To New Beginnings (1x1 w/PoisonousIvee)

She didn't remember him taking this long. She moved faster, her tongue working his stubs. He still liked that, right?

He gripped her hair tight and forced her down to the base and held her still as he yowled and dumped his massive, sweet sticky load down her throat.

He panted hard and released her hair. "H-Haah, fuck.. s-sorry.." he panted, leaning back against the table with his cock still throbbing in her throat.

He panted and lulled his head back, his cock throbbing and pulsing right in front of her. "Y.. You.. good?" He asked.

She nodded, her breathing labored. She didn't know why, but she was so hot. She needed more. She moved and started choking him down again with a low moan.

He arched hard and cried out as he gripped the table tight. "S-Sena, fuck~!!" His cock throbbed and dripped onto her tongue.

He looked down at her, his pupils blowing wide slowly. "O-Oh fuck me, I've missed you." He moaned lowly.

She shuddered hard at that. He did? Wow. She throat fucked herself on his cock, grunting and moaning as she did.

She swallowed that load too and slowly pulled back, "S-Sorry.." She muttered, "I don't know what came over me.."

He shook his head and panted. He was dizzy, but he was very aware of his senses. God, somthing tugged at the back of his skull, what was it?

He huffed and pushed her back onto an adjacent table, snarling lowly. "I think you can remember what we do now."

Back
Top Bottom