Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babe of the Week! (DO NOT REPLY - Send message instead)

Seranda

🎵 Fighting Evil By Moonlight 🎵
Hello there, every week a make a short post about female characters that I hold dear, enjoy, or feel more people should know about. These characters are primarily from anime, cartoons or video games, but they could really be anyone. I am going to repost the 22 selections I have for Babe of the Week since its inception and continue to update them here too!

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS JOURNAL

Last edited:
Babe of the Week
Inaugural Week
Chun-Li
Street Fighter Series

QjLjWV7.jpg

Who better to start us off than the first lady of fighting games?

Babe of the Week
Week 2

Tifa Lockhart
Final Fantasy Series

ddmkp8g-0925ae83-ec7f-4110-a67d-8422d0512765.jpg

tifa-lockhart-final-fantasy-and-2-more-drawn-by-enami-katsumi-sample-cd90fa8147597700d97bc890c855b1f.jpg

tifa-lockhart-final-fantasy-and-2-more-drawn-by-sciamano240-2b65757fbb224e5091ba8cfdf93a152e.jpg

tifa-lockhart-final-fantasy-and-2-more-drawn-by-sciamano240-504c3e72a9c9dd102afa85822649d134.png

tifa-lockhart-final-fantasy-and-1-more-drawn-by-sciamano240-sample-217aa46d19dc2099050d43ac9e7c9965.jpg

She's always been popular, now even more so with the remake. The perfect female if you ask me. A long time friend of Cloud's, Tifa has gone on to open and manage a bar, Seventh Heaven. Able to tap into the earth given powers of chi, Tifa can deliver punishing blows, fitting of a martial artist such as herself. While MY ideal Tifa has raven black hair and piercing red eyes, canonically, the woman has very dark brown hair (basically black) and light brown eyes, almost amber (basically red). She has a sweet and caring personality, is rational and reasonable, but can become fired up and mess with the best of them. Her physical fitness is at peak, somehow maintaining curvy qualities will walking around with a body sculpted by warrior gods. Yes, her breasts are massive. So large that she requires potentially multiple brassieres to keep them from accidentally killing someone, or herself.

Babe of the Week
Week 3

Tsunade
Naruto Series

Image.jpg

F4-Yk-GAIXQAAm9-Se.jpg

F4-Xx-Zr-HWYAEMLk.jpg

Widely regarded as the most beautiful kunoichi alive. Powerful, caring and imperfect. Tsunade is my top anime lady.

Babe of the Week
Week 4

Camilla
Fire Emblem Series

tumblr-pwksj9-FT0a1w1lvbeo1-1280.jpg

camilla-fire-emblem-and-2-more-drawn-by-peach11-01-sample-a0b7351331cd44cbe66d6ea609f7239e.jpg

camilla-and-camilla-fire-emblem-and-2-more-drawn-by-sciamano240-sample-288135f7e75eb7e1a9b1040705f3a.jpg

camilla-fire-emblem-and-1-more-drawn-by-kamochiru-sample-cbfb2a4fcc4898223367625e5abfc6a6.jpg

Beautiful. Sophisticated. Complex. Strong. She's the best big sister until you want her to be more than that. A woman with tremendous strength and a generally caring if not aloof attitude. Camilla develops a bizarre obsession with her younger adopted sibling, willing to do anything to please them, including slaying strangers. As a dragon rider, she was wide range with her axe, can cast some magics, but is susceptible to javelins, wind magic and archers. Her body is curvy (likely the most buxom with others like Charlotte, Kagero and Orochi), and she isn't exactly afraid of showing it off. There is something dark about bedding your adoptive sister, especially as she has motherly tendencies towards your character as well. Just don't ever, ever lie to her... or cheat on her.

Babe of the Week
Week 5

Mai Shiranui
The King of Fighters Series

shiranui-mai-the-king-of-fighters-and-1-more-drawn-by-tusukaima-sample-f646eea7d047826392d6c5b6dfcb8.jpg

A sex icon of gaming. Playful and flirty, but extremely capable, patriotic and good-hearted.

Last edited:
Babe of the Week
Week 6

Yoruichi Shihouin
Bleach Series

063c7448e545b004d0e44720a6ff52f1.jpg

A playful Soul Reaper who spends most of her time as a cat (and naked). Yoruichi is easily one of Bleach's fastest characters and most recognizable females.

