αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

I saw his baby shower pictures a few minutes ago. Even though I don't have a facebook, I was still shown.

What part of, "I want nothing to do with your knocked up girlfriend, that you cheated on me with, unless she's apologizing for being a whiny cunt" don't you understand? I, obviously, aren't interested in her for obvious reasons, but her acting like a thirteen year old doesn't help much.

You can tell me all this shit, that she means nothing to you, you're only staying with her for the baby, but that doesn't mean fuck all. You cheated on me and got her pregnant. In fact, you started dating her while you were still in a relationship with me. And I'm supposed to sit here and pat you on the back for another bastard child in the world? Who the fuck do you think I am, exactly?

I really, honestly, can't believe that you want me to be the God Mother of your child. I mean, yeah, sure, we grew up together. We were best friends. Usually, it'd be a nice gesture, for someone to want me to be apart of their kid's life like that. But this? No. Wrong timing for something like that. Maybe, just MAYBE, I'd be honored and agree to that role of your child if you hadn't been such an asshole. But that's a very big maybe.

The thing that really pisses me off about it, though, isn't the fact that you cheated on me after expressing that you "loved" me. The thing that really grinds my non-existent gears, is that you actually lied about it straight to my face. You told me that you weren't, when she was sitting right across from me. You played it off like she was just a friend, who you had taken multiple pictures of and plastered all over your wall. My so called best friend had the balls to try and play me like a fiddle, when everything was right under my nose.

And I wanted to believe it so bad, that I let it go over my head until the drive home.

Fuck you.

: < -Hugs tight-
If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here, 'kay?
<3

Thanks, Zally. ♥
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm just in one of those moods, now. I feel like drawing... but I don't all at the same time.

It's a little sad that something like angst can make me feel creative, and worn out, all at the same time.

Hims a stoopid head. I don't think I've talked about him to you before, Tako, so you'd have no idea who he is.

Anyways, I drew a picture. A picture that took me like, five minutes, but I'm very glad I drew it. 'Cause it kind of helped soften my mood (WITH TAKO'S HELP, OF COURSE!).

opxob7.jpg

OH HAI THUR, FLAT-CHESTED, DYED HAIR, EYEBROW PIERCED ME!

Now. I'm gunna go smoke a bong and find a beer. YAY FOR BEING E-FUCKING-MOTIONAL.

H a r r i e t said:
Hims a stoopid head. I don't think I've talked about him to you before, Tako, so you'd have no idea who he is.

Anyways, I drew a picture. A picture that took me like, five minutes, but I'm very glad I drew it. 'Cause it kind of helped soften my mood (WITH TAKO'S HELP, OF COURSE!).

\OH HAI THUR, FLAT-CHESTED, DYED HAIR, EYEBROW PIERCED ME!

Now. I'm gunna go smoke a bong and find a beer. YAY FOR BEING E-FUCKING-MOTIONAL.

STOOOOOOOOOOONER

~ Love you.

BUT YOU NEED TO FILL IN ON THIS CREATURE WHO DARE BE A FUCKING TARD TO MY HARRIET. >> Nobody hurts meh Cap'n. Nobodeh. NOW THAT I'M IN THE PICTURE anyway xD.

I used to get high everyday. And I don't mean just one bong hit, and I'm done. I mean like, I'd pass around a bong several times in one sitting with a bunch of friends. But, back then, I didn't really use the Internet as much as I do now. I've stopped since then, obviously, and I can't withstand half as much as I used to.

I've had a lot of people ask my why I get high. It's... not really something I can explain, other than, "I stop caring." It's more of a situation where you have to experience it for yourself. I partake in the odd joint or bong because of just that- I stop caring about everything. I don't care about what people think, or what's going on with the Government, or even the slightest stress bubble. I guess that would amount to me using weed as a vice, to get me out of a rut that's formed inside my train of thought, but honestly? I'm at the point where I don't reaaaaaaally care.

I've sworn to myself, and everyone else that I know, that I wont do anything I could ever get hooked on. I've no interest in stabbing my arm with a needle and injecting anything, or snorting something up my nose. I'd most likely try Shrooms and E, at the most. I don't really have the money for it, anyway.

TakodaVega said:
STOOOOOOOOOOONER

~ Love you.

BUT YOU NEED TO FILL IN ON THIS CREATURE WHO DARE BE A FUCKING TARD TO MY HARRIET. >> Nobody hurts meh Cap'n. Nobodeh. NOW THAT I'M IN THE PICTURE anyway xD.

xD

If you want me to go into detail about him, suuuuuure thing. Just not publicly. :B

Zalvek said:
D'aw, cute angry Harri. :3
<3

ilu, Zally bby~ <3

That's usually how it goes with him, though. He'll piss me off without even talking to me, and the next day, he's messaging me or calling me.

Irony is a bitch.

He asked you to be the god mother? Does he have brain damage? Was he drunk when he asked you?

From what I know about this guy, from here and what you've told me, I think you're better off with him completely cut from your life. There are just some people who are bad for you, emotionally, mentally and physically.

As for the not caring when you get stoned thing, I can appreciate that. In fact, I think I need that myself more then the rare once in a while. You know how much I tend to over think. People who get high to relax, unwind or fall asleep are about as harmless as people who like to have a beer with dinner. It doesn't make them an addict or an alcoholic.

You seem to know all this already, though.

It really all depends on what my head feels like before I smoke weed. Sometimes it helps my headaches, other times it just makes it worse. For the most part, I get really mellow when I'm high. I wanna do stuff, but the thought of getting up isn't amazing. I almost couldn't make it up the stairs to play video games last night because I was sunken into my couch.

Weed isn't for everyone, that's a given, just the same as beer isn't for everyone (I don't think like it, but if it's the only thing there is... I tough it out).

Cutting him out of my life has been deemed nearly impossible. Whenever I get to that stage, he pops back in unexpectedly. He moved to BC two years ago, and I thought it was a good thing because that meant I could get over all the baggage I carry about him. It worked until he showed back up in Ontario. It's a lot easier said than done when it comes to cutting someone who's known you your entire life. That might be an excuse, but right now, it's getting in the way of me doing anything but telling him to get himself sorted out before he talks to me again.

Cutting someone entirely out of your life usually requires the support of at least one or two other people to make it work. At least, that's how it's been for me.

That takes more effort then asking you. Since you actually bought some tickets. :F

Plus, googling doesn't tell me what seats you've got. Does it, smart ass?

Do you remember last night, then? When I was talking about concert ethics? Like, oh I dunno, mosh pit?

You can't be in a mosh pit and be seated. That just doesn't work.

Well the Toronto concert in the Air Canada center has the tickets listed by seating areas.

Back
Top Bottom