To New Beginnings (1x1 w/PoisonousIvee)

"He'll be fi- fuck!!" Theo hissed as a vine whipped at him again, ripping down his back and splitting his shirt. He managed to wrench the vine free of her and moved back to head towards the plant. He was much dizzier now, and much angrier. Why? He didn't know.

Damian was screeching and roaring, his vines flailing around amd whipping the both of them.
"When he rears back, that's your opening...!" Sena said.

"I know when my damned opening is!" He hissed, but he couldn't really see very well anymore. He snarled when more of his shirt and pants got torn up, and he waited until he saw an opening. He roared and sliced, his blade making contact with the neck of the plant. He was using all of his strength to make as clean a cut as possible. The head tumbled downward, and the plant fell limp, but was spraying a viscous green liquid all over the room as it flailed and fell. Theo panted hard, grabbing the head and setting it on the table firmly.

"I wasn't. I figured it would be more respectful than on the floor." He said, panting hard.

"Oh..." She looked him over, the odd effects of her late child's chlorophyll on her skin slowly setting in.

He looked.. good. Better than good, he looked great. He was tattered, but she would be a liar if she said she didn't miss his physique. The stripes, the broad shoulders, and.. what was that smell? Oh, something smelled.. exciting. Was it him?

He looked over to her with an almost wild look in his eyes, his chest rising and falling dramatically with his heavy breathing. He was almost completely dizzy, what was wrong with him?

She was on the ground still from when the vine dropped her. Her button up had been ripped open, showing off those massive soft tits of hers. Her hair had been pulled loose from her bun, her skirt ripped over her thigh and her tights shredded. Fuck, she looked so good. Just as good as she did in college. "You...you ok..?"

She gasped and stumbled a bit, falling against him and bracing herself against his chest, "S...Sorry..."

It smelled sweet. Alluring. Delicious. Was it her? It smelled familiar, tugging at something in the back of his mind.

He inhaled deeply and let out another low growl, and she could smell something new. Heavy. What was that, was it him again?

He snarled softly and looked down at her. "Why, you wanna check me out? Make sure I'm alright?" He asked.

He huffed and nodded. "Go ahead.." he said. Fuck, what was that smell? It still tugged at him.

He watched her and snarled softly. There were cuts, not bad cuts, but they were still there where his shirt was torn. More importantly, the more she undressed him, the more she saw of those stripes, his solid frame.

Back
Top Bottom