Babe of the Week
Week 7

Shermie
The King of Fighters Series

f354aae1e7c7d0ac364ed78770baaaeb.jpg

shermie-the-king-of-fighters-and-1-more-drawn-by-ritence-sample-d9a419107f0b5f711ac0cf627b522278.jpg

shermie-the-king-of-fighters-and-1-more-drawn-by-senri-gan-sample-0bfb303da183a58bdb225c68659dd77f.jpg

shermie-the-king-of-fighters-and-1-more-drawn-by-sokuse-kienta-sample-4941301dde20bc60fce8ed4a0ba7b4.jpg

Shermie is a beautiful, mysterious fashion designer who also plays in a band. She is brimming with positivity and sexual appeal, and fights by using wrestling moves with her long legs. Oh. She's also one of Orochi's descendants and once awakened, is happy to sacrifice herself to eradicate humanity.

Babe of the Week
Week 8

Faye Valentine
Cowboy Bebop Series

fvalen.jpg

Faye was one of the first characters I saw who showed me that anime can be more geared towards adults. Probably a sex symbol in anime at this point, Faye is likely a first anime waifu for a good number of people. She comes off as bitchy and selfish, but she is actually quite kind and does look out for those she cares about. She just wants a little attention, and to live luxuriously.

Babe of the Week
Week 9

Android 21
Dragon Ball Series

sakimi-chan-andoid-21.jpg

Majin Form

Android 21 is seductive, mysterious and extremely hungry. She seems to be a lusty glutton and to this day is one of my favorite designs in all of the Dragon Ball universe. Like her fellow Majin, Buu, she too has a sweet tooth, preferring cupcakes and donuts. In her base form she seems to replicate a human well enough, and acts like the last remaining Red Ribbon scientist. She has a manipulative damsel in distress act which she has perfected.

Babe of the Week
Week 10

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck
Bleach Series

nell.jpg

Nelliel is an Arrancar, or a Hollow that his ripped off its mask. She has fallen victim to many unfortunate events, but this caused her to befriend Ichigo while injured and dealing with some amnesia. Despite being an Arrancar, she is one of the first to prove that being an Arrancar or serving Aizen didn't entirely mean you were evil. She's attractive, kind, a bit childish, but is all business when in combat and has a strong sense of justice.

Last edited:
Babe of the Week
Week 11

Carmelita Fox
Sly Cooper Series

Ee-EXo-T9-Uc-AEc-BFj.jpg

Did you think furries were safe? Oh hell no. Carmelita is the super attractive Interpol officer who has a running cat and mouse relationship with Sly Cooper. Her views on justice are pretty black and white. You commit a crime, you pay for it, big or small. She does still treat people with respect but can become a bit flustered with her current relationship status.

Babe of the Week
Week 12

Hana Song "D.Va"
Overwatch Series

dva.jpg

A brilliant young pilot and mechanic who protects the world from Omnics and other threats. She is young, beautiful, comes off arrogant and skilled. A former professional gamer, Hana used her hunger for perfection and applied that to becoming a MEKA pilot. She has become a pop culture celebrity, making commercials, starring in a movie and still doing some gaming when she has time. Every shot hits and you win every single time when you're D.Va. Despite her careless and sometimes bratty nature, D.Va bears the weight of South Korea on her back, as she is the country's best chance for survival. D.Va gets an extra long one because for over a year, D.Va was my avatar here on Blue Moon 😁

Babe of the Week
Week 13

Jericho
Seven Deadly Sins Series

jericho.jpg

Jericho is a Holy Knight who then leaves the Holy Knights after a colossal failure. She seems rather smitten with Ban. She has a generally good nature, being a bit tomboyish while definitely maintaining quite feminine qualities. Her attacks hit quick and she seems to be able to hurl slashing attacks at her enemies. She's also very thicc but often in the shadows of characters like Elizabeth, Merlin and Diane.

Babe of the Week
Week 14

Baiken
Guilty Gear Series

3fd37aaf8ad18fbad1bb5eda816b2b97.png

A one-armed, one-eyed wandering samurai seeking revenge. Baiken is a beautiful yet anti-social and tomboyish woman who wants to avenge her family and home. She is a never-ending bag of tricks and one of the strongest swordsmen of her time. Imagine what she could have done with two arms and two eyes. She's brash, impatient and sometimes even rude.

Babe of the Week
Week 15

Yoko Littner
Gurren Lagann Series

yoko-littner-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-drawn-by-haruhisky-f191fb5ff6798b44134c6a324833f2a1.jpg

In the mid 2000's few female anime characters were as noticeable or popular as Yoko Littner. A unique look, charming personality, awesome sniper skills, she quickly became a favorite and with good reason. One of the core characters in the Gurren Lagann series, she goes from cute eye candy babe to an absolute force in humanity's fight against the beastmen and Anti-Spirals. Her relationship with Kamina remains my most regrettable would be pairing of all time.

