To New Beginnings (1x1 w/PoisonousIvee)

"I'm doing my job. Maybe focus less on me and more on your job, hm?" He huffed as he continued to look around.

"I would focus better on my job if I didn't have you coming in here with your negativity effecting my kids!"

"Oh, my god Sena. I have been doing my job. Tat is all. But fine, here." He said before turning away.

"Oh, what's that?" Sena cupped her hand to her ear, "He's still upsetting you with his stink?"
"Mama, you're the one being petty now...leave the poor guy alone..."
Sena's expression became flat and she pulled away, "I don't like him being here either."
"Mama..."

He made a noise. "Come on, don't you have better things to do? This is beyond childish."

Last edited:
"Get out of my house!" Some of the more animalistic plants started to shake and hiss, just as angry as Sena was.

He groaned loudly and moved to close the door behind him. He began ignoring her entirely, though sometimes it was damn hard to. He stood outside her office instead, but sometimes they would just give in and bicker.

She was trying to test one of her newest medicinal plants when he came in to bitch one day. She wasn't paying attention to what she was grabbing, too focused on glaring at him and demeaning him.

"Jesus christ Sena is it too much to ask for you to not give me dirty looks? I might not seem very smart without some magic training, but I'm not stupid or blind." He said.

"I wouldn't give you dirty looks all the time if you weren't always so rude to me when you came in here." She hissed.

"I wouldn't be rude if you didn't act like a fucking child every time we interacted." He said.

"Oh, you're one to talk." She hissed, pouring the chemical slowly over the plant. She didn't realize it was the wrong one.

"Listen here, you-!" She stopped when her plant began to shake, violently. It suddenly sprouted ininto a massive plant with teeth and rage, screeching and roaring. "D-Damian?! Oh, my God, did I give you the wrong thing?! Oh, baby!!"

"Oh shit!" He said as he grabbed her and tossed her behind him gently. "Stay back, Sena!"

"D-Don't hurt him, please, it isn't his fault!!" She was almost in tears, listening to Damian's anguish was the ultimate curse.

"Oh for fucks sake then how do I stop him?!" He spat, and drew his knife. The light shimmered around the blade and it turned from a combat knife to a machete before their eyes. Nice little artifact. He kept his pistol on hand, but maybe he could stop the plant without having her in hysterics.

"You have to deadhead him! Cut off the head! He'll grow a new one eventually once the chemical is processed out of his cells!" She said, and hearing that seemed to upset Damian, "No, baby, it's ok! It'll make you better!"

Something in the air was making him feel dizzy. He shook it off, but not before a vine struck him hard, knocking his hat off as he hissed loudly, and began trying to weave around the vines for a clean strike.

"D-Damian, honey, please, it's for your own good!" Sena called, only to scream when a vine wrapped around her.

Theo shot back to Sena, but tried not to hurt the plant. He grabbed the vine and tried wrenching it free. "Sena you've got to get the fuck out of here!" He said.

Back
Top Bottom