Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Daleeria's Emporium of Sex & Candy (NSFW, Vikings, Slice of Life & Gangstas, oh my!)

Introduction New

Daleeria

Somebody's Midlife Crisis
💋Welcome Sinners, Sluts & Sex Dolls! 🫦

Come in, come in, don't be shy! Daleeria's Emporium of Sex & Candy has a little something for everyone! From fantasy epics to modern day slice-of-life and everything in between! Take a seat, gather around freaks and fuck toys!

Before the show begins there's a few ground rules:
  1. Firstly and foremost, keep your arms, hands and ridiculously large cocks inside the magic carpet at all times. We here at Daleeria Incorporated do not take responsibility for missing limbs!
  2. Don't touch that chest, we both know it's really a mimic!
  3. Please respect any of my no's and dislikes presented later in this roller coaster. I reserve the right to not reply at all if you come at me with something I've made clear I don't enjoy.
  4. My schedule is quite up-in-the-air right now. I can ensure one post per week, up to three posts per week depending on my schedule IRL. Real life situations will always come first, and don't be surprised if I disappear for a day or two. Elderly parents, personal health, blah blah blah.
  5. I'm VERY approachable when it comes to people rolling up with their own ideas. If I'm not interested, I'll let ya know, but as I'm only one person with a limited imagination I'm always down to hear someone's idea. However, if I don't like it or turn you down, please don't get upset or discouraged or think it's because I think I'm better than anyone. I just genuinely only have so much RPing time in a week.
  6. I'm redoing my RTs as we speak. Everything is going to be a little messy for a minute and I apologize. If you're looking for specific genres of RPs, please use my threadmarks!! They're labeled by genre for ease of access.
  7. I'm also trying to renaissance my writing, so if my writing style seems a little wonky right now it's because I'm having an existential writing crisis.
See, less rules and more jokes and a couple of FYIs!!
Now for the real rules
(Pay attention, there'll be a test, j/k I hate tests too)
  • As of January 2024, I no longer play characters under the age of 21 in adult situations. This is less to do with any of the site rules and more to do with the fact I'm a 33 year old woman who can barely get in touch with anyone under the age of 24 mentally.
  • I do not do cuckold, cheating or anything like that as part of my RPs. I have been abused and cheated on by an ex. If you ask me for this, I reserve the right not to reply when I have it clearly laid out here and in my Hard Nos.
  • I like a hit of realism in my RPs: reasonably sized tits and dicks, semi-realistic/accurate geography if working in a real-world situation (not map accurate but no snow capped mountains in the dessert, etc), if you're going to do something with historical value to it, then some accuracy to the history you're representing, or at least make it clear you're doing a parody of that history. That type of thing.
  • I will freely admit I ghost. Sometimes it's accidental because I lost track of a notification, sometimes I have a bout of social anxiety and ghost out of my entire life, and sometimes I'm too much of a coward to admit I lost interest. That being said, while it makes me sad if people disappear when we got a good thing going, I get a little sad, I poke you a time or two just to make sure you're at least alive-ish and okay and then I'm cool. There are at least two partners that have ghosted on me for months at a time and then come back and we start back up again or start another story. Don't ever worry if life gets in your way.
  • At some point I'll have an Off-Site Request Thread active, however for anything in this specific thread while I'm open to Discord plotting and OOC chat, I want to obviously stick to threads or PMs. However I'll only add people to my Discord after some amount of conversation via PMs
  • I do love OOC chatter. I'll send you inspiration pictures, music, cat pictures and dank memes all day if you want. Or if you're not into that type of thing and just want to keep in professional, just be up front about that and I'm perfectly okay for that.
  • Note: If something seems really well thought out and involved, it's mostly because it's probably been on the roster a while and has gone through several re-writes.
  • That said if you hit a story you like, but you think it's too over-thought or way more world building than you want to do, you're still more than welcome to hit me up with a "I like this but I need it simpler to connect" and I am all too happy to pull the bones out and us create something together. Very few of my ideas are in cement as of how I want them to run. If you see loopholes or details you'd love to fill in, I'm always interested in suggestions.

HOTTAKE!: Fandoms
giphy.gif
If you find the occasional fandom post in my RT, feel free to hit me up about it. Otherwise I'm no longer accepting fandom based RPs, probably on a permanent basis. There's an overwhelming amount of them being offered and at this stage 90% of them are for fandoms I had crossed off my list as "not searching". I might amend this to include some book universes at some point when I free up more space time-wise, but for now just to save myself from 50 PMs for things I'm definitely not interested in doing, please respect this policy!

The Good Stuff
Kinks & Shames
Favorites: dominant/sub dynamics, size differences, rough sex, "Good girl" "Yes, Daddy!", choking, sex toys, romance, teasing, girls who squirt, romance

Maybes: dub-con, non-con, bondage, foot play, group sex, threesomes/multiples,

Hard Nos: beastiality, bathroom stuff, bimboization, people with comically large tits or dicks, furries, cheating or cuckolding as the main plot of a story, suicide (unless its part of a side character story that becomes relevant to the plot but then that requires A LOT of discussion beforehand), snuff, harems, incest, and over gratuitous sex (as in they're fucking so much that I'm getting bored of them as characters).

Genres of Interest
Modern Day Slice of Life
Period Drama (Think Bridgerton or Jane Austen novels)
Fantasy
Gang/Criminal Life
Supernatural (minus vampires unless it's particularly epic)
Gods & Monsters (Mythology based, whether period appropriate or modern day retakes)
Special Interest: Bikers, vikings, gods & goddesses, some sort of cool post apocalyptic RP​

I don't have a list of type of matches I like because generally I find them semi-useless. Either I like an idea or I don't, the dynamics of the pairing really only matter in context of the story and I don't like people throwing me random stuff just based off of a pairing they saw in a list.

Starting post #2 I have a chain of plot and summaries, along with inspiration pictures, that are in various levels of completion and chaos. Feel free to browse through them and PM me if one of them catches your eye. Anything that has pictures with no current description means I don't have an idea to present yet, and are pretty much just there as place holder reminders that I need to work on them!

Last edited:
(Fantasy) United In Ash & Blood New
*CRAVING*United In Ash & Blood*CRAVING*
Tags: Post Apocalypse, Warriors/Vikings/Tribes, Old Religion, Marriage, Epic Journey, Arranged Marriage-to-Power Couple, Higher Story Ratio

(I apologize up front. I've been working on this idea forever and pretty much have the entire backstory set up. I'd love to basically start from the day of the raid and move forward from there. This is the level of detail you can expect from me with this story though, and I'd love to find a partner interested in providing the same level of epicness to it!)
13331-7004c408b752e93c5a6a509ae88d1fd6.jpg
Nearly a millennium after the end of modern times as we know it, people have adapted back to the ways of old; technology is seen as long lost and forbidden. Some more metropolitan areas were able to maintain some semblances of civilization for longer than others, but by 987 even those have fallen to civil and resource wars.

For many, life is simple. In (insert Nordic country of choice) most of the land has been split into smaller tribes, with a few well guarded larger settlements scattered throughout the landscape.
13328-1cc5497fe2ba9f364a6c94fe9b0923d8.jpg
Our story begins one fateful summer. It wasn't unusual for the son of the Chief to be married off to whomever the Chief deemed a good match; what was unusual was that the Chief had left his only son alone for so long. It wasn't that the man had any flaws; quite the opposite. He was strong, loyal to his village and a steadfast caretaker of his ailing mother and his aging father. Not only was he one of the strongest warriors in the tribe, but he was quite the ladies man if you listened to the talk of the women warriors he spent his days with. When asked, the Chief often would speak of letting his son enjoy his youth and the freedom that he would lose once he was a married man with a family and responsibilities.

However, no man could escape the inevitableness of tradition. After all, he was a ripe thirty years old, which was quite a feat for a man who had seen so many fights.

It wasn't easy to find a woman worthy of a man such as this though. Any wife of his would have to be confident, brave and strong herself. The mantel of tribe leader would soon be passed off to him and being his wife would require a modicum of leadership. The Chief had spent nearly two years mulling over all the potential options until at last he settled on the only daughter of his right-hand warrior and oldest friend. To his son's thirty years, she only had 21, but for her youth she had many accomplishments to her name as well as proper breeding.

Her mother was a fierce hunter who had spent the last decade as Head Huntress, and Asa wasn't far behind her in renown. The only minor issue, her father noted, was that he had allowed his beloved forest sprite to run wild and untamed for most of her life. She was a bit of a recluse who spent her warm seasons in the field, only returning to repair her traps and bows, and to return with her kills. Any fruitful summer she was the source of roughly 25% of the tribe's meat and leather needs.

13329-e9a2b0d38a26e419c61c6a189c7d1f0a.jpg Two fiercely independent individuals should have been harder to convince of the marriage, however both loved their tribe more than that independence they had been allowed for all of their lives. It was decided that they would marriage on the Summer Solstice under the brightness of the full moon, giving them three months to prepare for the joining of their households and the preparation of her dowry.

In this time he was to build them their home and prepare it for their wedding night and the week of solitude they'd be given to get to know each other. While he was working away with his friends on that, she and her mother sewed her wedding dress and filled the chest that would contain her dowry. It would be presented to him the night before they were to marry for him to approve of. Instead of gold and coin like in days of old, a woman's worth was measured in her talents for their tribe.

In the chest she put evidence of her finest catches; leathers she had tanned from hides of her prey, furs to keep their bed warm that she had hunted for herself, arrowheads she had carved by her own hand, and a box with a beautifully crafted knife made from a chunk of iron she had found scavenging in a cave with the hand carved from a bone of a wolf, the family symbol of her future husband.

Their hard work culminated in the day before the wedding. While they hadn't met one another yet, they had both spent ample time fishing for information about one another whenever they had the free moment to ask questions. He knew her contributions to the feeding and warmth of their people, and she knew he was a fierce warrior that would stop at nothing to protect their family.

That night they would meet at last at the feast held by their families. He would review her dowry, she would review the house and they would claim each other suitable for marriage or call out some flaw in the work if it was not a viable match. However, the feast would not come.

Raiders had been camping outside of their territory for a short while now, just out of reach and sight of their patrols.

Asa and her brother, and three of their neighbor children were out in the fields outside of the village walls collecting flowers when the attack started. The farms and houses at the fringe of their lands were hit first, but by the time the smell of smoke and fire singed their nostrils it was too late. Her childhood home was already burning. There was no where to run, and the raiders ambushed them before Asa could even loose an arrow. The children were to be executed, however the woman would provide some entertainment before they ran her through as well.

The young woman was dragged back to the village, fighting every inch of the way with rage boiling her blood.

Cast in the middle of the village square at the feet of the raiding clan's leader, Asa used her cunning and the warriors were able to break free and gain the upper hand, slaughtering those who had torched their home and killed their loved ones.
13333-60219305593b0588bf8b0ecb413f6342.jpg
13330-53da4ade6163318824a09813a1f387af.jpg In the midst of the ash and blood Asa was united with her betrothed, though their meeting was one of brief relief before their losses were counted; they had lost both of her parents, her brother, and his mother among many friends and people critical to their tribe's survival. It was decided they would be joined in marriage that night.

Will theirs be a story of epic revenge? Or a quest to find new refuge and safety for their clan before the harsh Nordic winter sets in? Will they set the world alight with their passion? Or simply live for the day alongside one another?

As you can see, I've put in a lot of work for the lead up to this. That said, I'm not above changing it if you come rolling in with some great ideas. Anything from their specific roles in the tribe, to how the tribes work, which specific country we territory them in... I don't have any preconceptions of how their relationship will be at this stage, just that I hope for their tragedy to bond them closer together. I want to play with NPCs and side characters involved.

Attachments

• 13332-1fefb8b855616d6174e157793604a001.jpg
    13332-1fefb8b855616d6174e157793604a001.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,024
Last edited:
(Supernatural) Cry Wolf New
Cry Wolf
Tags: Werewolf, Supernatural, Arranged Marriage, Alternate Society​

6e2dc05f8aa08abb64faab8983d1dc30.jpg
She wanted nothing more than to lash out and hit Sebastian in the face. How dare he betroth her without even asking her opinion, much less her permission? "It is done, on the next new moon you will marry and I'll have done my end of taking care of you. Lu, you're not a child anymore and I can't afford to continue to let you become a spinster." His voice left little room for argument on the matter.

ff00b195885b903fb37effd2910ef35f.jpg
Lucy Reed was to be married off to a man she had never met, simply because the man had power, money and a friendship with her brother. Thus far the twenty-two-year-old had lived her life wild and free. Her parents made sure she got her education, sure, but her inner wolf was always on the prowl for a new adventure. For that reason, her parents had sent her all over the world for her education. She had spent months with other werewolf clans learning their ways and languages, had even studied with some witches in Spain for a summer! However she had missed out on a lot of things... For one, she barely knew her elder brother until the day her parents were laid in the ground and suddenly he was in charge of a sixteen year old sister. That had been six years ago now. In that time her brother had put up with her constant requests to go abroad, and the headaches that come with being responsible for a teenage girl.

Sebastian couldn't deny that his spitfire of a younger sister had grown into a fine woman; despite her sass and attitude inherited from their mother, she had a good heart and could liven up a room. She had certainly livened up his heart, and he needed her future secured before he could go forward finding his own wife and starting his own family. Any woman he had tried to mate with thus far had been jealous of his doting on his only biological family and it had caused rifts between him and many a partner. Finally a proposal had come in, one he couldn't turn down.

0e2bf837154a2d51cbd0584f14c83881.jpg
"Jonathan Kingston is a proper gentleman, and the fucking Alpha of the largest clan in the whole of Europe. Bitches would murder for a chance to have his hand, and for good reason. Unless I happen to find a wife that bears me a whole litter of pups, our line could die out by our grandchildren. He is offering our family to be a part of something bigger."

A title, a place in London, all the things Sebastian had always craved. Jon was a good friend from his roaming days, and in desperate need of a wife and heir to protect his crown as Alpha. It all worked out in Seb's favor, but would it work for his unruly sister and the jadedman that would soon take her hand?

Summary: I'm envisioning a semi modern werewolf run society for this. Different family packs run various major cities, there are smaller packs that intermingle and marry with humans outside of major centers of civilization.

Last edited:
(Fantasy) On the Wings of Darkness & Demise New
On the Wings of Darkness & Demise
Tags: Fantasy, Dragons, Marriage, Epic Fantasy, Age Gap, Size Difference​

The war hadn't been long, but it had been harsh on their race. Dragons were never meant to be divided after all. The real reason for the Rift had been lost in all the bloodshed and epic songs sung by the living but some dragons could never forget.

af48ab5185e32ce3fdd643e7dd70a6b5.jpg
Once upon a time, many centuries ago, two young dragons were raised side-by-side by a wise Elder dragon. Both boys were strong and capable, equal in almost every way except for their alignments; for Lorrinar was a beautiful white and shown with the intensity of the three suns that rose every morning. Meanwhile his heart brother and best friend, Kuraxaz was darker than the darkest night, and just as mysteryious and brooding sometimes. This didn't make their friendship any less; often Lorrinar was the only one who could pull Kuraxaz out of his moods.

These two saw challenge after challenge side by side. Lorrinar's parents had parished when he was naught but a fledgling, too small to even hunt on his own much less rule the entirety of their island home. His father's mentor took him in and taught him everything he needed to know in order to be King of Dragons when he came of age. He excelled in everything he touched, from sword fighting to flying, his social and leadership skills flourishing once he started to take part in proper dragon society.

Kuraxaz's parents died not long after his friend's during a plague that wiped out a majority of dark-scaled dragons. Because of this his black scales were associated with death by his age mates, and that often made him the outcast of any social event while Lorrinar would draw a crowd. That suited him just fine; the less people paying attention to him, the less he would be picked on and harassed for something he had no control over.

cde53da7eebfe8dd8c054a850be21c01.jpg
There was one girl that never ignored him, however. Lineylla was perfect in every way. Beautiful, kind, and an amazing healer. Everything that a strong, alpha male dragon would want in their lives. Of all the things the boys fought over or could agree on, Lineylla was the thing that could bring them to blows and end a fight with a simple word.

This love triangle would continue until adulthood, with Lineylla never committing to either and never realizing she had developed feelings for either. They were just her boys, the dragons she constantly had to clean up up after, always together and always fighting over her. Things couldn't stay tranquil forever though in a situation like that.

It took all his nerve to steel up the courage to ask her for that first walk. They talked for hours about what a future could look like after their training was done and their places in their society became apparent; who they wanted to be, the type of family they wanted to raise when they would get the chance. It was all just the wild dreams of young dragons though, nothing concrete and definitely nothing including each other in any great depth. But it was enough to give the narcissistic young man too much hope. And Lineylla truly did love him, just differently than she loved her other suitor. For months he courted her and she humored him because she enjoyed his company and attention.

However, Lorrinar had far more to offer a beauty of her caliber and skill. He was to be King after all. And he didn't have the darkness in his heart that Lineylla had felt from the moment she had met Kuraxaz. It never occurred to her just how much her friend had fallen in love with her.

On the day Kuraxaz decided to ask for her hand in marriage, he found his brother and his presumed lover together in bed and it wounded his ego and his trust in Lineylla. She admitted freely that she had lead him on a bit because she truly adored him, but that Lorrinar and she had more goals in common. The two men fought, Kurax over his shattered pride and Lorrinar for the safety of his beloved. They parted ways agreeing that they were now enemies.

52aba06f146a866712bf9da987bd26ef.jpg
The news of the sudden wedding stabbed Kuraxaz in the heart.

Naught but three days later he could hear the sanctuary bells chime to announce the crowning of a new King, and only through his old mentor did he discover that on that same day Lineylla had married Lorrinar and they had announced that she was carrying the next heir to the throne. In blind rage, Kuraxaz maimed the man who had raised him and fled to the northern part of the territory where he had been born and initially raised. There he found more dragons of his kind than he had been initially lead to believe existed.

