Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Band Girls (Kira&LunarDysis)

Kira resurfaced with a gasp and joined the gray of splashing. At one point she ended up pinning Naomi to the ground underneath her. She grinned down at the other girl catching her breath. She had no idea what come over her but for some reason she bent down and planted a light kiss on Naomi's cheek before rolling off her and splashing the other two again.

Amina had thoroughly enjoying herself. She loved swimming and was really at home in the water. Diving under she came up behind Kate and surprised her by hugging her from behind and falling back with Kate on top of her.

Naomi laid on the sand, catching her breath and giggling with Kira on top of her. Though she breathed in sharply a bit as she felt Kira kiss her cheek and she flushed deeply. She laid there for a moment, basking in the moment after she kissed her cheek. She turned and moved back into the water, tackling Kira.

Kate surfaced and wiped her face though her head turned and she gasped a bit as Amina wrapped her arms around her. She laughed and grasped Aminas hands as they fell back into the water. Hitting the water she surfaced slowly after and laughed, looking to Amina. Turning around and her arms once again snaked around Amina's waist.

Kira laughed as Naomi tackled her bringing them further from the other two. Laughing Kira resurfaced and began to swim away taunting Naomi to catch her as she did so. Amina looked into Kate's eyes feeling her hands around her waist. She shared a smile with the girl feeling a slight blush in her cheeks at how close together they were. The other two were farther down the beach though so no one was really watching them. Part of her wanted to pull away and continue their playing, but something kept her within the other girls arms.

Naomi laughed and splashed her, "Ooh, come back!" She yelled and swam after her, grasping at her and finally grabbing her ankle. Tugging her under a bit before holding onto her and dunking her under, both focused on each other and seemed to forget about Amina and Kate at the other end of the beach.

Kate looked to her, smiling blushing softly with her. She moved her hands to rest on her hips, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against Aminas cheek and she pulled back before she dropped her hands, "Sorry." She apologized with a light hesitant smile, what if Amina got mad or disgusted? She bit her lip and moved past her to swim towards Naomi and Kira.

Amina felt a shiver run along her spine as Kate's lips touched her cheek. Her hand went to the place where she had been kissed. Her other hand reached out stopping Kate. "Thanks" she said returning the smile. "I've never really...." she began not knowing exactly what to say. There was something about Kate that she couldn't get out of her mind, but it was so new to her and she was confused. "Thanks" she said again feeling a little lame as they swam over to join Kira and Naomi.

Kira giggled as Naomi caught her and pulled her under with her. The two of them wrestled back and forth for a few moments with neither one able to gain the upper hand. Finally Kira moved back to catch her breath and noticed Amina and Kate heading towards them. Amina wearing another blush. "I wonder what their blushing about" she said to Naomi with a wicked grin.

She stopped as Amina stopped her, her head turned and she smiled with a small nod. Her face flushing along with Amina's and she swam along side of her towards Kira and Naomi who were wrestling one another though stopped to catch their breath. Naomi was against Kira a bit and breathed in softly, "I don't know.." She grinned, her hands were resting against Kiras sides.

"A little smoochy, maybe?" Naomi said to her and shrugged and laughed as they arrived. "What ya blushing for?" Naomi asked, looking to Kate and she glanced to the side. She wasn't sure if Amina had liked the kiss, she had said thanks but that didn't say she liked it. Maybe thanks that she kissed her and liked her, though maybe not like her back. "Nothing." Kate said and splashed them with a smile.

"Could be I suppose they wouldn't be the first" she added grinning at Naomi. She had grown fond of the girl, having someone that she could conspire with was great, but she had to admit that there was something more when it came to Naomi.

"Nothing doesn't cause such a lovely shade of red" Kira said teasingly as she splashed them back. "Now spill the beans. Remember we have ways of making you talk" she said with a grin before pouncing on Amina and starting to tickle her. She knew right where Amina was most ticklish so she shortly had her friend wiggling and trying to escape her.

Naomi chuckled and watched them before she shrugged and laughed out as Kira tackles Amina into the water, tickling her. Kate blushed and laughed just as Naomi tackled her into the sand and she grunted, "Okay! Okay!" She cried out and squirmed out under her. "I.. I kissed her cheek." She said and glanced to the side and Naomi grinned over to Kira. "Told ya." She said and moved off of Kate, pulling her up.

Kate looked towards Amina with a blush and bit her bottom lip, knowing she probably didn't want the other girls to know. She glanced down, "I'm sorry." She said again and crossed her arms over her chest and smiled before moving into the water.

"Damn you were right" Kira said letting Amina go. "How did I miss something like that?" she said shaking her head. "It's alright" Amina said looking over at Kate. "Kira has ways of finding these things out. Besides it's not like you pinned me down or anything" she added. Kira gave a little surprised jerk at Amina's comment. Had she seen her and Naomi. The movement however did not go unnoticed by Amina.

"Why the surprised reaction hmmm?" She said moving around to look at Kira's face. "How did you say it? We have ways of making you talk?" she repeated in her best imitation of Kira's voice. "You might know where I am ticklish, but the reverse is the same" she said before pouncing on her friend.
After tickling her for a few moments she finally relented. "Alright...alright... I pinned Naomi down and kissed her cheek" she admitted showing a blush of her own. "Aha the tables have turned it seems" Amina said letting her friend go.

She smiled and gasped softly before she laughed and Naomi blushed deeply, "Ooh.. A little smoochy eh?" Kate asked and tackled Naomi into the water. A scream erupting from Naomis throat before giggling out. Though no it was out and apparent that each other liked...each other. Kate and Amina and Kira and Naomi. Kate giggled softly and shook her head slowly, her hands resting on her hips and her head cocked to the side.

(Bleck..short. Sorry!)

"Well I can honestly say that I didn't see this coming when we started the contest" Amina said with a grin. "Yeah but it's more fun this way" Kira pipped up. "What do you girls say we get out of the water for now. We can go do some more shopping and get some lunch" Amina suggested. They had been swimming for a while now and they were getting a little hungry to be honest.

(Same)

At hearing the word 'Food' Kate and Naomis stomachs both growled and they giggled before nodding. "Lets get some food first. My stomach is hating me right now." Kate said as it was growling for food. Naomi moved over to Kira and nudged her a bit with a smile and Kate moved over to Amina she smiled softly. "I hope you didn't mind the kiss. Because I liked it." She said softly into her ear and she turned on her heel before walking up the beach and to the car with them. Grabbing their towels and getting themselves dried off.

Kate and Naomi both got themselves dried off and back into their shorts and shirts, hopping back into the car. Kate in back and she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Don't get me wrong I liked it. I just didn't expect it" Amina said to her. Her and Kira stood there for a moment watching the two grab their towels. "So many of our fans are going to be disappointed" Kira said with a slight smile as they started walking.

They caught up with the girls at the car. Slipping their clothes back on over their suits. Amina sat in the back with Kate again this time not minding the close quarters. Kira got in the drivers seat and started the engine. "Anything in particular you guys want to eat?" she asked

Kate groaned and sighed, "Anywhere is fine by me." Kat said and nodded slowly, "AS long as I get food in my tummy." She said and nodded her head. "SAme here, so it's up to you. Chinese, mexican, italian...american." Naomi shrugged and grinned towards Kira and smiled as she sat back against the seat.

Kate leaned back slowly and looked over to Amina and she glanced down, biting her bottom lip. She shook her head, she just need to stop worrying about it and have fun. She's a famous artist and they're here to have fun, not worry about relationships.

"Chinese sounds good" Amina said "Works for me" Kira replied pulling out of the parking lot. They drove for a little bit until they found a small Chinese buffet on a side street. "Here we are" Kira said stopping in front of it and turning off the car. They got out and walked in to be greeted by an elderly man behind the till. After paying for their plates they walked over to the buffet looking at the selection and making their choices.

(heading out for the evening.)

(Alright, night!)

