Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Captive Echo (Staine x Bunny)

Christian was finally in his element as he held Ava tight, giving her very little room to maneuverer as he basically imprisoned her in his grasp, chuckling softly as she argued with him. It was...interesting, the way he allowed her to talk to him the way she did, something he would never allow from others. Christian had always been in control ever since escaping Genevieve, it was something he prided himself on as he had built his empire. Dante was his servant, the maids served him in more ways than one and everybody that worked beneath him owed him unquestioned loyalty and he demanded respect of them...but Ava it seemed could get away with being this...brat. There was no other word for it, she was being childish, pouty...she was being bratty, something he rarely tolerated and yet her antics were making him smile. "If being right in my head doesn't count then what does count, little girl?" His tone was still jovial as he watched the movie, held her, ran his hand up and down her thigh, pressed his lips to her neck softly. He was so very tempted to nip at her, to taste her, though being the man of his word he was Christian wasn't going to go that far. "Oh I'm a fossil now, am I? Are we going to be making jokes at my expense all night now? You know from most I demand a certain amount of respect...what makes you think I'm going to allow you to talk to me like this, hmm?"

Nodding, he let her speak her mind, his attention mostly on her despite the movie still playing in the background. "I know sweetpea...you think I don't know how hard this is for you, that you are struggling letting go with me but I do. I know you were trying to be playful with me and Dante did interfere with what was a bold move from you...but I don't blame him, I cannot, because he was only doing what he has always done in the past. If anybody is to blame then you're right, it's my fault, I should have known and warned you but Ava...you did have my entire attention, was that not your intent?" He chuckled softly, recalling the way she had attempted to flirt with him, to play with him. "I will of course admonish him for his comments too, if you like, though in his own way he was merely paying you a compliment. You are quite beautiful...I'm not sure if you realise just how beautiful." Her reaction to his fingers in her mouth had made him chuckle softly, not sure if she intended to bite him or not but enjoying the slight control his had over her regardless, "Remember my nature...I like to be in control, so when you try to demand that I feed you, cute as it is, I may take liberties. Is that okay, little nightingale?" As tumultuous as their relationship had been so far, Christian was at the very least determined to enjoy the parts of it that he could, and he was beaming as she thanked him for what he had said about making it a rule with Dante, happily accepting her lips against his jaw as he turned their attention back to the movie, after his little stunt with the chicken nugget.

Listening to her again, he nodded and whispered in her ear.
"It will always be your choice, you know that right? I'm never going to make you do something that you don't want to do, Ava...even when I take control, even when I pull you over my lap to spank you for fun, or when you have been mischievous...you will have the right to stop me. I would rather you didn't, I would prefer you let me have that power over you, I want you to submit to me, but willingly. If you ever feel I am going too far, please tell me. I gave you a safeword...all you need to do is remember it, use it, never forget it." When she whispered to him, he paused, the words registering before he laughed playfully in her ear. "Oh did you think I was trying to suggest that, princess? No...I have no intentions of sharing you unless it becomes something you wish to try, you silly girl...and Dante knows better than to suggest it himself, you're perfectly safe. Only mine..." He growled softly and nipped at her earlobe, very careful not to pierce the flesh with his sharp teeth. "While I do know the pleasure we could both give you, that is not something I expect of you...again you have full control over the things that happen to you even when you submit to me, though I promise you that if you just trust yourself to me you will enjoy it..." his hand was still exploring her as he spoke, careful not to touch her sex but getting closer, his lips on her neck again. "Just give yourself to me once more, when you're feeling comfortable again, relax into my arms...and don't forget my offer to you too, to let you explore like you allowed me to. I know this is a difficult thing for you, but above everything else, Ava...you're safe here, so tell me what it is I can do to make you feel it."

How odd it was to him that she argued, was bratty or just plain contrary didn't stand out to her. Perhaps it should, but she didn't treat him the way others did. She wasn't afraid of him. At.. least.. not anymore. Even afraid she hadn't just laid down and taken it, she had fought. His question gave her pause though, her fingers playing with his hair as she thought about her answer, "Well, feelings are not fact. Facts are fact." Her voice still held that prim tone to it and she nodded, as if this furthered her argument, "And you can't make up facts, because then they are not facts, they become feelings" Her argument while sound in theory sounded as childish as she felt and Ava was struggling to find issue with it. It felt right after their play session, which for him had likely been tame beyond measure, for her it had been a large step out of her comfort zone. Her smile grew as he quoted the words fossil back to her, "Mmhm!" Her brows lifted and she tilted her head, "I thought that was obvious," While her smile held, her tone became a touch more serious, "You like the way I talk to you and you have not once asked me to change it" Her fingers had twined a lock of golden brown around her finger, "If you want me to stop you may ask," her smile slipped back onto her face, "Though, I am not likely to listen." Her words were both true and not. If he truly wanted her to change the way she spoke, she might consider it, but he claimed to like her as she was. This sort of behavior was her.

Cuddled into him, she listened to him after he had done her the same honor. Rubbing her cheek against his shoulder she nodded when he said that she didn't think he took it into consideration,
"Not because I think you're an asshole or cruel or any other adjective that could be used here." Her lips brushed his shoulder, a soft sign of affection. Ava hushed and let him continue. When he brought up what she'd been doing, her face turned into his shoulder hiding some. Thing was she had liked being playful with him, it had felt right at that time. It was a shame Dante had ruined it, but she understood Christian's point about not blaming him, "Does that mean I can't text him that he is a buttface from your phone now?" Ava's cheeks colored and her face went back against his shoulder. Nodding she could feel her cheek burning. It indeed had been her intent. Had she not had his attention, it might have hurt. Shifting she slipped her arms around his, hugging his arm to her as he held her. "Just felt embarrassing." Had his comments been all that bad? No. However, it had not changed how mortified she had felt. "You don't have to," Sighing, she hugged his arm tighter, "I know he was just trying to be playful." At least that's what she felt, to a point she had expected him to know a little better, but like his... "What are you to Dante?" Her head tilted to one side, "Master?" The word seemed odd to her, but it seemed like Dante was more than a servant or staff.

His comment about her being beautiful was brushed off.
"No, I am not." Christian was right, she didn't think she was. Cute, sure. Pretty, okay. Beautiful? Not really no. But you were always your harshest critic. Her eyes were a little too big, it gave her a doe like look. Her nose tipped up too much. Her mouth a little too wide. His statement earned him a small sigh, and his question made her look up at him. "You said it like I didn't have much of a choice and then asked if it was okay." Ava pointed this out for two reasons, the most important of the two is she wanted to think about it, the other was it was conflicting stances. "I guess not, but, I can't say it will not always be an I guess not" Frowning she shrugged, "I may take exception to it at times," she was trying to be as honest as she could be. "Is that okay, Christian?" Likely, like her answer, sometimes it would be, other times, less so. It seemed like it would depend on what the liberties were.

Frowning she shifted some, sitting to look at him.
"I know you say that, and with this particular subject, I do trust that." She listened further, her frown softening and vanishing as he spoke, though her brows drew together as she processed it all. After a moment, she nodded. Curling back into him, he could feel her body relaxing once more, eyes on the TV was she whispered that she didn't want to be shared. Her fingers played against his skin, her smile at being called his instant, for some reason, it made her happy. "Are you mine then?" Shivering she slipped his chest playfully for the nip. Shifting again, she sat up, one hand coming to his cheek, fingers brushing against his stubble, "I don't feel unsafe, Christian." It was true, "I had, when.. you know, but I had a chance to run. I decided to stay." Leaning in her lips brushed his softly, the kiss was chaste and over before it began. "I will, but not tonight," Shifting in his lap, she curled closer, one leg over his, and arm across his chest as her head rested over his heart. The absence of a beat was weird, but somehow, it didn't bother her. It was something that was just.. Christian. "Will the offer to explore you vanish in the morning?" Ava still wanted the chance, but more than that, she wanted to cuddle with him, watch movies and eat a bit more perhaps. Eating regularly had never been her thing.

Christian had shook his head softly as she played with his hair, a soft smile playing on his lips as she told him that feelings were not facts, that facts were facts and he couldn't make up facts. It was...nonsensical at best, just listening to her was hurting his head a little and he had chuckled lightly. "Obvious, is it? You know I might be over six centuries old but you are aware I don't look it, aren't you? Are you so determined to torment me that you would treat me as though I'm some decrepit old man? You make me feel like some kind of pervert..." It didn't help that as he said it his fingertips were still running over her thighs, that he was nibbling gently at her neck. "Not likely to listen, huh? Good thing that you're very perceptive...yes, I like how you talk to me. For better or worse, I seem to be a glutton for punishment because the more you show your ass to me the more I seem to enjoy it. You make me smile even with your rebellious attitude, but you do know that some day soon I'm going to have to take you over my knee for it, yes?" She was cuddled into him and despite the difficulties they had so far, he felt she would at least accept that Christian being who he was, threats like that were a given. "I'll take you over my knee, bare your rear to me and turn it the most delightful shade of pink because you just can't resist teasing me with your words. Calling me a fossil..." He growled softly in her ear. "Just remember who I am, my little princess. For now you're safe, but I can't promise I won't want to push you, take you, even punish you in minor ways, for my own entertainment. Is that acceptable?"

Her lips against his shoulder, he sighed softly, happily. Affection...something that had never been his strong point in centuries and yet from this girl, his princess, he craved it so much. What was happening to him. "Of course you may, my phone is right here, but if you do you forfeit the high ground. If he bites back, you have only yourself to blame, you know?" Grinning, he pushed his phone into her hands and kissed her shoulder. "Dante is my friend. Most of the people you meet are my servants, Dante is too but he is also the only one I consider above reproach, the only one I would trust my life to. I would trust you to. Yes, I'm his Master, but I am his friend, I hope." His tone had taken a serious tilt to it. "Do not tell him I said that please. Not an order, just a request...I...am not good with emotions like that." As the movie played and the crocodiles were on the screen, Christian was still gently exploring her, petting her. He had found that he liked the same title she did, princess...it seemed to fit her and her strange mannerisms towards him, the way she seemed to demand of him and not defer like all the others did. "You know you always do have a choice, right? We are past the point of no return where you would not...for whatever reason, I cannot just take you, I need you to be mine willingly...and yes...yes Ava, I am yours. No matter what, I feel like I belong to you too...does that surprise you?" He chuckled softly and pulled her back down onto the bed, pinning her onto her back and leaning over her, the movie forgotten for a moment.

"Yes...that is acceptable, but while you may take exception, I may ignore it." He grinned and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers, pushing his tongue gently between them before he pulled back and simply smiled at her. "You are mine and I am yours...such a strange turn of events...but I think I may take advantage of it far more." His hand came down to her waist and he kissed her neck again. "I will make you my good little princess...I will make you my dirty little slut one day, if you are willing to submit to me fully...and I will do things to you that you can't even imagine right now, that wouldn't cross your innocent little mind." He grinned, his eyes sparkling. "Still not feel unsafe?" His hand came down to find her wrist and he guided her hand to his own thigh, stopping it just short of where he knew his hardness laid. He wanted her, right now, but true to his word he was holding back as much as he possibly could. "Yes...the offer still stands for tomorrow. You see the cuffs on my bed? You have my permission to put my wrists into them and close them if it will help you...I won't fight, and you may blindfold me too as promised...but be careful little nightingale...they are most certainly not enough to hold me." He kissed her again, then aggressively dragged her against him, making her his little spoon and directing her to the movie. "Now watch. Enjoy the cuddles you bargained for...and let me enjoy them in kind." This was what he wanted most of all...to just hold her till he fell asleep again, with her in his arms.

A soft chuckle left Ava and she tilted her head, looking down at his body and then back to his face, "Decrepit, no. The only thing that is old about you is your manners," Her voice was warm as she teased him. Her smile grew, "But, I am eighteen to your six centuries.." Her lips brushed his cheek, "You said it, not me!" It had not helped, but in truth, Ava was less worried about his age than she let on. The tips of Christian's fingers ran along her thighs, a trail of goosebumps following in their wake. When his lips moved to her neck, she tilted her head, giving him better access. It showed her trust in him, to bear her neck to him like she was. He wouldn't bite her because he had said he wouldn't. If she didn't believe in his word, then most everything was lost; the same if he didn't honor his word. They couldn't try and build on an unstable base.

A chuckle left her as he agreed that she was right, he did like the way she talked to him. Ignoring the not even veiled threat of taking her over his knee because of it at some point, though it seemed he was not willing to leave well enough alone, teasing her with the eventual spanking.
"Honest answer." This was given as a warning, though Christian wasn't a fool and Ava was difficult at every turn, on purpose or not. "Perhaps. I know I have a safe word." An idea came to her, "Christian?" When his eyes met hers she spoke, "What if it is something that makes me uncomfortable, but doesn't requite my safe word?" Did she still use her safe word? She was thinking of times where they were more public and saying it could be awkward.

"Do you know why you like it?" The question was soft and when he lifted a brow, as if waiting for an answer she brushed a kiss to his cheek again, "Because I talk to you like you're human. Not a big scary vampire.." Her cheek nuzzled along his. "Not that you couldn't be scary, you were early on, but I think you like me not being afraid, or in awe and treating you like you're still human." It was something that not even Dante really offered him, she offered him a release of sorts that no one else seemed to.

Curled into him, Ava was finding she enjoyed being close to him. It was a bit odd, how cool he ran, but Ava could see him being very pleasant to cuddle up next to during a hot summer night. Eying his phone, his words caused Ava to pout at him.
"The high ground sucks.." She had never been a fan of that argument. It often meant people got to be shitty and you turned the other cheek. Morally you came out in the green, but it never felt as good as being a petty little fuck. She smiled at Christian as he returned the affectionate kiss to her shoulder, her head falling against his for the brief moment he had been there while she typed on his phone. Sorry for being mad, but from now on please knock. She hadn't been mean to him, snarky or anything else that might have been momentarily fleeting. After a moment she added, I am still not sure I like you. ;-; Would he get she was joking? She hoped so. Her lips brushed the corner of Christian's, feeling overly affectionate since their play. "Promise, your not so secret love of Disney and the fact that Dante is your friend, will go to the grave with me," Her lips brushed his nose, "Though, I don't see why you wouldn't tell him. Is it a boy thing?"

They had fallen into watching the movie when they started talking again, and she bit her lower lip, listening to him answer her question.
"I.. I guess it seems odd." She was trying to be honest, her hand stilled over his heart. "Because I know it isn't what you're used to." Sea blue eyes met his, "Not because I don't trust you, I do.. Just, I guess old habits?" There would likely come a time where for whatever reason, good, bad or otherwise he would take that choice from her. She was still learning about Christian, but it seemed like it would be something for her own good. She even had an idea of what might push him to that point, to break his word. If they fell in love, as they both hoped, she would leave him, far sooner than he expected. Would he force her to be a vampire to keep her? Or would he let her go. She had long ago made peace with the fact she would die young.

"Perhaps, I feel like this might be a new thing for you, belonging to someone willingly" She remembered his maker. Whatever she had been about to say was lost as he pinned her to the bed and she made a small sound of annoyance. She huffed and gave him a playfully disgruntled look. The kiss however chased the frown from her lips and she even kissed him back, albeit shyly. "Advantage how?" her voice was significantly suspicious. His lips pressed to her neck and Ava let her eyes closed and a sigh left her as he explained. "I see..." Her eyes opened and she shook her head, still pinned beneath him. "No, because you gave me your word. If that does come to pass, I will be a willing participant." It didn't sound horrible, what he laid out for her... It just made her a touch nervous. It was all brand new territory for her.

Her cheeks burned as he moved her hand to his thigh, in answer to if the offer would extend to the morning.
"Thank you," The words were heartfelt and she smiled at him. She did want a chance to play with him as he had played with her. To tease him. Laughing she snuggled back into him, her eyes moving to the TV. "Finish feeding my chicken nuggets?" It was a question not a demand, but she knew she hadn't had enough food yet, not after her fainting accident. Shifting she laid her head on his arm, eyes on the movie. It was odd to think that she was the first to have experienced such with him. It made her feel special, something that he had yet been able to truly impress on her. She didn't think he lied to her, more she had a hard time believing it. Sometimes Ava had a very low view of her own worth.

"You little brat...that just means I have six centuries of debauchery and experience to share with you. Just you wait, my little virgin...you have no idea the depths of pleasure I can take you to, do you?" Chuckling as she teased him, his lips brushed her neck as hers were around his cheek and his fingertips teased her thigh, a soft growl to his voice as he playfully fought back against her clearly not serious insults about his age. "The things I'm going to do to you, teach you as I explore your body for the first time...I'm going to make you lose your mind. I'll be the picture of patience as I push you to experience all the things you dare not imagine, I'll have you bound to my bed and panting as I show you the toys I have for us to play with, as you are driven to orgasm after orgasm at my fingertips, on the end of my tongue and all of this before I ever even consider taking your virginity....when I finally do sink my cock into you, little nightingale...your world will have already been reduced to a haze of pure pleasure and lust, words will be beyond you..." Smirking, he dared let his fingertips slip between her thighs for just a brief second, brushing the tips over her sex before pulling them back and smiling innocently. "Because yes, I'm old...but that does have it's advantages. I have experience in things you will never see coming, and I'm more than willing to focus all of that experience on your helpless body."

Smiling softly, he listened to her concerns and considered her question, thinking it over a little. It made sense as a concern, in a way, the safe word he had given her wasn't as innocuous as it could be and she might have concerns. "I do suppose you have a point, little one, so tell me, what word would you like to use. Be sure to make it something that you wouldn't normally say in conversation and you may have another word to use in public...but I do recommend trying your best not to use it, trying to just put your trust in me. You'll find that while I can be a tease, I do not want to break you. I want you to enjoy what I do to you, what we do together...I would rather you embraced me than fought me, though I know that isn't easy for you." He smirked a little and kissed the top of her head. "I know fighting me at every turn is your bread and butter so I expect no less." As she took up his phone he was still talking to her, his touches more innocent though still full of affection and care as he explored her playfully while the Disney movie on the screen started to come to a close, the frog prince and princess fighting the voodoo villain at the end. "You may well be correct...nobody else talks to me like you do, it is indeed refreshing to be treated like an equal, not somebody to be feared, not like a monster or a villain in some movie. I often feel like a mob boss...in some ways I am just that, but you...you make me feel...frustrated." He laughed softly. "In a good way!" He could just about make out what she was typing to Dante and as she put the phone down, he laughed playfully. kissing her affectionately as her lips found his nose. "Good girl...that was a big, bold step, and he will appreciate it I am certain. You make me proud, you know? And for the record...I'm not ashamed of my enjoyment of Disney, and I don't tell him not because I am ashamed, but because in my position it could be seen as weakness. Dante knows how I feel about him."

