Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damsels and Dungeons

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Character Threads

OOC Discussion

The City of Yartar was still teaming with life as the business of commerce began to give way to the somewhat more relaxed business of whatever happiness the denizens could find or afford. It was a cross roads town, largely catering to either the caravans going east and west, or the barges going north and south. Most cargo simply passed through the town on its way to or from greater cities and markets. However the modest produce of the Dessarin Valley would begin its journey at this regional hub of transport. The valley was blessed with fertile soil and a hardworking populace that added more than its share of food stuffs and finished goods bringing a measure of peace and prosperity to the land. The kind of place people could raise a family of strapping young lads and beautiful lasses. While mostly human, the occasional halfling and even some elves were a frequent and welcome sight.

This night though, there were storm clouds on the horizon, both literally and figuratively. A late spring storm was sweeping in from the western sea and rumors of disappearing maidens in the valley below Yartar had been circulating since the spring thaw set in. The storm was real enough, people could feel it in the air, so far though the rumors were just that, rumors. From the security of Yartar and the Waterbaron's Shields of Yartar, it was easy to dismiss such grumblings as bored milk maids looking for a better, more interesting life. Even if there was some truth to them, certainly the fine ladies of Yartar were safe here in the fortified city. One couldn't just drag a screaming damsel off the street without arousing a forceful response. Not that Yartar was without crime by any means, it just required a certain amount of subtlety. The ladies of the Hand of Yartar could pick pockets or slit throats and be long gone before anyone was the wiser. But even they knew not to be too flagrant and were careful not to cause more trouble than a few well placed bribes could soothe.

The Barge

If Lydia was going to be in charge soon, she needed to get used to dealing with the orcs, so as she is scooped up, she does give the suggested order, “Big orcs first, then smaller ones!”

And then she is dragged off to Grull’s cabin. Dangling over his shoulder doesn’t give her a ton of options, but she does press her lips to the green flesh of his back, letting a trail of kisses trace down his spine. She’s pretty sure that’ll confuse him again. When she gets tossed on the bed, she gives a naughty little grin. “I’ve been looking forward to this.” Her hands move up, undoing the ties holding her top closed, leaving herself open down to her midriff. She hikes her skirt up and looks to Grull. “Now … rip her panties off. Slaves have to *earn* underwear.”

It’s best to start with familiar settings, and half-clothed women is probably a typical experience for the war chief.

Lydia keeps using that strange third person way of referring to herself. “Next, fuck her. If she cries, protests, or struggles, begs you to stop, slap her face or tits to remind her this is a slave's *job*. If she says you're too big or too strong or that it hurts, then fuck her harder. If she keeps it up, threaten to fuck her ass instead.”

Last edited:
Beldabar's Rest

Ixana nods at Nock's directions. "Like this?" She mimics her wrists being strapped together, then ducks one elbow, swinging it so that her left arm angles sharply vis-a-vis her right.

Truthfully she's a little nervous about this whole tied up thing - but much better to acclimate herself to it here, in a safe room with proper gentlemen to defend her virtue. She moves to stand directly in front of the little gnome, his eye level on par with the slightly translucent mint and orange silks stretching over her more prominent anatomy. If Nock shows signs of distraction, Ix grins a little and delicately clears her throat before nodding slightly down at her outstretched wrists.

She glances over to Ivan as the binders are being fitted on, "I'm sure that after th ... I ... huh ..." Her voice trails off a little as the clasp closes. "... feel a little ... strange."

Ixana's big blue eyes shrink as her lids slip down a lower, and she gnaws delicately at her lower lip. "It's a bit ... warm in here, isn't it?"

An odd thing to say for someone wearing nothing but a few light scarves!

Oh wow, she was so ... wound up all of a sudden. Maybe having the handsome Ivan see her with wrists bound like this was doing strange things to her mind - Ixana hadn't considered how the bonds might make her feel any different. But clearly some animal part of her mind was reacting to it, making her a little horny. Ok, a lot horny. A whole lot. But this wasn't too big of a problem. She already intended to dally with Ivan anyhow. She just needed to get Nock out of the room faster than she was expecting. Gods above, *much* faster.

She rips her head from the handsome man to the gnome, "Nock, do you thi ..."

Ixana's jaw drops. She stares in shock, words taken from her by the absolute vision before her eyes. Someone had swapped out her erstwhile companion with ... some sort of god of pure sexuality. Every feature was exactly perfect. She hadn't even known that she liked gnomes - I mean, they were cute sort of, but she had never seen them in this sort of light. "I ... uh ..."

Wait, was this Nock? I mean, it looked like him, but ... he couldn't have looked like this before? She'd have remembered! As it is she was a little worried the walking pinnacle - okay a short pinnacle, but that just meant well-proportioned - of perfection standing in front of her would haunt her dreams. And she was already super aroused! Ixana squishes her thighs together.

Eyes locked on Nock, tongue tied for once, Ixana tries a lustful, breathy, "Hi ... uh, I, uh, m-mean, hello there ..."

Beldabar's Rest

All eyes were on Ixana as she practiced the motion in front of Nock. Of course all eyes would have been on her no matter what she did as she was just the kind of person that attracted most men's eyes. "Perfect! You'll be able to free yourself whenever you want." Nock assured her even as his eyes delved deep into her cleavage as she bent over to offer her wrists. As she cleared her throat he reluctantly shifted his gaze to notice she was waiting on him to bind her. "Oh yes, right." He said, a slight blush coloring his face as she so obviously caught him sneaking a peek.

Nock rarely even looked at Ixana's face but as he heard the locking mechanism slide home he was eager to see if his magic was working. Her half closed eye lids might have been mistaken for suspicion as well as arousal, but the way she bit her lower lip, it looked promising. "A little." He agrees as he sees a clear change in her temperament in her comment on the temperature, it could be working. But then he notices her gaze on the buff barbarian. "Shit." He hisses to himself but then he sees Ixana's gaze return to him and he sees lust in her eyes, or what he thinks might be lust as it wasn't exactly the way Ix or most any attractive humanoid normally looks at him.

Ivan begins to sense something is up but can't quite put his finger on it. The last thing in the world he expected was to try to have to compete with the gnome for Ixana's lust. He knows that look well enough, having been looked at like that many times, but usually when looking at him, not at some 3 stone weakling. He was expecting her to find an excuse to get rid of the pesky gnome. "Just show him you can get out and then he can, get his dinner." He suggests, trying to be helpful as Ixana seemed the type that might lose her train of thought rather easily.

Watching the normally chatty and elegant warlock struggle with basic syntax, Nock decides to test his handiwork a bit more thoroughly. "Maybe your new friend, (Igor wasn't it), should just catch up with us in the morning?" He suggests to the breathless beauty who may actually be undressing him with her eyes for a change. He tried to sit up on the bed but wasn't quite tall enough so had to settle for leaning nonchalantly against it.

Ivan, now convinced something was very fishy about those bindings, lunges forward. He grabs Nock by the scruff of his neck and lifts him off the floor. "What have you done to her?" He snarls through clenched teeth, seeing an almost certain night of hot sex evaporating before his eyes. It wasn't the kind of thing he took lightly.

Beldabar's Rest

What? Oh no! Ivan seemed to be jealous of the gnomish stud ... the guard might well be ruining her chances with the vaguely-Nockish man! And she wasn't that sure she was in such a creature's league to begin with. But he did seem to have some interest, and that prospect sent little shivers down her spine.

"No, I uh ... don't fight!" She tries to push her way between the two ... not actually possible with Ivan holding Nock by the neck, but maybe the guard would yield with Ixana involved. "Surely there is some way we can work this out ..." quickly, she hoped as she just might melt having to watch these two grapple in her current state. Obviously the gnome was next-level sexy, but Ivan wasn't exactly chopped liver in the first place.

Her eyes glance over to the sleeping area, and she holds up her wrists, figuring girl-in-bondage was one of the few things that might distract a pair of young heroes from fighting each other and towards pursuits that were rather more suitable to Ixana's current need. "... preferably involving that bed, me, and a mildly artistic - albeit chaotic - display of colorful silks on the floor nearby." She glances meaningfully down at her outfit. "Is that the sort of thing that might help establish peace betwixt you, handsome sirs?"