Babe of the Week
Week 16

Blaze Fielding
Streets of Rage Series

Two images because I said so:

blaze-fielding-bare-knuckle-and-1-more-drawn-by-dandon-fuga-d0fbceab39d892e828d78ebd7ebc2c88.jpg

Known as Bare Knuckle in Japan, Streets of Rage is one of the outstanding scrolling beat em' ups from back in the day. Blaze in particular has been a long standing character in the series, and her most recent version is by far my favorite. Very sexy, confident and powerful, Blaze is now a dishonored former officer still fighting the crime syndicates that continue to spring up. She'll use her strong kicks, pipes, swords, knives, guns, tasers, nightsticks, baseball bats, naginatas and even chi based attacks to do her best to stop crime.

Babe of the Week
Week 17

Laura Matsuda
Street Fighter Series

laura2.jpg

Laura is a world class martial artist from Brazil. Her little brother Sean, is also a student of the famous Ken Masters from the United States, someone she respects and is a fan of. She has a playful and flirty nature, even bullying her brother by putting him in headlocks which funny enough place her large boobs right against his face. She isn't shy about showing off her body, and relies on the reach of her long legs, strong elbow strikes, masterful throws, and for some reason, she can create electricity with various parts of her body. She can be tough when she needs to be, and is easily one of my favorite new characters to come to Street Fighter in a long time.

Babe of the Week
Week 18

Cia
Legend of Zelda Series

cia-hyrule-warriors-2v-by-sciamano240-dc6p95i-fullview.jpg

Cia was tasked with guarding the balance of the Triforce, the most powerful artifact in this world. While seeing many timelines and eras play out, she could never intervene. Time after time, she would see Link continue to save the world, and she suffered from loneliness. In this loneliness, the evil spirit of Ganondorf was able to corrupt her, as she had begun to harbor affections for Link and grew jealous of Princess Zelda. This led to a split of her soul, a still "good" side, became the mage known as Lana, while this jealous, evidently thirsty for Link and "evil" side remained Cia. She uses dark magic to fight and even opened up a gate to let evil minions through. She is one of my favorite characters, and as Hyrule Warriors is much lesser known, not many people know about her. She's one of the first actually very provocative characters I can think of showing up on Nintendo, and her intentions are clear as day. She wants to cuck Zelda, fuck Link until he can't stand, and take over Hyrule with him as her prize. Please show this lady some love. I've also been dying to play as her, with or without a Zelda setting.

Babe of the Week
Week 19

April O'Neil
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series

5454b0b283f8f4b85eebfbe704b06d8278693ebd-hq.jpg

April has had many variations through the times, going from a middle aged news reporter to a young, tech-savvy girl. My personal favorite version of her was the first I saw, her version based off her 1987 appearance. I am probably aging myself a bit, but the short hair, yellow jumpsuit and kind nature did win me over. She has helped the turtles countless times in their battles and has a soft spot for each of them. She does need rescuing here and there, but also contributes support to the turtles whenever she can.

Babe of the Week
Week 20

Darli Dagger
Samurai Shodown Series

darli-dagger-samurai-spirits-drawn-by-anagumasan-sample-c5fd6819247a7954b6f4b373eafac9cb.jpg

Darli is a newcomer (as of 2019) but has had a great effect on me. She's one of the most unique characters and is to my knowledge the first character with African roots. She was raised by carpenters and taught to fight by pirates. She makes a living as a shipwright and has a bit of a brash attitude and beams with overconfidence. Her weapon of choice (she has quite a few) is a saw blade that she made herself. She is in tip-top shape and has the appeal of the ultimate amazon pirate. She's as strong as she looks will hunt down any person who crosses her.

Babe of the Week
Week 21

Jack-O' Valentine
Guilty Gear Series

jack-o-valentine-guilty-gear-and-1-more-drawn-by-lloule-3f41d0c5afe4a356e11ef86235c01753.jpg

I'm not even going to beat around the bush here, Guilty Gear (like other ArcSystem Works games) has a very complicated and intricate story. I personally do not know all too much about Jack-O. I know that she is an artificial human who is made of a part of her original self's soul and she does enjoy sweets. I have been attracted to her aesthetic and her design, especially now around Halloween time! She fights using an iron flail in the form of a jack-o-lantern and seems to be a joke/gimmick character as a classic fighting game trope. She also has an iron mask shaped like a jack-o-lantern which I believe amplifies her abilities. Still, she is at least in design very attractive and the perfect babe for this month of Halloween.