As the movie came to a close, he reached for the chicken nuggets, starting to feed them to her with her on her back now, dipping them in the various sauces and more than entertaining himself by watching her lips move as she bit and chewed them. "You may be right...I have never belonged to somebody willingly before, but I am offering that to you, princess. It's a big step, don't you think? Yet...I can't help but feel excitement. This is what I need...somebody in my life to hold me accountable, to share my existence with...somebody I think I can love..." He merely laughed at her question of how he meant to take advantage of her being his too, sticking his tongue out at her and pressing another nugget to her lips. "Of course you'll be a willing participant. The thought of taking you against your will...in truth, it never appealed. I could do it...I have in the past, I'm sure that doesn't surprise you...but it isn't as enjoyable as a willing participant, and I already have quite strong feelings for you. I couldn't hurt you purposefully, not anymore. Anyway...enough of that." Another nugget, the movie had stopped playing by now and he heard the phone beep off to the side. "Why Master, I had no idea you disliked me so, but as you wish, I shall knock. Please tell the lovely lady Ava that I apologise if I caused her any offence, and that I will endeavour to enter every room in the house with my eyes closed in case she is crawling around naked on the floor from now on." Glancing at it, he chuckled and rolled his eyes at his servants sense of humour before turning his attention back to Ava. "Anyway, in case you didn't notice, the movie is over now, so you have to decide what you want to do. You can sleep in your room tonight, alone, if you like, or you could join me here like I hope you will. I'd love to sleep with you in my arms again tonight....it was quite simply one of the most peaceful nights sleep I've ever had, though it didn't start out that way...you can be quite contrary, you know." Smiling, he picked up the last chicken nugget, dangling it just out of reach of her mouth.

"Despite everything I have said, please remember you always have a choice with me, and I know already how turbulent you can make things. I'm willing to live with that, to strive to make your life as comfortable and pleasant as possible. I want you, princess, remember that. I want to make you happy, I want you to be happy....if you're not, then this simply won't work for me." Still dangling the last nugget, he stuck his tongue out at her playfully. "And since there is so much more of my life that you may disapprove of, I will just have to try my best to keep your spirits up. Is there anything I should know, before I commit myself to you in such a way?" As she ate, his own eyes were finding her pulse...he could see the way her heart beat, he was hungry himself even though he had fed that morning, a side affect of the bond he was feeling for her, but it was something he wasn't going to push, he didn't think she was quite ready for that yet anyway, and he could tell something else too...something was on her mind, worrying her, and he couldn't quite figure out what it was. Putting it aside, he lowered the nugget towards her. "Eat, then decide what you wish to do, little one. I...love you. I think..."

She didn't take offense when he called her a brat. Ava had to admit, she was being one, though she didn't have to tell Christian that! Tilting her head to rest it on his as his lips brushed her neck, fingers teasing along her thigh. There was laughter in Ava's voice as she answered him. "I mean, why not go for an older man" her voice wobbled with her giggles, "A much older man" Giggling out right she kissed his cheek again. "All joking aside, well... mostly.. There is something that is appealing about an older man" Her voice had softened. "You already said as much anyway. You will know exactly how to pleasure me. No clumsy fumbling on your end." Christian's elaboration helped nothing, squirming as he ran his fingers along her lips, her hands slapping his away, though gently. "Yes, yes, I know." She could have teased him more, but she didn't see much of a point. His age didn't actually bother her. She had a crush on him her whole life, it was hard to be bothered by his age. Turning her head she brushed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "I don't doubt a word of anything you have said" She wanted to reassure him that she trusted he'd hold not only true to his word, but that she took him seriously.

Their talk had transitioned to a concern she had and to Christian's credit, he heard her out and even agreed, though not without explaining how she should try and trust him. His answer had made her happy for the most part and then in traditional Christian fashion he put his foot in his mouth. She did fight him, but it wasn't on purpose. More than anger her, it hurt her feelings. She didn't pull away, like she had in the past. No, she fell silent, watching the movie. Would Christian notice the pout for what it was. He touched her, she played on his phone, sending a message to Dante, she even tried to change the subject.. though something seemed to be lacking. Even as they moved on from the subject, there was no word given. Ava was starting to drop, not really understanding the feeling. She felt sad and even in his arms, a bit lonely. A sinking feeling in her stomach and more than once, she fought the urge to cry. It felt stupid, crazy and she was now afraid to tell him.

When he said she made him proud she shifted in his arms, fighting with her feelings. Sea blue eyes watched his profile, working through her feelings. There were a few things Ava knew. Christian had not meant to hurt her with his comment. Knowing him was still so new, so raw, but she trusted him and his desire to have her fall in love with him. Hurting her casually wouldn't help him obtain that goal. Shifting closet, her eyes closed for a moment. She would tell him, but not yet. Besides, the teasing comment aside, this little episode only proved his point, which was annoying. So, rather than close herself off, she tried. This was meant to be a partnership, it couldn't just be Christian giving. Her lips brushed his chin,
"It is a big step," Ava agreed and she tried to smile for him. Listening to him her smile softened and she took a bite of the nugget, chewing thoughtfully. His words only confirmed that he hadn't hurt her on purpose. He could have just been tricky, but something told her it wasn't that.

Peeking at his phone as it sounded she rolled her eyes and sighed.
"He knew that was me, you are equally matched for being buttfaces," Looking towards the tv she nodded and sat up some, eying the nugget he dangled. "I would like to sleep here, with you" Her voice hedged slightly and she turned towards him. "While I hate to prove you right, can we talk about something?" When he nodded some, she smiled. "You hurt my feelings with your joke about my fighting you every turn. I know you didn't mean to," Ava was watching him, not that she expected to see a sign one way or another, "But I don't try to, even if you are correct." This was all said to his words about her happiness. Taking the nugget, she ate it quietly before shifting with the plate and climbing off the bed to place it on his dresser. Turning to face him she let out a sigh. "I really don't want to constantly be at odds. It will take work, but I want to try." Pulling his shirt off she let it drop on the floor on her way back to his bed. His words caused her to pause. Ava couldn't say it back, but she smiled and nodded, climbing back into bed. "Hold me tonight and then in the morning, I will play with you. What about 'I am craving jellybeans' for my pause? I hate jellybeans"

"You know I'm barely six centuries older than you, right princess?" Christian couldn't help but smirk at his little joke as she commented on being with a much older man as his hands still worked on stroking along her thighs, as his lips brushed her neck with soft, gentle kisses and moved towards her jaw, towards her lips. He couldn't stop himself from doting on her, from trying to show her all the affection he possibly could, it was so unlike his usual style in the bedroom. With all of his lovers, the maids, women he had met during his work and brought back, prostitutes when he just wanted something simple...all of them he was incredibly sexual, dominant, he pursued and took what he wanted without hesitation and affection was rarely a part of it but with Ava he was finding he adored these little touches, just feeling close to her, letting his hands wander while he made her feel special and gave her all his loving attention. It was getting to the point where he was beginning to suspect she was a witch, casting some kind of strange spell on him to make him more docile and less sexually aggressive though he could still feel those urges in the back of his mind. What it would be like to take her for the first time, her virginity...or to feed from her, to taste her blood, the sustenance, the arousal that always came with it. Feeding for him was so sexually charged, even in the dining room that morning with the maid he had such strong desires...what would he feel like when he turned them towards Ava? What would she feel like? How would she react? All of it remained to be seen and Christian was excited to find out.

"Experience, yes...and enthusiasm, little one." He made a soft growling noise as he nipped at her neck again, incredibly careful not to draw blood...as much as he wanted to taste it, he had made her a promise and he intended to keep it, which meant no feeding from her. Not even a drop would pass his lips until she gave him permission to bite her properly. As she slapped his hand away it was back within moments after a light, sardonic chuckle from him. "Oh no need to be coy princess...you know what I want to do to you, what I plan to do to you...even if you don't know how good it will feel just yet. Don't worry...we will have all the time in the world to explore it, let Daddy take care of you." He smirked...he didn't know where that came from, the word 'Daddy', but he liked the sound of it. "It's good that you don't doubt me...but I still can't wait to prove my words to you." As the touches and affection continued, Christian couldn't help but feel something was wrong, like she was holding back a little...minute changes in her heartbeat and demeanour but she seemed reluctant to reveal what was wrong...it was true it had been a tumultuous start to the relationship, even tonight they had fought so much, there had been times where it had just seemed like the world was going to end and take their relationship with it but he was still hopeful...as far as he was concerned, he didn't mind showing patience to her, she was new to this, she was a difficult one and Christian knew he wasn't an easy man to be around, too stubborn, too used to getting his way...slowly trying to change for her was exactly that, slow. "Is something the matter? You seem like you're not as happy as I am right now..." She hadn't answered at first, instead focused on what Dante had said in his text, but eventually she had commented, and he had listened patiently.

"I...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, little girl...you do know that, don't you?" It was important to him that she at least recognise that while he might have hurt them, it wasn't on purpose. "I was just trying to make a joke, to lighten the mood. I don't truly believe you wish to be as contrary as you seem, but this is new to you...as it is to me. We are having...let's call them teething problems. We are fighting often, sometimes big fights, sometimes minor, you are having struggles with some of the things I wish to do or things I say and I am having struggles as I am not used to such a wilful girl who isn't already completely in lust with me..." As she finished her chicken nugget and turned to face him he met her with a kiss, slipping his tongue between her lips and pulling her as close as he could, closing his eyes, just letting himself fall into it before breaking it off. "I'm having difficulty in that I said I think I might love you...something I have said to nobody in over six hundred years and you didn't so much as bat an eyelid or acknowledge it...but I don't want to be at odds either. I can accept you may not be ready to feel that yet...I'm surprised that I said it myself...so let's try to sleep. Let's try to reset this day and have a better one tomorrow, yes?" Smiling sadly, he watched as she climbed from the bed and removed his shirt, naked once more, and as she climbed back into the bed he was the one climbing out, slowly starting to strip himself, figuring if she could sleep naked then so could he. "If you hate jellybeans so much, that's a fine choice, little nightingale..." Dropping his trousers and his boxer shorts, he didn't bother trying to hide himself, semi-erect from the fun he had been having with her before he climbed back into the bed, pulling back the silken sheets before climbing beneath them.

Pulling her close into his arms, he turned her so her back was towards him, his form fitting into hers as he spooned her, arms around her chest so she couldn't pull away without his permission even if she wanted to.
"Close your eyes. Tonight we sleep, tomorrow...who knows? You don't have to explore me if you aren't ready, I can live without, for you I can wait as long as it takes, I can take the fights, the upset, the struggles. I'm willing to undergo all of that and more, and not to touch another girl, but to wait for you...for sex, to feed...I do hope you realise how much I have already held back my nature for you, Ava....how much I continue to do so." Closing his own eyes, he yawned, laying his head down on the pillow, suddenly more tired than he thought he would be. Sleepily, he continued to speak even as he drifted off. "I have all the time in the world...we both do..."

Laughing Ava lifted a brow, still feeling playful. "I know, it is really nothing, when you put it that way," There was laughter in her voice. His small touches were soothing. Really Ava didn't consider how rare this was for him, to touch and be touched. Gentle touches that were almost more comfort than sexual. It was likely this that helped her control her emotions, these little touches, whittling away her unhappiness one touch at a time. Laying there with him, those touches helped her push past it. He was the first she had been with to experience this was as well. It came naturally to her, her desire to cuddle into him, to be close. Even her own little touches, absent minded as they might have been, proved that Christian wasn't far from her mind. When he spoke of experience and then enthusiasm, she couldn't help but smile. His drive was new to her, but she thought she understood it and for once she wasn't afraid that he was thinking of her. "I wasn't being coy," she informed him primly. "You were taking liberties."

All the time in the world. The words made Ava avert her eyes. She should tell him, Ava knew she should... but his handling of her would change. He wouldn't be like he was now. She recalled his panic at her near fainting. It was a keen indicator as to how their already new relationship would alter further. She wanted a little more time with him, with what they were creating together before it all changed. The Daddy is what drew her eyes back to him.
"Daddy?" The moment she said it, she knew she opened herself up for teasing. They fell silent after he commented he was happy she didn't doubt him. Ava was still trying to deal with her own issues still. Trying to let go of the hurt that Christian had clearly not meant to inflict. It wasn't so easy, just letting go had already proved hard for her. So when he asked her what was wrong she shifted uncomfortably. She had been able to hide it from him, which was annoying. Looking to him she tried to explain. Again, the process of telling him was harder than it should have been, but she was exposing herself emotionally and the words didn't come with ease.

Ava smiled softly and nodded.
"Not at first, but I understood it quick enough." She was being honest, it was the best thing. "I could reason it out, but it didn't make it less.." She trailed off not wanting to focus only on her hurt. Listening to him, Ava nodded, a hand reached up to push her umber locks from her face. "I would agree," pausing she smiled, "Old dog, new tricks and all that," trying to tease him she leaned up and brushed a kiss to his cheek. "I wouldn't say I am not in lust with you, to be fair. I find you handsome, sexy even." Her cheeks turned pink and she looked away. "But there is the issues pointed out previously and my own thoughts on who you were, before I knew you still lived." Looking back to him, Ava smiled again. "But you're not the only one trying to change." When he brought up his words, the ones in which he had told her he thought he loved her, Ava sat up. "I didn't say anything for a valid reason, I find it hard to think you do love me." Frowning she shook her head and pressed her fingers to his mouth. "More, I do trust your feelings, but find it harder to understand when all we have really done is fought." Ava tried to smile, "You are right, I am not ready to return that feeling you think you have, but what would you like me to say, Daddy?" The title he'd given himself used playfully, "Thank you? I just don't know what to say to someone who says they think they may love me. 'No you don't' or 'Umm, okay, thanks!' you have to admit they both are at the very least awkward as fuck."

Shifting closer she pressed her lips to his, it was a chaste kiss, but it lingered.
"But I think I can manage an, I feel honored to be the first you have ever felt like this towards in so long." He was right, her lack of answer had been just as hurtful to him perhaps as his words had been to her. She wanted to chase that sad smile from his face. Slipping from the bed she had undressed and as she climbed in he slipped out, doing the same. Ava made no comment, allowing him to pull her close for sleep. Listening to him, she turned in his arms facing him. "I can't say how I will feel in the morning, but right now, I would still like to." She frowned softly and bared her teeth at him in an almost feral way. "If you want to be with me Christian, I am not going to share you. However, I will not say you cannot feed. Just, try and do it out of my presence until I am ready?" Her hand rested over where his heart should beat. "I don't think there is anything wrong with what you eat, or even the effects it causes. I just don't want to have to witness you doing so with another girl." Her words were soft. "If that makes sense?"

Nodding she turned, curling into him once more. As her eyes closed she heard those damned words again, All the time in the world. Did Christian realize what he said? What it implied and it was something that, if she read those words right, would be yet another point of contention between them. For now though, Ava was prepared to let it go. She could have misunderstood him, even if she hadn't it was something that they could wait to fight about. Ava fell asleep quickly, curled in his arms. She felt safe there, how could she not? Whittling away the hours through the morning sun, the high brightness of noon and then the orange, pink and purples of sunset. Stirring Ava made a soft sound as she woke. Still within Christian's arms she smiled softly and rolled over, watching his slumbering features. Leaning in she kissed his nose, pulling back,
"Good morning, Christian."

Laughter rang out through the bedroom as Ava answered Christian back, teasing him yet again about his age, though it really didn't bother him when the curse of vampirism had kept him looking so young anyway. A smile and a slight shake of his head had followed her comment and he had grinned at her second comment too. "Taking liberties, was I? Well I have to admit that...though I do feel they are mine to take, are they not, little one?" At this point they were laying down, and he had to say he liked cuddling like this, enjoyed being so close to her. "First you comment on my age and now this...I'm going to have my hands full with you, aren't I? Why did I have to find myself one so young and impulsive...bratty almost?" She had started to give him her own tiny little touches which his happily leaned into as he reached for the remote and turned the tv off, the only light in the room now coming from a small lamp on the table. "Perhaps it will be sooner rather than later that I have you over my knee, hmm? Would you like that, princess? To feel my palm on your rear?" He thought his comment had been fine, but he had been speaking a lot and he noticed her avert her eyes...something he had said had gotten to her, was weighing on her mind but he couldn't quite figure out what it was and after the night they had already he didn't want to push it...Ava did deserve her own little secrets too, didn't she? Thinking better of questioning her about it, he instead had let her strip off, removing his own clothes himself, though it weighed in the back of his mind what it could be that was bothering her.

Hearing her repeat the word he had used made him smile, a mischievous look coming across his fine features as she stopped looking away from him.
"Oh you like that, do you princess?" Leaning over her he pressed her to the bed, one hand on either side of her by her head as he looked down, his hair falling beside his face like a curtain, framing him. "Want to be my little babygirl? I admit it isn't a title I have let anybody call me before...you would be the first, but it is not an uncommon one, there are many relationships revolving around it...normally with bratty but precious little girls like yourself who need looking after...taking care of...doting on..." It was true, he had heard of the DD/lg relationships before, and while he had always been more of a Master/slave kind of practitioner of BDSM right now it did hold some appeal...mostly because he had a feeling that Ava would respond strongly to it and he was feeling rather protective over her already and wasn't that what it was all about? He would have to do some research, have to learn what it was about but if she did like the idea of it then perhaps it was the catalyst they needed to make this easier on her. It was definitely something worth considering. Finally, after teasing her a little about the Daddy comment and leaning down to kiss her once more he had asked her what was on her mind, and received his answer...though he didn't know it wasn't the only thing on her mind, he had no idea still about her illness, her concerns about the future. "No, I didn't mean to hurt you...I never mean to hurt you, you should know that much by now at least...so let's teach this old dog these new tricks, as you say...will you do that with me?" He kissed her again, laughing at her confession that she found him sexy...something he hadn't needed her to confirm, he was well aware he was physically appealing. "Well well well...are you having dirty thoughts about Daddy, princess? Is that it? It's okay you know...I don't mind." Her comments about loving him hadn't gone unnoticed but having little to say about it, he had chosen to continue teasing her instead. "It's okay...Daddy is more than happy to let you have your wicked way with him...tomorrow...and for the record, he can go a while without eating...so he is going to wait." It felt strange, talking about himself in the third person now but he was having fun with the whole Daddy thing, unwilling to let it go. "The next time I feed, I will either be on the brink of death, or it will be from you...you're the one I want, Ava...nobody else. Is that so hard to believe? Is that so bad? Why would I want to drink from another?" Pulling her tightly into him as she seemed to be winding down, tired, as he was, he had kept his strong arms around her, holding her as close to his naked form as he possibly could through the night and just listening to her breathe as she fell asleep until finally he had fallen asleep himself to those soothing sounds.

The first thing he knew of the next day was a kiss to his nose...as a vampire he really did sleep like the dead, and Ava had seemingly woken up before him. Her voice greeted him and he slowly opened his eyes, smiling as he remembered who was in his arms for the second 'morning' in a row...not that it was actual morning, the time was around four pm and the sun would be going down again in a few more hours. "Morning is it, princess?" Waking up with her...this was something he could definitely get used to. He gave her a playful pout, a faux hurt look coming across his face, the corners of his lips turned down like he was upset. "Have you already given up on calling me Daddy, hmm?" Reaching beneath the covers he let his hand slide down her body, over her breast and down her stomach, stopping shy of her sex and slipping towards her waist instead, then beneath her. "You know a Daddy could get used to waking up next to a warm body as beautiful as yours...though I don't know how much longer one could resists the temptations it offers..." A smirk, and he lifted her quickly and aggressively, easily manhandling the small woman up and on to him, lifting her on top of him so that he could look up at her from his back. His hands slid back up from her waist to her arms, along them, stopping at her wrists so he could manipulate her, using them to pull her down for the first kiss of the day, groaning into it as he was already getting hard...there was no doubt that he wanted her but six hundred years was a long time to build up patience, patience he had never actually had to exercise before when it came to sex but now...for her he was more than willing to give his little nightingale the time she needed as he positioned her to straddle his waist, his hard length behind her, tenting the sheets. "How did you sleep, little princess?"

Laying on Christian's bed, his question made her giggle. "Mmm you were tired of sycophants?" It was playful and she doubted that some wished to obtain anything more than things of a carnal nature from him. "Or could it be you wanted a bit of a challenge over a doormat?" Her fingers brushed against his chest, fingers tracing heart over his heart. "Or something more permanent than a few days?" She didn't know what his previous relationships had been like and she hadn't any desire for him to elaborate on the subject. A smile toyed at the edges of her lips and her eyes flicked up to meet his own. His question made Ava blush and she shrugged some. "I saw something once, that made the idea seem nice, but I am still not a huge fan of pain and I wouldn't like it much as a punishment. I know myself well enough to know it would make me unhappy. But, something fun, perhaps?" There was a trick to being open about things she had never tried, she didn't just want to say no and she didn't seem to be able to not add her own insight into the mix either. It was at least helpful for now.

Chuckling she shrugged,
"Wasn't something I had considered before now, honestly. Though something tells me you haven't considered it much either." Pinned beneath him, Ava smiled up at Christian, a hand rising to brush his hair behind his ear, the touch lingering. His words made her shift slightly. Some of what he offered with this dynamic appealing to her. She wouldn't have eagerly admitted it, but having someone look after her? She wasn't great about eating and other small things that came second nature to most. Having him help her would be useful. It seemed like a softer, sweeter sort of BDSM. "I have heard about it, but I have to say, I am not into diapers or things like that.." She didn't think he was either, but she wanted to be sure. Kissing him back, her cheeks burned with blush. They were so new to being together, skipping the more normal human way of getting to know one another. Ava couldn't help but think back to a day ago, where they had been and now were. She wasn't going to dwell on it, but it felt odd and yet, somehow for them, it seemed to work.

Christian had listened to her and confirmed what she had already known. An arm rose, fingers brushing against his chest, up to his neck, arm curling around his neck.
"Of course, I will have the chef make some dog bone shaped cookies," her laughter evident as she spoke, trying to help the slight tension to fade away. Snorting softly she rolled her eyes, "Not really, no. Sorry for telling you I find you attractive." The words sounded harsh, but her voice was playful, "I'd say you're incredibly self confident, but we both already know that to be true and you're not ashamed of it in the slightest." Listening to Christian, Ava couldn't help but snort softly. "And why, pray tell, is Daddy talking about himself in the third person?" His answer had been unexpected honestly and she bit her lower lip. "Are you sure? I don't mind if you feed from others, just don't want to be around..." Her voice was soft. She didn't want him to not eat, but she also wasn't ready to feed him herself. "It isn't bad and I still find it hard to believe, but just because I have never had anyone look at me, treat me like you do." She could only hope that made sense.

Sleep had claimed them both and upon waking Ava had greeted him.
"Well, it is our morning, is it not?" His pout made her chuckle, "I thought we agreed to talk about it further, not decided I only call you Daddy" His touch had been almost sweet, as his hand trailed along the length of her body, though when he suddenly pulled her on top of him, Ava squealed, her laughter bright as she looked down at him. Her curtain of long umber locks falling over her shoulder, obscuring one of her breasts. Wrists caught in his hands, her smile came easily as he pulled her down for the first kiss of the night. His groan as their lips met made Ava shiver the sound going straight to her core. She could feel his own excitement pressed against her soft rear. "I slept well," her head cocked to one side, "How did you sleep?" Leaning back she watched him almost lazily.

The morning before them was hers, as far as she knew. Hers to play with him, explore him. Tease him. Much like he had teased her the night before.
"I have to admit, I like waking in your arms." She didn't even mind that he was cool to the touch. "Mmm, play a game with me?" There was a sweetness to her question and Ava's smile was shy. They would have time to have her explore him, honestly she was working up to it. The butterflies in her stomach needed to settle. "Tell me a secret that no one knows, or few do" The latter added as an addendum, just in case he couldn't think of something. She wanted to know more about him and in turn she would answer questions about herself.

"I wouldn't call them sycophants, exactly...but I do run my business with a firm hand, they might not kiss my ass but I rarely get challenged. Dante will tell me if he thinks I am making a mistake, I have others that will do the same but to outright argue with me? Fight me? None...and Dante isn't nearly as cute as you are anyway..." Grinning, he still had her held down on his bed. "As for the women...the knew what they wanted from me, what I wanted from them, and most had their own submissive fantasies or even experience...so talking back was never something they would do. Obedient, eager to please...easy to control. I like this, I like you, I like your spirit, the fight you give me even if you can be a pain in the ass sometimes..." He cupped her cheek with one of his hands, using only the other to support himself. "And yes, something more permanent would be nice...I've been a Dominant for a long time but I've never owned a submissive...a pet. A little princess...but judging by the last few days, I would like to keep you as mine...if you'd have me. I think we both know at this point if you truly wished to leave, I wouldn't stop you." It was clear from the look in his eyes that the idea of her leaving didn't thrill him but like always, Christian spoke the truth. He wouldn't stop her, he would let her go if that was what she really wanted...he just hoped that wasn't the case, and thankfully he didn't think it was either. "Spanking isn't all pain, my little nightingale. It will hurt, but you will have my hands on you, my fingers inside you...I will never push you past what I think you can handle, you will have your safeword in case you start to feel overwhelmed, and you will always have me near you. Holding you. It will be my lap you'll be over, my palm delivering the strikes, and my pleasure you'll be giving me...does any of that make it sound a little less intimidating?" He gave her one more smile, leaning down to give her the softest peck of a kiss on her lips. "And I promise to never spank you or use any form of pain as a punishment. I want you to enjoy our playing...your punishments will be far worse."

He let that sink in a little, then for whatever reason decided he would use a goofy, exaggerated tone as he continued to speak, raising his voice playfully.
"Your punishments will be...writing lines! Corner time! Writing a good, long apology letter to me or anybody you have wronged..." Chuckling as his tone returned to normal, he smirked down at her. "Feel scared yet? I would be...I'd hate to have to write lines." He shook his head as she had answered his next question as honestly as she could. "No, I haven't considered it...but I have the strangest feeling that for you, it would fit perfectly. Your personality...the way you reacted when I called you my princess, or when you repeated the word Daddy back to me...tell me you aren't curious, tell me it doesn't resonate with you...if you can." Another chuckle. "I really don't think you'd look half as appealing in a diaper so we can skip that...though I bet you'd look lovely with something in your mouth..." He let her think about what he had said for a moment, letting it be drawn out. "A pacifier, of course. I hope you weren't thinking of naughty things..." Listening to her, he was smiling, comfortable just caressing her, holding her down against his bed, enjoying the sweetness of it...something he had never had, not since he was human...his vampiric life had been his own capture by Genevieve and his own rape...or rather coercion as her submissive...then his own Dominance, never having a real relationship, never having this kind of tenderness. Had he been scared to have it, that maybe a creature such as himself didn't deserve it? He honestly didn't know why he had never tried to have this before but in a way he was glad for that...if he had already been with a partner he could have missed out on Ava, and right now that simply seemed horrific...he was starting to feel like he was meant to see that portrait, to find her. He offered her a smile in response to her question, pulling her tightly to his chest as he laid down next to her, ready to sleep, to hold her. His hand came up to stroke her hair softly as he spoke. "Daddy can refer to himself in the third person if he likes, little one...and yes, I'm sure. I've never gone more than a couple of days without blood, but I think I can last longer if I try." He kissed her cheek. "I want my next time to be from you, willingly. I want to experience that with you...I can wait. Or I'll dry up and die a husk." Another soft chuckle as he closed his eyes, tired. "Yes, thank you for calling me handsome...you're a pretty little thing yourself you know. You can believe it...I look at you like I do because I can't believe how perfect you are...Ava..." It didn't take long, already falling asleep he was out like a light in moments.

"I do suppose it counts as our morning...though no sun. I'm glad for that at least." He frowned, playfully, at her. "But you already started calling me Daddy! How cruel can you be, making me start to like the sound of it and then tearing it away?" He pulled her up onto him and looking up at her, he stuck his tongue out. Her squeal had been adorable and as he captured her wrists and pulled her down to kiss, he had groaned softly, enjoying the feel of her on top of him, straddling his stomach, naked. He wasn't excited enough that she would feel him behind her yet, but the view was definitely capable of getting him there if he let his thoughts wander...so he cut them off. "A game huh? Oh...something I've never told anybody, or few people? Hmm, let me think..." While he thought, he released her wrists and his hands moved over to her waist instead, a firm grip on either side of her hips. "I've never woken up holding a girl before you...I think I might have told you that already though...damn." He laughed, grinning, trying his best to think but he didn't have that many secrets, at least not ones that felt appropriate for this game. "Oh, I've never had a pet! I'm not being kinky or anything, I don't mean a person...an animal. A puppy or a kitten...but I've often thought of getting one. Maybe even a little bunny rabbit...I am just not sure how it would do for my image, the big bad vampire and his adorable little puppy? I've not even brought that up to Dante..."