Through intelligence gathering he discovered that he had been lied to; yes there had been a plague at time of his parents death, but the plague had been Lorrinar's parents. Kuraxaz's parents had once lorded over the stark mountainous lands of the North. However, the dark nature of "their kind's" power frightened their lighter counterparts and for that they were persecuted. By bringing the dark prince into his home, their mentor had hoped to prove that the shade of one's scale had nothing to do with temperament, it was about upbringing and fostering love and affection.

That had been centuries ago though, and now Kuraxaz found himself in a predicament...

1f0c61e8230b43b8543433d27fc1e8fd.jpg
Her entire upbringing had lead up to this moment.

Vitalia's father had pulled a favor, a blood oath that no one knew he had held over the king of the dark dragons. The man was notoriously angry and violent, and had refused to take a mate for the few centuries since the betrayal by his beloved. Fahnir had managed to save the King's life during a particularly harrowing battle a hundred years past, shortly after the birth of his daughter. It didn't take him terribly long to think of a good use for it

Vita's maternal line were descendent from dragon nobility on every side and Fahnir had been a fair decent general before greed and gluttony had taken the best out of him. Certainly with those facts in tow, Kuraxaz couldn't say no. He needed an heir; every month his advisors reminded him that they were still waging a bloody war that was getting bloodier every season. And love didn't play a part of this as far as Fahnir was concerned.

Her parents had given her every advantage; food, education in both history and religion, as well as a strong emphasis on combat and magic.

Not many of their kind still had access left to their magical roots; while Kuraxaz was a fair sorcerer as well as a soldier, Vitalia's magic arts were her prim source of offense and defense. That wasn't her strongest power though. A rare ability indeed, she was born with necromantic powers beyond anything seen since generations before her furture husband had been born.

Together they will overcome dire odds. I also have a religion component in this that is easily addable if you want to add deep lore and philosophy to it.

Last edited:
(Fandom) God of War: Aftermath New
God of War: Aftermath
Tags: fandom, romance, God of War, video games, slow burn potential

kratos_cave2.0.jpg
The aftermath of Ragnarok had taken it's toll on everyone. Even three years later they were still cleaning up the pieces of the fall of Asgard. Midgar was starting to become closer to it's former glory. Vanaheim was now run by a council that featured many of the warriors who had fought to protect in during the Aesir invasion. While none of the realms were thriving yet, every day they got closer to being more whole. The Aesir had settled in Midgar trying to settle the wrongs done onto the other realms in whatever way they possibly could. Many displaced people were still using Tyr's temple as a refuge. Tyr himself had taken the responsibility of housing and feeding as many soul as he possibly could.

Kratos, now serving as the new Norse God of War, found himself in a strange place he never thought he would find himself again. Working together with Freya had turned out to be a wonderful decision in a choice of ally, and he was eternally grateful for her assistance in finding his place in this new world.

Now that he had found some semblance of peace though, he was starting to appreciate other things about her. Things such as the way she genuinely laughed when she could guess his only response to a statement or question would be to grunt. Or the way she fought fiercely to protect her friends and loved ones. There was also the way she had been striving to lead their new world into a much better one than they had come from. Every day she seemed to work towards being a better goddess. Atreus had left that behind with both of him.

How could he move on when it had been only a short five years since the loss of Faye? Would pursuing these feelings threaten the companionship they had found in one another? Would Freya be able to trust another man after all the damages Odin had inflicted upon her?

freya-god-of-war-.jpg
Freya had been forging head strong into every challenge this had thrown at her. She wanted to believe she had changed, that she had grown from all she had been through. Being a stronger leader seemed like the first step. Grudges were forgiven as she worked together with the other Aesir to build them a home where they could move towards the future without fear of persecution. All she wanted was an end to the senseless loss and violence every realm had suffered at Odin's hands.

Part of her was running away from something that had been growing in her heart for a moment now... something she had tried to deny. She admired Kratos, certainly. He impressed her with his ability to change and his love for his son. It was a feeling she knew all too well. Kratos had not fallen to her same mistakes of holding on too tight to his boy. And any goddess could see that Kratos was a strong, fiercely loyal man who would do near anything to protect his nearest and dearest. Even in their time together she had seen him grown from an anti-social, grunting bitter mess to a confident, compassionate god ready to listen to those that would need him first. He was certainly worthy of the affection her heart had bestowed upon him.

But to love again? After what her last husband had done to her? That was a level of trust Freya had sworn she would never allow herself again. Was she just denying herself the chance at a truly fresh start? And what of him, still grieving of his wife and missing his son dearly? Would he even be open to such advances?

Last edited:
Bumping for vacation update. I'll be out of town longer than assumed due to minor family emergency.

Back
Top Bottom