Yartar Cart and Barge - Hand of Yartar Guildhall

'Helped' up by the boss lady Tathariel walked... sashayed to the sofa, trying out the feeling of fullness between her legs, trying to stop the toy from slipping out by clenching her thighs together and relaxing her insides as much as she could. Accepting the second glass of wine, she watched like a hawk that it was the same thing she was sipping on. "I do not want to soak your sofa, but it looks very inviting." if they didn't care or hurried to cover at least part of it, the elf would lay down anyway.

"My real reasons could wait, I am more intrigued about your proposal for work, if this is what leads towards that. Let it be said, that our aims and ways could be going along nicely for some time." While it was nicely distracting and kind of a new experience, Tathariel was interested enough to at least try to focus on Alma's reactions and words acting interested in them even if she would be happy to justlay there and luxuriate in the sensations. She heard about humans being more hurried in their life.

Later, when Tatharel had heard the Hand's not-really-maiden leader's proposal, and gave back the toy after the music stopped, the reddish brown haired elf indeed told her why she was looking for them. "My interest in looking the Hand up was first curiosity about the life and workings of a city dwelling, human, and fully female thieves guild. Followed close by by the need to learn and study all the otherwise unawailable traps and bindings, the woods not really keeping up with the ingenuity of all the races living elsewhere. As you could see, I am quite interested in these things as long as nobody is harmed, and I can have some fun. But I do want to gain experience in getting out of even worse situations. Because my main goal is to collect information about, then adventure to see, experience, and maybe even recover items of erotic significance. That includes places, traps, usable or wearable items, and does not exclude creatures or situations either. And all the way I would be of course hedonistically pleased to have access to all kinds of food and resting places, favorably good ones. Having companions fully optional."

The Barge

The orcs circling Jenine were only briefly distracted by Lydia's parting words. Gnosh Rock-Head, hearing her rather orcish instructions, gives Plark the Shifty a hard shove, knocking the smaller orc into the side of the cabin. "See even boss lady knows how it goes 'round here." He laughed, showing several broken yellow teeth between his thick tusks. Plark looked worriedly as Lydia was carried out of sight, fearing he was moving further down the totem pole. But like the other small orcs, they weren't about to set to duties when there was lively entertainment to be had so he stayed in the circle tormenting Jenine.

Grull, determined to put this troublesome she elf in her place is once again surprised from the get go. There is no protest or begging, instead she gives orders to his orcs and then starts kissing his hairy back. What is with this woman? He asks himself, she simply doesn't understand her part in all this. Still her lips feel good on him and while he doesn't need much encouragement, a little goes a long way as his loin cloth begins to tent more than usual.

Tossing her on the bed he looks down with his most menacing grin, tossing his loin cloth aside to expose his thick green cock. "What?" He asks, momentarily confused as she says she is looking forward to it. "No more tricks from you." He warns her, reaching to tear the front of her dress open but realizing she had just undone it for him. "Great tits." He says as his thick fingers dig into her soft firm flesh. He hasn't even thought to start lifting her dress when she hikes her skirt and tells him to rip off her panties.

He complies without even thinking about it, ripping the fine expensive cloth from her hips and exposing her sex. He pauses, looking at the shredded cloth in his right hand then at her. "Shut up, I know what I'm doing." His lips scrunch in something of a confused fashion as he throws the ruined undergarment aside. His hands go to her knees, spreading them slightly, she is about to get what she deserves and once she feels his cock split her open she'll be begging him to stop, just like a proper slave.

Instead she starts telling him how to do it. He wasn't falling for that again, he was no fool. Clearly frustrated now he looks around, grateful the other orcs are distracted. "I fuck you when I say." He tells her in his most authoritative growl. As if to prove his point, instead of guiding his thick orc cock into her half-elf pussy he kneels down and starts lapping at her with his long muscular tongue. He wasn't the most talented in that department but he had a tongue just made for it. He licked the length of her slit several times before spreading her inner folds and discovering her clit. He sucked on her nub then shoved his tongue downward to enter her. He would teach this half-elf witch a thing or two about who was in charge on his barge.

"Please, make yourself comfortable, I have a very talented clean up team." The guild mistress said with a smile. as she removed the rather modest jacket and simple skirt she had worn for dinner. Her light undergarments revealed a generous bust and well kept figure. Anticipating the elf's reclining she moved nimbly and sat so Tathariel's head would be in her lap. The elf might notice a scent of lavender that hung subtly in the air.

Though this new thief's suggestion of a 'real' reason pricked at Alma's comfort level, she couldn't deny that Tathariel had accepted and passed her tests, so she would let the elf keep her secret for a little while longer. While she had much to gain from Tathariel's cooperation, she had little to lose. Alma stroked the thief's long redish hair and sipped her wine before she began.

"Being newly arrived, you may not have heard of the disappearances of various young ladies throughout the nearby countryside." She set down her wine to focus on her words and the beautiful elf's body. "It has become widespread enough for the water baron to take notice, especially after a leading merchant came up missing an eldest daughter." The music continued to play, the notes frequently pulsing within the elf's core, the subtle lingering of the special note in the air signaling to the mistress even if the elf was able to keep her reactions muted.

"So far, none of my girl have come up missing, but I don't like to take chances. Also, as formidable as the Shields of Yartar may be in battle, they are not known for their investigative powers, and I have little interest in letting them exercise that particular talent." Alma's hand idly traced from Tathariel's jaw, across her throat, then between her well shaped breasts as she talked, enjoying the intimacy of their position. "I know these slavers are at work in the city itself now, but I need someone who can't be traced directly to the guild. I'm not afraid to make enemies, but I like to know a bit about them first." She confided to the elf as her soft fingers circled around one breast.

"It is risky, but nothing someone with your talents couldn't handle." She always found stroking egos to be helpful in convincing someone to do something for her. "But I'd like to set you up to find your way into their stronghold, then return to tell me who and where they are, and I promise to make it worth your while." She then leaned down to kiss the elf on the lips as her hand began to squeeze the firm mound of breast she had been exploring.

After hearing Tathariel's 'real' reason for being here she was convinced they might have a deal soon. "Well I can't guarantee no one will be harmed of course, but given the descriptions of the girls taken, I'm fairly certain the peril is more of a sexual than violent nature." Alma had little information on this last part, but thought it might sweeten the pot for the hedonistic thief. "I could, I think, arrange some companions for you, as there is at least one other group in Yartar wanting to find their way into these slavers stronghold. If you didn't want to work alone."

Humming to the music and sighing as her throat and ears was caressed, Tathariel was on the verge of trying out what making love to a female was like. Luckily for her she did not had to show off a skill she did not had, even if she could be very enthusiastic.

"So, girls missing, I need to get in, then get out, and tell the tale. Sounds a little bit hard, on the second part. But maybe if I was just one of a group, they would not care that much about me... I do need some help with some disguise as I do not want to be seen as the most delicious morsel... Do you have access to spellcaster's help? Not knowing where thisstronghold could be or who are the people whocatch the girls I reallycan not guarantee that I will be able to return fast after getting out. Who knows? I would surely need a way to send a message, stash some equipment, or even use magic to return, if possible. At least a tracking spell?

"Oh, I was talking about doing my studies or work for you when I stated I do not want people to get hurt. I have no problems getting violent against any enemies. Even if I am way better with distance and light weapons, I am well wersed in surprise attacks too. Usually I am not into hurting people or things, but not every situation could be taken care without it."

"Just aim me at these inquisitive people, I can arrange my own joining into any companionship. Of course I do work alone, but as I already count on it, getting caught or coming into contact with the 'enemy' is always better in groups...

The Barge

Lydia peers up at the orc as his hands appreciate her frontal terrain. "Of course, chief. Whenever you say ..."

Wait, something's not going according to plan. Is he kneeling? "... what are you doi-oh ... oh!" Her voice takes on a tinge of surprise as her fingers clutch at the bedsheets. Her head lols back as his heated tongue slathers her most private region.

This was unexpected. Could she use it? Perhaps with a bit of subtle encouragement. She gasps out, in breathy, heaving voice, "Oh no! That's so naughty! No - good girls shouldn't ... shouldn't enjoy such things! Not from a mighty, powerful orc! No, please ... please ... ohhhhh it's too shameful!" Well ... subtle for an orc, anyhow.

Her head tosses from side to side at the 'torture' Grull is inflicting between her legs. Calves over Grull's shoulders, she digs her heels a little into his muscular back. She squeals when he presses his tongue forward, and balls the sheets into her hands. "Oh no ... please, please don't let me cum in such a shameful manner! Not with you ... doing ... doing that!"

