Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Band Girls (Kira&LunarDysis)

"Mmm, lets rest for a bit. I'm quite..tired." Naomi said with a yawn and closed her eyes. "Unless you three would like to go out. I'll probably hang at the buss for about thirty minutes and catch some z's. " She said with a nod, feeling Kiras cheek rest on her head.

Kate shrugged, "Sure, guess we all could just rest for a bit. I mean, we do have a few hours. It's not going to take us hours upon hours to just get some clothes." She said and looked over to Amina before smiling, feeling Amina taking her hand. Kate squeezed back softly and leaned against her.

"I don't see anything wrong with that" Amina said before standing up. "Shall we go then?" "Might as well" Kira answered, waiting for Naomi to move before she stood up. Putting her arm around Naomi she lead the way back to their car and hopped in the drivers seat.

Amina followed behind with Kate, holding her hand for a moment but then letting it go. She wasn't as comfortable with public displays the way Kira was. She still stuck close to Kate though enjoying having her near. The hopped in the back seat together as Kira started up the vehicle.

Naomi smiled and nodded, "Sound good." She said and stood up, her arms wrapping around Kiras waist and soon followed her out to the car before getting into the car with them.

Though Kate smiled but it slightly faded as she felt Amina's hand pull from hers. She stepped forward and crossed her arms over her stomach and crawled into the car. Though soon they were back at the bus and Kate glanced up and sighed as her eyes drooped a bit from the car ride, ready to fall asleep whereever she could.

After KIra parked the car she walked to the bus and opened it up. "I think i'll throw a movie in and take a nap" she said looking through their selection of DVDs. "Care to join me on the couch?" she said glancing at Naomi before taking a seat.

"I don't know how you can fall asleep with noise like that" Amina said. "I'm going to go lay down in back try to keep it down" she said heading towards the sleeping area. After kicking off her shoes Amina fell back on the bed with a happy sigh.

"Of course." Naomi said with a bright smile and sat down onto the couch with her, cuddling up to her as the movie began. Naomi leaned back her eyes drooping a bit and she sighed.

Kate had sat on the couch for a bit before she got up and left to the back area and she smiled. "too loud." She said and kicked her shoes off as well before climbing onto the couch.

Kira smiled cuddling along with Naomi as the movie started. It wasn't even past the opening credits though when she was already starting to doze off.

Amina looked up and smiled when she heard Kate enter. She moved over a bit so Kate could get on the bed next to her. "It's nice and quiet back here" she said with a friendly smile as she got onto the bed with her. "That and it's much more comfortable back here" she added.

Naomi smiled and snuggled up to Kira and began to slowly drift off to sleep along with her and soon found herself asleep at the beginning of the movie, leaning against Kira.

Kate nodded her head and she smiled softly as she looked to her. "Yeah." She said and gave a soft yawn and snuggled into the blankets and rested on the pillow and mumbled a bit.

Kira happily curled up with Naomi and drifted off to sleep with the movie playing in the background. Amina watched Kate cuddle up on the bed and smiled. She scooted a little closer wanting to be a near as possible, but not wishing to disturb her. She could hear the sound of the other girls falling asleep in the main area, and her eyelids began to feel a little heavy as well. She hadn't been that tired earlier, but being in the warm bed made her want to fall asleep.

Naomi was out cold, wrapped up around Kira. Her arms around her and her head on her shoulder as she snuggled up closer

Kates eyes opened a bit to see Amina scooting closer. She smiled and her face flushed as her arm moved to rest on Amina's side and against her back. Pulling her close to her and she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Smiling happily Amina curled up closer to Kate enjoying having her so close. She drifted off to sleep and continued her dreams from the night before. This time however she was sleeping much lighter and her dreams began to affect her more. Her hands slid along Kate's sides and down to her legs.

Kira meanwhile was sleeping quite soundly with Naomi wrapped around her. She woke for a moment at one point and smiled at Naomi before nodding off once more.

Naomi continued to sleep soundly, having not woken up any time soon. Playing at the beach for a few hours had taken quite a lot out of her but she was snuggly happy against Kira, though they would need to get up in a couple hours for the girls show.

Kate sighed softly, though in her sleep at the feeling of her hands along her sides and legs. She moved, though not away. She seemed to move closer, her arms wrapping around her waist as her right leg moved to lay on top of Aminas left leg, her leg locking with hers.

Amina was thoroughly enjoying her dream her hand shifted lower till it rested on Kate's thigh. Their legs twined together and Amina pulled Kate closer to her pressing their bodies together. Moving her head forward she pressed her lips to Kate's lightly taking her first taste of them. Even in her sleeping state she could tell how amazing it was.

Kira stirred slightly in her sleep so that she was laying on the couch with Naomi on top of her. She found the heavy warmth on top of her greatly comforting.

Naomi moaned softly and snuggled up closer, her arms moving to wrap around Kira as her head pressed agianst his chest and just under her chin. Smiling happily.

Kate sighed happily in her sleep as she felt the warmth, dreaming happily about Amina though she breathed in sharply at the feel of warm lips on hers. Though her head leaned forward and kissed back softly. Pulling Amina close to her as her fingers caressed Amina's back softly, as well as even in her sleeping state she happily held Amina closer to her.

Kira slept happily letting her hands rest on Naomi's back and hold her close. Her head nestled on top of Naomi's feeling the softness of her hair.

Amina let out a soft moan against Kate's lips as she felt the touch of her fingers along her back. Lost to the world she continued to kiss Kate passionately. Her hands began to move around Kate's thighs and slid across her rear gently rubbing the firm flesh.

Naomi groaned and woke up a bit and sighed softly as she rubbed her eyes and smiled down to Kira before she leaned down and kissed her cheek, snuggling back up.

Kate sighed and moved her hands slowly, running up the back of Aminas shirt along the soft smooth skin. She moaned softly into her mouth as she felt her hands running along her thighs and bottom, "Mmm Amina.." She moaned out softly though once speaking her eyes fluttered open and she blushed deeply, finding their lips meshed together. Her tongue almost in Aminas mouth and feeling where both their hands were at.

Kira woke up in time to feel the kiss on her cheek and returned the smile. "Now thats a good way to wake up from a nap" she said before kissing her top of her head.

Amina's eyes opened when she heard Kate saying her name. If possible her cheeks became an even deeper red than Kate's. Pulling her head back she looked into Kate's eyes without saying anything. She left her hands where they were though since Kate's had yet to move. "I can't tell if i'm still dreaming" she said trying to lighten the mood with a grin.

Naomi laughed softly, "Damn straight." She said with a grin and she laughed and kept her arms around Kira and sighed softly, happily.

Kate breathed in softly and swallowed, "I.. I don't know." She said and shook her head slowly. "I think that if we were dreaming still. You'd let me kiss you..? Again?" She asked, seeing the grin on her face and she bit her lip before leaning up. Was it a dream still? Feeling her lips press against Amina's softly again.

Kira looked over at the tv and noticed that the movie was sitting at the title screen. "Must have slept longer than I thought" she said keeping Naomi on top of her. She was in no hurry to move from the comfortable spot that she had found.

Amina didn't know if she was still dreaming but it definitely felt that way. "Only one way to find out" she replied softly as she met Kate's kiss. Being awake this time made the kiss even better. The taste and texture of her lips were exquisite. Everything about them was perfect to her. Breaking the kiss she looked into Kate's eyes. "Well I definitely know we're awake. I never would have imagined that kissing you would have been so perfect." she said before pressing their lips together again. Now that she had gotten a taste she craved more.

Naomi nodded her head, "But we still have a couple hours." She said and looked down to Kira with a smile and kissed her cheek again before blushing, her hands moving and grasping her sides, tickling a bit.

