Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Werewolves, Rock Gods and Vikings! Oh, My! (craving thread)

Daleeria

Somebody's Midlife Crisis

Tags: Supernatural, Werewolf, Alpha Male, Breeding, Medium-to-High world building

Story: She wanted nothing more than to lash out and hit her brother in the face. How dare he engage her without even asking her permission? "It's for the good of the clan, dear sister," Sebastian's tone left no room for question. "It is done, and on the next new moon you will be wed."

Lucy Reed was to be married off to a man she had never met, simply because the man had power, money and a friendship with her brother. Thus far the seventeen-year-old had lived her life wild and free. Her parents made sure she got her education, sure, but her inner wolf was always on the prowl for a new adventure. For that reason, her parents had sent her all over the world for her education. She had spent months with other werewolf clans learning their ways and languages, had even studied with some witches in Spain for a summer! However she had missed out on a lot of things... For one, she barely knew her elder brother until the day her parents were laid in the ground and suddenly he was in charge of a sixteen year old sister just under a year ago.

"Jonathan Kingston is a proper gentleman, and the fucking Alpha of the largest clan in the whole of Europe. We're merely a small clan that could be extinct by the time my grandchildren come about... He offered us the help our clan needs to integrate into something bigger and continue to thrive, Lulu. Please, he will make a fine husband, and you've always wanted to live in London, yes? Well now you will get your chance, and in a right proper castle too!"

As he said, the deed was done and the agreement had been struck. If she tried to run or pull out of it for any reason, it would bring shame to her clan and could considered an open act of war. And even though she had only been under his ward for a year, Lucy did care about her brother and the clan he was suddenly in charge of. This transition hadn't been easy for him either. If this would make it easier for him... then at the worst she popped out a few pups with an Alpha and got to go about her life living in luxury right? Maybe if she made the appeal he would let her travel.

Summary: I'm envisioning a werewolf-run society. Humans still exist and live as citizens too, and some humans marry werewolves and live among them. Werewolf clans run the cities and townships and are responsible for the human population in there as well.

Arranged marriages are common as clan lines shift and old ways die out to make way for new advancements. We can decide if it's important where they are on the timeline scale of technology when we plot things out. I'm open to changing face claims but I do like the siblings being red heads. We'd start off with the wedding day where they meet.

Last edited:
United in Blood

13596-eda8fa1c63cd254b65a2f7bad32cdb8f.jpg
I found this series of pictures on Instagram and it inspired this loose idea. It's still vague, and I'd like to build upon it into something greater. We do NOT have to use these two as face claims, they're simply visuals for how the idea came to exist! If you'd like to use a bigger, beefier man, lovely. I don't want this to turn into pure fantasy. No magical beings or magic.​

See this below post: 700+ words. This is what you can expect from me in this story! Highly detailed, passionate description.

1000 years into the future, humanity has long since lost their technological advances. At first, it was just sporadic power outages as Earth's surface faced Global Warming. This lead to catastrophic power grid failures in the summer of 2022, and then total chaos and anarchy as the restless people revolted against their governments.

But the damage was done and the only way to quickly reduce the carbon load was to ban fossil fuels, and to 'cull the herd'. Billions of people were killed over the next two hundred years, until all that was left of humanity were clans and factions spread out across the world striving to survive.

1020 P.A. (Post Apocalypse - the end of the Carbon Cull)

He was the son of the Chief, one of the last declining tribes of Northern Ireland. A warrior, fearless and proud, he would some day take his father's place at the head of his clan.

She was the daughter of the Chief's right hand warrior, and a woman of the Hunter clan, and she herself rode the line between Hunter and Soldier. Despite this, and their betrothal, the pair had never met in more than a fleeting fashion.

One night, raiders attacked, killing many in the process. Her father and mother made haste into town while she was left to get her younger brother and the children of their two neighbors to safety. This was a mistake, on the road to the safe house she and the children were captured.

The children were murdered.

She was dragged back to the village and presented to their leader. It became very quickly apparent they meant to rape her and leave her to rot with a belly full of stranger's seed, and that was something she would rather die before she let happen. Her subsequent struggle and training made her more than they anticipated, drawing the full attention of most of the band while the Chief, his son and their remaining forces used the distraction to pounce. The girl's life was saved, and she took three of her attackers out as well.

Covered in blood, this is how they met for the first time.

Her family was gone. The village burned around them and his only thought was of burning with her.

While there wasn't much left to their home, the Sacred Tree stood strong in the center of town and with no family to protect her, the Chief declared the two would be married. Under the fall colors they were wed, the handful of survivors celebrating recklessly in their simultaneous joy and grief for their lost...

The full moon sparkled brightly above them as she approached the tree in nothing but a sheer gown that left nothing to his imagination, especially not those dark nipples that budded under the chill of the autumn evening.

That night as they took their wedding vows, they promised to take their revenge... Together they would track down the murderous thugs that had destroyed their world. Their first meeting would not be the last time the couple would be drenched in blood together.........

A lot of post battle sex, a lot of rage poundings when he's pissed off and needs an outlet... Probably trying to impregnate her to ensure their lines continue... But also the pair leading the people who decide to follow them into fights, trying to get the innocent people left to safety... And non sexual romance; things like them bathing together after a battle, her tending to his wounds, pillow talk at the end of their night, dinner whenever they're in one place for any extended time... I'm hoping for passionate, descriptive posts in all of these cases...

Also thinking the raiders had some lost technology... Guns fashioned out of old parts they'd found info how to use, which is why they got annihilated as overarching world drama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom