to the forces of evil. With a traditional witch's hat, red hair and endowments that defy human logic, the Sorceress is always prepared to assist her companions with a variety of spells, curses and abilities. She can turn enemies into frogs for a period of time, she can grant herself Witch Flight (a form of temporary flight and levitation) and use elemental magics. With tomes and her magically enriched staff in hand, she is even capable of bringing back her dead allies as temporary minions, as well as summoning skeletal warriors of generations past. She is mature and usually collected, can be flirtatious (even with her skeletal minions) and does have a sadistic side. She is not to be trifled with, as any group of adventurers can rest assured of their success, if their Sorceress is collected and analytical of their situations. Also... BOOBS!​

Babe of the Week
Week 74

Perona
One Piece Series

perona-one-piece-drawn-by-kobayashi-sakon-770ce88433d4f33af941f6005cfdfcbf.png

perona-one-piece-drawn-by-urasanmyaku-sample-1e52d0ce3144915912bae2908ed7ba53.jpg

perona-and-kumacy-one-piece-drawn-by-joman-sample-1bc19024b07fef88fbec7aec00b028d0.jpg

perona-and-kumacy-one-piece-drawn-by-joman-4b822a0940ad5098d8aa91658e4e6dd6.png

Continuing our October season characters is Perona, one of my favorite designs from One Piece. I am not going to sit here and pretend I know anything much about One Piece or its characters. I've seen less than fifty episodes of the anime so I am WAY behind. Still, Perona consumed a Devil Fruit which grants her the ability to summon ghosts who drain positive energy from whomever they pass through, and she can apparently create a network of ghostly minions to track and spy on enemies or victims. Everything from her pink hair, to big eyes, and style of dressing work perfectly for her. While I don't know her 100%, it seems that she can be quite annoying, immature and gullible, but when you look like Perona does, I don't think it matters. One day I will be up to date and be better informed about her. For now, she belongs here for ghostly abilities and most importantly, she's really cute.​

Babe of the Week
Week 75

Sindel
Mortal Kombat Series

sindel-mortal-kombat-drawn-by-edo-tatsuki-a51683871a9f1acf5f92013568ea6769.jpg

sample-7283b96e8ea1398fe6b6606974fabe05.jpg

5ec3c3979ca99f19622f5addef41bad6.jpg

605590f66ccdf8d548aaed3522d92fd0.jpg

Meant for Halloween (sorry, I'm a little late on it) Sindel is the perfect Babe of the Week candidate for the popular celebration. Always seen as the caring mother-figure and a natural force for good, Sindel, Queen of the realm of Edenia, displayed her true and wicked colors in Mortal Kombat 11. Already having strength beyond human capabilties, Sindel is quite adept at using the elegant naginata, can scream at pitches so high she can break glass (and bone), can fire sound projectiles from her mouth, can levitate and fly and most uniquely, she can use her hair as a spare appendage, perfect for grabbing, choking, skewering, disarming, pummeling and throwing anyone who gets too close. She is beautiful and evil to her core, willing to sacrifice her own daughter for her own success and the success of her Emperor and lover. If you haven't seen her fatalities in Mortal Kombat 9 or 11- and aren't faint of heart- check them out.​

Babe of the Week
Week 76

Yumeko Jabami
Kakegurui Series

jabami-yumeko-kakegurui-drawn-by-gtunver-sample-d53c652f893a5b5f7e2f1073397bbce4.jpg

jabami-yumeko-kakegurui-drawn-by-noaqin-sample-4e75ca8dfe02f786ab63aac5e5a35c1b.jpg

jabami-yumeko-kakegurui-drawn-by-momota-ro5555-sample-172d31f0f48ac66657cfcc919d8c410f.jpg

jabami-yumeko-kakegurui-drawn-by-satsuki-kei-sample-46098c49415cb318f7a9cff43fea3947.jpg

