Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Captive Echo (Staine x Bunny)

He wasn't wrong, as Christian explained, Ava couldn't help but feel that. She was perhaps being silly... "I thought I was being sweet" Was her retort, a pout on her lips; she had truly. He made fair points and she considered what he said carefully. Biting her lower lip, she gazed up at him. They were both stuck in their shadows, trapped in the long reaching shade of people who no longer lived or were no longer the same. "You're right" Her voice was soft, small even and as he helped her to her feet her cheeks flushed. "Fat chance" she teased him back. Nuzzling his hand she smiled at him, shy but clearly happy. "It still means a lot Christian" He was giving Ava her home, no strings, not deal.

His arms slid around her form and Christian held her tightly to him. Chuckling, Ava smiled and hugged him tighter for a moment. "I hope it doesn't come to that" Pulling back slowly she looked up at him, deciding to tease him. "Though we could renovate it" She was mostly joking, but she could see this building as it had likely once been; airy, open floors plans. Snorting softly, Ava looked over her shoulder at him. "Liar" Pausing she turned to him. "Who were you doing business with?" there was laughter in her voice, his comment amusing her. She didn't really doubt what he said, but now she wanted to know more... who had said it to him, what he'd been doing. Would he share? She knew so very little of what he did.

Shaking her head she hugged Acorn closer. "If you mean a sex swing.." She let her voice trail off with a shake of her head. Yes, she did have a rather specific view of him, but it was one he'd created in her mind. What could he expect with everything he'd told her, showed her and promised? Ava enjoyed showing him her little treasures and then sitting in the swing as he gently pushed her. It was a sweet moment, one that she hoped would last just a bit longer, but Dante came back far too soon and she nodded. Rising, she slipped her hand into Christian's Ava let him guide her back to the car, still cradling Acorn. The ride home was pleasant enough, cuddled into his side. Christian seemed to like having her close, a sentiment they were both sharing.

Walking into the manor she blinked and looked up at him as Dante carried the chest away. His question gave Ava pause. "Well" She nodded finally "Yes, at the very least for the next year. Seems silly to deny such." Chuckling she leaned into him slightly, flicking his nose gently. "Home isn't the walls around us, it's the people" She looked after where Dante had wandered off to. "It's Dante, you.. Perhaps chef" Ava was less sure about the maids and other staff. It wasn't jealousy, but more who she'd see, talk to the most. The whole concept of having staff to wait on her was still a touch unnerving.

Blushing she shook her head walking away from him. "I will be right back then." Leaving him where he stood, she headed towards her room. Once within, she would kick off her shoes, suddenly much shorter than she had been. Acorn was also given a kiss on his nose and laid in bed, tucked in after a moment's hesitation. Heading back to Christian, her bare feet near silent to her ears at least. "Acorn didn't need to see whatever it is you had planned." her fingers laced together in front of her and she gazed up at him, awaiting her punishment.

"You were being sweet, no doubt, but I'm just not him anymore. I've lived longer than anybody really should, I don't think it's possible not to change at least a little in that time." He had reached for her, ran his thumb over her lip as she had pouted, offered her a warm smile to reassure her that it wasn't something he thought she had said wrong and had smirked as her cheeks had flushed, raising his eyebrows as she teased him back. It gave him more confidence, not less, to see her blushing like that, knowing she might not have even thought about the kiss before she did it, it just came natural to her to press her lips to his. He liked that she seemed shy about it, and when she had told him the gesture of paying for her apartment had meant a lot and she hinted at renovating the building he had laughed, enjoying the moment as he had pushed her on the swing. He liked the swing, it wasn't really thrilling or anything, it just felt nice to gently push her and catch her as she returned, finding himself planting a soft kiss on the back of her head, chuckling at her comments and questions. "I might mean a sex swing...but does that really make it any less fun? Some would argue it's a lot more fun...most things are more fun naked...or nearly naked." He had leaned down as he held the swing on one return, growling softly in her ear. "It even has restraints on it, so restless, fidgety girls don't find themselves tempted to try and interfere or move..." Laughing, he had pushed her again as Dante had walked in, thinking of her other question, the one she had asked with clear scepticism in her voice. "My business in Africa was a simple transaction, I wanted to move something through the country, I had to talk to the president to make sure there were no...hiccups." He helped her from the swing and guided her to the car. "Sometimes you just have to know the right people to get things done."

He was wary of telling her more, he really didn't want to scare her off with too much information about what he did but at the same time he wanted to tell her too...he didn't like hiding it from her and he had already promised never to lie to her so he had to rely on her not asking too many questions lest he was forced to refuse to tell her something. At least the car journey was pleasant, and by the time they got back home he was feeling a little happier, having held her close the entire way. It had never been a thing of his, he had never been one for cuddling, or displays of affection but perhaps because of how he thought about her, how he was starting to enjoy her company more and more, he was finding he enjoyed having her held to him, her presence was comforting, it made him feel warm in a way that he wasn't used to and it seemed to bring a smile to her face too. As far as Christian was concerned, the more smiles the better. Wrinkling his nose as she flicked it, he laughed at her answer, following her as she made her way to her room.
"You don't even know the chef, you haven't met yet! I hardly think home is just the people anyway...otherwise you would have never called the apartment your home yes?" Feeling his argument was solid, he waited outside her room for her, and when she came out he was standing in her way, stopping her by reaching down, his hand finding her throat. He didn't squeeze, merely let his fingers find the back of her neck, his thumb beneath her chin, tilting her head up towards him, then walked her backwards into the room she had just left, the corner of his lips raising in a soft smirk. "Then you'll need to turn him around, perhaps, though it's awfully bold of you to assume that punishment will be somehow sexual in nature...unless that's what you're craving, little nightingale?" When he had mentioned punishment downstairs she had blushed, he knew she had been wondering what it could be and the shade of pink was still visible in her cheeks from where the blood had rushed into them. Continuing to walk her backwards, soon her legs would bump against the bed and with one small push, she would be sitting on it.

"This is the first time I get to punish you...I do think it should be fun for me...and please...don't consider it a real punishment." He released her throat, using the same hand to brush her hair aside, towering over her as he still remained standing. "You have done nothing wrong...I only asked to see if you would take the consequences for Dante, so don't consider this any form of chastisement, am I clear?" Turning, he pulled open her underwear drawer, using one finger to lift out the ones she had rejected earlier with the build in restraints, dropping them into her lap. "These do look fun, do they not? Hmm, wait here....feel free to think about how they would feel if you like but I will be right back, I do want to grab a few things." Turning and walking from the room, he left her there while he headed to his own, opening his toy chest to find a few items that he thought would be useful, his eyes lighting up at the possibilities and finding he had to hold himself back in his selections, placing each item in a small bag to hide what they were, he hurried back to the room. Moving to stand before her again, he took out two small cuffs from the bag, dropping them next to the panties. "These might be better too. I will give you a few options, Ava, for your punishment, so listen carefully while you strip for me. You may put on those panties..." He gestured to the ones with the cuffs. "Or those thigh restraints, in which case you will be wearing nothing else." Leaning over her, he picked up Acorn and carried him off to the side, placing her on the dresser and facing him away from the room. "You stay here my friend," before he turned to face her. "First, a spanking. I wouldn't expect me to go easy on you, but you can trust that I won't push you beyond what I think you could take, and I will offer you a little something to make it feel better...if you would like. If you choose that, I will expect you to endure until it's over, tears or no tears." Smiling, he lifted a finger to signify it was the first option, before uncurling a second. "Second, a little bit of a predicament task. I warn you, it may be sexual in nature...but there will be no penetration, I will stay fully clothed in both of those options and I won't abuse my power over you. It do think it could be very enjoyable for you." He raised a third finger. "Option three is a strenuous task but not even remotely sexual...but I will probably make you do it naked, and I really don't recommend it." He raised a fourth finger. "And option four is definitely fun...for me. You won't see a thing, there may be some pain involved and other sensations but I won't touch you with my hands. I like this option, and finally..." He raised his thumb, grinning. "Option five is simple...I'll cuff you, throw you down onto the bed and have my way with you. What that means, you'll have to find out...but I'm sure you don't trust me enough for that one..."

Of course it was a sex swing, Ava snorted softly. She was less sure about his claim that most things were more fun naked. She lifted a brow and shook her head looking back at him. "You are assuming you will get me into it and if you did, I would fidget" She honestly wasn't sure if she would, but he was likely right. She didn't need to tell him that though. The other points were also likely true, if she didn't fidget she might try and move or do something else. She honestly couldn't even picture the swing in question, unsure if she had even seen one... She knew what they were, but just barely. "What did you need to move?" There was no way she wasn't going to ask questions. He knew a freaking president! "How many presidents or world leaders do you know?" She frowned slightly. What exactly did he do? Ava was foolish, whatever it was he had implied at least it was not wholesome.

The dive home had mostly been silent and Ava had curled into him. Her little episode had left her drained. Sighing, she poked his chest. "It was still the people. The people who had left me the house and.. how I made it my own. If we travel a lot, then it will be more the people than the home. The homes will not be the same, but I assume you and Dante will be. A handful of staff will come with? I don't really know. But why poke holes in my trying to reassure you anyway?" She lifted a brow "Buttface" was muttered as she headed down the hallway, knowing he'd hear her and that she was going to be punished. She couldn't help be who she was. Snorting softly as she ran into his chest as she left her room she looked up at him. "You're telling me it will not be?"

His words drew a frown from her and she watched him with confused eyes. "If it's not chastisement, then what is it exactly?" A punishment to her was for bad behavior. It was a chastisement of such a thing. There was more than one reason BDSM had not appealed to her. She knew little, but things like this were not appealing to her. The hand that curled around her neck, thumb tilting her head backwards. Ava found she rather liked this, though more this time than last. This time it was gentle and well, made her feel exactly how he likely hoped. Guided to the bed, Ava sat. Watching him with suspicion she sighed and as he fished out the panties with the restraints. She didn't say anything as he left, still confused. When he came back she looked at what he dropped. "Yeah, was a really bold assumption" her voice dry as she rose from the bed. Turning she pulled her hair to one side, needing his help with the laces. Once they had been loosened, Ava took her dress off before crossing her arms to look at her options. Sighing she removed her panties, standing naked before him.

She didn't like any of this, but he had to know that right? She hadn't seemed thrilled the night before about what he'd hinted at. This was not different, no matter how she'd softened to him. A sigh left her and she slipped the panties on, preferring the small shred of clothing. Though as her options were laid out she might as well not have bothered.
"Three" She didn't like any of the options and there was very little offered in what the tasks might be. The only one that had a 'wealth' of information was the first, but she didn't want that either. Her mood was dropping quickly. He said it wasn't chastisement, but it was a punishment. She'd take it, but somehow she knew her pouting wasn't going to be appealing. Motioning to the panties. "These off then?"

Last edited:
Christian had only chuckled at her assumption that he was talking about her on the sex swing...the fact that he indeed was imagining her didn't make a difference, it was cute to see she was thinking about it too, and he grinned as he leaned down to kiss her forehead as she turned to look back at him. "Perhaps, though knowing how guarded you are you may be right. You know that if you don't loosen up a little around me then you'll never have any fun, right?" He'd pushed her again before adding. "You'd definitely fidget. I can already tell you're a fidgeter. Trust me, I know these things." Her other questions were a little more difficult, more the first than the second, so he answered carefully. "A boat. I needed to move a boat through the country, without it being bothered by customs." Laughing, he shook his head at her and sighed softly, exaggerating the sound as he wasn't actually even remotely unhappy. "A few...maybe more than a few. Does it matter how many I know? We don't go for drinks, I don't call them to chit-chat." He had rested his hand on top of her head, a gentle pat. "It just helps to know people in high places...in case I need something, or they need something. I promise, most of the people I know are very boring individuals, you're a breath of fresh air compared to them." A soft laugh. "If only I breathed, yes?" After that and the journey home, he recalled more conversation with her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to poke holes...you're right, wherever we are it will be home, I just want you to be prepared if we have to move, that's all." Rolling his eyes, he sighed at her playfully again. "Is that all you think of me? Yes...it may actually be sexual but that's not all I think about you know? I'm just taking advantage of an opportunity, not unlike somebody else I know." He remembered how she had jumped at the chance to deny him so much, her blood for example, and he didn't begrudge her that at all but turnabout was fair play.

Pushing her into her room, he had seen the confusion in her eyes as he had said it wasn't punishment, sensing a storm coming and trying to head it off, though he wasn't sure he would be able to.
"It's for fun...my fun, hopefully yours too, but to enjoy it first you have to learn to let go." He had caressed her cheek with his thumb as he pushed her down onto the bed, smiling down at her. "I can promise you this...if you don't let go, if you continue to think of it only in terms of good or bad, punishment or not, then you won't be able to truly enjoy what could be the most wonderful escape for you." As he had listed off her options, she had looked more and more unhappy, and he had known he hadn't managed to get through to her, she was still not understanding it like he did, like he wanted her to, instead stuck on it being a punishment. The snarky comment ignored along with the sigh, he had tried to give her options that could he appealing in some way and she had chosen the only one that wouldn't be fun for either of them....he had even looked away as she hand changed, with the exception of helping her with her laces, to spare her some of her modesty, and as she gestured to the panties she was now wearing he sighed himself, this one far from playful, and shook his own head. "No." He was frustrated with her, trying to understand how she felt...he could kind of grasp it, she felt it was a punishment and was new to this, she was stuck on that and seemed unable to just give in to him, give him a chance. "No Ava...you've made it pretty clear this is upsetting you, that you don't want to do this. Perhaps I should just have you write lines for me instead?" It would server her right, ten pages of 'I will let Dante take his own punishment next time' would soon have her hand hurting and probably annoy her further, but he didn't want that either, he wanted her to enjoy being with him but when she wouldn't even try to accept a part of him that was so integral...how could he? He pointed to the bed. "Sit."

He'd made up his mind, maybe instead of this he could offer her something else? It was worth a try, though in his current, rapidly dropping mood he was far from hopeful he knew it was for the best if he tried to bridge the gap between them. He sat down beside her, leaving a few inches of space between them and looking at the door rather than at her.
"You really don't want to give this a chance, do you? Were we not having fun, Ava? Were we not getting closer? Do you think I would want to ruin that to make you unhappy, to hurt you or do something I don't think you would enjoy?" He turned to her, a sad look in his eyes. "Do you think so little of me? BDSM...the things I like...it's not just pain, and sex, and restraints, and it's definitely not just for the Dominant, for me, to enjoy." With his eyes on hers he was trying to articulate exactly how he felt. "It's about trust...I know you don't trust me fully, that might be the problem, but...you have some trust in me, yes?" He reached to her, cupped her cheek, his thumb stroking it lightly. "I do enjoy giving pain, I do love the power but it's about more than that, so much more...it's an exchange. I want you to give me your submission, to put yourself in my hands and trust that I won't do anything to you that you won't enjoy, that you give me your body, your heart, you let yourself go and put faith in me to guide you to where I want you, to what I feel will be wonderful for both of us." He smiled, it was warm, friendly, and pulled her head to his shoulder. "I want you to just stop thinking of punishment. There will be no punishment, that's over. Dante won't get one either, but making you unhappy was never my goal, it isn't worth it. Instead...I want to make a request." Resting his cheek on top of her head, he let her lean on him. "I want you to just...give in to me. Not because you have to, because you want to. Give me this night, full control over you, your body, just trust that I won't push you, take advantage of you, that I'll touch you but you'll come out of it intact, nothing stolen. That if I hurt you, it will be the sweetest of pains, that you'll be made to feel better afterwards, that I will take care of you. This isn't fifty shades, Ava." He chuckled softly. "I'm not that Christian, I'm my own man, and haven't I proven that I want you to be happy yet? I want to be happy too...if you can't accept this part of me in some way then I honestly don't know if this could ever work." He closed his eyes, resting against her while he waited for an answer. This was the first time he really thought there was a chance this might not work out between them...the way he felt about her, he felt enamoured, he truly cared for her, wanted her to be in his life but as his partner, if she wasn't willing to let go with him, if she truly couldn't, then...he didn't know. It was a part of his life, it was quintessentially him, could he live without it?

Last edited:
The conversation from before had melted away when his hand had encircled her neck. She'd wanted to ask him more about what he did, who he was... but at the time he had seemed uneasy and she had let it drop. Much like the conversation about the swing, Ava was not a prude, despite being a virgin and the idea almost seemed appealing, what had been more appealing however had been the way she'd felt when Christian had decided she'd be a fidgeter. There was something about the way he'd said it or perhaps the way he seemed to know. Honestly she didn't know which it was, but she felt drawn to it, to him. A lot of Christian seemed to be like that for her, even as he sat her on the bed, her heart seemed to skip a beat. Even as uninterested as she was about being punished, some of what he did still excited her on some level. It wasn't enough to hide her pout though. She couldn't help it, the idea of being punished, pain seemed a large turn off for her. More so, she was still hesitant about the sexual aspect; Christian had changed his mind about forcing her, but the first night lingered in her mind, as did his jokes.

So when Christian had presented her options, she'd picked the one that wouldn't be sexual. Afraid, unsure and slowly growing less happy by the passing moment. She had heard what he had said, but it left her only more confused. The night was devolving quickly and Ava wasn't quite sure how to handle it. She frowned and looked down as he said no.. the frown only deepened as he stated she was unhappy. "It's a punishment Christian" There was no snap to her tone, only pure confusion. The more he'd talk to her, the more he'd see what was wrong. She couldn't seem to see this as anything but a punishment. It didn't seem to appeal to her on a fun level in any sense. "I'm.. I'm sorry. I just don't see why I would be happy" Again there was that lost tone and she nodded as he offered her lines. "If that is what you wanted?" Unsure and clearly unhappy, she felt adrift. When he commanded she sit, she did, without question or argument as she struggled with what this was. She looked up and frowned again, the lines furrowing between her brows. "You said it was a punishment Christian..." The words repeated.

She fell silent as he continued and she looked down at her bare thighs, hands curled into small fists there. "Honestly? I don't know.." She sighed and looked back up at him. "Not.. That I think that would be your goal. More, I know very little about what you are suggesting, and what I know... Didn't seem appealing. There was a reason I never looked into it further." She felt defensive, but her grand exploration into BDSM had been porn, porn like images and some rather creepy men on a few different sites. One had wanted her to live in a cage and be his play thing in exchange for a horse? She hadn't understood the appeal and another man had said she was looking for a fairy tail... The thing you read in books and that she was a silly little girl. She'd assumed he was right, and that this world that had one held appeal wasn't for her. She'd clearly learned the wrong things and had been mistaken that she wanted to participate in BDSM. He wasn't the only sad one as she gazed up at him. She was truly confused by what he wanted. "Pain.. doesn't sound nice Christian... And when I looked into it, it was made clear what I was hoping for wasn't.. real. There was a reason I didn't look into it further" Why did she feel defensive?

When he talked about trust she looked away, but nodded when he asked her if she trusted him, at least a little. "I do." Two little words, that Ava meant. She did trust him a little... Cheek cupped, she looked up at him with a small frown, but she nuzzled her cheek into his hand nevertheless. "I don't want to be hurt or put in a cage." She frowned some and turned her lips into his palm. It was this touching, the hand around her throat, how he said he knew what she was that aroused her. She liked the idea of a dominant, but there was so much that gave her pause. Pulled in closer to him, Ava closed her eyes and inhaled his scent, that and the way he leaned into her while she listened. He wanted her to try it and Ava actually wanted to, but she was scared. "Can I ask questions?" her voice was timid, far from the snappy woman he'd encountered the first night. There was an unsure quality to her voice and a damn near palpable fear. She felt him nod against her hair. "First, no matter what I might ask, I want to say I will try." She would, for him, for her. It had been something that appealed. "How does pain feel good?" The question was asked almost childishly, and she blushed brightly. "I.. I did look into it before, when I was younger" Likely at a time in her life she shouldn't have. "It was really scary Christian. I talked to men, who either scared me or brushed me off, saying I wanted fantasy" She shifted uneasily. "How will it feel better?"

Ava didn't know what to do. Her past history with this subject made her feel uneasy. Some of his jokes had the threats he'd made the first night. She didn't think he'd follow through with them, but he had scared her. That fear didn't just vanish. "If I want you to stop, will you? I will try really hard to not ask for you to stop, but.. I am scared." She snuggled closer. "And if I don't like it, even after trying..." She left the question hanging, what would happen then. "I.. I would be willing to try other things too, if whatever you do tonight doesn't work, but if none of it works?" Sadness in her voice once more and she shifted some to look up at him. If Ava couldn't handle it, she'd ask to leave, she determined. He'd changed so much for her already, allowed her so much, she wouldn't take this from him. It was clearly important. She didn't tell him this... She didn't want that hanging over his head. Shifting once more she curled into him again. She was trying though, her very best to try for him, to even work at it, to see if they could make it work. She could only hope he saw that too.

Ava seemed so...defeated. Like she was resigned to a fate of misery, it clung to her, draped over her like a shroud. In a way, Christian could understand, and she did make it easier to do so with how she explained her feelings; he had mentioned a punishment, given her no choice about it other than which punishment it would be, and while he had been in high spirits, anticipating it, she had no real time to process what was to happen. She had no experience in the world of BDSM, definitely none like he did and as he listened to her describe her short foray into exploring that world he frowned, wondering what exactly those experiences were. What had she been asked to do, or told, that made it so scary for her? He knew he was to blame too, he had come on very strong the first night, threatened to rape her, to keep her locked up with him, to break her down, break her spirit. Yeah, he hadn't made a good impression so it was no real shock to him that she didn't have a very high opinion of the practice. He gave her the only thing he could to help, a smile, looking into her eyes as he reached to cup her cheek and nodding. "Of course you can ask questions, and I promise...no cage unless you want to be in one." Chuckling, he felt her lips against his palm and that's when he had pulled her in close, listening to her questions. Nodding as she said no matter what she would try, he knew she would stick to that, like him she was as good as her word, he'd already learned that about her. Determined, it was unlikely he could scare her off so easily, and even more unlikely she would commit to something and then just back out without a very very good reason. The first question came, and he closed his eyes, thinking about his answer.

"How does pain feel good...I think it depends on the person. There are a few ways for pain to be pleasurable to somebody in a submissive position." He thought back to his own time, with Genevieve. He hadn't liked the pain, but there had been something that had kept him enjoying the overall things they did. "Firstly, masochists. Masochists enjoy the pain itself, they will get pleasure from being hurt, or it will enhance pleasure for them. Don't get me wrong, it can enhance pleasure for all of us in moderation, when done right, but a masochist will get that joy from even extreme pain, though I've never seen anybody enjoy stubbing their toe in over six hundred years..." He stopped to chuckle softly. "So it clearly doesn't count for everything. Next come those that like feeling powerless...I think I was like that once. It's not about the pain itself, I hated the pain, but I loved feeling helpless, exposed, I loved that my Mistress enjoyed hurting me, that she could hurt me and no matter what I did I couldn't stop it, I just had to trust her and submit." He squeezed her shoulder. "Feeling powerless and defenceless is a powerful aphrodisiac for some, feeling submissive and in somebody else's power. I think you might enjoy that, to some extent. And finally...I think finally...those that do it to please the sadist." He kissed the top of her head. "If I had to guess, this would be you. It was me too, to some extent, I think a mix of this and being powerless was my drug...but some take the pain and know they are pleasing another. The pain doesn't feel good, but giving pleasure, feeling used or like they are good...that does. And of course, pain can feel so much better with the right aftercare. Just spanking you might not feel great, but between each smack if I were to call you a good girl, run my hand over your rear, slide it between your thighs, slip a finger inside you, rub you with my fingertips...that pain can be transformed into something more. After the spanking, if I took the time to caress and stroke you, apply a nice, soothing balm, kiss the area lightly and tell you how much I appreciated it and how proud of you I am, even if tears are rolling down your cheeks...you might find that it was more than worth it, not just for me."

He smiled warmly. "That's all subjective though. You will never know which, if any, of those you align with if you never try it, yes?" Her next question he felt he didn't have to answer, he had already said how it would feel better, with aftercare, the one after that...he thought and smiled, shifting as he reached down for the bag beside the bad. Lifting it up beside him, he opened it and pulled out a long strip of black fabric. "Of course I'll stop...but only when you say the words..." He grinned down at her. "To infinity, and beyond!" Reaching down towards her waist, he took hold of her and lifted her up and onto his left thigh, pulling her so that her back rested against his chest. "Say those words and I will stop everything, no questions asked, and I will release you. No consequences...I'll release you and you can decide what you want to do next, if anything at all, even if it's just to sleep." Lifting the fabric, he carefully reached around her, fitting it over her eyes gently and pulling the two edges around her hair, only delaying to ensure he trapped none of it with the blindfold as he tied it firmly behind her head. "If this doesn't work for you...if there is no way you can possibly enjoy it, or live with it..." He reached for her left hand, taking her wrist and guiding it down into the left cuff on the panties she was still wearing, buckling it around her securely. "...then we will talk about it, understood? Don't give up hope, little nightingale, when you don't even know what it is you want, what you need. I like to think I can spot a girl that just needs the doors opened for her, a guide to show her the way. I know it seems like an impossible choice, accepting this in order to give us a chance or hoping we can find a way to be together without it but..." He took her right hand, and chuckled, leaning down to kiss her neck just below her ear, holding her hand in his own. "...tell me, princess..." Smiling, he squeezed her hand and guided it to the cuff. "...when did you last let your heart decide?" Buckling the cuff around her wrist he was chuckling by her ear, amused by the quote. With her cuffed and helpless, he had so many ideas but one stood out above the rest. He reached up, trailing his hand up her spine towards her head before grabbing her hair firmly and pulling her backwards from his knee and onto the bed, onto her back. He was leaning over her in an instant, moving so fast the bed didn't even bounce.

One hand was by her head, the other was on her stomach, the fingertips barely grazing her.
"I can go up from here..." He started to trace her soft, pale flesh with the tips of his fingers as he moved his hand upwards, being careful not to let them touch her bare breasts, going round them instead as he lightly followed the trail around and up her side, then down her arm. "Or I can go down here..." His fingers followed her arm down to it's cuff then sideways, along her hip, over her navel, circling her belly button and then lower...before veering to the side, to her right thigh and tickling along down it towards her knee before hopping to the left and back up her inner thigh. "Cuffed like that, I don't think you can fight me off, can you, little nightingale? How does it feel?" As he had almost reached her panties, he skirted round them again, up her other hip, up her side, along her ribcage then up, tracing a single finger up between her breasts, careful not to touch either of them but to drive a path between and over her throat. "How does it feel to be helpless? To know your fate is in my hands, that you can't even see what I'll do next?" He pulled his hand away and was silent, he didn't even breathe, carefully moving so it didn't disturb the bed around her...till his lips touched hers and he kissed her, chastely at first, then more insistently. His tongue probed at her lips, he made a soft growl with his throat as he pulled back, looking down at her...so beautiful, so pure...Ava was truly new to this, he could see it in her, could see how delicate his fiery tempered little nightingale truly was when she was so vulnerable. His reached down to run his thumb over her bottom lip, then pushed it gently inside her mouth, chuckling. "I want to try something for you. There may be pain, only a little, and...I may touch you in those places I have so far avoided...but it's a gentle approach, you won't be harmed, and you know your safeword." He chuckled. "Well, your safe phrase. I swore to you I wouldn't touch you sexually though, without your permission, so..." He pressed down on her tongue with his thumb. "Will you give me your consent?"

Last edited:
He was so kind to her. The thought slipped into her mind as his hand cupped her cheek. She was starting to see that more now, the first night slowly melting into the background. His previous examples and the ones she'd suffered even before being understood. Christian seemed to know that he couldn't just expect her to get it, she had feared he might be that man she'd met the night before once more. It had been a small fear, but a fear nevertheless. Pulled into him, Christian took time to think about his answer before slowly explaining. Ava thought about each as he listed them, judging her own feelings on the matter. Ava doubted she was a masochist and figured she was likely the last of the options presented, though there was perhaps a small mix of the second. The gentle touches, and the kiss also helped to soothe her. She'd felt silly asking; it could be scary to show how little one knew, to admit so openly. She was still scared, but she had been honest when she offered to try it. It was not quite the same, but it was almost like a new food. She could just say she didn't think she'd like it, but trying it would tell in truth how she felt.

Ava nodded shyly and looked up at his profile. Here, cuddled beside him, the way he spoke with gentleness, Ava felt small. It was a pleasant experience. A soft giggle left her and while perhaps a human wouldn't notice as the tension slowly leaked away, Christian might. Ava was still scared, it lingered in her body, but he was helping her relax as much as she was able. Gasping, Ava shifted along Christian's thigh, though just a little, legs on either side of it. "To Infinity and Beyond" Ava repeated it softly and nodded, showing him she understood. "Will you be mad, or unhappy?" He said he'd stop, but not how he'd feel about being made to. It was a ripcord that would allow her to escape, should she need it. Ava appreciated it, though she had been unsure if she would be offered one. She saw the blindfold before he settled it over her eyes, darkening her world. A small smile curled on her lips and she shifted slightly, leaning back against him. Her body moved with ease as he pulled her wrist into the cuff, not resisting him in the slightest. The only movement were her fingers brushing along his thigh lightly.

Ava was trying to relax, see how she felt about this. Christian's lips brushed her skin she sighed, the sound pleasant. "Am I the first you'd have to teach?" She was curious.. Ava wasn't stupid and Christian had made it clear that he was far from pure. He'd had his share of women, the number likely daunting in truth. A small part of her hoped that all had come knowing and this would be something the two of them shared. Hand in his, her had shifted in his, Ava's fingers lacing with his. She returned the small squeeze with a smile. "I know you're quoting Disney, but feel free to call me princess more" Her cheeks flushed some, but what harm was there in telling him she'd liked the honorific? The chuckle had made her shiver though that feeling was chased away by his hand in her hair. Gasping, Ava whimpered softly as Christian used her hair as a handle to move her off his thigh to the bed.

Her sense of sight dulled, Ava could feel Christian in a way, though she had no idea if she was right. Feather light, his touch earned him more shivers, teeth holding her lower lip captive. How he avoided her breasts was not missed as his fingers trailed down her arm. A giggle left her as his fingers traced her navel, squirming slightly from the ticklish sensation. His question made her smile. "I do believe my first night you made that clear Christian. Even the space I created between you and I was nothing but a delusional comfort." She shook her head some and closed her eyes; having them open didn't matter. "I know that's not really what you meant though. I couldn't say honestly. I... Trust you not to hurt me.. or rather harm?" While there was a question, it wasn't about what she said, more she was unsure if the answer was correct now. "More than that though" Because it would have been futile even unbound "The fact that" She shivered again as his finger trailed up between her breasts. Ava nodded as he asked what she had been about to say. "The fact I can't see is... nice?" Was it nice though? She didn't dislike it and it left her longing to see his face, his reactions to her words or her little trembles. However, it left a mystery and an air of uncertainty that she found... appealing. "It's a bit frustrating" She admitted, still thinking on it. "But, I think I do like it.." She smiled slightly. "Even if not knowing what you will do next, or how you're reacting is a touch maddening"

A small gasp left Ava as his mouth found hers. The start of the kiss chaste before he deepened it. The probing of his tongue and his growl parting her lips slighting. Ava was new to most of what Christian showed her, wanted from her. This was no different when he kissed her. She blushed, wondering if he knew this to be a fact, or merely suspected. The thumb he ran over her bottom lip had been kissed and her mouth had parted at the instance of pressure, the digit slipping into her mouth. Ava was unsure how to react, so she instead allowed herself to follow her budding sexual instinct; Ava's tongue brushed along the pad of his thumb tasting salt and the clean taste of skin, though she couldn't resist the gentle nip that followed. She bit his thumb harder, though only a touch as he pushed on her tongue, requesting her consent. Ava considered his request, if only for a moment before nodding. Her heart raced, the fear spiking again. She had to trust him. He said there would be a little pain, perhaps some touching... She had agreed to try though and she wouldn't limit Christian as he explored this with her.

Every touch he afforded her was careful, measured, his eyes on her for the slightest reactions to ensure that Ava wasn't going to freak out on him; it was a delicate process and one he had never had to honestly consider before, but Christian knew how important this was for them, how he had to make sure that above all else she was comfortable. Even before she had agreed, when she had been asking questions, he had been as candid as he could with his answers, tried to give her all the information because he had learned that's the kind of girl she was, she needed to know these things and come to her own conclusion. Trying to force things...it wasn't going to work, not for her. It seemed to be working; his softer tone had drawn a giggle from her, he had felt her relaxing, he felt trust...she trusted him. It made sense even despite the rough start they had endured, his bad first impression...he could still do what he had said, still force her but it was the last thing on his mind now. "Mad? That you used your safeword? No, little nightingale, not at all." Again his tone was soft, warm, and he smiled down at her, let her see that he wasn't even in the ballpark of mad while he thought of it. "I won't be mad, happy, or disappointed. I might be horny..." He had laughed softly as he had said it. "But that is not your concern. This isn't about me, what I'm happy with, I know myself, my sexuality, my boundaries. I know what I'm comfortable with and what makes me tick, I know what I want and what I need. You don't have that luxury yet, you're like a blank canvas..." He'd ran his hand down her side, gentle and hopefully reassuring as he used words that she might be familiar with, comfortable with. "When you paint on a blank canvas, the first brushstrokes can define the whole painting...yours by the sounds of it were not very good, they left a mark on you that spoiled your appetite for this side of me, this thing I crave. All I ask is that you try and let me turn them into something beautiful, let me try and leave my own mark on you. Close yourself off from your past experiences and let me show you what it can be like to put yourself in the hands of another."

As she had sighed, he had chuckled and nodded.
"Yes...I have taught things to others but not like this, every woman I have brought to my bed has had some desire for this at the very least and known what they liked, have willingly and eagerly given themselves in to it...teaching how to let go is not something I have ever had to do, showing them what the essence of it is. Only you." Another chuckle had been drawn from him as he had cuffed her second wrist, her words making him smile. "Princess, huh. Interesting...very interesting, Ava." He knew Dominants that used that title, had met them at least, had heard of the practices but it was never something he had embraced. Just not his style, but then he had never kept a submissive. Those he had multiple encounters with usually worked for him, or met him frequently enough but they were never his, which was what that subset of the lifestyle often required as a base to be strong. With Ava...perhaps. As he had touched her, teased her, he had answered her comments as best he could too, with a smile she couldn't see and no small amount of gentle laughter while his fingers had danced along their path. "No, princess, not like that. That's a different kind of helpless." His fingers had been just barely grazing her breasts, he had been watching her hands carefully. "I mean the frustration of wanting to touch but being unable to...is it not fantastic? Of not being able to stop my hands going where they please, not because you want to fight but because your body wants to move or you are worried about where I might touch next. Of being restrained, unable to put up even the slightest defence even if you are overpowered, or if you weren't." He'd leaned down to whisper it in her ear, his tongue flicking out to graze the lobe. "Unable to even see, not where I will touch next, not the smile on my face, where I'm looking. I can see you...all of you. Nothing is hidden from me, not your slightest reaction, princess. How does that feel?"

Speaking of reactions, the one to his question had been the most important, he had felt it a good idea to make sure she was still okay with him touching her like that and had been rewarded with a nod. Almost immediately his hand had found her right breast, his thumb gently passing over her nipple, feeling the hardness there, smiling.
"Do your best to relax for me, little nightingale. You know your safeword and you know I want you to enjoy this, I'm not going to suddenly harm you. Put yourself in my care, and trust in me." While his hand moved from breast to breast, thumb flicking over nipples and fingertips circling them his other hand was in his bag, finding the next item he wanted. taking the small vibrator out. Angling it perfectly, he pulled his hand from her breast only to slide the vibrator down into her panties, taking great care not to touch her with his own fingertips as he slid it into place. "I need to get something else, princess. Be a good little girl and wait for me here, I shan't be long." Pulling his hand free, he searched the bag once more for the remote control, turning the device on to a medium setting and placing the remote down on the bedside table as it sprung to life, vibrating against her clit, against her folds. Leaning down he gave her a peck on the lips and smirked. "Try not to wriggle off the bed, don't hurt yourself before I have the chance to explore you more." Leaving her there, he moved quickly through the house and down to the kitchen, grabbing the items he needed before hurrying back, though even with his speed he wasn't rushing, leaving her for almost five minutes before entering the room as silently as he could. The next thing she would feel or hear would be the ice cube delicately placed on her navel, accompanied by the soft laughter. "Miss me, pet?" Leaving it there, he was in his bag once more, taking out a few more items and laying them on the bed one by one.

The first he picked up while the vibrator buzzed away was a candle, lightly scented with lavender and made specially for BDSM purposes with a lower melting point, he lit it and placed it on the bedside table.
"How are you feeling now? Do you feel even more helpless? Less so? Still scared? Talk to me, Ava. I need to know these things, and remember your safeword. I am playing with your body but you're still in control here. You have the power to end this if it becomes too much." Picking up the bottle of whiskey he had brought up from the kitchens he opened it and took a mouthful, deliberately not swallowing as he set the bottle down and instead picked up the candle. Climbing onto the bed he carefully straddled her waist, shifting to get comfortable, feeling the strength of the vibrator beneath him as he leaned down over her. First, he let a little wax fall from a decent height, landing on her nipple, then quickly pulling the candle back he pressed his lips to hers, letting the whisky flow into her mouth along with his tongue as he kissed her fiercely. Pulling back, more wax was drizzled onto her other breast while he picked up the ice cube with his free hand, trailing it up her stomach. "And this? Does it hurt too much? Too little? Do you want more? Less? Forgive me for the whisky...I thought you might want something to calm your nerves." He was banking on the vibrator making the pain feel more manageable as he let more wax fall down onto her, her stomach this time as he started to spell out her name while the ice cube he pressed against her randomly, trailing it a little across her flesh before lifting it and bringing it down elsewhere. He shifted on her again, growing aroused as he reached to set the candle down, his now free hand cupping one of her breasts, thumb brushing away the hard wax. The moment the nipple was no longer encased in it he leaned down and his lips found it, sucking gently, teeth capturing it, tongue flicking over the hardened teat before he bit down a little harder, his fangs safely retracted and no blood drawn. Pulling back, he chuckled and placed the ice cube on her lips before he started to run his hand over her other breast, removing the wax again.

Patience might not have been Christian's strong suit, Ava didn't know him well enough to be sure, but with her? He took his time and explained in a measured voice. Each question she asked was given an answer that was clearly thought out. It helped relax her as much as his answers did. His smile had been warm and reassuring. Each small part of his effort to help ease her into this experiment helped relax her just a touch more. Ava didn't think she could shake the fear completely, but she did trust Christian. It was a large part of this. She tried to not listen to the small scared voice that threw the night before at her. He'd decided not to break her, she reminded herself. Had he wanted to, she could see no purpose to telling her he wouldn't only for him to turn around and do so. Another small smile curled on her lips when he compared her to a canvas that the other had already left their mark on and he was the artist, trying to figure out how to fix their blundering brush strokes.

She blushed softly and nodded, she had liked the term, though she couldn't have said why; it might have been as simple as it appealed to her, end of story. She also liked that she would be the first he truly trained. Was that the right word? It didn't matter. It would be something that they shared together, a bonding experience no other had formed with him. Her head tilted some, though she couldn't see and could only feel and hear, his words slowly opened her thinking. After a moment she nodded.
"Yes" Biting her lower lip she thought how best to explain why. "I know we will not have sex now" She smiled some. "For you promised to stay clothed." She was clearly trying for him, with everything she had. "I pictured the first time I was touched, it would be a mutual exploration." In Ava's imagination, she had pictured sharing this sort of experience, learning one another's bodies. "I want to touch you back. You will learn how I react to things, long before I can learn the same" There was a slight wistfulness to her voice, but she just accepted this. Her hands lay relaxed at her side for now, for the moment most of his touches just earned him blushing.

Shivering as he whispered in her ear she nodded again.
"I do wish I could see your face too. I am not so much worried about where you will touch next, at least not at the moment." And she wasn't. Ava knew he'd touched her and while it wasn't how she had ever pictured this, she found she was enjoying it. So far at least. She shifted against the bed as much as she was able and blushed as he called her princess. "Other than what I said about wanting to see before, the fact that you can see all of my reactions doesn't bother me" A smile on her lips. "It's a bit unfair" Ava knew that was sort of the point. It was meant to be one sided like that, for her to just experience and put herself in his care.

When he asked her to confirm that he was allowed to touch her and she had nodded, shyly, Christian wasted no time. He cupped the weight of her breast, the wealth of it a bit less than a handful for him. The pad of his thumb slightly rough as it rubbed against her nipple. Ava inhaled and bit her lower lip, her hands shifting in the restraints now, fingers curling slightly. Her nipple reacted to the touch eagerly, her body clearly enjoying the sensation. Nodding as he told her to relax, she let go of her lower lip, trying to do as he asked. She trusted him, but the feeling of his thumb lingered. Her cheeks flamed to life as his hand slid into her panties. While he never touched her with his fingers, he placed something rounded and smooth against her. Her cheeks were still bright pink when Christian told her he needed to fetch something else, to be good and he wouldn't be long. She was fairly certain of what he'd slipped into her panties even if she'd never played with one before.