Reaching the chinese restaurant, Kate and Naomi go out, walking with Amina and Kira into the building. Getting their plates and filling them up before leaving to an empty that sat four, Kate sitting down and scooting into it after order her drink and she waited for everyone else to get their food and sit down with them before she began to eat.

Watching Naomi move and sit at the opposite side of the table and giving a light grin.

Kira and Amina both got their own food together and sat down at the table with the girls. "That was a lot of fun" Amina said before taking a bite of her food. "Anything else you girls want to do once we're done here? Anywhere special you'd like to go?" she asked.

Kira finished her plate quickly and sat back just relaxing. "We still have a couple hours to kill before we need to be back. The city is our playground for a little while at least." she said.

Kate and Naomi looked at each other and then shrugged before looking back at the two. "Not sure. Maybe just go around and see what is here. Never been here before." Kate said with a soft shrug and a small smile towards Amina and then towards Kira.

Naomi as well shrugged her shoulders, "Sounds good, just walk around. Go on an adventure through the new city." She said before digging into the food and taking a few bites.

"Well there are definitely plenty of shops around here. We can just walk around and see what we can find" Amina said before taking another bite. "We just need to try to keep a low profile if at all possible. That act of ours doesn't always work unfortunately" Kira said. The two of them were used to all the trouble that came along with being famous, but they had both noticed the rude treatment the other girls had received from their fans.

"Don't give her any ideas about adventures. I've been along on enough of her crazy ideas." Amina said with a playful grin at Kira. "Hey not all of them are my ideas. I seem to remember the shopping cart thing being your idea" She replied along with sticking her tongue out at Amina.

Kate giggled and nodded her head, "Oh come on. Don't want a little adventure? Or those two could go have an adveture." she asked and nudged Amina and gave a soft smile. Though Naomi grinned and laughed, ""Or maybe you just want to be alone with Amina." Naomi nodded and grinned, causing Kate to blush and glance down. Their food arriving and she thanked the waitress taking a bite of her food.

Naomi smiled and sat back, "Sure, we can go to some stores. though keep a low profile." She nodded and took a bite of her food and glanced around.

Amina couldn't help but grin when she saw Kate hide her face. She was so adorable when she blushed like that. Although, truth be told, she had a slight blush coloring her own cheeks at Naomi's casual mention of their budding relationship.

"So where should we go? Is there anywhere in particular that you girls would like to go?" Kira asked. "We appreciate you two being so understanding about us wanting to keep under the radar. It would be more hassle than it would be worth for the paparazzi to find us out and about." she added

Kate nodded her head slowly and took a bite of her food and sat back, the blush still apparent on her cheeks. She closed her eyes for a moment and looked over to Amina and Kira. Naomi nodding her head, "It's quite alright with us." Naomi said and nudge Kira a bit before leaning against her.

"No where I can think of." Kate shook her head, "I mean..maybe a clothing store. I'll need some more clothes. But I don't want you to be mobbed in the store. Just come to the dressing room with us." Kate nodded and Naomi shrugged.

Amina nodded her head happily at the idea of clothes shopping. "We should be able to find a much better selection of clothes than we did at the beach" she said. "We could see if there anything that would work well for the concert tonight" she added after the thought.

Kira smiled and nudged Naomi back playfully and bumping her foot underneath the table as she leaned against her. "Little tired after such a good meal" she asked with a grin before adjusting so that Naomi's head rested on her shoulder more comfortably.

Kate smiled over to Amina and nodded her head slowly. "Yeah, that would be good." She said and finished her food as she looked up and over to Amina once more, nudging her a bit.

Naomi glanced over and smiled brightly as her head moved and rested on Kiras and she nodded, giving a soft yawn. "Yeah. I'm tired too." She said and smiled.

"Are we ready to go, or do you wanna rest for a bit?" Amina asked after seeing Naomi laying her head on Kira's shoulder. Reaching over she took Kate's hand in hers under the table and squeezed it firmly while smiling at her.

"That's up to our guests" Kira said with a grin as she looked down at Naomi's head resting on her shoulder. Leaning her own head down she gently pressed her cheek against the top of Naomi's head, resting it there for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom