Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasure Movie?

Bride Wars or 27 dresses. I don't know why but they make me feel a bit nostalgic in a way.

I love those low budget movies. The Room, Knockoff, Samurai Cop. I think they are hilariously so bad but good.
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

Its so bad but I love it.
That opening scene 😂 gets me every time.

What movie is your biggest guilty pleasure? Not a movie that’s good but one you like.
For me its the mid 2000’s Van Helsing. That movie’s so silly but I love it so much. You got vampire monsters, werewolves, electro-Frankenstein. I don’t think I’d say its good but I would say I love i

What movie is your biggest guilty pleasure? Not a movie that’s good but one you like.
For me its the mid 2000’s Van Helsing. That movie’s so silly but I love it so much. You got vampire monsters, werewolves, electro-Frankenstein. I don’t think I’d say its good but I would say I love it.

Twilight and I will die on this hill.

Probably Jet Li's movie The One. It was a big project for the time, but now it's an ode to edgy early 2000's movies with Papa Roach and Disturbed playing in the background of every action scene.
The Ooo ahh ahh ahh before Jet Li starts kicking ass is classic

Everyone laughs at me for this…

My guilty pleasure movie is 10 Things I Hate About You.

I enjoy the way that is artfully blends the wit of Shakespeare with the spirited heart of the 90s. It’s a rollercoaster of laughter and longing, with a side of sultry glances and sharp-witted banter. It's a classic romantic comedy that teaches us that sometimes, what we hate about someone can be exactly what draws us irresistibly closer.

Plus you have to admit that Heath Ledger was hot as hell in the movie and he sings (heart melts).
This is a guilty pleasure movie? It’s awesome. I don’t feel guilty about this one at all. It’s classic!

Back
Top Bottom