Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damsels and Dungeons

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Update:

We are finding our stride, there is still room for more active writers of both the Damsel and Slaver/Hunter/Buyer/Trainer persuasions. You can post your interest or questions below.

Original Post:

Credit to @Ampere for bringing this idea, based on the image below, to the Systems section. It generated quite a bit of interest from Damsels but still in search of a DM for a true system game. As an alternative, and with her consent, I am suggesting it here as a more free form group play.

dungeon_squirm_classics_by_guardian457_d27n687-fullview.jpg

The Setting
The great river Dessarin, feeds the fertile valley of the same name, which in turn fedes much of the larger kingdom to the south and west towards the more densely populated coast. Deep in the interior, the Dessarin Valley is a restive region, little to fear this far from the coast or the frontier, consequently the king's legions rarely strayed into this quiet heartland. It was not a wealthy land, what little gold flowed into the valley was reinvested into seed and tools, as was the nature of the sensible farmers, merchants, and tradesmen that homesteaded the lands and towns of the valley.

The valley had another treasure that was often overlooked by the decent and hard working residents, their daughters and wives. Not that they didn't treasure them, just that they couldn't make the cold hard transaction of flesh for coin. But there are always those who can...

In the past months the maidens and comely matrons of the valley have begun to disappear, some not returning from walks to the market, others missing from the murdered families of remote farms. It was just a few at first, a mystery that could be explained away by superstition, bad luck, or an unhappy spouse. But as the number of missing have increased, caution has turned to fear. But it is harvest time and the tough reality is that the men folk need to harvest or face starvation this winter. Petitions to the king have as yet gone unanswered, for what is the loss of a few farm girls to the problems of kings and rich cities?

What recourse do they have other than to keep a watchful eye on their young ladies? Keep them from roaming as their free young spirits desire, maybe even lock them away in small groups to try and keep this 'treasure' safe from those who would claim it for themselves? Maybe pool their meager coin in hopes of hiring some sell swords to investigate and put a stop to this scourge?

Play a Damsel: You can play a lone captive, taken from her home and hearth. A princess traveling the wrong road with too little guard. Join a group of rebellious local maiden's tired of being locked up and ready to find out what is going on for themselves. Or perhaps a party of adventuress mercenaries eager to make wrongs right or earn a few coins from the collective rewards.

Play a Slaver: Choose a main boss type villain and a small force of henchmen (think goblins/orcs/gnolls etc.) and trick, trap, or force one or more damsels into the dungeon. Of course some are tougher and more elusive than others. D&D style character and monster races are open.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know, we could use more captors and unsavory types, but here's abb- I mean, the latest capt- er- proud independent lady...

Player Name: skyfetcher
Character Name: Jenine Madrill
Physical Description: Our fair maiden. She's humble enough in appearance and outfit, but decently kept and isn't a bad looker - at least for her captors. As human and fundamentally average as can be, with details to be found with direct interaction - particularly depending on her state of wear, or lack thereof.

Kinks: Bondage, exhibitionism, oral sex (but also gags and sensory deprivation), close physical contact (back to back bondage, up close and personal captor), cum play, gentle-harsh disparity (romantic kisses, right along with straddling a wooden horse with weights and whips...), punishment and reward playing into her mischief (enjoys a good bit of trouble, unfairness in when she's selected, but ultimately all tongue in cheek for mutual pleasure of captor and captive...)
Limits: Distaste for permanent marks, serious harm and damage, and would stride to avoid the more dangerous and deadly aspects of business of her otherwise kinky 'adventures'. Would rather see fellow prisoners 'taught a lesson' and let go than condemned for life, unless that's their thing.
See f-list in signature for player specific things!

Abilities: Literate and mildly educated for someone who grew up and lived in a backwaters village. Otherwise her sole talent is sexual experience and a silver tongue, as well as a very fickle reputation among some knaves who may show mercy to a well performing deviant. Not too strong, slippery, or even that much endurance/courage if brought to the test. Rather flexible though!

She does have an awfully good idea of knots and rudimentary care, though she is neither an escapist or healer. Just enough for her 'occupation'...

STR - 8
DEX
CON
INT
WIS - 12
CHA

Bio & Personality: Born in an uneventful community at the bottom of human society, Jenine was always an odd woman in town. Unskilled and untalented in the world of adventuring and combat, she was never the type meant to get into trouble and slay monsters. At most she was a bit spoiled despite her humble background, and vexed others for being a touch dreamy and unproductive. Everything from eyerolls to scowls turned her way as she started to wonder just how the monsters and foes of the land worked... not to kill, but to get along.