In truth, unwelcome pleasure was a technique that could be used to break slaves in, though she had thought it too advanced for these orcs. Most women, especially refined women, were deathly afraid of their inner slut. Perhaps the gang would be more useful tools than Lydia had expected.

Beldabar's Rest

With Ivan holding the gnome up at arms length, Ixana's intervention meant she was facing the muscular human, with her back towards the flailing gnome. Nock tried to steady himself by resting his hands on Ixana's bare shoulders, the feel of her soft skin in his hands was truly a delight.

Nock couldn't be more pleased with Ixana's reaction to his binders but he had clearly misjudged the meat shield's reaction. The muscle bound dunce was ruining the perfect scenario for Nock to finally get his hands on the girl he had been fantasizing about since he joined her ill-fated group. Under normal circumstances he might have been more than happy to have even half of Ix's attention and a share of her sexy body, but the obvious success of his binders made him a bit less flexible in that regard. "Get rid of him!" He tells Ixana in a somewhat panicked voice as he hangs suspended from Ivan's powerful grip.

Ivan is somewhat naturally suspicious of magic and mechanisms so it doesn't take any great powers of deduction to equate the spell with the bindings, more on instinct than intellect. As Ixana raises her bound wrists up to him he decides he needs to release her to break the gnome's grip on her. He released the gnome, who falls onto Ixana's shoulders but he doesn't react quick enough and continues to fall, finally grabbing out at the silk wrappings barely concealing her upper body.

Ivan grabs Ixana's wrists and twists them in such a way to separate the bindings, her slight strength no match for his. He succeeds in detaching the binding bracelets from each other, but both are still around her wrists. It is the actual locking mechanism that contains the magic, not the connecting mechanism, so it has no impact on Ixana's condition.

Just as Ivan wrests her wrists apart, Nock pulls on the silk from Ixana's back. The material strains against the full roundness of the warlock's bosom as it holds the weight of the gnome, compressing the orbs slightly just before it all lets go and her bountiful breasts practically bounce out of the confining silk. Nock hits the floor but lands on his feet. Ivan's eyes go wide as he gets an eyeful of Ixana's most obvious assets. He hesitates a moment as he takes in the spectacular view of Ixana's topless body. He starts to wonder if he really wants to spend his time fighting these two. "Maybe." He says, his focus clearly more on Ixana's breasts than the overall situation, creating a moment of pause for more negotiation.

"I think you have the general idea. You are most welcome to take a tour through our stores of clothing and props to facilitate whatever disguise you feel would be suitable, though it would be a shame to blunt your beauty." She replied, her eyes lingering over Tathariel's exquisitely beautiful body.

"Alas, we do not at the moment have a magic user at our disposal, though we may be able to assist you in other ways, especially regarding communication." She offered, in way of an alternative. "Besides, stealth is of prime importance here, not some magician blowing things to hades and incinerating the girls in the process." She clearly didn't have an especially high opinion of those who use magic.

"The river connects the valley and no part of the valley is too terribly far removed from the Dessarin. If you can get to the river, we will give you a signal to attract our agents." She offered, hinting at the wide range of their influence in the region. "They will be able to extract you back to the safety of our guild hall, where you will enjoy as much access as you like, once you have told your tale."

As she asked to be pointed towards more adventurers, she smiled knowingly. "That might prove difficult for an hour or so, but I'm sure we can find a way to pass the time."

"I think some dinner and a check out of the clothes would be just right... But as a thank you for the compliment, you can choose which part should happen first. Not that I love being naked, but I do love providing entertainment to worthly new friends..." Tathariel was still high enough from her pleasurable ordeal that she let Alma keep her hands and eyes on her. Maybe if they get to know each other better and work together for a while, the elf would be ready for more. What she was thinking was more along the lines of she had to get some experience with other females under her belt - so to speak - before turning on her charm on the leader of the Hand... Basically her possible boss and mentor.

As for the clothes, she would try to look more of a half-elf from the city than a fully exotic wood elf... Tathariel also would leave her noble and quality equipment behind, no need for a ransom or to loose them... As an extra, she would try to get some new tools of the trade in things like her new shoes, belt, or even woven into her hair.

For the dinner, she would be very interested in any food she never tasted, or was made differently from how she had it before. She did drink, but it was just a tasting of any alcoholic...

The Barge

Lydia's flying palm made firm contact with Jenine's unseen rump, audible despite the solid skirt. She threw a glare back, though she wasn't *that* angry about it... if anything, it had just made her life *far* more interesting. But she hadn't even begun to see what would happen to her... she'd save her praises for if she was in one piece by morning. I heard these orcs eat people... she shuddered in revulsion as she was prodded along. Myth, probably, but it had been awfully strong where she came from.
Soon her wrists were claimed by the beasts, trussed tightly along with a bag that left her vision virtually blind. If it weren't for the initial shock still holding her up, that condition alone would arouse her. Quickly she passed between hands, and it took little time at all for her to stumble and squeal as one grabbed her... then another... muttering dangerously and leering in anticipation she could see very well despite the blindness. Piece by piece the already humble made appeared ragged, and her step certainly declined with her appearance.

She balked as her shoulder was left bare, coming dangerously close to revealing her. She slowed and squirmed, instinctively twisting her arms up with a yelp to futily fight for some level of modesty - ironic for her, but she wasn't about to stop and think about it. Moments later her womanhood was dangerously left exposed, leaving her stumbling more raggedly. If they were waiting for her to fall, they'd have very little time left. She shuddered as one remarked about their prize; a catch she was, a catch about to be taken...

She teetered dangerously the moment her undergarments were stripped, and with a shuddering moan her knees began to give as the smoldering tongue made its presence known on her maidenhood. Already, she was losing... not that she could ever win. With an anguished cry she dropped to her knees, too unstable to do more than twist her knees after the much more forward tease. With her arms knocking painfully to the wooden surface she surrendered, dropped on her side, chest heaving as her distraught appearance was left helpless before the crowd. What use would standing be anymore... it was the end, and an end she wasn't going to fight beyond feeble, halfhearted rebellion.

Beldabar's Rest

As the young noblewoman bounces free of her upper silks, her hands instinctively try to come up to cover ... but of course, each arm is in Ivan's powerful grip at the moment, so she manages little more than a small tug that sends a tremor through precisely the anatomy she was trying to conceal.

But of course, that was more habit than anything else, because the tremendous heat Ixana feels isn't going anywhere. Nock may have ordered her to get rid of Ivan, but he didn't build compliance into the bracers. This strange Nock-stud might rank 12 on a 10 point scale, but Ivan himself was above a 9.5, so neither was really a safe spot for her eyes, slightly lidded with lust. No way was she throwing this guy out ... truthfully, she was a little worried Nock might be stringing her along - a guy like that could bang basically anyone he wanted. If she got rid of Ivan and then Nock turned her down ... she shivers at the thought.

At least Ivan seemed hypnotized by her bared bosom, so she backs towards the bed slowly - agonizingly slowly to Ixana's magically-adjusted way of thinking - hoping his gaze will draw the warrior forward. Meanwhile she grips at Nock's vest with her right hand, nearly moaning with desire as this involves looking at him again.

Breathy with need she inquires of the gnome, "Could I trouble you to ..." Ixana pauses, biting her lower lip before continuing, "... join me in bed, sir?"

Meanwhile, if Ivan has indeed followed her curves, she attempts to wrap her left arm, possessively, around the fighter's waist.

The Barge

@Ahlanna
He was too distracted by her body to remember her magic and how clever she was compared to him. But as she agreed with his insistence in fucking her when he says so, he gets some sort of satisfaction. As if he had finally won a verbal argument with the clever half-elf.

Having her falter in mid-sentence felt like another victory for the physically superior but intellectually lacking orc chief. The corners of his mouth curled upward in something of a wicked grin even as his tongue lapped at her sex. He feels her body tense as he violates her with his tongue.

Listening to her beg him to stop, now that seemed more like what he was expecting from her. The more she protested, the more he was certain things were finally going his way with her. He feels her heels dig into his back as her thighs splay over his shoulders, he imagines her trying to fight him off and it only encourages him.

He pauses briefly, looking up at her, his face glistening with her juices. "You will cum like a good slave, or I will show you true shame." He says in his most dreadful orc plunderer voice. The words are barely out of his mouth before his tongue once again parts her lips. He works his way up her slit then sucks deeply on her clit.

@skyfetcher
Almost as if a switch was thrown, the game changed as Jenine hit the deck. Several, smaller orcs dove for her as if eager to be first. Hands tugged at her dress, forcing both shoulders down to expose her breasts fully and in turn entangling her arms in the simple yet strong material. Her left breast was mauled by a rough hand with sharp claws on each finger. Her right was devoured, sucked into the mouth of another orc, the hard tusks pressing into what soft flesh couldn't be sucked into his mouth. Another orc knelt over her face, eager to feed his cock into her mouth as soon as she screamed. This orc though was quickly ripped away from his prize by a larger orc who didn't wait for her to scream, instead pushing the thick tip of his orchood against her lips like a battering ram.

She would be less able to see what was going on below her waist. Her dress had already been bunched up. Her knickers were gone, though whether they had been torn away or simply pulled down completely would be impossible for her to say given her rough treatment.

Still laying on her right side, her left leg was lifted high, spreading her wide to expose both her openings. The gathered orcs lifted her several feet off the deck, suspending her from a collection of hands all over her body. Placing her at a convenient height for the many orc cocks now surrounding her. So many pawing and tugging at her they nearly tore her apart but eventually two of the larger orcs positioned themselves at either end of her. Mouth already filled, she would feel a pressure at her maidenhood, larger than any human she had ever known. Her hands were pressed towards other cocks as the fucking order began to be established. Biggest and strongest first, it was the orc way.

"You have such a beautiful body, to see you naked is to be entertained." The guild mistress commented her approval of Tathariel's current state of undress. "A pity to cover you up so soon so why don't we eat first, then you can find your look, and perhaps a few useful tools from our stores." She said with a smile as the girls brought the meal for them both.

After they had eaten, Alma excused herself and left Natalie to take Tathariel to find what she desired. Natalie wasn't shy about taking in the elf's nudity even as she took her to a large room full of clothes and bolts of cloth and trimmings. A larger woman with a measuring tape around her neck and carrying a pair of scissors met them. "My my what do we have here?" Her eyes roamed up and down Tathariel's nude form though her look was a bit more professional than lustful. The seamstresses lack of surprise made it clear this wasn't the first naked beauty to be brought into her seamstress shop. "Depending on how much time you have I can either take in a seam here or there for something ready made or make you something new." What sort of look do you want?" Her enthusiasm for her job was evident, as if Tathariel were simply a child's doll for her to dress as pretty as they pleased. The seamstress made a few notes and took a few measurements, manipulating Tathariel's nude form in a well practiced ritual to size her up, quite literally.

Smiling coyly at the guild mistress, Tathariel sat prim and proper, however, naked at the table. Letting her appreciation show and even voicing it a little extra, the elf ate like she was making love to the best bits of the food with her mouth. Of course it would be more effective towards a male audience, but what she really loved was obvious.

Later, blushing a little at how good it felt being naked in front of clothed people, Tathariel tried to confer her wishes to the seamstress. "Something ready would be better for now, and it is possible that instead taking in parts of it, it would be better to fill them out so I looked more human, and less like an outsider in the city. Something that a daughter or young wife of a tradesman would wear... that also looked good for the eyes of a male." Then as she worked around her, Tathariel thought. "And maybe something made just for me later? Something that is not public enough for the streets, more geared towards entertainment." Thenas the measuring wasover and shestarted tosee the first choicesof the seamstress, the elf added "And I would be thankful if youcould help me add some steel edges and lockpicks very hiddenly to the dress and shoes."

Beldabar's Rest

As Ixana backs towards the bed, Nock is pushed along with until he finds himself squeezed between her and the bed. As her silk covered ass presses into his face his hands. He reaches up under the silk, his small but skilled fingers squeezing the smooth skin of the most perfect ass he had ever laid eyes upon. He felt her grip his vest, he looks up, half expecting to have his ears boxed for his audacity. Instead she breathlessly invites him to join her on the bed. He swallows once then nods, though he is in no real position to make the leap.

Ivan releases her wrists, more interested in those magnificent breasts, he strokes them lightly, skillfully tracing fingers from the outer swell, the heavy undersides, then up over her nipples. Only then does he touch them more firmly, possessively even. He has seen that look of passion many times, though rarely as easily, and never in the presence of a gnome. But what the hell, there is a first time for everything. He released her breasts as she put an arm around him, her own need and possessiveness was quite a turn on.

"Perhaps a little something like this?" The seamstress held out a light outfit for Tathariel's consideration. "A little fluff here and a bit of extra stuffing there. Not sure about those ears though, but I suppose you could lose 'em in your hair doe." She motioned with her hands near the elf's breasts and hips as she explained her alterations. "Of course, you can keep lookin, lots of options my dear. I can hide a few things easy 'nough but you need to talk to Kimber' for the tools you be wantin'"

Once the seamstress and Tathariel settled upon a dress for her, Natalie guided the still nude elf towards the sound of a small bell chiming away. The nude elf's skin would feel the warmth of the small furnace and see a diminutive woman using a small hammer like it was a full sized sledgehammer. The resulting chime was almost musical. The little woman worked, oblivious to her guests until she paused, then looked around. Amber colored eyes went wide at the sight of the elegant and still completely nude elf.

As nimble as a pixie, she jumped up onto the little anvil she had been working which gave her enough height to be face high to Tathariel's breasts. "And who might you be?" She asked with a quick smile, her inquisitive eyes taking in the elf's form. "I'm Kimber, pleased to make your acquaintance." She said with a small bow.

"Hm... Shows a little too much skin, but if it is something they wear around here, then it would be the right thing... Just need some subtle lifting to push up my smallish breasts... And yes, I will have to change my hairdo a little too." Tathariel mused, while trying on the outfit. "Maybe with a cloak or a heavier shawl over it?" then as the seamstress started working, she wondered if she would be wandering around naked longer than she intended.

At least it was warmer near the furnace, and the little woman interesting. Tathariel only smiled at the tought that if she still had the musical toy, would it react to the smithing?
"Good evening to you, Kimber. I am Tathariel." the elf bowed back, making sure to keep her eyes up and breasts in sight for the friendly woman. "I came ... to ask you about some edges, maybe blades and lockpicking tools the seamstress could hide in a dress and footwear. Maybe even something special I can hide on myself, in my hair, or ... if you have any ideas? But I also has to ask you if you was the one who made the musical toy for the boss lady?" Tathariel hoped that it was not too much of a secret, and Kimber would at least know what she was speaking about.

"It is spring and the girls of the valley want to show their wares." The seamstress said with a hearty laugh that shook her ample bosom and much of the ample rest of her. With no shyness, the seamstress reached out and cupped Tathariel's breasts, lifting and squeezing them to consider just how the dress might accentuate her. "Plenty to work with there my dear." She told her, giving her tits an extra squeeze before releasing them and turning to her work. "Oh yes, sure, sure, a cloak if you must, perhaps you would prefere a nuns habit?" She teased even as she seemed to have already dismissed the elf.

"Pleased to meet you Tathariel." Kimber replied, her eyes betraying her excitement at such an exotic figure entering her workshop. Though clearly intrigued by the naked elf's body, the mention of secret blades and tools sparked a fire in the gnome smithy. "You goin' after the slavers?" She asked, clearly up on the latest word within the guild. She hopped down lightly and picked up a thin leather belt. "If I may?" She asked as she slipped the belt around the naked elf's hips. "I can put a blade here, front and back to help you cut bindings if they knot you up." She suggested helpfully as she marked the leather to be at just the right tautness. "Of course if they strip you...maybe add a couple garters to make it look sexy?" She asked as she looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"Then showing my wares should I do too." The elf quoted the seamstress, then her blushing returnedas she groped her tits, but Tathariel tried to keep herself from pulling away or showing any surprise. After all, she was surely not that ample as human girls was... Of course she was healthy and maybe even plump for an elf, and she only lookedat the more sizeable tits of others... So it was possible that the seamstress was right. "Nuns' habit? What would be that?"

Later she kept smiling at Kimberly "I wouldn't say I am going after them, it is more along the they can come after me... Yes, you may..." the mentioning of the garters got her thinking"Would these .. garters ... be part of a nun's habit?" Tathariel asked coyly, but then let the small smith work out what couldbe possible or fitting. "I wonder if a chastity belt would be possible? Maybe one that was easy to open or go through, but still quite hard to fully remove, thus able to hide some steel tools?"

Back
Top Bottom