Babe of the Week
Week 22

Gruntilda Winkybunion
Banjo-Kazooie Series

8b29420ae51301545852b8821d81e433.png

gruntilda-winkybunion-banjo-kazooie-drawn-by-nortuet-sample-06101038d7acc8963cab60dc6dbab4fe.jpg

So, we have Halloween at the end of this week, and I couldn't think of a better babe than Gruntilda. This is widely considered "Sexy Grunty" or "Game Over Grunty" as this is what the wicked, jealous Witch Gruntilda looks like if Banjo and Kazooie fail their quest, and Tootie's youth and beauty are stolen and put into Gruntilda's figure. This is easily one of the hottest things I could ever remember in video games, as even for the N64, Grunty's figure, voice and animations were so seductive. Grunty is rude, speaks in ryhmes and cruel. But when you look like Game Over Grunty, will anybody even care? I think not. Easily a very overlooked babe and she deserves some love.

Babe of the Week
Week 23

Chizuru Mizuhara (Ichinose)
Rent-a-Girlfriend Series

mizuhara-chizuru-kanojo-okarishimasu-drawn-by-kurousagi-yuu-sample-1b179ab4652ef40b612bdb5ffd4becd3.jpg

mizuhara-chizuru-kanojo-okarishimasu-drawn-by-yukiaka-sample-f9ae9e4b3ec15a7e9dfb587fe0ba7ca6.jpg

mizuhara-chizuru-kanojo-okarishimasu-drawn-by-tokkyu-sample-15330a4b7c9ac4027674929d60d052ec.jpg

Chizuru has pretty much swept me off me feet and has had me simping pretty hard since I first noticed her. She's a "rental girlfriend" who's job is to comfort and date her clients in usually clean, paid up front, simple dates. She's extremely mysterious and aspires to be an actress, making everything she says and does questionable and even more mysterious. She seems to be living a double life as a quiet student whenever she isn't out acting in plays or being a rental girlfriend. By my standards (even for anime girls) she's perfect in every possible way, although she masks her feelings and steels herself, making some of her responses seem inhuman in ways. What I do know is that she has a very big heart and I absolutely need to know how her story ends (manga's ongoing so I'll have to wait). What seemed like a typical anime girl in a romcom has become one of my favorite and most well-developed characters I can remember. In my book, best girl of 2020 by a mile. She'll take your money, she'll give you the best date of your life, she'll steal your heart and you won't know if any of it was genuine.​

Babe of the Week
Week 24

Clair Aoki
Gleipnir Series

3676874-Gleipnir-Kurea-Aoki.jpg

clair-aoki-stitch-gleipnir-ep-2-by-berg-anime-de2z7jn-pre.png

tenor.gif

Clair is a troubled girl in the troubled story of Gleinpir. In a story that involves aliens, aliens turned into tokens, monsters and super powers, Clair stands unique without any awoken abilities. She is cunning, sometimes cruel, perverted, conflicted and determined to find her sister and kill her for murdering their parents. She has a basic and almost delinquent design, including a desirable body and freckles on her face, and wearing her school uniform and sometimes slutty mannerisms. She is a masterful manipulator and isn't afraid to end a life to reach her goal. She's pretty good at fighting and can sometimes seem like an untrustworthy person with her wide sly grin. She's proven time and again that she's going to live and die by the series' protagonist, making her a best girl.​

Babe of the Week
Week 25

Taki
Soul Calibur Series

taki-soulcalibur-drawn-by-logan-cure-sample-e16c4e31bef5271f24e9ceafe8a7951e.jpg

500px-SC4-Taki.jpg

taki-soulcalibur-drawn-by-kumiko-shiba-sample-61e08874d12a9e9da7547aedcdd6ea73.jpg

Taki is a powerful kunoichi and the deadliest demon hunter among the Fu-Ma ninja clan. She can be a bit stoic and seem emotionless, but she does fight for good whenever she gets the opportunity. Capable of using fire based techniques and possessing two blades, one of which specializes in killing demons, Taki continues her quest to destroy the cursed blades, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. Her design hasn't changed much since her creation, mostly the armors worn. The tight red suit and ponytail are staples of her appearance, as well as her large breasts and big butt leaving very little to the imagination.​

Babe of the Week
Week 26

Maya Natsume
Tenjho Tenge Series

natsume-maya-tenjou-tenge-drawn-by-takada-haruhito-sample-52ff7fd9bbdc6d92db4ed3a1d5f22829.jpg

natsume-maya-tenjou-tenge-sample-cadabc9d92e4a9a6675fc607b441c6fe.jpg

natsume-maya-tenjou-tenge-78c4df85119f08522d6cb2e428d8e897.jpg

1479830907-giphy.gif

Maya is the elder of the Natsume sisters, who run the Jyuken Martial Arts Club at Todoh Academy. She is beautiful, wild, confident and enigmatic, spending most of her time in a form which resembles a very young girl. This technique is used to help control and maintain your chi in use. It is a visual treat whenever she transforms within her peers or classmates. Maya's design is alluring and seductive, both pushed farther by the series relying heavily on fanservice. She has come in contact with a cursed sword that has torn apart her family including an oddly intimate relationship with her brother. She later went ahead and made moves on the man her younger sister wanted, and still has issues with her unofficial ex. Her hair antennae (gotta love anime) does remind me of a cockroach, which is interesting. She's a hot mess, and I love her for it.​

Babe of the Week
Week 27

Konoe A. Mercury "Nine the Phantom"
Blazblue Series

konoe-a-mercury-blazblue-and-1-more-drawn-by-signhereplease-sample-675fd64249213fd6949b3a4776739eac.jpg

2c20aa74f74be9099fe9cac95faff882.jpg

konoe-a-mercury-blazblue-and-1-more-drawn-by-rai-newtype-xm-x1-sample-4ddbda7f31cfdaf4665853d5838451.jpg

Nine is an overachiever in every sense of the word. As a child, she was a brilliant prodigy, she married the single strongest being alive (a cat by the way), she excelled in multiple forms of magic, she was part of many powerful organizations and factions including the legendary six heroes who felled the black beast and even created magical weapons. She has a body that can kill and charm that could seduce anyone. Her daughter is also an absolute genius, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her design is pleasant and witchy, purple and pink tones bouncing around and the intense scheme of her eyes reminds me of Witchblade. She is extremely dangerous, able to use multiple elements quite easily. Her breasts are some of the biggest I've ever seen on a video game character and she isn't exactly shy about showing them off. Her weakness is her temper, as she can sometimes be bested by lesser opponents when they trigger her emotionally. She cares deeply for her sister and is brutal to anyone who brings any harm to her.​

Babe of the Week
Week 28

Nu Wa
Warriors Orochi Series

Nu Wa was first shown in this form in Warriors Orochi. A dream game (for me) which blended the worlds of Dynasty and Samurai Warriors and threw the entire world into chaos. Nu Wa was identified as one of the three powerful beings from the Mystic Race who sealed away the demonic Serpent King, Orochi. She is reserved, cold, sophisticated and absolutely hates being touched. At first, she was a bit dismissive and condescending to her human companions, eventually forming a connection with prominent human heroes such as Cao Cao. She later adopts the role of the motivator and mentor- especially to other female heroes. A powerful ally to humanity, fighting with a rapier, shield and versatile ice magic, sometimes also using electricity. Fable marks her as the wife of another Mystic named Fu Xi, they seem fond of each other, although awkwardly. I wanted to throw Nu Wa in here because I feel like a lot of people might not know about her. Her design of green, gold, black and white is amazing, and she is a full-fledged, bad ass waifu with sass, gab and skills to back it up.​

Babe of the Week
Week 29

Merlin
Seven Deadly Sins Series

merlin-nanatsu-no-taizai-drawn-by-yoshio-55level-sample-721b95d635f1c86a621234347418747a.jpg

merlin-nanatsu-no-taizai-drawn-by-yoshio-55level-sample-b822cc1d8743e81a71d36bf5a559e6b8.jpg

merlin-nanatsu-no-taizai-drawn-by-easonx-sample-f3f499e8f29b7c3ed3d605b431a1a161.jpg

Merlin is considered to be the most mysterious and powerful mage of her time. A beautiful woman, slender, tall and confident, she doesn't really worry herself too much with skin exposure and is polite and relatively kind to everyone. Her real name cannot be pronounced or understood by humans. She is extremely knowledgeable and always has a passive, calm and collected demeanor. She has short hark hair, golden colored eyes and a soft plumpness to her lips, aside from physically what appears to be the perfect female body in terms of attraction. Her deadly sin is gluttony and has the tattoo of a boar upon her neck. Her spells range from being able to locate anyone or anything within a wide radius, powering up the magical abilities of her allies, an impenetrable barrier called the perfect cube, cancelling any spell, and firing disintegrating beams of magical power at her opponents. Her motives are always mysterious, but she's in my opinion, easily the most attractive character in this series.​