Kakegurui (or what I've seen of it) is about a prestigious academy where your grades aren't nearly as important as your wealth and gambling ability. Seemingly everyone finds a way to cheat or take some sort of unfair advantage, and that is where Yumeko has the most fun. While physically absolutely gorgeous, Yumeko most certainly has an odd fetish for gambling. The rush of rolling the dice, flipping the coin, drawing the cards, whatever it may be, if there is a good and bad outcome, she wants to leave everything to chance. She does however have acute photographic memory, and is a master of deception. If you are cheating, she already knows, and somehow knows dozens and dozens of techniques used by cheaters, and often exploits them. One of the most attractive females in anime as of late in my opinion, I do enjoy the studio often drawing the beautiful girls with horrendous expressions when they are insulted, insulting, reveling in cruelty or angered. Yumeko is still a 10 out of 10. Gambling (not specifically winning) do get her juices flowing and she will touch herself even in public. She doesn't care for personal loss in games, this mentality does make her opponents assume she is insane. She is also overtaken by a demon-like aura which makes her more aggressive towards higher stakes gambling, as if possessed (and aroused).​

Babe of the Week
Week 77

Margaret Liones (as the vessel for Ludociel)
The Seven Deadly Sins Series

gilthunder-and-margaret-liones-nanatsu-no-taizai-drawn-by-pesu-15d0d3f9f846cc059c9c76fcb6a4180f.jpg

33829c2464d045be5a0fa1201d5e6d78.jpg

Ludociel-Anime-Infobox.png

tumblr-c1e0799626b0fa8f04adbc27f769f2f4-92cd8230-1280.jpg

the-seven-deadly-sins-season-T6h1-HIl-YAfp-ylt-aw-Z94-A-1400x1400.jpg

Hero-illust-goddess-margaret-1897501.png

This is a bit of a complicated one, but I feel confident about her inclusion. Margaret is the elder sister of the three princesses of Liones. She is beautiful, soft spoken, intelligent and kind. She has a relationship with Holy Knight Gilthunder, and the two seem to be on their way to be the next to throne for their kingdom of Liones. She doesn't have much when it comes to combat ability, but there is certainly something angelic about her, and this is where Ludociel steps in. Ludociel is the leader of The Four Archangels, those who stand just below the Supreme Deity (their version of God). Ludociel is determined to wipe out the demon race and would go to any ends to accomplish this. Striking a deal with Margaret, he promises to save Gilthunder if she would grant him her body as a vessel. She agrees, and to Ludociel's surprise, Margaret's body is completely compatible with his abilities. Margaret sprouts wings, her eyes earn the gold tint with the mark of the Goddess race, and her words and attitudes seem to be mostly Ludociel's. Somehow this makes Margaret MUCH more interesting and appealing, as viewers struggle with her obvious increase in attraction, but also knowing that all of these traits are caused by Ludociel and don't reflect Margaret accurately. Are you smitten by Margaret, or are you smitten by Margaret under the control of Ludociel? I personally find her irresistible with Goddess features and the boost of confidence and combat ability. Margaret herself is a bit boring sadly.​

Babe of the Week
Week 78

Mikasa Ackerman
Attack on Titan Series

mikasa-ackerman-shingeki-no-kyojin-drawn-by-shexyo-0c0d6a6df0c26010cdfbd0d0d3416cc2.jpg

mikasa-ackerman-shingeki-no-kyojin-drawn-by-dandon-fuga-sample-76a157fa7b893e7c08081515b6e92de7.jpg

mikasa-ackerman-shingeki-no-kyojin-drawn-by-52hertz-sample-36b46607649d5cc4b561386b92defd70.jpg

mikasa-ackerman-shingeki-no-kyojin-drawn-by-neoartcore-512bccfd75215f9c3930090a9bcaf5c6.jpg

Mikasa is one of my favorite AoT characters and for good reason. A naturally gifted combatant and highly aware, it's more likely that Titans fear her to the other way around. Her design is simple and effective, not going wild with green or blue or purple anime hair colors as AoT is certainly more grounded. Soft spoken, passionate, and loyalty which is literally embedded in her blood, Mikasa is one of humanities greatest assets in surviving this Titan crisis. She is good hearted, and somehow selfish, calm and still very complex. She delivers death to her enemies with speed, power and precision, her physical conditioning surpassing most (if not all) of the males in the series. Among the females, she is easily my favorite, at least in the majority of the animated series. I did bond with Gabi Braun (I know, boooo), but not for the same Babe of the Week reasons I did with Mikasa.​

Babe of the Week
Week 79

Juri Han
Street Fighter Series

han-juri-street-fighter-and-1-more-drawn-by-hungry-clicker-2419b644c5254b0359f1e32e1d269ef0.jpg

han-juri-street-fighter-and-1-more-drawn-by-hanny-uirusu-chan-sample-c086db5d20e93263bc156bc751a272b.jpg

han-juri-street-fighter-and-1-more-drawn-by-loped-sample-b43c76c6d987e504d4da1a76eadabc47.jpg

han-juri-street-fighter-and-1-more-drawn-by-jmg-sample-bd73b553e5cbc7bbdf6520167ed54144.jpg

han-juri-street-fighter-and-1-more-drawn-by-kilye-kairi-sample-444fe24bc7cd737d8a1bd48a54646305.jpg

Juri is a sadistic South Korean Tae Kwon Do practitioner in the world of Street Fighter. She is beautiful, cunning, perverted and has a short temper. Her promiscuous ways lead her to making derogatory and otherwise sexual remarks are her opponents. Having a almost cliché dark past, Juri's family was slain by Shadaloo and she nearly lost her life, taking seemingly irreparable damage to her left eye. Through the criminal syndicate S.I.N, Juri had the highly advanced Feng Shui Engine- a small device which boosts overall fighting potential and grants near mastery of a variety of ki - implanted in her eye to repair it and make her a more viscous fighter still. She has beaten powerhouses like Chun-Li, Cammy, Vega and Guile with powerful kicking combinations, strong elbow and knee strikes, and masterful flipping, powered by the Feng Shui Engine to deliver more damage. She isn't a heroine by any means, she stands in the gray area between good and evil. She seems to be interested in both men and women sexually. She does seem to get sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on others, especially people she finds attractive.​

Babe of the Week
Week 80

Mami Nanami
Rent-a-Girlfriend Series

nanami-mami-kanojo-okarishimasu-drawn-by-tokiki-tomok1-sample-28befa842d347b40dab73b4b2acf1fbb.jpg

nanami-mami-kanojo-okarishimasu-drawn-by-hachiroku-hatirokusann86-sample-2daaa02d4a0a9eb69161543d6c6.jpg

nanami-mami-kanojo-okarishimasu-drawn-by-lygon-sample-846d0039ac57d52dddde5708bdc4b907.jpg

mami-glare-rental-girlfriend-kanokari-kanojo-okarishimasu.gif

nanami-mami-kanojo-okarishimasu-sample-fd988ae4309d37c07ad95f367753e106.jpg

The closest thing you are going to get to an antagonist, and one of the few characters with actual malice in her heart is Mami-Chan. She is a beautiful young woman with a calm and relaxing personality. A dark past has made her somewhat of a psychopath, where as she despises seeing anyone who may be happy or in love prosper. She breaks up with our main character in episode one because she loves someone else, yet she is annoyed at how quickly he moved on. Her goal is simply to ruin whatever Kazuya and Chizuru may develop, for the sheer purpose of doing so, and quite a bit of spite. It's quite sad that her appearance doesn't match her personality, because Mami is quite pretty, giving a more "Western" look and is quite confident except when faced with someone who understands her workings. Or a woman who is physically competitive or superior to her. Her goal is always destruction, no matter how petty, clicking away on her mobile phone and doing damage and research on social media. Manipulative, persuasive, and at times even threatening, every encounter with Mami is a potential thrill ride. When her eyes dull out and their light is gone, you are looking at the real Mami-Chan. Her name translates to Beautiful Ocean. Being how salty and pretty she is... I'd say they nailed it.​

Babe of the Week
Week 81

Kagome Higurashi
InuYasha Series

inuyasha-and-higurashi-kagome-inuyasha-drawn-by-mery-yangmalgage-sample-b91ad80149c6bc7c062853fc7e65.jpg

higurashi-kagome-inuyasha-drawn-by-fuusuke-fusuke208-sample-c82d615b9f2fbfd53d3671eb0c97acea.jpg

inuyasha-higurashi-kagome-and-moroha-inuyasha-and-1-more-drawn-by-mocamilkmoca-sample-7637e64b94ed50.jpg

higurashi-kagome-inuyasha-drawn-by-motobi-mtb-umk-f2d7668c665fb4326ef58fd5c7f0a7b4.png

higurashi-kagome-inuyasha-drawn-by-istriri-sample-93b5677da7dfde868d4dc8b88b722cad.jpg

Kagome is one of the classics, one of the originals, for many of us, a gateway gal into the weird and amazing world that is anime. Kagome is the reincarnation of a priestess named Kikyo, and is pulled into an adventure when she is dragged hundreds of years into history, and shatters a sacred jewel which scatters all over the land. Kagome is a simple, but well designed character, showing just enough skin (her thighs mostly) to be seen as sexy, but not enough to compare to some generic hentai character. She is kind hearted, and will help people in need even if she does not know them. She comes to understand her abilities, which include purification, a resistance to illusions, and deep spiritual awareness, and she also becomes an excellent archer, following the priestess of her former life. Kagome is one of the best girls out there, always true and passionately doing what is right. Other than that, she's a fairly relatable girl.​

Babe of the Week
Week 82

Aya
Oneechanbara Series

aya-oneechanbara-drawn-by-nyatokanyaru-82b53b7675705c2f66f3ccdba71cc575.png

aya-oneechanbara-drawn-by-fumio-rsqkr-sample-19717375cace0fe107a1f734a2b7d543.jpg

Onechanbara-2.jpg

aya-oneechanbara-drawn-by-enami-katsumi-sample-3b6a2744072493f0f5629345632d7de1.jpg

aya-oneechanbara-drawn-by-nyatokanyaru-sample-397cccf11c2e3c993cef009764274043.jpg

Aya is an undead hunter and one of the best around. With a very unique sense of fashion, Aya battles the forces of evil with katanas, kunai, some magic and martial arts, but she does all of this while wearing bikinis, fluffy scarves, tall boots and a cowboy hat. When the market was littered with zombie killing games, Oneechanbara decided to throw some sexiness into it with a most provocative character. While her personality has changed from generally passive to a bit more passionate, her appearance and most mannerisms have remained intact. Long wavy brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, slender, but curvy body, big boobs, thick thighs, lush lips and that killer beauty mark under her eye. Aya's clan is cursed by the baneful curse, which can put its subjects into a superior state of physical ability. This however, if used for prolonged periods of time, starts to deteriorate at the user's sanity. The games are fun and generally mindless, a very cool feature among them was the mechanic to clean your blade of any blood (which can be changed to white from red for odd reasons). If your blade is too bloody, your swords do less damage. On top of being an excellent swordsman and hand to hand combatant, Aya has heightened awareness, and her physical abilities do surpass those of a human. She does most of this without breaking a sweat. She looks great and she knows that you know, that she knows.​

Babe of the Week
Week 83

Roxanne Wolf
Fight Nights at Freddy's Series

b277287f3394cdd57de9495186879104.jpg

1f827e8065c32bca3482e171b0414617.jpg

e20dd241ec737a81282d9f16449ee22e.jpg

ea36adb9ce712a2ca1792052d66b0eb1.jpg

I am no expert on the franchise nor the lore. I do know that this popular series is quite dark in nature, but for some reason Security Breach gave it a special kind of glow to me. On top of a vibrant and exciting atmosphere, the animatronics which have haunted and stalked us for years now, looked amazing. Among them, my favorite being Roxanne Wolf. She is the keyboardist in Glamrock Freddy's band and in my opinion the best designed and most interesting. From her purple lipstick, to stylish earrings or "revealing" clothing, Roxy's got it all. There is a bit of a bias as well, as she does remind me very vaguely of Helluva Boss' Loona, which is never a bad thing. Roxy is a complicated lady. She seems to ooze confidence and narcissistic vibes, claiming that she's the best, willing to wager that she is your favorite (she wasn't wrong). She's athletic, competitive and hates when anyone tries to take her spotlight. But under the surface, there is an eerie obsession with her appearance, speaking to herself in front of mirrors for hours on end, complimenting her beautiful features, and declaring that everyone wants to be her. She fears failure, defeat and humiliation, and because of the corruption in her systems, who knows how many have met their doom to her sharp fangs and powerful claws...​

Babe of the Week
Week 84

Miss Heed
Villainous Series

4701876-Miss-Heed-Reviruu-Villainous.jpg

Missheedtransparencia.png

tumblr-be3f2ed50f251b452b715e905ecb304d-e796ea0f-540.gif

villainous-miss-heed.gif

Cecilia Amanda Kelly, also known as Miss Heed is a character that I actually don't know very well. Her source material isn't available everywhere, and even so, it seems like it isn't available in English. From what I understand, she aspired to be a superhero designer and influencer, and while working at a lab, she stole a chemical formula that she could weaponize. This toxin is very similar to Poison Ivy from DC Comics, where her victims are entranced into a state of absolute obedience. You basically become her simp (as if she needed a toxin to do that). Using this toxin, Cecilia became Miss Heed, working together with other heroes, dulling their performances to make herself look better, and sucking the will to fight right out of her enemies to make her seem more powerful than she was. Slowly but surely, she gathered a following, and everyone became a potential worshipper to her. She needs to be the center of attention and her infatuated, smitten, simp state is only reversible if the heart of the victim is broken by Miss Heed's actions. Once the simp state is broken, the toxin no longer works. Aside from this she can apparently evaporate liquids, which makes weaponizing her perfume much easier. She's taken the world by storm, with clothing, action figure, doll and other endorsements. I find her to be quite irresistable in both appearance and with her flirtatious nature. I love that her pupils are black hearts and how delusional she has become with the need to be the center of the universe. She also has an Instagram and TikTok account - The latter having activity as recently as late October 2021.​

Babe of the Week
Week 85

Lust
Fullmetal Alchemist Series

lust-fullmetal-alchemist-drawn-by-alex-malveda-sample-1567cb8b9b75d3c6134c478b4508ccc7.jpg

lust-fullmetal-alchemist-drawn-by-hibren-sample-0bdfd17eac02799de0fc63bda565869f.jpg

lust-fullmetal-alchemist-drawn-by-iahfy-2481fa355f6028eddf4fe52cdf384589.jpg

lust-fullmetal-alchemist-drawn-by-sciamano240-sample-786304c7d30be009db985116c36c38d8.jpg

Lust is one of the homunculi named after the Seven Deadly Sins. She is a stunning, somewhat tall woman with large breasts, pale skin and the object of many a man's desires. One of the recurring antagonists in FMA, she brings forth a real sense of danger when encountered. Her abilities include regeneration, she doesn't age past her present youthful age, she is immune to all toxins and bacteria and even disease. Lust does not need to eat or drink to survive, and can use her alluring and manipulative nature to get information, turn her foes against each other, and infiltrate different locations. Deadliest of all are her fingertips which can harden and extend to great lengths, capable of penetrating most known metals at their densest state. I find a few of the FMA females to be cute. When it comes to drop dead sexy, I fail to see anyone who comes close to the pure seductive power that is Lust. Which isn't really fair as her entire being is based around that sin. She isn't entirely slutty as her name would imply, instead, and unlike her siblings, she is the object of other's desires, opposed to being a lustful being herself. That's not to say she isn't flirty in her skin tight black dress.​

