Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Werewolves, Rock Gods and Vikings! Oh, My! (craving thread)

Daleeria

Somebody's Midlife Crisis

Tags: Supernatural, Werewolf, Alpha Male, Breeding, Medium-to-High world building

Story: She wanted nothing more than to lash out and hit her brother in the face. How dare he engage her without even asking her permission? "It's for the good of the clan, dear sister," Sebastian's tone left no room for question. "It is done, and on the next new moon you will be wed."

Lucy Reed was to be married off to a man she had never met, simply because the man had power, money and a friendship with her brother. Thus far the seventeen-year-old had lived her life wild and free. Her parents made sure she got her education, sure, but her inner wolf was always on the prowl for a new adventure. For that reason, her parents had sent her all over the world for her education. She had spent months with other werewolf clans learning their ways and languages, had even studied with some witches in Spain for a summer! However she had missed out on a lot of things... For one, she barely knew her elder brother until the day her parents were laid in the ground and suddenly he was in charge of a sixteen year old sister just under a year ago.

"Jonathan Kingston is a proper gentleman, and the fucking Alpha of the largest clan in the whole of Europe. We're merely a small clan that could be extinct by the time my grandchildren come about... He offered us the help our clan needs to integrate into something bigger and continue to thrive, Lulu. Please, he will make a fine husband, and you've always wanted to live in London, yes? Well now you will get your chance, and in a right proper castle too!"

As he said, the deed was done and the agreement had been struck. If she tried to run or pull out of it for any reason, it would bring shame to her clan and could considered an open act of war. And even though she had only been under his ward for a year, Lucy did care about her brother and the clan he was suddenly in charge of. This transition hadn't been easy for him either. If this would make it easier for him... then at the worst she popped out a few pups with an Alpha and got to go about her life living in luxury right? Maybe if she made the appeal he would let her travel.

Summary: I'm envisioning a werewolf-run society. Humans still exist and live as citizens too, and some humans marry werewolves and live among them. Werewolf clans run the cities and townships and are responsible for the human population in there as well.

Arranged marriages are common as clan lines shift and old ways die out to make way for new advancements. We can decide if it's important where they are on the timeline scale of technology when we plot things out. I'm open to changing face claims but I do like the siblings being red heads. We'd start off with the wedding day where they meet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom