Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damsels and Dungeons

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Update:

We are finding our stride, there is still room for more active writers of both the Damsel and Slaver/Hunter/Buyer/Trainer persuasions. You can post your interest or questions below.

Original Post:

Credit to @Ampere for bringing this idea, based on the image below, to the Systems section. It generated quite a bit of interest from Damsels but still in search of a DM for a true system game. As an alternative, and with her consent, I am suggesting it here as a more free form group play.

dungeon_squirm_classics_by_guardian457_d27n687-fullview.jpg

The Setting
The great river Dessarin, feeds the fertile valley of the same name, which in turn fedes much of the larger kingdom to the south and west towards the more densely populated coast. Deep in the interior, the Dessarin Valley is a restive region, little to fear this far from the coast or the frontier, consequently the king's legions rarely strayed into this quiet heartland. It was not a wealthy land, what little gold flowed into the valley was reinvested into seed and tools, as was the nature of the sensible farmers, merchants, and tradesmen that homesteaded the lands and towns of the valley.

The valley had another treasure that was often overlooked by the decent and hard working residents, their daughters and wives. Not that they didn't treasure them, just that they couldn't make the cold hard transaction of flesh for coin. But there are always those who can...

In the past months the maidens and comely matrons of the valley have begun to disappear, some not returning from walks to the market, others missing from the murdered families of remote farms. It was just a few at first, a mystery that could be explained away by superstition, bad luck, or an unhappy spouse. But as the number of missing have increased, caution has turned to fear. But it is harvest time and the tough reality is that the men folk need to harvest or face starvation this winter. Petitions to the king have as yet gone unanswered, for what is the loss of a few farm girls to the problems of kings and rich cities?

What recourse do they have other than to keep a watchful eye on their young ladies? Keep them from roaming as their free young spirits desire, maybe even lock them away in small groups to try and keep this 'treasure' safe from those who would claim it for themselves? Maybe pool their meager coin in hopes of hiring some sell swords to investigate and put a stop to this scourge?

Play a Damsel: You can play a lone captive, taken from her home and hearth. A princess traveling the wrong road with too little guard. Join a group of rebellious local maiden's tired of being locked up and ready to find out what is going on for themselves. Or perhaps a party of adventuress mercenaries eager to make wrongs right or earn a few coins from the collective rewards.

Play a Slaver: Choose a main boss type villain and a small force of henchmen (think goblins/orcs/gnolls etc.) and trick, trap, or force one or more damsels into the dungeon. Of course some are tougher and more elusive than others. D&D style character and monster races are open.

Last edited:
I am still looking forward to play this, be it system or not (altrough I prefer there to be some kind of character creation choices at least).

Also, I want to play a hedonist elf escape artist (or something similar), who should beable to get out of most bondage situations and traps - if she wanted to. But she very much lives for the sensations of being traped, bound, and loves sex too. With the possible addition of sexually deviant traps and 'treasure', she is the kind to try out things (situations, items, creatures), before freeing herself and leaving with some loot... Or she thinks so. After all, getting out of bounds and disarming traps in a controlled situations is much easier than in a life and death one.

She is a noble rogue, aiming to follow the archetype of Lara Croft with a little hint of Black Widow... But if we do this at 'low level', she is nowhere that good fighting...

Last edited:
Starting to look like a nice collection of damsels, any hunters interested in a game like this?

@ChrisGabriel Sounds like a fun concept, Some bondage and traps are tougher than others but there will always be a chance, especially if she keeps trying and her hedonist nature doesn't have her too distracted!

If you are interested, a basic character concept will help me to start fleshing out the overall setting. It will also help generate interest from others that might find your character appealing. Also consider if you are going to approach this game together as an adventuring party or separately as individual characters?

In general, I am thinking basic D&D type races, classes, and monsters. I remain open to other ideas though would prefer to discuss them before we get started. Keep in mind, these are just to give a basic idea of your ability, we aren't doing dice rolls to determine outcome, just general strengths and weaknesses.

Once I see some character concepts I will create a character profile thread (as required) which should include: (Keep in mind site rules on age and pictures please)

Player Name:
Character Name:
Physical Description: (Art or Photos are nice but written description is fine as well)
Kinks: (All your normal stuff here but also think about races/genders you might be fond of.)
Limits: (Same for kinks)

Abilities: (I'm fine if you want to keep it generic like tavern wench, milk maid, princess, etc. but if you plan on putting up much of a fight, please provide the basic D&D ability scores and maybe some weapon types will help.) I'm thinking 32 point build using a calculator like this.