Babe of the Week
Week 86

Marin Kitagawa
My Dress-Up Darling Series

IMG-5832.jpg

IMG-5830.jpg

marin-kitagawa-kitagwa.gif

This is simply a case for me, of what I call love at first sight. Yes, this manga has been around some time to my knowledge and yes, there are currently only two episodes of the anime available. I can tell you right now, without having seen the material yet, Marin is an absolute star. A popular girl in school and seemingly unmatched in terms of beauty. I love her make up, piercings, wide smile and the obvious fit as hell, big boob and butt combo. She is a kind girl with strong and passionate expressions of fandom towards what seems to be her obsession right now, cosplaying. Marin is kind, friendly, and detests anyone who tries to shit on what anyone else loves. If you love dressing and making Hina dolls (like the MC in the series), do it. If you like anime, like it. If you live for the thrill of gaming, game on. With the help of her classmate, she is excited to have someone with the capabilities of making her cosplaying dreams come true. She is somewhat flirty and forward and as of right now, seems relatively shameless. I also find it cute how her cosplay dream is a character from a hentai game, and she seems to have ideas for characters from different anime and video games as well. An absolute 10/10 and she's been animated like a dream. I'm just annoyed we only have two episodes right now!​

Babe of the week
Week 87

Reimi Sugimoto
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Series

sugimoto-reimi-and-arnold-jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-and-1-more-drawn-by-kasai-shin-sample-5bb3c3b9fa0.jpg

sugimoto-reimi-and-arnold-jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-and-1-more-drawn-by-dyresbroom-b48e9554b3afa7005d.jpg

sugimoto-reimi-and-arnold-jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-and-1-more-drawn-by-yepnean-b3305dc00a5717dad5563.png

reimi-sugimoto-reimi-jojo.gif

Reimi was a beautiful 16 year old girl who was brutally murdered by a serial killer. Her presence is that one of a ghost, which seems to resemble her at the age she was at her death. Morioh has a hidden street that may appear to some and not to others and this is where she resides. She hopes to meet someone who can stop the murderer from continuing to take the lives of young men and women (especially women, as he seems to stalk them, woo them, and then kill them). Reimi to me is one of the most beautiful girls to ever come out of Jojo's, pink hair and eyes on fair skin. A petite body and her clothing continuing the pink theme. Her personality is about what you'd expect from a teenage girl, though she also seems mature and still playful. She has a connection with series anti-hero Rohan, having saved him in his infancy from the murderer, likely resulting in her death. She unfortunately sees the spirits of the people the murder has continued to kill, and they haunt her, as she haunts us, begging us to stop the psychopath. The ghost of her dog Arnold is also with her, also viciously killed on that same night.​

Babe of the Week
Week 88

Jessie
Pokemon Series

jessie-and-arbok-pokemon-and-2-more-drawn-by-sabaku-chitai-sample-8b8480fadc1bf5902fa3fe99a22cf25d.jpg

jessie-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-asura-asurauser-56bbedaf5e28ac78af59d8d0c6f8270f.jpg

jessie-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-pikurusu-sample-5e8dfebedca9ae4f1cd9f3028addeeca.jpg

jessie-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-puzzledeluxedev-sample-31bba471ad402eca97189dcf547a712b.jpg

Jessie is a special member of the recurring villainous troublemakers, Team Rocket. With her partners James and Meowth, they make up a special sub-division of Team Rocket which works directly and solely for Giovanni. While she has a short temper, and at times immature for her age, Jessie has a deep understanding of the flow of pokemon battles and is somewhat of a master of disguise. She's had many pokemon over her long journey, but is likely most known for her Ekans and Arbok. Long, reddish pink hair, bright blue eyes and fair skin make up her face, a bit of red lipstick noticeable too. She seems relatively tall and cares for her friends and pokemon. She can lie to anyone without batting an eye and will attack you if you comment on her age. My first two experiences with anime were Sailor Moon and Pokemon, and I always remember characters like Jessie and Officer Jenny standing out because they seemed a bit older. Jessie's unique hairstyle is hard to miss also. The Team Rocket Pledge with Jessie, James and Meowth was basically known by everyone who watched pokemon at the time, and failure after failure, Jessie would always return to try and complete the mission.​

Babe of the Week
Week 89

Jessie Rasberry
Final Fantasy Series

jessie-rasberry-final-fantasy-and-2-more-drawn-by-makimura-shunsuke-sample-4374ad5ba4298e4c643887784.jpg

jessie-rasberry-final-fantasy-and-2-more-drawn-by-logan-cure-sample-42ba483c4558bacdafc8636e997e003b.jpg

tifa-lockhart-and-jessie-rasberry-final-fantasy-and-2-more-drawn-by-afrobull-sample-9b308ca327852165.jpg

jessie-rasberry-final-fantasy-and-2-more-drawn-by-liang-xing-sample-129924f3bb366e124662193f128e1a66.jpg

Doubling up on Jessies! This week's babe is the technology savvy, explosives expert from Barrett's unit of Avalanche. Jessie is upbeat, positive, beautiful and their attempts at destroying and damaging reactors would have been so much harder without her expertise. While she seems bubbly and careless, Jessie does have a reason for joining Avalanche, despite her real dream is that of an actress. As much as I love pink and purple and green hair on characters, it's nice to see a character with more natural features, brown eyes and hair, and seemingly not gimongous breasts (not really sure, her breastplate is a little tricky). Jessie has been quite thirsty for protagonist Cloud since they met, she shares a friendship with all other members of Avalanche though their relationships seem far from what she wants with Cloud. Perhaps she's all talk, or perhaps she was DEAD serious. Sadly (as of right now - never know with REMAKE) we will never find out...​

Babe of the Week
Week 90

Pizzaz Miller
Moonbeam City Series

Pizzaz is the Chief of Police for the Moonbeam City Police Department. She is stern, direct, cold, smart and beautiful. Underneath that hard exterior lies a woman who is entangled in some tremendous family drama, faces demons of self-esteem, and has a lot of problems in her already shallow love life. I find her violet eyes, red lipstick and odd obsession with shoulder pads quite cute. Most of the characters of Moonbeam City were designed with that Duran Duran cover style, and it's easy to spot. Her department fears her more than they respect her, and she finds herself often eating the brunt of media's harsh criticisms thanks to unreliable and unethical officers in her department like Dazzle Novak and Rad Cunningham. She seems to be maintaining this position by paying Mayor Io Jackson with her body. All around a decent person, she does know the value of justice, and wants what's best for her city. Her belt is also a whip, and when angered or threatening, no matter where she is, shadows of shutters come over her face. That's a good time to leave Pizzaz the hell alone.​

Babe of the Week
Week 91

Tomoe
Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy- Series

tomoe-tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu-drawn-by-agahari-sample-6cb057c5eacec3abaf46086f1015778b.jpg

4533061-Moonlit-Fantasy-PIPIENPIPPI-Tomoe.png

tsukimichi-tomoe.gif

tumblr-90d2e90c9b8441decd36e80fd4170f6a-72703a52-540.gif

Tsuki-ga-Michibiku-Isekai-Douchuu-Episode-6-Tomoe-Mio-Offer-to-Share-Bed.gif

Originally named Shin, Tomoe is from a different world where she is known as an invincible dragon. Her original form that of an eastern, dragon much like Dragon Ball's Shenron. She comes across a human who absolutely outclasses her and she forms a pact with him. Having being dominated, her form was altered to match his species and to also satisfy certain features he would prefer on one of his own. Tomoe takes a quick liking to her new name, her appearance, and rather quickly has a spark of sexual desire for her master. Serving as an advisor, battle companion and if she'd have it her way - a lover, Tomoe has the ability to look into his memories. She has quite a liking for Edo era style Japanese Samurai, and has mimicked their customs into her own style. Her strength is tremendous, only potentially bested by several others in her universe. She can also generate a mist where the senses of those within it can be altered, and she can create portals to her own private dimension - the Demiplane, which she gracefully offered to her master to unite monster clans of every kind. She can kill the strongest humans with ease, loves to eat, has an amazing appearance and body, cares deeply for the protagonist and can branch her soul into fragments to make small, cute, pint sized versions of herself to better serve her master. A very unknown and underappreciated anime babe if you ask me. She does also enjoy dabbling in our hero's perverted memories.​

Back
Top Bottom