Babe of the Week
Week 30

Tharja
Fire Emblem Series

Tharja was a mage from an enemy country (Plegia or something like that). When she meets your avatar (Robin) she becomes completely smitten with him and becomes his Ride-or-Die partner if you allow her to. She is powerful using spells with the help of tomes. Wind, Fire and Thunder are all within her arsenal as well as darker magics and hexes, which can curse allies and enemies. Her design is beautiful, from her sexy and mysterious clothing, to her hair and accessories. Tharja is a bit socially nervous, often preferring to hide behind Robin's back and seems to find some amusement in others' mishaps. It's a good idea to leave her alone or stay on her good side, as people she doesn't like can end up with trivial curses like clumsiness, to darker ones which can potentially lead to death.​

Babe of the Week
Week 31 - Last Babe for 2020 -

Rukia Kuchiki
Bleach Series

kuchiki-rukia-bleach-sample-2e35811d2ddd3b1b5ea016374b84bf48.jpg

59d8ffd9605948705933fec2b8fe5e24.jpg

kuchiki-rukia-bleach-sample-bc7c3181409c584540d27514e2d6057b.jpg

Rukia is a Soul Reaper from the Soul Society who lends her power to a young man named Ichigo which in turn begins their friendship and adventure. While she has moments of seriousness and maturity, she also has child-like habits, an obsession with drawing cute animal creatures and can become easily rattled. She uses an ice type zanpakuto and by the series' end she becomes a Captain class Soul Reaper, among the strongest in their world. She may not have a huge butt or large boobs, but Rukia certainly has a degree of sex appeal, and is one of the best designed females in the Bleach series.​

Babe of the Week
Week 32 - First of 2021 -

Calamity
Fortnite Series

Qualified-Vacant-Amethystsunbird-size-restricted.gif

ddu1ciy-d027721f-a874-4a0f-84ba-aae027ecc08d.jpg

tumblr-pi0l4x36-D31xinfpio2-250.gif

ac765bddbbe033ce77bbdb0d7de92fda.jpg

What?! A fuckin' Fortnite character!? Hold on now, let me explain. Calamity was introduced in Season 6 of the Battle Royale giant and was one of, if not the first "evolving" skin. She'd begin as a cute, dark skinned, pink haired farm girl with large breasts (another big first for Fortnite) and would make her way to a dark, ranger-like outfit which is much more menacing and intimidating. She's got a bit of lore to her too (yes, Fortnite BR has some sort of story going on) and she was an important character relating to the defeat of a storm boss monster thing. Sorry. I just like her overall design at every stage. From the tank top and daisy dukes, to the long black, glowing trench coat she wears when completed. She was also the first (and only to my knowledge, don't play that much anymore) character to have actual cleavage displayed, and jiggle physics, which I believe are now removed. I'm not sure. This was the main goal of Babe of the Week, to get characters I love some attention, especially those lesser known.​

Babe of the Week
Week 33

Botan
Yu Yu Hakusho Series

botan-yuu-yuu-hakusho-and-2-more-sample-65c3e21c505e067ec16e19ca82066dcd.jpg

botan-and-puu-yuu-yuu-hakusho-drawn-by-kasai-shin-sample-2a5232e4fac27287fd93d482ce9a56a7.jpg

Botan is loosely based off the Ferryman Charon from Greek Mythology. She is a grim reaper, which guides souls to the other side. As a friend and trainer of Yusuke, she is shown to be caring, helpful and friendly, on top of being quite cute. Botan was one of the first anime girls I remember seeing as Yu Yu Hakusho was one of those entry anime titles that so many fans of the medium hold dear. She does have some fighting ability, but most of her work comes from support and healing to a degree. She may not be a voluptuous typical babe of the week, but her blue ponytail and big purple eyes still get the job done.​

Babe of the Week
Week 34

Nyx
Hades Series

Mother Night, Night Incarnate, Lady Nyx, Mother Nyx, whatever you wish to call her, Nyx is one of the oldest and most powerful gods in the world of Hades. Mother to many, Nyx has a seemingly endless pool of wisdom and knowledge and is often times willing to impart it with whomever desires it. She comes off very nonchalant and painfully indifferent, which couldn't be further from the truth. She cares deeply for all of her children and those she holds close. She is a reliable woman who handles most of Hades' behind the scenes issues and keeps the underworld from falling apart. She is also direct, and speaks truths, not matter how painful or upsetting they may be to the person asking.​

Babe of the Week
Week 35

Kanu Unchou
Ikkitousen Series

kan-u-unchou-ikkitousen-sample-c0a3c1445c354117ecd2730d9d0ac937.jpg

kan-u-unchou-senran-kagura-and-2-more-drawn-by-yaegashi-nan-sample-4e5966722819d8c43d43acab42237136.jpg

kan-u-unchou-ikkitousen-drawn-by-sakuya-liao-kj-sample-2ccc9700101241d2c9460102d8ee8d70.jpg

Kanu (or Kan-u) is one of the main characters in the Ikkitousen series, which is based off the novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Each school has some sort of martial art aspect to it and Kanu is without question one of the strongest in their world. This was an ecchi anime which had sexy girls fighting in sexy clothes, the usual battle ending with some sort of super technique and someone's clothes being blown away to show off enticing underwear. Kanu was no exception. She is Ikkitousen's version of Guan Yu (Kan-u) who is the famously long bearded warrior who claimed the title God of War for the many opponents he defeated and his masterful horse riding skills. Kanu is loyal, caring and has a crush on fellow classmate Ryuubi. I don't know if Ikkitousen should be considered a classic, but it certainly helped put ecchi into the limelight and Kanu is more fondly remembered than even the series' actual main character, Hakufu.​

Babe of the Week
Week 36

Vanessa
King of Fighters Series

7fb9bf41a4657c63bf76590f41840b5b.jpg

tumblr-onyoei-XHUF1s70s7yo1-640.jpg

sample-d86c43d0bef29c16271604801880753f.jpg

In case you didn't know, King of Fighters is one of my favorite fighting game franchises. Vanessa is the dream superwoman who is a loving housewife and mother by day, but also has a dangerous job as an "agent" by night. Vanessa is shrouded in mystery, from how she keeps this job from her family, or whether Vanessa is even her real name. While she is proficient with many different weapons, she specializes in close quarters combat, perfecting a style of agile boxing, using her flexibility and reflexes to slither like a snake and strike hard and fast from seemingly out of her reach. Her ability to dodge strikes with her quick reflexes means she barely has to block attacks. She's even worse up close, where her fists crush bones like mallets and able to strike repeatedly, accurately and usually hurts her hands in the process. She's a gorgeous red headed mother with a cool composure, likes beer and most sports, and understands that she isn't some young 20 year old running around with her boobs bouncing about. This more mature and motherly nature has her go from a cold blooded striker to a sweet mother and wife to "just one of the guys" at sports bars or get togethers.​

Babe of the Week
Week 37

Lulu
Final Fantasy Series

lulu-final-fantasy-and-1-more-drawn-by-neoartcore-9a760f103a474e8d4c292250bb4198b8.jpg

lulu-final-fantasy-and-1-more-drawn-by-kumanz-sample-ba3d2ce9f7cb8ddace69d7391989a394.jpg

lulu-and-wakka-final-fantasy-and-1-more-drawn-by-sasanomesi-32f780c9c7a06a6818388e8efb2ab576.png

Lulu is the Black Mage from Final Fantasy X. She is one of Yuna's guardians and although she has a serious and stoic demeanor, and practically embodies a villain, she cares deeply for her loved ones and friends. She uses dolls to amplify her magic, and the dolls seem to come to life when casting or sending them off to attack. She dresses in a sort of gothic style, a black dress adorned with many... many belts. She was clearly created to attract at first sight, aside from her tremendous cleavage, red eyes and black hair, her voice is soothing, cold and alluring. She can and probably will become an integral member of your party, doing colossal amounts of damage with her spells. She often acts as the big sister to Yuna and Wakka, eventually entering a romance with Wakka, since her ex boyfriend, Wakka's brother Chappu, passed away before the events of the game. You do have a chance to express interest in her as Tidus, sadly, this amounts to nothing in the grand scheme of things.​

Babe of the Week
Week 38

Girlfriend
Friday Night Funkin' Series

381e7.gif

Eto-Xfi-UVEAAId0-Q.jpg

This is a small Newgrounds rhythm game where you play as Boyfriend, a young charismatic and confident guy who has to prove he can funk if he wishes to stay with Girlfriend. Girlfriend seems okay with these funkin' competitions and normally sits atop a large speaker, (long) legs crossed as she watches with a calm, confident smile. Girlfriend is always on your side, her hair blowing when trains pass by, and becoming scared if she hears lightning. Her Dad and Mom oppose you, both seeming to be of some demonic race with glistening red eyes. They also seem to have a background in music as the Dad was apparently a mega rock star at some point. Simple in design, Girlfriend wears a red halter neck dress and red heels - Similar to her Mom. She has calm, black eyes and brownish-reddish hair as she's always nodding her head to the beat of whatever song Boyfriend and his opponent are currently singing to. As of right now, the game series continues with weekly updates and her demonic characteristics are yet to manifest. Boyfriend is extremely lucky if you ask me.​

Babe of the Week
Week 39

Yu
Haven Series

You'll have to excuse that I haven't completely finished the game, and you might also have no idea who the hell Yu is. I've been following the development for Haven closely as I thought the art style was vibrant and there was romance and traversal in the game. Yu and her lover Kay were almost treated as test subjects and had all aspects of their lives chosen for them, down to their best possible mate. Yu and Kay escaped after becoming a little more than friends and have been trying to stay hidden from the always intimidating Apiary. Yu is quite good with tools and is a gifted and creative mechanic, where as Kay is more of a seeker of knowledge, having lots of information about plant life, the ecosystem and the such. Yu is not only attractive, but she seems to show a simple and true deep care for Kay, though she can sometimes be difficult, a little lazy, or sometimes just straight up instigate fights. She uses a natural energy from planets called flow that allow her to traverse gracefully through a hovering glide, she can also deal physical damage, and blast projectiles from her arms. She and Kay have an ability to remove corruption from their surroundings, including creatures and the planet itself. It's a fun game that I regret not having finished yet. The music is quite good, and the relationship between Kay and Yu is something that shouldn't be missed. I had a hard time finding fanart of Yu (shame, she's pretty hot) but that just goes to show how little known they are. I can recommend Haven if you have the time and a few spare bucks lying around. I believe this game is currently included in Xbox Gamepass... so if you're down with Xbox that's probably the way to go. Something about this game's atmosphere and Yu's very mysterious undertones tells me there will be no happy ending. I hope I am wrong.​

Babe of the Week
Week 40

Ashe
Overwatch Series

Born Elizabeth Caledonia Ashe, Ashe was born into a rich family and mostly ignored during her youth. Being raised by her Big Omnic Butler (BOB), she found herself feeling lonely and began to get rebellious and eventually started to get into trouble with the law. Upon meeting Jesse McCree, she took on some crimes and found that she had quite the affinity and aptitude for calculating heists and was great with firearms. She founded the Deadlock Gang, which under her leadership managed to create a still standing truce between the big gangs of the Southwest. Now with no rivals to threaten her territory, she could reap the rewards of her labor. Ashe is one of the most beautiful characters in Overwatch in my opinion. White hair and red eyes always works for me, but the voice actress did an amazing job in bringing her to life. Her rich parents eventually disowned her after she was caught up in some trouble. Those in her gang are treated as family, but she is absolutely cutthroat when it comes to failure, betrayal or working with the law. Her long line of impressive heists have earned her the nickname Calamity.​

Last edited:
Babe of the Week
Week 41

Kunimitsu (Mother)
Tekken Series

Kunimitsu is a skilled kunoichi who initially joined Yoshimitsu's Manji ninja clan to be something akin to Robin Hood. Stealing from the rich, corrupt and powerful to provide to the poor, and providing the realm with defense against the forces of evil beyond typical human comprehension. Kunimitsu used this time to perfect her art of thieving, eventually stealing form the Manji clans funds and being barred by Yoshimitsu himself. She eventually tried to steal his unique blade, and a powerful artifact from another fighter in the tournament. After continuous failures, Kunimitsu retired to a normal life, where she later had a daughter whom she trained to take on the mantle of Kunimitsu. Faster, more skilled and more tactful, her daughter succeeded where she had failed. Everything about Kunimitsu (besides her win-loss record) is bad ass. She's blind but has acute hearing and sense of smell, meaning she's almost not blind at all. Her actual identity remains a mystery and her mask, the kitsune, is a creature of folklore that is built in trickery and deceit. She fills out all the right places perfectly, and to me is one of the most unique and overlooked females not only in Tekken, but fighting games in general. Her being a MILF only makes it better ( Spoiler: Her daughter is likely a future babe of the week).​

Back
Top Bottom