Looking down at Christian, Ava smiled. She could recall the conversations for last night as if they had just occurred. The way he'd described spanking to her, the intimacy of it had appealed and she had told him as much. She'd been shy, Ava remembered, blushing. It was still hard, even now to keep the blush from her cheeks. Christian had promised it would never be a punishment and she remembered the punishments he'd laid out for her. Sick and twisted, that had been what she had called his plans for when she misbehaved. Making her write an apology or lines... truly twisted. Ava's smile grew as she recalled the conversation. He had asked her if the word Daddy had resonated with her and she would have been hard pressed to deny that it called to her. Even her titles he'd given her... She liked them. She'd told him the little she knew about the dynamic, the caring, the softer hand and she wondered if he'd be okay with that softness. He had answered her that it would require the right person, looking at her in a way that made her heart race. Same when he'd talked about keeping a submissive. The right person. It was quite clear he felt she fit that description.

"Would Daddy prefer a good evening then?" He'd complained at her lack of the word, so she indulged him. "I like your name too, you know. It wasn't meant to be cruel. Poor Daddy..." Their kiss had been sweet, even if he had groaned into it. Sitting back up his hands moved to her hips and Ava didn't feel shy, looking down at him as she was. She should have, shouldn't she? "Yes, a game!" It was a way of learning more and embracing the dynamic he was wanting to try out with her. A game inherently childish in her mind. When Christian told her a secret she already knew, she nodded primly at him. "You have, so new secret!" She seemed to be enjoying herself. When he told her that he had never had a pet she cocked her head to one side. "Really?" There was a tone of surprise in her voice. "Hmm. We should get you a puppy.. You can say it's my dog, but it will be ours." The offer was made freely, a sign that she was embracing her life with him.

Ava leaned down, kissing his chest, eyes flickering up.
"But we can talk about pets later. Do you think you can keep your hands where they are or at your sides?" Her question was innocent even as she licked at his nipple, feeling playful. He'd promised to let her explore him and it seemed that Ava was fully ready to do so. The low little growl made her giggle before she taunted him. "Not so scary when I know you will not move." Ava started slow. Her lips brushed his neck, nipped at his jaw softly. Her hands running along his muscular frame. She didn't seem in any rush as her fingers and mouth slowly moved lower. Sitting up she slipped from straddling Christian, pushing his hands to his sides with a smile. There wasn't much naughty exploration, at least not until she got a bit lower. Shifting she reclined beside him, her fingers moving to touch him. It was innocent the way she trailed her fingers along his shaft. Watching how he seemed to harden slightly. So soft. Her fingers brushed against the head of him, finding the difference in texture fascinating.

As she explored, Ava was silent. Listening to the sounds he made, if he made any. Slowly her hand began to stroke him, truly aiming to arouse him all the while learning about his body.
"I like how you feel like velvet steel," she said softly as her hand moved towards his balls. Gently she cupped him, eyes flickering to him. It didn't seem to hurt and Ava couldn't help her blush. She really was innocent of such things. She'd seen some porn, but not a lot. Leaning forward, eyes still on him, her tongue flicked along the underside of the mushroom head. Slowly she dragged it up to the top, a smile curling on her lips. It was more than clear she was seeing if he would move. Slowly, oh so slowly, her mouth slipped over that soft head, her eyes closing as she made a soft "Hmmn~" of noise.

Christian smiled up at her, most certainly enjoying the view as Ava sat atop him, blushing. He too could recall the conversations from the night before, how she had offered the little she knew about the DD/lg dynamic that seemed to him to be the most appealing to her, the most fitting for what they were rapidly becoming to each other. How he had laughed when she called his plans for punishments sick and twisted...clearly being playful so he hadn't taken offence, rather he had raised an eyebrow, asking her if she would rather spanking be the punishment. He wasn't serious, he had meant it when he said he didn't like that as a punishment, things he found enjoyable he generally didn't like to punish with, though in truth he had never had to really punish a submissive. It wasn't that his submissives were all perfect, it was because he had never had one long term. It had all been short term play, but he had thought about it, and now he was sure of what he wanted. He wanted Ava to be that girl, the long term submissive for him. He wanted her to be his, the longer he spent with her the more certain he was that he was falling for her fast, and it wasn't because of her ancestry. It might have been what had caught his eye, but she was so very different from Isidora, in almost every way that wasn't physical...and that was what was making him want her. Her personality, who she was, the way she fought him, chastised him, the way she shyly asked him questions and even doubted herself, let him comfort her. The way she was now, the confidence seeming to build as she called him Daddy and asked him to play a game with her. It was intoxicating to him, he felt like he was drunk on her.

"We can get a puppy?" His eyes lit up, his hands on her waist, thumbs gently stroking her hip while he gazed up into her eyes. She seemed just as excited for the idea as he did. "So sweet...I wonder what we should name it? Where will we keep it...nevermind, you're right...we can talk about that later." He nodded, chuckling softly. "I can keep them here, shouldn't be too hard. What do you intend to do with me, princess? Just remember that I will have you at my mercy sooner rather than later...so be nice." Her tongue on his nipple made him groan quietly, looking down at her, unable to see her face because of the curtain that was her hair hiding her from sight, and he couldn't even brush it aside without moving his hands! He growled in frustration, drawing a giggle from her and a comment she would regret at some point, but not now. "Oh I'll show you scary...later." Her lips on him, he watched, fingers gripping her a little tighter to remove some temptation as she teased him with small kisses and licks until she climbed from his waist, placing his hands down beside him. He kept them where they were, groaning again as her hand found his manhood, laying his head back as she played with it. It wasn't so bad...he didn't need to move his hands yet, but while she was hardly an expert that added to his pleasure, her exploratory touches somehow more arousing, her curiosity drawing him in more than the physical touches themselves. "You do huh...velvet steel...I like that..." He grinned up at her from his back as she stroked him. "I like how you feel too...hot, slick...like I could plunge my fingers into you and they'd melt away...I bet you're so tight...I wonder what noises you would make for me if you just climbed onto me right now, sank down onto me...wondered what velvet steel would feel like inside, little nightingale?" He was trying to tease her in return, both to take the edge off and to push her to go further.

He felt her cup his balls...he always wondered if he was unusual that attention to those never really did much for him, but of course because of who it was he wanted more, watching her without a sound this time, a slight smirk on his face. Even holding his hands beside him he felt in charge here at the moment, he was the one with experience, he was simply allowing her to explore him, to explore her first male body in comfort, without having to worry about interruption or inexperience being a factor. What he didn't expect was what she did next...he felt her tongue against the head after watching her lean in, felt her hot breath on him. He moaned...groaned and gasped.
"Ava! You naughty little devil, I didn't expect..." He still didn't move but his hand had flickered...he wondered how she liked the taste, if she enjoyed what she was doing, if it aroused her...he knew it did with most girls but for her? She was already so different from others. Suddenly her lips were around the head, she made that noise, soft but vibrating through his cock as he groaned again, the pleasure spiking. He hadn't orgasmed in a while, hadn't since before he got her which for him was longer than he would usually go and now Ava was doing this to him? He knew she was trying to bait him, it was obvious and yet he couldn't help himself, maybe it was because he wanted her so badly, maybe it was because of his more Dominant personality wanting to take back some control...it had been almost six hundred years since he relinquished any in the bedroom after all and then it wasn't willingly...but his hand came up, grabbing her hair, preventing her from going any lower. "You did that on purpose...but I can help, if you want to take it all..." At nine inches, he knew that would be a feat for somebody without practice, but with how he was feeling he was more than willing to help her try. "Tease...I should have known this was what you would do!"

Christian's eyes lit up and Ava loved the joy she saw in them. There had been many emotions from her vampire, but that almost innocent joy at the idea of them adopting a puppy was likely the rarest emotion Christian had to offer and she treasured it. How many had ever seen that sort of look? Before his change, perhaps more than she thought, but after? Something told her she was the first. He'd made it clear, when her unease had shown that there had been none like her. He'd had playthings, trysts, but nothing quite so permanent. The excitement of what they should name the animal they adopted bubbling from him. Chuckling she'd changed the subject, wanting to savor it later, but for now, she had a mind to savor something else.

Christian told her he could keep his hands where they were and Ava took him at his word, beginning her slow exploration. It had started innocent, a brush of lips, the flick of a tongue as she moved down his body.
"Do you think I would be cruel to you, Daddy?" Her question was innocent and almost sweet. "Or anything but nice?" His groan had made her smile and Ava found she liked the sound. A growl and a giggle mixed at his frustration. "Why would my Daddy scare me?" Ava was playing with fire, to be sure, but she couldn't help but needle him a little, though the emotion behind her words was adoring. As Ava moved, Christian shifted and she paused looking at him, her gaze seemed to say 'ahah, you said you'd not move'. A smile curled on her lips and her attentions turned once more to something else.

He'd offered her the right to explore him, and Ava did just that. Her hand encircling him, her eyes flickering up to him.
"Don't tease me," A pout, though the look in his eyes told Ava there was no teasing. Pouting a little either way she marveled at the texture of him. He tried to torment her with what if's and she shifted in place, more than a hint his words had the desired effects. He brought blush to her face and she looked back at him, cheeks burning. Perhaps it was his words that spurned her on, though, to say the thought had not already crossed Ava's mind would have been a lie. Looking at him, owlish eyes blinked at him, the look on her face seemed to ask, 'what?' Pulling back some she shifted on the bed beside him. "There were no rules laid out..." This was his game, the fact he'd not limited what she could do was not her fault. His skin had tasted clean, slightly salty she'd found and Ava didn't mind it. The action itself had been pleasing, though she was unsure if it was because of his reaction or the act itself.

