Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trygon has kidnapped me

H a r r i e t said:
Notte said:
XD
You know that no matter what, if you need to just talk to someone.
Cry. Scream. Rant. Bitch. Laugh. Excited hypertrocity. Whatever.
That I'm here for you, Mon Ange.

It's true.
<3
*Huggles them both*
That goes for you too, Mon Petite.

Just be like:

*Dials Notte's number frantically*
"Hello?" -Me
"NOTTE!!!!! OMG! WE SO NEED TO TALK! Like... NOW!" -You
"Alright, I'm here, with undivided attention, what would you like to talk about?" -Me
"Ugh! Men are so stupid." -You

-_-

"Goddess, don't I know, you'll get no argument from me there. What did (insert idiots name here) do this time?" -Me
"Where the hell do I even start?!" -You
"I don't know, I wasn't there to watch his stupidity float on by." -Me

XD​

Haha. I enjoy a good phone call now and then. Whether the person wants to complain or just talk. But sadly I lost my phoneh and i'm deployed so it don't work anywho. So perhaps afterwards xD I am told my voice is soothing.

That's good to hear.
The ladies get to have someone to talk to and calm themself. I get the joy of having a lady to talk to. ^^

Mon Petite, your voice is just as amazing.
And you can understand my crazy ramblings.
Plus, we have a lot in common.
Huge points on there for you.
XD
Its good to have a girl to talk to.
I thought I was just going to be stuck with talking to men for the rest of my life - even when the problem is about one of them.
Mon Dieu! Goddess save us!

I have a thing for voice.
Especially if they have accents.
*Does an excited little fan girl squee*

I had it pointed out at me once that I had an accent. I don't notice it, but of course I wouldn't. Though ever since i've been told, there are times when I say a word weird...

My accents change with my mood.
I have well - American. Northern and Southern of the USA.
Then, I also have Scottish. Usually when I get really upset, my format of speech will change as well.
British. I'm distinctively formal when I use my British accent, it means I'm somewhere between indifference and being upset or pissed, but not showing it. This accent usually comes before my Scottish one.
French. I mix it in with just about everything, since I say specified French words.
And look out if I start talking in multi tongues and accents, because I'm in a mood then and not a good one.

Everyone has an accent. Absolutely everyone.

My accent shifts. Sometimes I have a New England accent (not pronouncing T's, for instance), sometimes a hint of southern, but most of the time I stick to my original: MidWestern.

Much love to anyone who actually knows what a real MidWestern accent sounds like.

MidWesterners sound like most of the people on TV! At least, that's how I've always viewed it. BUt it changes from different areas in the midwest, too. People in the UP in Michigan sound more like people from the Pacific Northwest than Midwesterners sometimes.

MidWesterners most definitely do not sound like people on TV. xD At least not any commercial TV I've ever watched.

People from northern Michigan usually sound like they're from Toronto, they sound Canadian. Usually, not always though.

People in Wisconsin and Minnesota have the strongest MidWestern accents, from my experience anyway.

If you've seen the movie Fargo, that's an extreme case of MidWestern accent.

JosieAnna said:
MidWesterners sound like most of the people on TV! At least, that's how I've always viewed it.
I was unaware that I sound like a TV personality. I shall have to question TheDarkerMe about that later.

I promise to come and visit again very very soon. Perhaps I can convince my mother to let me come up for a week or so. Sometime soon, once I start making some cash, things will get a bit better. ^_^

I start working the beginning of March, and I am working on getting my settlement from a car accident.

Haha. Iraq currently would be and impossible anyways.
But I mean when i'ms in Alaska, Illinois, or Florida. xD
Which in 2010.. I plan to be anywhere i'm wanted.

But parents aren't counting...to me anyways. I visit them though.
I mean like random visitor or a friend. Well would still be a friend, but a random visit.

Back
Top Bottom