And then her village was raided, leaving the barely of age tavern wench in the clothes of an enigmatic bandit. As luck would have it, his rough and treacherous ways were not beyond some semblance of honor... or good business when one of the captives turned out to be unusually cooperative. Even... charming. They spent time together, although she was not spared the frequent attentions of other rogues. Yes, she was caged, taken and punished as much if not more than the next girl, she was also often taken from her cage for hours, from a few to a whole night, in the rogue's quarters. Eventually she disappeared, reappearing in the nearby town a few months after being taken.

She was known to bandits and knaves, and some suspect she's made eccentric 'friends' with a cave of giant spiders. Living alone in the countryside, she's disappeared for days, weeks, months at a time, but she always returns... perhaps with a few bumps, bruises, new outfits of various modesty and a tired, but content smile marked with thin lines on her cheeks.

She is decently known in the countryside for her curious masochistic relations with virtually any not-quite-murderous knave to pass by her home. Hardly a friend to them and only suspected as an accomplice, the fact remains she's been spotted in slave camps, kidnapped just off the street bandit entertainment and posed as a humiliated martyr twice by semi-human aggressors for lack of a better adventuress, but she finds her way home one way or another... so far.

Gotta love the kinky farm girl! I'm certainly not going to complain about the abundance of captive (or soon to be) females in our story.

If you have been reading along, you can probably see that our story is fairly loose and flexible so far, so you can tweak per my suggestion below or just run with Jenine as is. Glad to have you join the group, you can post her when ready.

My only suggestion on the Bio is that I see slaving as a new occurrence in the otherwise fairly peaceful valley. Maybe a bit of sporadic banditry here and there, but not the kind of disappearances taking place at the start of the story. I could easily see her as the kind of girl who disappears with various men/groups of ill repute, only to return with her reputation somewhat more sullied than last time, sort of the village slut if that isn't too politically incorrect of a term these days. I don't really see anyone in the valley having her experience of having been a slave and escaped before, though maybe that is just the way she likes to describe her disappearances rather than admit to others she just likes the sex. Though we could have her start already a captive, perhaps one of the first, it might be a good way for me to introduce the girl's new little dungeon home. I have other ideas on how to get her started so don't feel like you need to accept that one, you can also suggest your own ideas.

You are welcome to boost her stats if you like up to the 32 point build (your at 18 now) but you certainly don't need to in keeping with a 'normal' girl player.

Your vision, and I believe I misread the intro anyways - so the shifts are more than fair enough, and her backstory would still be pretty dang similar. Starting as a captive is a thought I had, might work out perfectly well unless someone would like to get into the capture... which I don't mind one bit either.

She's deliberately way under in stats, and I try to use them to reflect how she is in practice. No contender for an actual hero type, and her strength is purely in situation appropriate niches. So no worries, she's destined to drop first if she stumbles in a party fight no matter what >.> barely wields a dagger without fumbling, didn't mention she's not exactly the nimblest person...

Your vision, and I believe I misread the intro anyways - so the shifts are more than fair enough, and her backstory would still be pretty dang similar. Starting as a captive is a thought I had, might work out perfectly well unless someone would like to get into the capture... which I don't mind one bit either.

She's deliberately way under in stats, and I try to use them to reflect how she is in practice. No contender for an actual hero type, and her strength is purely in situation appropriate niches. So no worries, she's destined to drop first if she stumbles in a party fight no matter what >.> barely wields a dagger without fumbling, didn't mention she's not exactly the nimblest person...

Excellent! Go ahead and post her in the Character section. (It's a BMR rule.) Give me a bit of time to either write her into captivity or figure out where she is going to be scooped up.
[automerge]1600173365[/automerge]
I'm fine being a Orc buyer View attachment 7324

Can you provide a little more detail? Something that would give us an idea of how you would play him?

A capture scene or starting in captivity, either way works for me. Should be a fun shot either way >.>

Took me far too long to realize this not only started, but went well past the first page...

Player Name: Sajin Sin

Character Name: Chuerg Cuntcatcher

Kinks: The Domination of Females,

Limits: Scat

purepng.png

Abilities: Chueger Is all about lots of Strength and big weapons, he is able to take a tone of punishment thanks to his thick Orc skin and give it back twice as hard He also has darkvison

introduction: "Hello my Name is Cuerg Cuntcatcher, I like pretty girls but my tribe would not let me play with pretty girls cause we sell pretty girls and the Pretty girls where pretty mean to me now I get money and buy the pretty girl and smash those who take a pretty girl from me and make Pretty girls not so mean."

Personality: A mixture of the typical Savage Barbarian and innocent simple child he can go from treating his captive like a loving pet owner to beat them for the smallest infraction

@sajinsin Have you been following the thread? Do you think you can participate at the same general level? This all seems pretty sparse.

Slaves are rather expensive and orcs aren't known for their fiscal discipline so where does he get his money? We don't as of yet have any slaves for sale, though hopefully some will be arriving soon, are you interested in writing a post or two as more of a jailer or hunter?

Back
Top Bottom