Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trygon has kidnapped me

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
I have been kidnapped for the weekend, I'm hanging out with Trygon and his friends. So if I don't happen to get roleplay posts out, I apologize.

what the fuck!!!!!!!!!! and im not there???????????????????????? FUCK THIS PLACE I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

How can it possibly be considered kidnapping when you traveled there of your own volition and I still have to drive up there and pick your sorry butt up on Monday.

Loviotor said:
How can it possibly be considered kidnapping when you traveled there of your own volition and I still have to drive up there and pick your sorry butt up on Monday.
I was actually going to point that fact out myself, without the "sorry butt" part. I am positive she is not sorry at all. Haha.

Yes, she's spending all weekend there... The sad part is, it's a six hour round trip for me. My gas gauge is crying right now.

Loviotor said:
Yes, she's spending all weekend there... The sad part is, it's a six hour round trip for me. My gas gauge is crying right now.
Haha. It's only a 2 hour drive to come see me, or vice versa.

But living in the same state will do that~

Spyder Pyresphere said:
Haha. It's only a 2 hour drive to come see me, or vice versa.

But living in the same state will do that~

We only live 3 miles into Portland, OR... It's the equivalent of driving from here to Klamath Falls...

Bah! Today is my birthday and I spent the whole day doing things over at my mother's house... Was a welcome break from my kids though.

• I really hope that wasn't you who answered the phone when I tried calling, Darker.

I was already in a bad mood, and I hope you didn't just make it twice as bad.
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

prettylyksin said:

• I really hope that wasn't you who answered the phone when I tried calling, Darker.

I was already in a bad mood, and I hope you didn't just make it twice as bad.

• You should have called me.
        *Huggles*

• It was a technical question about Blue Moon, sweets.

Plus, I'm not a good conversationalist while I'm in a bad mood.
        Don't want you to have to hear me bitch about things.
        -snugglehugs-

@Darker: Mmkay.
        I was just wondering.

Hell, anyone here can contact me if they're in a bad mood, I have a tendency to make people feel better about what's bothering them... I'm just a psychotic son of a bitch...

XD
You know that no matter what, if you need to just talk to someone.
Cry. Scream. Rant. Bitch. Laugh. Excited hypertrocity. Whatever.
That I'm here for you, Mon Ange.

Back
Top Bottom