Bio & Personality: (Perhaps the most important part, breathe a bit of life into your character here)

Let me know if you want to add anything else or have other ideas, we are still open to brainstorming here.

I revamped the initial post to provide some setting information, hopefully adds some depth to the idea. Add a character concept below or send it PM if you are interested. Once I have at least two more, we can get started.

Count me in. Not sure if I want to be a damsel or a slaver because I've got good ideas for both kinds of characters

I'm thinking someone more humble, maybe. A milk maid, tavern wench, etc type who fancies herself an adventuress with a kinky streak and a really weak back when it comes to actual combat. More of a trickster, escapist, aggregator kind. I don't have an image or something complete to that end, though.

Great to see some interest. Once I have a couple of character concepts, I'll start setting up the threads and we can get to it.

@PC-98 Normally I would say you could do both but in this case probably need to pick one or the other. Totally up to you, but I would love to see the slavers be player characters. If you do go that route, you may want to send me your concept via PM to preserve some sense of mystery.

@skyfetcher I definitely think there are great story opportunities for humble characters, especially early on to help set the stage.

Rich girl: whines
Village girl who's captured for sport and is practically a regular in these predicaments: first time?

:p Might be a fun one to go for...

I love the ideas I'm hearing. If you can start to distill them into a character profile something like below. We can start thinking about kicking this thing off.

Player Name:
Character Name:
Physical Description: (Art or Photos are nice but written description is fine as well)
Kinks: (All your normal stuff here but also think about races/genders you might be fond of.)
Limits: (Same for kinks)

Abilities: (I'm fine if you want to keep it generic like tavern wench, milk maid, princess, etc. but if you plan on putting up much of a fight, please provide the basic D&D ability scores and maybe some weapon types will help.) I'm thinking 32 point build using a calculator like this.

Bio & Personality: (Perhaps the most important part, breathe a bit of life into your character here)

Here or a PM is fine for now. Once I know we have a group, I'll create a character thread along with OOC and Story.

Player name Illven

Character Aerendyl

Age 113

Gender Female

Physical appearance
LFZs1HM.jpg

Kinks Female characters, Curvy characters, Breast play, Breast worship, Bondage, Hypnotism, Girls sneezing.

Limits Scat, Watersports, Vomit, Anal, underage

Abilities. Priestess Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 14

Bio and Personality. Missionary from Elven lands sent to human lands and quickly falling in love with human ladies curves.
More to come later.

Player Name: ChrisGabriel
Character Name: Tathariel
355c8476970f8e1743f473ebbe508e32.jpg

Kinks: Bondage, toys, apparatuses, traps, being stuck, bestiality. Open minded and hedonist enough to give a try out for any creatures that seem to want her, and she is quite pleased if they cum, so any and all kinds of cum play is possible. She likes foods, drinks, clothes, all kind of treasure, so they count as her kinks as in arousing her interest and causing her pleasure.
Limits: Does not like pain or humiliation, but it can be caused by what she likes. Stays away from gore and toilet stuff too.

Abilities: Very dexterous (20) Otherwise barely past normal (10-12). Past that she is a wood elf ranger/rogue...

Bio & Personality: Born and grown up in the High Forest, the way of the rangers did not interest her enough to stop her from becoming a rogue. With a so called noble family, she grew up with all the best stuff, and quite liked the quality. As she got older and got into the curious things that others had, she realized that not only she preferred quality, but rarity too. So, she started to look for new things, and got good at staying out or get out of trouble. She became friendly with animals and other woodland creatures, her 'favorite "enemies"' being magical beasts.
A hedonist elf escape artist, who should beable to get out of most bondage situations and traps - if she wanted to. But she very much lives for the sensations she get when traped, bound, and loves sex too. With the possible addition of sexually deviant traps and 'treasure', she is the kind to try out things (situations, items, creatures), before freeing herself and leaving with some loot... Or she thinks so. After all, getting out of bounds and disarming traps in a controlled situations is much easier than in a life and death one.
She is a noble rogue, aiming to follow the archetype of Lara Croft with a little hint of Black Widow...

This past week has set me out of balance; when I catch up, hopefully I'll be putting a lass down in here. Not nearly as illustrious as some of the others featured, but eh, someone's gotta be "normal" :p

Sorry about your week but glad to hear you may be joining us. Will her name be Abby by chance?

Fair enough, I was just showing my age and low brow taste in movies!

No rush, this will be a fairly easy RP to add players along the way.

Update:

We have a nice collection of Damsels headed towards our Dungeon. Would love one or two more dominant writers to play the part of slavers, potential buyers, hunters and other selected bad guy types. They can be a troublesome lot and need some taming or even hunting down when they escape.

Back
Top Bottom