Kate felt Amina's lips to hers again and she sighed softly, happily. "Me either.." She whispered up to her before their lips met once more and she moved her hand up to touch her cheek. She leaned up slowly and slightly deepened the kiss, though not too much. Not wanting to take it fast with her.

"mmm so we do" Kira said with a grin that only grew wider after the soft kiss. "Not even close cutie" she said in response to Naomi trying to tickle her. She was only ticklish in one spot and only Amina had ever discovered it, and that was pure luck on her part. Her own hands moved to test how ticklish Naomi was on her sides.

Amina let out a sound resembling a happy purr as she felt Kate returning the kiss and stroking her cheek. She kept it slow as well simply enjoying the moment. The feel of Kate's body pressed against hers, the soft texture of their skin touching at points all of these sensations were being delivered at once. Amina felt as if each moment seemed to stretch out. She could feel Kate's heart beating in time with her own and she couldn't help but smile as she realized it.

Naomi gave a playful growl and began to run her fingers along her body, stomach sides, legs down to her feet and back up under her arms and behind her neck. "Where is it?" She asked moments before she yiped out and jerked as she pushed away and grunted as her back met the ground by the couch and laughed, grabbing up at Kira.

Kate smiled softly and continued the slow soft kiss, breathing in softly as she leaned up more and kept her hand on her cheek before moving down to rest on her neck and shoulder softly. Her lips were so soft against hers and it made her heart beat faster, though their hearts continued to beat in time. Though her hand slid down to rest on her sides gently, caressing.

Kira just giggled as Naomi's hands did their best to discover where she was ticklish. She had gotten very close when she was searching her neck, but she had managed to hide the slight shiver when Naomi's hand had come close. Growling on her own she rolled off the couch and grabbed Naomi's hands pinning them above her head. "Now lets just see where your ticklish" she said using one hand to keep her hands above her head and moving the other one down to her stomach.

Amina moved her hands up running them through Kate's long hair, savoring the silky feeling as it flowed through her hands. A slight shiver ran through her body as she felt those skillful hands caressing her neck and shoulders before sliding down to her sides. She let out a soft almost moaning sound as her body reacted to the delicate touches.

Naomi squirmed a bit as Kira pinned her hands down upon the floor above her head and she shook her head before she gave a light scream out and giggled as her body squirmed and writhed under Kiras. "No no no.." She whined out and bit her lip as her fingers ran along her stomach, everywhere was ticklish almost.

Kate smiled and moaned at the feeling of her hands in her hair and she breathed in and almost on instinct pulled Amina down and onto her a bit. Kate blushed softly, "Sorry.." She whispered against her lips though kept her hands on her waist and caressed the soft skin along her back under her shirt before moving back down and resting her hands on top of her shirt along her back.

"Looks like i'm going to have to keep you quiet" Kira said with a grin before leaning down and pressing her lips to Naomi's silencing her quite effectively. Meanwhile her hand continued to tickle her stomach enjoying the way that she would squirm underneath her. Pulling back from the kiss she stopped her tickling for the moment. "See was that so bad?" she said playfully

"Don't be sorry...I'm not" Amina said into the kiss. She let her hands move down to Kate's sides as she broke the kiss for a moment to catch her breath. Her hands continued to move along Kate's sides rubbing them and savoring the tactile pleasure of her soft skin. Everything about Kate seemed wonderful to Amina and it only made her want to discover more.

"What?" She asked and gasped as Kira pressed her lips to hers and her face flushed though she couldn't help but giggle out more into the kiss and squirming. She breathed in sharply as Kira pulled away and breathed in deeply to catch her breath from the tickling. "No.." She said and grinned, "Tickle me again." She said jokingly and leaned up, pressing her lips against Kira's soflty.

Hearing her words she nodded her head and ran her hands back down slowly, along her back and under her shirt. She let another soft moan escape her lips at the gentle touches and her hands slid up feeling her bra strap though ghosting over it to rest on her shoulder blades to massage them and slowly slid back to to her lower back.

Back
Top Bottom