Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babe of the Week! (DO NOT REPLY - Send message instead)

Babe of the Week
Week 42

Diane
Seven Deadly Sins Series

Diane is one of the Seven Deadly Sins and her sin is the sin of Envy. Generally, she's a good-hearted girl who can be a bit timid but generally wants to do what's right. She's of the Giant race, one of the many races in the world of 7DS, and specializes in physical attacks, manipulating the earth, and turning her skin into actual metal for both offense and defense. The pigtails give her a more adolescent look, and sometimes she can be immature. She's usually looking out for her friend's best interests and is able to turn human sized thanks to fellow deadly sin Merlin's magic.​

Babe of the Week
Week 43

Masane Amaha
Witchblade Series

Masane is a defining character when it comes to anime M.I.L.F.s. She can transform using the Witchblade, an ancient weapon which connects to a female host. This transforms her into a seductively dressed combatant who feels ecstasy through violence. All around, Masane is a kind woman with a simple mindset and can be tomboyish at times. That aside, she's bad at holding her liquor, can seem very gullible and is quite aware of her breasts and their legendary size. There is nothing she wouldn't do for the benefit or safety of her daughter. I don't know if Witchblade is considered a classic, but Masane is most definitely a character many can look back to the mid 2000's with fond memories.​

Babe of the Week
Week 44

Officer Jenny
Pokemon Series

Officer Jenny is a recurring character in the Pokemon Series. A huge family of sisters who all have fairly identical appearances and are all named Jenny. They are also all police officers, trying to make the world a better place by keeping organizations like Team Rocket at bay. In different regions, some may change their hair, uniform, or the pokemon which they use to assist them, but their general motivation stays the same. To protect and serve. I always liked Jenny as a character and in my younger days was quite annoyed that she wasn't featured as much. She's a sexy cop in a sexy uniform and she's fully committed to the good cop ethic.​

Babe of the Week
Week 45

Loona
Helluva Boss Series

On top of having a great color scheme and design, Loona is a generally entertaining character to watch. She has all the makings of a rebellious goth girl and is just cute all around. She is a Hell Hound, and was adopted by the Imp Blitzo and helps him with his assassinations. Blitzo only wants to be a good father to her and Loona, while defiant, does care deeply for her adoptive father. She has a human disguise she can use to travel on earth with less risk, and that appearance is also attractive to most humans.​

Babe of the Week
Week 46

Mai Valentine
Yu-Gi-Oh! Series

Mai is another one of those early anime girls that I remember seeing and thinking, why is she so much cuter than some of the other characters. Given, Yu-Gi-Oh! has always had great looking females, there was something about Mai that set her apart when she first showed up. Long blonde hair, intense violet eyes, and a fair degree of skin being shown, including wearing a skirt and dare I say cleavage? She was tough talking and could back it up being one of the better duelists with a deck once filled with wind element monsters, most popular among them the Harpy Ladies (who are also quite nice to look at). Even though she's sexy, and sadly she needs to be saved more than once from what I can remember, Mai relies on her looks to get what she wants, but she is extremely supportive of her friends, especially other females, and can hold her own throughout.

Babe of the Week
Week 47

Android 18
Dragon Ball Series

Android 18 is probably one of the most popular female anime characters in the world. The attitude, abilities, and appearance made her a quick favorite for many fans, and with good reason. Her name as a human was Lazuli, and she and her twin brother (Android 17) were kidnapped by Dr. Gero and were then programmed to kill Goku. 18 has a sarcastic and cool attitude except when angered. She is confident in her abilities and is supportive to those she cares about. She can hold her own with the best of them and even managed to take out Vegeta at Super Saiyan levels, something no one had done in Dragon Ball Z to that point. The alterations made by Dr. Gero allow her to produce an unlimited amount of ki, something very useful for her viscous volleys of energy balls, energy beams, nullifying barriers and borrowing moves from fighters she's met. Let it be known that the real winner of Dragon Ball Z was Krillin, who awkwardly befriended, married, and eventually had a child with this most beautiful of women.​

Babe of the Week
Week 48

Nami
One Piece Series

I know many have been wondering when a One Piece character would show up, but I can't lie about this... I am just simply not too much into the series. I had to choose between Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach and One Piece, and someone had to sit out. That being said, I am trying to look into the series because it's longevity always did interest me, and I like how (ridiculous) their females look. While I don't know much about Nami, I do know that she is very intelligent and a master negotiator. She has abilities that include controlling certain aspects of the weather and wishes to be the cartographer for a map of the entire world. In terms of appearance, what can anyone say? She's virtually perfect in every possible way and has the right attitude to be absolutely lethal. I hope that I come to truly enjoy Nami as I dive into One Piece, but it looks like she changes appearance quite frequently, luckily, all of them seem cute.

Babe of the Week
Week 49

Sumi Sakurasawa
Rent-A-Girlfriend Series

Sumi is a rookie rental girlfriend under Diamond, the same company as her role model, Chizuru Mizuhara. She took this job to challenge herself to open up, as she is extremely nervous, shy, awkward, barely speaks in front of others - especially men, and has quite low self esteem. She is extremely kind-hearted and can become quite the force when she builds a bit of confidence and becomes determined. Sadly we see very little of her in the anime and manga, but every time we do, she is an absolute treat. Despite this timid nature, soft voice and kind heart, Sumi is secretly a baddie, and in time, she may be as successful a rental girlfriend as her role model and friend.​

Babe of the Week
Week 50

Mileena
Mortal Kombat Series

Mileena is a clone of the Edenian Princess Kitana. She shares mostly all of her attributes, but differs in a sense that she was created by Shang Tsung with Tarkatan DNA - Which makes her much more aggressive and bloodthirsty. This of course gave Mileena distinct Tarkatan features such as the wide open jaws, razor sharp teeth and claws, and Tarkatan eyes. She can even change her voice to sound just like Kitana, if she wishes to seduce or assassinate an enemy. She considers Kitana her sister although her goal was to kill Kitana and sit beside her "father" Shao Khan. Mileena is a mix of sexy, cool, and scary as her teeth are strong enough crush bones. She also uses ethereal sais which she can conjure from thin air, and can step into small portals which teleport her to an advantageous position over her enemies. She does have quite the appetite for food, blood and lust, and believes she should be the Empress (Khanum) of Outworld. Mortal Kombat X gave her more human-like lips between her Tarkatan jaws, and in my opinion it's her best look. Mortal Kombat 11 quickly took that away.​

Babe of the Week
Week 51

Rangiku Matsumoto
Bleach Series

Rangiku is one of the more popular females on the show just for boob power and fanservice alone. Under the surface, this strawberry blonde (sometimes drawn as an actual blonde) has a very interesting backstory and excellent abilities. She is a Soul Reaper, an otherworldly being who protects her own realm the Soul Society (kind of like a Heaven-Purgatory kind of place) and the World of the Living (our world). She is ranked Lieutenant of Squad 10, a relatively high rank considering the only ranks above that are Captain, Head Captain and several specialty positions. Her blade is named Haineko (Ash Cat), and it's ability allows the blade to defragment into a cloud of ash which Rangiku can control freely. This ash cuts sharp as a blade and gives her the opportunity to strike in ways a normal blade cannot. Rangiku is a tease, understands her overwhelming sex appeal and is not afraid to use it to gain the edge in conversations or persuade others. She loves spending time in the World of the Living, interested in our sense of fashion, she enjoys buying clothing like school uniforms and lingerie. She acts air-headed sometimes and loves getting drunk - particularly with males. She does however become a very formidable fighter once duty calls.​

Babe of the Week
Week 52

Kagero
Fire Emblem Series

Kagero is a kunoichi from the kingdom of Hoshido. She proudly serves a great honor being one of Prince Ryoma's two bodyguards. She is beautiful and lethal, but can also be very kind, selfless and caring. Kagero is one of my favorite pairing picks for male Corrin, but also for Ryoma or her former lover Saizo. Her appearance is obviously desirable, with a curvy body, lots of cleavage and beautiful hair. She will go the extra mile every time to complete the mission, even if it means capture to provide time for her lord to escape. She's also into art. She often comes off as stern and attempts at being stoic, but under that hard ninja shell is a dependable woman who has earned the right through her skill to protect the warrior prince of Hoshido.​

Babe of the Week
Week 53

Mei-Ling Zhou
Overwatch Series

mei-overwatch-drawn-by-phong-anh-sample-b54f77638b08655ad5e5f1c4800cb98e.jpg

mei-overwatch-drawn-by-umigraphics-b923f1ae90cd6ff737c0f3de54a7309d.jpg

mei-overwatch-drawn-by-free-style-yohan1754-sample-2acc68a1b98bd81fb48080ed8b743072.jpg

mei-and-pajamei-overwatch-and-1-more-drawn-by-eito-nishikawa-sample-a94fc219f93423e4307609d4a14a3243.jpg

Mei is one of my favorite Overwatch characters as she is an ice user, and I always find ice types quite cool (tomato hits forehead). Mei is a climatologist, an expert at weather and oddities within weather and climate. She freezes her opponents with an ice gun called an Endothermic Blaster- Which the prototype she created from spare parts and household items. She also became friends with the small, weather controlling robot, Snowball. Mei is a shy and intelligent woman, lover of the environment and a quiet personality among a crowd. Though normally seen in a heavy coat after spending some 9 or so years in cryosleep, Mei is actually hiding away the body of a bonafide baddie!​

Babe of the Week
Week 54

Ochaco Uraraka
My Hero Academia Series

Uraraka is one of the students accepted into class 1-A, considered to be the students with the premier abilities and most likely chances of going on to being impactful pro heroes. Her alias is Uravity. Her quirk is Zero Gravity, which allows her to nullify the gravity of any object she touches with her fingertips, having them levitate usually helplessly in the air until she restores gravity by pressing her fingertips together. She can also use this on herself to give herself a form of levitation similar to flying. Uraraka is short, but curvy and cute, she has a generally bubbly personality although she does have some very real and underlying concerns and motivations. Midoriya was basically smitten by her at first sight and she has proven to be a dependable heroine in times of need. Her gravity flipping quirk along with Gunhead Martial Arts have made her a force for villains to notice. Her suit is form fitting and does help her with the nausea she can suffer if lifting objects to heavy or she herself levitating for extended periods of time. I've always loved MHA's design for their females, and aside from Uraraka being obviously thicc, something about the big eyes and her unique hair design make her stand out to me.​

Babe of the Week
Week 55

Hayase Nagatoro
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro! Series

Nagatoro is a popular and athletic girl who finds interest in a most awkward and nervous upperclassman. While her original plan was to express interest, she finds herself going to far in mocking her Senpai and cannot help but feel a rush from his nervousness, fear, and excitement. She hangs out with other popular girls, who have also taken a liking to this perverted, nerdy Senpai and finds herself having to often fend them off to keep them from humiliating him. She is a swimmer, and as such her body is tanned. Her expression is usually dull and uninterested, unless she is around Senpai, where many times she fashions a menacing grin and apparently has the ability to turn her arms into thick noodles to smack him around when angered or embarrassed.​

Babe of the Week
Week 56

Lady Palutena
Kid Icarus Series

palutena-kid-icarus-and-1-more-drawn-by-cm-lynarc-sample-ef18d712523f2e1e0ed79b04390d5e08.jpg

palutena-kid-icarus-and-1-more-drawn-by-cutesexyrobutts-sample-a4e511e55eec23388fc132521696cdb7.jpg

palutena-super-smash-bros-and-2-more-drawn-by-tomas-kaosu22-sample-936115d364e8207f96e2ca28430e9def.jpg

Palutena is a deity of light, a naturally good-natured and nurturing entity who takes the physical form for a fair skinned woman with green eyes and hair. She is a protector of the human realm, and is a deity with a loyal and personal army to fight the forces of evil. She can be playful, flirtatious and even at times outright sadistic towards others, and she seems to understand that her physical manifestation is most attractive to humans. She has a variety of spells and magics she can use in combat, including a reflective wall and fireballs, but often leaves the fighting to her army, led by an angel named Pit. She provides him with information which is often crucial to his victories, and aids him by providing him abilities and weapons he previously had no access to. There's not much to say about Palutena. She's one of Nintendo's hottest and canonically curvy characters around. Her teasing of Pit leaves a lot to the imagination, and physically she is up there with Samus Aran and Bayonetta.​

Babe of the Week
Week 57

Samus Aran
Metroid Series

samus-aran-metroid-drawn-by-suzushiro-gripen39-sample-0d5c6afaa06063f6049d20bc41e69884.jpg

samus-aran-metroid-drawn-by-shuichi-wada-094228cc38147dc8a0c0f1b717670d40.jpg

samus-aran-metroid-drawn-by-raikoart-sample-600428f7e6d173fe082fd2b0673c164f.jpg

Samus is a human who has been augmented with Chozo DNA. This makes her more capable in most human functions and enhances her already excellent skills. As a young Galactic Officer, she was great at what she did, but did have trouble following orders from the chain of command. Eventually, she headed off on her own to become a bounty hunter, searching for Ridley, the Space Pirate who killed her mother. That's to her powerful and iconic power suit, Samus has save the universe on multiple occasions, including the extermination of the species known as Metroid. Her armor shoots powerful beams and blasts, rockets, fire, and allow her to form into a sphere to travel and battle, releasing small bombs. Even without her power suit, the Zero Suit allows Samus to showcase her acrobatics and abilities, reinforcing the the armor helps, but she doesn't need it to kick ass. Samus' appearance has never been striking to me, and I generally find her looks quite general. Still, the first time Samus was revealed to be a woman, I lost my shit, and games like Smash Bros. have only made her more relevant than ever before.​

Babe of the Week
Week 58

Lara Croft
Tomb Raider Series

lara-croft-tomb-raider-drawn-by-daria-widermanska-spala-040e2b29ec1c944a1e60230f5c2b158d.jpg

lara-croft-tomb-raider-drawn-by-neoartcore-8de3ca925d6744018037bfa00e05aa34.jpg

lara-croft-tomb-raider-and-1-more-drawn-by-dandon-fuga-sample-e5e481051b4234081d7c35871bd21914.jpg

lara-croft-tomb-raider-drawn-by-sciamano240-6cd4627f7b654300440d9a310dadc12f.png

It goes without question that Lara Croft is one of gaming's queens. Her design was sexy and fashionable, her pixel breasts were front and center, and her witty banter and confidence made her an easy favorite. She wasn't all talk either, with great reflexes, bravery, gymnast level agility and a good amount of strength, Lara Croft proved that she could mettle with the best of them. Playstation's poster girl for be brief period, and I believe the first ever fictional character featured on Playboy magazine, she became a superstar. Dual wielding pistols and running in caves, caverns and well, tombs, for lost treasures and artifacts inspired later games like Assassin's Creed and Uncharted. Whether she was driving you to the depths of the internet for the nude cheat (It's a myth, by the way), or if you were stuck for hours on end on certain puzzles, her transformation from absolute badass hotness to a more modest, stealthy bow woman has gone over well and we love her in any iteration she comes.​

Babe of the Week
Week 59

Jun Kazama
Tekken Series

kazama-jun-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-yamashita-shun-ya-f97721b2bc1093a4ad1b02bb57fda63c.jpg

kazama-jun-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-popon-ta-d2441936717e7a2a00eae5360bb4bc6f.jpg

unknown-tekken-and-1-more-drawn-by-yamashita-shun-ya-sample-398e9bff3c86c417e921f461e7936720.jpg

Jun is one of the most mysterious and almost divine characters in the series, being the woman to tame Kazuya's rage (assuming it wasn't forced) and the mother to future series protagonist/anti-hero Jin Kazama. There is a lot of mystery around Jun and the Kazama-Mishima union. While some of my details may be off, I believe Jun was either exposed to Kazuya's Devil gene, or tried to resist it or purify it, resulting in her death. Jin uses this as his main focus for revenge, as he was very close to his mother, and she was most obviously a kind, peaceful, loving person. She eventually re-emerged as Unknown, a lustful, unpredictable entity that appears like Jun, nude, covered in a violet sludge, and eyes yellow. There's mystery around this character too as some say Jun's spirit was possessed by a wolf demon, Unknown herself isn't Jun Kazama, or that Unknown is Jun having tried to absorb Kazuya Devil Gene to help him. Moral of the story is, Mommy Jun is super hot, possessed by demons or not.​

Babe of the Week
Week 60

Tier Halibel
Bleach Series

halibel.jpg

halibel2.jpg

halibel3.jpg

tier-harribel-bleach-drawn-by-lightsource-sample-cf81be5e85e5ffe877bddca4f112c6a4.jpg

halibel4.jpg

Halibel is a member of one of my favorite anime factions yet, The Espada. Their strength is ranked by the number tattooed onto their flesh, Halibel being 3 (making her the 4th strongest as apparently number 10 was really number 0). She is an arrancar, or a hollow who has attempted and succeeded at ripping off their mask. They pick up attributes from soul reapers such as a zanpakuto, Halibel's resembling the details of a shark. All of her attacks are water based and pay some sort of tribute to sharks, and she herself is stoic, calm, but can be driven to amazing brutality if she is crossed, or her allies attacked. While she isn't my absolute favorite, Halibel to me stands out as an awesomely designed character in the Bleach universe, and can hang with the series' many other beauties like Yoruichi and Nelliel.​

Babe of the Week
Week 61

Hermes Gberardini
Chaos Code -New Sign of Catastrophe- Series

maxresdefault.jpg

006-jp.jpg

hermes.jpg

Hermes was apparently brought up to be a respectful and well-mannered girl by her strict parents. One day, in her father's study, she came across an elemental grimoire, and after taking an interest, she managed to summon an elemental spirit. Leaving her home, Hermes led a double life as a news reporter, and an agent for the anti-government organization, KURENAI. She can summon up to three elemental spirits, one of ice, fire, and thunder. It seems that the grimoire focused the summoning power into one of Hermes' personal items, a lip stick. Hermes plans to use the spirits to obtain the Chaos Code, and use it to betray and destroy KURENAI. Her apparent motive is that she is simply bored. While I adore her design and how she animates, I truly detest the "story" they've given her. Basically a stand user from Jojo's Bizarre adventure, Hermes could have been a much more interesting character with more to her motives, unless they remain unknown. I'm a fan of the paizuri window on her top, and her aesthetic gives off vibes of previous Babes of the Week, Yoko Littner and Lara Croft.​

Babe of the Week
Week 62

Poison
Street Fighter/Final Fight Series

poison1.jpg

poison2.jpg

poison-street-fighter-and-1-more-drawn-by-sethxzoe-sample-790a5777c8aa7c754e81f40e4e077d92.jpg

While there is seemingly still debate about Poison's gender at birth and current gender, I am not really here to discuss that. This is Babe of the Week, and for all intents and purposes, Poison is going to be treated as just that, a babe. One a member of the notorious Mad Gear Gang that abducted Mayor Mike Haggar's daughter in response to him not cooperating with them, Poison has since parted from the new defunct organization and has taking a liking to professional wrestling. Partnering up with former Mad Gear member Hugo, a colossal man with unmatched strength but lacking in brains, the two were off to a successful career at a promotion. Poison being capable of doing some fighting herself, she's quite agile and coordinated, able to do flips, kicks, and twirls with the best of them. She always carries a pair of handcuffs which she likes to twirl around her fingers, something she would often sport as a Mad Gear member to show off how the police force was in Mad Gear's pocket. Her less-is-more design remains one of my favorites. Just a lady with bounce in all the right places, wearing as little clothing as possible. The long pink mane of hair is also iconic, though recently it has been cut shorter for Street Fighter 5.​

Babe of the Week
Week 63

Kurenai Yuhi
Naruto Series

kurenai-1.jpg

yuuhi-kurenai-naruto-and-1-more-drawn-by-kotobuki-utage-2e76032dfe05897a5676efec35d9fff1.jpg

322063-kurenai-yuhi.jpg

dcs2464-e5c55308-fb86-48cc-a115-189a478365bc.png

Kurenai is one of the coolest Naruto characters that I feel unfortunately, they just didn't do enough with. Her appearance was captivating to me, and at her introduction, I almost assumed she may have been an Uchiha due to her pale skin, dark hair, and red eyes. She becomes one of the Jonin leaders, taking control of Team 8, consisting of Shino, Kiba and Hinata. While at first she seemed quite cold and distant, she is easily one of the more caring characters in the series, spending a portion of her time out of action, due to her relationship to Asuma, and becoming pregnant. Considered at one point Itachi's match when it comes to straight up genjutsu, Kurenai has the ability to see right through some of the strongest genjutsu there is, and is even able to revert effects back to the original user. She causes illusions usually in the form of plant life, from petals, to trees. Aside from being physically attractive, I thought her abilities were quite cool and sadly we just didn't see enough of her. I feel that after Tsunade, she's probably the most appealing in terms of looks alone. Ninja Milfs are always okay in my book.​

Babe of the Week
Week 64

Aphrodite
Hades Series

8a770898-a201-4ce4-8d54-cb3371386e89.jpg

4023482-Aphrodite-Hades-game-kyhu.png

aphrodite-hades-drawn-by-olchas-27b1a5531293aee3e08ad81646c7c2d4.jpg

Aphrodite has been portrayed in countless ways. Probably my favorite of all, is the way she was designed in the game Hades. An Olympian, Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love, Beauty (and Lust). She wears little to no clothing at all, and enjoys pleasures of the flesh most of all. She does seem to have a bit of a jealous streak if for some reason someone else comes close to being as beautiful as she, but generally she is all about the good times and everyone busting their nut. In Hades, she is among the Olympians trying to help Zagreus - Son of Hades - escape from his father's realm. Her boons usually inflict weakening, which makes Zagreus' opponents hit for less. She is usually flirty and can come off as materialistic and conceited, but she seems more excited than any other to finally meet him. I wonder why... Her body is solid and beautiful a bit of tone to her muscle, but curves filled perfectly. I am a huge fan of the pink eyes and hair on light skin too.​

Babe of the Week
Week 65

Honoka
Dead or Alive Series

honoka-dead-or-alive-and-1-more-drawn-by-hiroyama-hpzg5374-sample-3ef97e2439bcf58d6170c0f4dae3a122.jpg

honoka-dead-or-alive-and-1-more-drawn-by-butcha-u-457faf22ee19cf870b36fbd609664855.jpg

honoka-dead-or-alive-and-1-more-drawn-by-hiroyama-hpzg5374-2b0316d1b50b80634edcf5d16e23ab32.png

honoka-the-king-of-fighters-and-3-more-361c916e706543dadccf6d3966a2bfa6.jpg

Honoka is a generally happy, college freshman which sometimes acts a bit child-like. Among the Dead or Alive females, she currently has the biggest bust and is considered to have swiped the role of main character from previous cover girls, Kasumi and Ayane (future Babes of the Week, for sure). Having a most complicated and convoluted storyline, Honoka is basically a fighter who has the copy gimmick. If you are familiar with Kakashi from Naruto, or Taskmaster from Marvel, anything she sees she basically learns. So a big fan of MMA, Professional Wrestling, and martial arts movies, Honoka ends up learning a wide variety of fighting styles just by watching them performed. Her fists sometimes glow with an evil power passed from her father (who raped her mother no less), but she tries to keep this suppressed, often wearing a glove to try and cover it. Light skin, pink hair, and reddish eyes are easily among the more interesting in Dead or Alive's already waifu stacked roster, and to me, Honoka is among their very best.​

Babe of the Week
Week 66

Dark Magician Girl
Yu-Gi-Oh! Series

dark-magician-girl-yu-gi-oh-drawn-by-r-binon-0cfcccc7a35a348e0f026c6a09120327.png

dark-magician-girl-yu-gi-oh-and-1-more-drawn-by-metata-b65db92c8fc531196289e38c38a65f29.jpg

dark-magician-girl-yu-gi-oh-drawn-by-kimblee-sample-a75e64dbf72ebc8029ec451433efa443.jpg

DMG.jpg

The Dark Magician Girl (DMG) is one of the most popular and easily recognizable monster characters from the long Yu-Gi-Oh! Series. Quickly becoming a fan favorite after her debut during the Battle City arc, she has proven a useful and faithful monster for Yugi and other duelists too. She's cute, has a revealing outfit, and is capable of inflicting massive damage if paired with her master the Dark Magician. She seems to be one of the most expressive monsters, while most just do as they are told during a duel, it's almost as if she has actual emotion towards the current battle and the status of her duelist. She can cast spells with a thick wand and is featured in various Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and games.​

Back
Top Bottom