Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trygon has kidnapped me

TheDarkerMe said:
I want you here! OMG YES I WANT YOU HERE! I would so totally cash in all my favors to my mom, to get my ass up there to see you. I'll do extra extra work during the week for the census, so I have cash too!
We just need to figure out where I will be staying.
Thats really the only issue that is stopping the idea.

Wait... *Thinks*
Aren't I down from you right now?

I live in Portland Or, but who knows come May I may be living in some part of Washington. :3 if my mummy finds housing. :3

If I could go anywhere right now. I'd visit someone. I'm in IL till the 9th then back to Iraq for a bit more. Though I do get free leave in June from what I hear ;3 But I plan to visit mum in Florida. Then I have leave in about Sept/Oct time! Where oh where to go. That one I have to pay for.

XD LOL
KumoriCon is Labor Day Weekend :3 So right at the start of Sept...

It's getting so much bigger! I'm so freaking excited *wiggles and giggles* :3

Hmm.. Though i'd be needing place to stay as well.
oOo We coulds split a hotel room?

Labor day... Will have to remember to get my leave at that time!

godot-normal(b).gif

why does everyone have to be having fun right when I have to go to boot....T_T

Be thankful that you're not in the Oregon Army National Guard. In 27 days I begin pre-deployment training and then by June we should be in Iraq.

You just joined the wrong place wrong time, Loviotor. My brother got awhile before he went off.
Though he went to Afghan... And well that is where he wanted.

I currently have 6 years time in service, 3 of that active duty, 3 in the guard. The entire 41st infantry brigade (most of the state) is being mobilized to Iraq.

I have been to many places other than Iraq. Some of which still give me nightmares.

My brother had to do 6 I believe. And I think he plans to go active soon as he gets back.
Iraq is no problem. Not much going on anymore.

Thankfully, that's true. I am still going over as part of a Convoy Support Battalion, as a M2 .50 Cal turret gunner.

My stryker has a .50 Cal. My brother gets to use a Mk .19 on a humvee. He's lucky. I'm just the driver of my huge tank x/

ugghhh.....im suppoust to be a medic.....I wanna get attached to infantry though.....

lol yeah, a medic who came back a few months ago talk to everyone at the station....I chatted with him a few times...

Well with the way it is over there. And the way infantry gets stuck with things...
And my platoon has to live in a tent...most infantry does actually xD
Makes easy to get sick

TheDarkerMe said:
XD LOL
KumoriCon is Labor Day Weekend :3 So right at the start of Sept...

It's getting so much bigger! I'm so freaking excited *wiggles and giggles* :3
Hehehehe. Yes. Join us. Join us. Join us.

god im sick right now lol....how the hell do you catch a cold on a tropical island where the temp never goes below 60???? WTF!!!!

Back
Top Bottom