Ava perhaps shouldn't have pushed him further, yet.. caution had been thrown to the wind, her curious nature winning as her mouth slid over him. He was bigger than those lolis she liked to get herself as a treat, but just a fraction. He seemed to fill her mouth more fully, yet the feel of him was softer. A hand curled in her hair and Ava's eyes rolled upwards. Carefully she pulled back, tugging the softness of her curls from his hand.
"You moved. I thought you said it wouldn't be hard, Daddy." The double entendre was not quite so easily dismissed. "You said you'd keep your hands where they were." Her arms crossed under her breasts and she lifted a brow. "Breaking your word, Daddy?" The challenge was clear. He'd said she could explore, there hadn't been a single stipulation in place.

Shifting on the bed she crawled back up to him. Her lips brushed his.
"You promised I could explore, learn and I am far from done." Caribbean blue eyes moved past his head to the chains. "Hands above your head Daddy. Fair is fair. I get my chance and you are not capable of not moving." One of her smaller hands found his larger one. Her fingers laced with his and she nuzzled her lips against his jaw. The way she moved, spoke, teased him it said a singular thing. Play with me. Ava wanted him to be playful, have fun with this. Her hand gently lifted his towards his head and he found his first wrist in the cuff.. Straddling him again, higher up this time in order to reach the cuff she locked the second wrist into place. "I will give you a chance, because I am a fair and merciful princess, to lay out a single rule. It cannot force me to do anything, but you may request I not do something."

Fingers reached up and brushed the hair from his face, her own falling to hide her breasts.
"Does my subject have a request?" The words were playful. "Even Daddies can be subjects, you know." Ava had no way of knowing if that was true, but she was playing with him, engaging him. Her teal eyes darkened and she whispered. "Daddy is in control in the end, I am not like her." She felt the need to say it, worried suddenly about her joke.

Christian had barely had time to register that he could have a puppy, that they could have one, she would help him take care of it, name it, feed it, before the devious little nightingale had wanted to push him. Her tongue on his body as she trailed down, the way she teased him not just with her body but with her words. "Cruel...yes. I have no doubt you can be quite cruel to me, I'm just a poor vampire left to your whims after all..." He chuckled as he said it, his eyes on her as she lowered herself down "You should be nice to me though...remember it's going to be me who has you pinned, me who has your body at my mercy..." She was definitely finding her stride as a tease, and it had been such a very long time since Christian had ceded control to anybody that it was...refreshing, in it's own way. He growled again, the sound finding it's way into much of his talk with her during her less than innocent exploration of him. "Why would my little girl tease me?" His retort, he felt, was a fair one, and they both knew he had no intention of really scaring her, he wanted to enjoy this, he didn't care that he would be powerless against her in this moment when he would get his 'revenge' sooner or later, and Ava was clearly a very quick study as she tormented her poor vampire.

Her abuse of his innocence in what Ava was willing to do was his downfall. How could he have expected to feel her tongue on him like this, he'd been anticipating her hands, her fingertips, gentle, tentative and shy touches along his flesh as she let herself learn what a male body was like, what his cock would feel like against her delicate fingers...not this, not the brazen way she took him into her mouth, licked at him, pushed him. His hands had moved and she seemed triumphant, like she was playing a game meant to make him lose...and how could he not? Could any man stay still while a girl as gorgeous and tempting as Ava had her wicked way with him? Maybe...perhaps if they were submissive, trained for it, but it had been centuries since he had been in such a position and now Christian was far from that, he was insistent on taking what he wanted. How did she always so easily manage to reverse habits and inclinations of several lifetimes?

"You're right, no rules...but you cheated nonetheless...you know this isn't what I was expecting..."
There was a pouty note to his voice alongside the grin on his lips that betrayed his clear enjoyment and amusement...even pride, at her devious tactics. He complied, lifting his hands above his head and letting her cuff him, feeling a weakness wash over him as the hidden feature of the cuffs finally worked against him. It was something he had learned from Genevieve, he'd had his own cuffs fashioned in the same way as the ones she had used for him, like the special collar they had used when she had decided he would be her toy for the night and he looked up as his princess straddled him, chuckling. "I did not break my word...I didn't give it you teasing little brat!" He pulled at the cuffs, making as though he would lunge up at her and he would have, had they not held him easily in place. He'd have grabbed her, kissed her deeply, maybe taken her there and then. "You're lucky I'm not free right now...this won't last forever, princess...and I will have my way with you." He grinned up at her. "Are you enjoying your game? These cuffs...I had forgotten, there is silver in the inside, pressed against my wrists, it weakens me. They weren't made to be used against me...so I suppose I truly am at your mercy." He wasn't scared...Ava didn't scare him, wouldn't hurt him. As she said, she was his princess.

"Hmm, a request..." He looked up over her body, desire in his eyes as he considered. "I want to taste you. I want my tongue inside you...is that a fair request, your royal highness, princess of my heart?" The way he said it, no sarcasm and more than enough of the same tone he had used on actual royalty made him smile. Yes, she was his princess, and she was correct, even Daddies could be subjects. With a smirk his bucked his hips, trying to make her fall down onto him to steal a kiss, ready to capture her lips in his for the moment...though if he failed he was more than ready to accept defeat, just this once. He chuckled as she instantly whispered to reassure him, smiling up at her. "Don't worry, little nightingale...for you, I'm more than willing to do this, and I know who is in control. You are mine, I am yours...and for now, and forever, I shall remain your loyal subject."

A giggle left her, the sound sweet at the comment about him being a poor little vampire at her mercy. "Shameful, being taken in by my wiles." Her words teasing as she straddled him. Wide eyes as she stroked his sides. "Am I not being sweet?" In truth Ava didn't feel like she was being mean. A tease perhaps, but that wasn't the same. Blinking, she bit her inner cheek, taking his question seriously. After a long few moments, she answered. "Well, firstly, I think you'd be inclined to tease me as well, far more often than I am given a chance to have you at my mercy. Secondly, I don't see teasing as bad.. Frustrating perhaps, but my first point holds true. The small amount of time I will have you to tease will in no way to compare to the time that you have me." The point was mostly the same as the first and it wasn't lost on her, but she affected a pout at him. "Do you not like my teasing?" Delicate, Ava wanted to think he'd liked what she was doing, frustrating as it was.

"Cheating by definition is a violation of set rules, which I didn't violate. I was allowed to explore you, you never defined by what parameters that included or limited. Short of trying to mount you, which I figured would be off limits and wasn't my desired goal.." She was smiling, despite the pout in his voice, his smile betrayed his feelings. This sort of verbal sparring, where both were happy was better... much better. A brow lifted. "You said you could keep your hands at your side, therefore a promise was made that you could do just that. You failed." Her smile was almost feline and she giggled again. Another giggle as he strained against the chains, nodding at his question. "Yes, I am, Daddy." The title was offered softer, almost a caress of the word. "I know you will, it.. It scares me and excites me." She was honest, sticking her tongue out. "Scared more of what you might do, than of you though," It felt important to clarify that to him. Frowning her eyes flickered to the cuffs. "It doesn't hurt, right?" Clear concern in her voice. She wanted to play with him, tease him, not hurt him.

She reasoned they wouldn't even before his answer, but she nodded before pulling her playfulness back around her. She questioned him, asking about his request. His request though made her cheeks heat, turning bright pink and she squirmed along his hips, her lips parted. It was then that Christian bucked his hips and she fell forward catching herself, hands on his chest. A little growl and she looked up at him,
"If you wanted a kiss, you could ask.. I wouldn't deny you" So close, he could lean up and kiss her, if he tried to, she'd pull away just a little. "How would you suggest I accomplish your task, then a kiss." The trade made was quite clear. No kiss without her answer.

Ava was enjoying the power he was letting her have, though unlikely something she'd wish a lot. Being so in control felt a bit awkward. It was more than he was normally in charge, but she found it easier to a point to follow him and let him lead her. It was fun to tease him, but she could do that, at her own risk, without him chaining down or giving her the ability to do so. Ava wasn't quite ready to admit, but between the two aspects, while shy, unsure, she was pretty sure that she preferred his being in control. She was just as sure that he preferred the exact same thing, not that that was a surprise to her and she was also pretty sure that he was enjoying himself.. at least.. she hoped he was.

"And why would I be ashamed of such a thing, little nightingale? Is there something wrong in falling for somebody so beautiful?" He'd let her cuff him, he didn't want to fight her on this in the slightest, feeling surprisingly comfortable with letting her have him trapped like this. Years of avoiding such situations, centuries of letting nobody have any kind of power over him whether it be physical, mental, political...Christian didn't like to look weak, he didn't like to not be the one in the position of power and yet for Ava it didn't seem to matter, he liked that she was teasing him, it was a game for the two of them and one that he was enjoying more than a little. "Oh I'm going to tease you...what you do to me now will be returned, little girl, and you'll love every second of it." He grinned up at her. "Of course I like your teasing, but don't you want me to fight, just a little bit?" He pulled against the cuffs again, chuckling, not once feeling like he was in any danger from her.

He growled softly, playfully up at her as she defined cheating for him and dared to tell him exactly how he had failed. Incredible...Christian had killed for less in his past and even though he was far less ruthless now he wouldn't take it very kindly from anybody else, not even Dante.
"Oh is that how it is? I failed, did I?" he relaxed against the pillow. "Well you definitely didn't tell me that you were going to use your mouth...how do you think I was supposed to keep my hands to myself, by my side, with you teasing me like that? You have to know how good that felt, how badly I wanted to push your head down, make you take all of me..." Another soft growl. "I still say you cheated, you knew exactly what you were doing!" He pulled again at the cuffs, testing their strength and finding that with the silver in place he really did have no chance of stopping her from teasing him. "Fine...not cheated, but it was mischievous! And you know I'll make you pay for it." The things he wanted to do to her...he knew she wasn't quite ready yet, she had reacted strongly last time, scared, worried, but this...this was good for her, she had all the control and could learn at her own frustrating pace. He'd used his hips to bump her forward, she'd managed to catch herself and told him he only had to ask for a kiss, accompanying it with a sexy little growl of her own.

He leaned up, raising his head to try and kiss her, a frustrated noise coming from him as she pulled back teasingly.
"Then just kiss me, please Ava!" His voice held a note of need in it, clearly not used to not getting his way, he was hard, his manhood ached from the way it had been in her mouth, the way she had teased him with her tongue as she explored. "No, sweet little girl, the cuffs don't hurt, they just weaken me...make me probably weaker than I was when I was human...but they don't hurt, I promise...and you don't need to be scared of what I'll do to you. I might hurt you a little, I'll definitely tease you and have my way with you, over and over and over again...but I'd never harm you." Letting his head fall back to the pillow, he smiled up at her.

"You're a dreadful tease...I should never have agreed to this huh?" He stuck his tongue out at her, clearly still enjoying himself immensely, not despite her teasing but because of it, this was an entirely new form of domination compared to the horrors he had undergone with Genevieve. "Hmm...I think the only way is for you to crawl forward and press yourself down against my lips...let me taste you, make me pleasure you until you're completely satisfied...and remember I don't need to breathe so much...does that sound like it might be something you'd enjoy, princess?"

"I wasn't the one who was claiming the victim card," Ava smiled down at him, sticking her tongue out. Funny that she still felt brave even knowing that he'd tease her back, torment her with pleasure and pain. Christian hadn't hidden his desires and Ava was trying her best to accept them, to try for him. To try for herself... Maybe she'd like it, if she could learn to just let go. Oddly enough it wasn't that she didn't trust the vampire beneath her, because.. she did. She was likely a bit broken, yet she found it seemed to ring true in her mind and heart. She trusted him. Letting go would be something else altogether. Snorting softly, she tilted her head, the mass of her dark brown locks falling over her shoulder. "I suppose fighting is fun in it's own way," Ava drawled with a smile.

The growl made her giggle, and she stuck her tongue out again.
"Such a sore loser," she teased. "For a person so careful to set out the rules, so I can't wiggle extra things from you, you failed in setting up the rules. Omission doesn't mean I cheated." Leaning down she kissed him, the kiss sweet and chaste. "But I wanted to win too, so I played dirty. I don't know enough to play dirty otherwise!" Honesty. Ava truly felt this. Her eyes were big and innocent and she shook her head. "Mmn, no.. you failed." The correction was offered with a smile. She nodded primly. "I will accept that." It made her wonder what lay ahead in her future. Her thoughts darkened for a moment before she pushed them aside, this was meant to be playful, fun.. not serious. Those thoughts would have a place later, but not now.

The chaste kiss had not satisfied her vampire and she wiggled in place on top of him, the please made her face soften and she leaned down, kissing him. This kiss was languid, lingering and just what he'd desire before she pulled back. It was about then she'd wondered about the cuffs and her playful demeanor dropped and she asked him about the cuffs. His answer reassured her, though she still chewed at her lower lip, watching him cautiously.
"Promise?" The word, the tone of the word matched the title he'd given her. It was small, unsure, looking for his reassurance that he was okay. Though the next words made that shy uncertainty fade into a deep blush and she slapped his thigh. "Christian!" Squirming Ava had given him a playful huff.

A giggle, bright left Ava and she wrinkled her nose at him.
"I am a tease?" She didn't doubt the words, but it was something she had never considered herself. Then again, Christian was her sexual education. "Poor Big Daddy Fangs," Ava cooed at him, her smile still toying at the edges of her lips. His wish had puzzled her, the way she'd complete the request was her sticking point. Christian answered her though and she shivered. Rising on her hands and knees over him, her face hovered just above his. "I will not hurt you?" It was clear that Ava cared for him. She waited for his answer before nodding, and then she turned. Reversing on him, she licked at the tip of his cock before slowly crawling backwards till she was over his face.

Blushing, she shifted above him, unsure. Well within reach, it was almost teasing in it's own right as she wiggled, trying to decide exactly how to sit on his face.

Christian laughed as she teased him, looking up at her from his defenceless position, strength still sapped for now by the silver of the cuffs. "Sore loser? You think this is losing?" Even when he made comments that seemed just a little vexed he had a smile on his face, he was finding he could enjoy letting her have this little bit of control...it wasn't like that time, it wasn't like Genevieve, Ava was good, gentle. She teased and she manipulated him, taunting. She used the power she had perfectly without hurting him, without scaring him. As she leaned down to kiss him he poured himself into that kiss, nipping carefully at her lip so as not to break it, remembering his regretful promise not to taste her blood until she allowed it, until she asked him. The wiggling, more kisses...everything she did aroused him, made him burn for her and those damn cuffs...this was an entirely new and not completely unwelcome torture, one of frustration rather than pain.

Another laugh as she slapped his thigh and exclaimed his name and he smirked up at her, enjoying the small bit of power he wrestled back with his comment.
"What? It's just the truth...oh I'm going to have so much fun with you, Ava...just wait till it's you tied to this bed. I wonder how quickly I can have you begging...I wonder if you can manage to stay still better than I." Her nickname for him made his eyes widen just slightly, and an eyebrow raised. "Big...Daddy...fangs? Is that what we are calling me now?" A smile flashed up at her highlighted those very fangs as he let them grow, let her see them. "Appropriate, I suppose, I do have fangs and I've never been called small..."

He watched her carefully after answering her question, telling her the mechanics of how to sit on his face. So naïve, almost innocent, she hadn't even thought of that before. It might not be her blood but as he watched her inch closer on her knees until she was above him there was a different hunger starting to overtake the vampire, something every bit as strong as his craving for sustenance. He waited patiently, or what passed for it, but after what had to be several hours she still hadn't descended. Fully aware that his perception of time was a little off, it was most likely a few seconds, and he was all out of that patience. He lifted his head, pressing his lips to her sex and sinking his tongue as deeply as he possibly could into her which in honestly wasn't very far, she was too high up...he got just a taste, a taste of her delicious juices, a taste of the heat inside her on the tip of his tongue and a promise of more if she would only lower down onto him. If he wasn't horny and aroused before he was now...all other desires came rushing forward. He wanted more, he wanted her to lower herself, he wanted to be inside her, he wanted to sink his fangs into her veins and slowly draw from her, to feed...more than that, he wanted her permission for it, her blessing. To know that she was giving herself to him, trusting him with that, a far cry from where they had started but it was all bubbling to the surface.

Even with the silver in the cuffs he was straining to reach a little higher, the chains taut, like they could tear from the leather at any moment before he gave up, collapsing back onto the bed and looking up at her. A soft growl left him.
"And you wonder why I called you a tease, princess? You know damn well what you're doing, I refuse to believe anything else...now get your ass down here, I want...I need to taste you, I need more..." Despite his position, cuffed to the bed, his tone suggested he was anything but in a submissive position, it was demanding, and to ignore him was definitely an option, Ava knew he wouldn't really hurt her...at least he hoped she knew that, but hopefully she knew it wouldn't be a good idea either, that she wasn't the only one that could tease, and she was more likely to spend her future cuffed to the bed than he was.

She liked the way he smiled at her, Ava knew he wasn't mad at her, but that smile, while he teased her, helped all the same and she found... it made her want to smile back at him. Who would have thought she would have shifted so easily from the fear and anger to this? The kiss had been anything but sweet as Christian poured himself into the kiss and she gave a delighted little gasp at the nip. Pulling back a smile curled on her lips. Crying and scared to enamored. He had and was working hard to ensure her comfort. To make this work. She had known he had meant it, of course, but to see it, was something else entirely.

A thrill went through her at the threat, nay the promise of their places was reversed. It wasn't something that Ava had ever really considered. Of course she knew what Christian liked, he had made that quite clear. It excited her. Terrified her. Yet... she trusted him. This she knew down to her very marrow. He would maybe hurt her, but not too badly. He would bring her pleasure. Maybe even be selfish. It was something to look forward to later and she snorted softly.
"Uh huh. No distracting me!" Her smile was softer for a moment. "My turn! So you behave." Ava even tried a little growl, though purely feminine it lacked the bite his own had. It was more a purr of sound that rumbled from her throat. She teased him and his reaction was priceless. "We are now!" Her smile impish.

A groan left her and she shook her head.
"Uh huh... I bet. You have a large ego and you excel at dad jokes." Of course Ava knew what he meant, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. It seemed like a bad idea to give into such baiting on Christian's part. So her thoughts had shifted to the next issue at hand. Christian took his time, explaining and Ava had listened studiously until he was done. Done, now all there was to implement his instructions. There was still some fear about sitting on his face. It seemed dangerous. The fact that he was a vampire aside, it struck her as odd to put her full weight on his face. He however had reassured her more than once and she had trusted him.

Tease, that was what he called her, yet as she hovered nervously above him, still worried and unsure he had taken matters into his own hands, so to speak. His tongue had flickered against her fold, pushed inside her and she gasped, stiffening above him. Her cry of pleasure had been sweet and she trembled above him. His growl, his demand was met with a breathy laugh.
"On purpose?" There was still a tremble to her voice and she shook her head. Ava found she needed to sit, her knees felt like they wouldn't support her any longer. No warning was given as she sat without pomp or flair.

Back
Top Bottom