She didn't have to wait long before her suspicion was confirmed. Gasping, her hands curled into fists and Ava whimpered softly. Squirming against the bed she didn't answer when he warned her not to squirm on the bed before he'd had a chance to play with her. Her hips wiggled and Ava was unsure if she wanted to press into the vibrating little head or pull away. The pleasure was confusing to say the least. Pressed against that sensitive little pearl it felt good, but almost too good. Left alone, she was squirming in place panting ever so slightly as she danced against the bed, she couldn't escape it, couldn't press it closer... she was trapped in a maddening place. Ava didn't hear him enter and was only aware of his return when he placed the ice cube on her belly button. Ava gasped
"Fuck, it's cold" Ice was cold, that was real intelligent...

When Christian if she had been missing him, Ava answered in a playful manner… Not bold, but just who she was. She hissed at him softly, the sound feline like. She could smell and hear the flick of a lighter and after a moment the faint scent of lavender. Ava knew it was a candle and her mind searched her limited knowledge base for what the candle could be for. She came up with nothing and frowned slightly. His question distracted her and her head turned towards the sound of his voice. Her cheek scarlet as she answered him.
“Horny” It was embarrassing to admit it out loud. She nodded “Yes” She felt more at his mercy unable to stop or change what was happening. Ava shook her head no when he asked if she was scared. “No… apprehensive?” She nodded and tried to explain. “Not knowing makes me feel nervous. Not bad, not good. Just… wary?”

She was trying to put it into words, to do as he asked. She felt the bed shift, the sharp smell of alcohol and his body settling over her own. Whimpering as the toy pressed against her shifted ever so slightly. A hiss of pain left her lips and by the wrinkle of her brow, he could likely picture her eyes squinching at the pain. It burned for a moment before fading to a slight ache and then vanishing. That all happened as his mouth pressed to hers and the whisky he’d been holding in his mouth passed into her own. Ava hadn’t been expecting it and coughed as she swallowed. Kissing him back, she whimpered again, unable to really squirm with his firm weight over her hips, but she still tried. A small cry left her, more of shock than pain, though it did hurt when the larger amount of wax trailed along her breast. The ice cube making goosebumps rise in its wake. Biting her lower lip as he pulled back she tried to fight off a soft moan that threatened to escape her. The vibrations hadn’t ended, not when he’d poured wax, kissed her or played with the ice. It was a confusing mix of sensations and her body as well as her mind were unsure of how to process it.

Blushing she looked to the side, though she couldn’t see. Her fingers flexing at her side Ava suddenly felt very shy. She… She had liked it. She knew he wanted her to answer him but it was easier said than done. She nodded, shook her head and nodded a little twice. She had been trying to work up the courage to speak when more wax fell and she inhaled sharply and that moan she’d been holding back on left her throat. The moment it had she blushed deeply and clamped her mouth shut. Squirming as the ice and wax played along her skin, she whimpered and even moaned again, much to her embarrassment. Ava didn’t know why she felt almost ashamed for enjoying what he was doing. Her mind had been wired to see such things as wrong, society telling her as much, but she liked it.

Whimpering, that seemed to just now be a noise she made when he touched her, the sound pleased and perhaps a touch confused. The wax was brushed from her nipple and his mouth covered it not even a second later. This moan she couldn’t muffle, couldn’t stop as Christian teased it. Ava’s back arched and her hands curled into fists, struggling against the restraints. She cried out when he bit down on her nipple, his name was whimpered in a breathless tone. She wouldn’t be able to say more as he placed the ice cube on her lips. His hand moved to her other breast and she could only guess he would do it again. Her hips lifted and her back squirmed against the bed.

Even as he committed the fact that Ava very much liked the term princess to memory, Christian remembered how he had reassured her before he had ever touched her, after blindfolding the young artist. "No, we will not have sex now..." He remembered how he had grinned, invisible to her because of the blindfold though he had been sure she would be able to picture it, hear the sound of his smile in his voice. "...no matter how much you beg for it. Just what kind of man do you think I am?" Looking down at her now as she squirmed beneath him, feeling her every movement, the ice cube resting on her lips as her back arched, pushing up her breasts like two perfect little targets for him to focus his assault on, he chuckled and thought back to what she had told him about her old expectations. What she had said had gone unanswered at the time but it wasn't an unreasonable thing to expect as one grew up, that their first sexual exploration would be mutual. Very few people likely expected to be restrained for the first time they were touched, never mind blindfolded. She'd gone on to complain about how unfair it was that he could see her reactions but she couldn't see his, causing him to chuckle at the time. "So you wish you could see me watching you blush, is that it, princess? You are blushing quite beautifully...and you look delicious, almost naked, Ava...most certainly good enough to eat." He let her figure out whether he was hinting he wanted to tease down her panties and use his tongue on her, or whether he was saying he wanted to feed from her. He knew that if he did either right now he might be able to convince her to let him do more...but he had promised not to do at least one without permission and the other...he technically had consent, but in the spirit of gentle exploration and showing her what BDSM could bring to her and not taking advantage of the permission she had given, he had let the opportunity pass.

Watching her squirm, he had merely laughed at her exclamation that the ice was indeed cold, shaking his head as he had grabbed what he needed, taken his mouthful of whiskey and delivered it by mouth only to have her cough, drawing yet another chuckle from him.
"Poor thing, I should warn you next time, huh?" On his lips he could taste the undertones of sugar and vanilla beneath the sharp, smoky taste of the whisky he had kissed her with, grinning down at her as he played with his toys with precise, measured aim, both ice and hot wax being used to keep her from every knowing what was coming next, and where. "Horny, little nightingale? Well you got your wish...did you not say you wanted to lust after me of your own accord, not tricked nor drugged by my feeding from you?" He had leaned down to growl softly in her ear. "I haven't bitten you yet...this is all you, princess. How does that make you feel? Knowing I can do this to you, make you feel like this, alive, needy..." He had kissed her neck, letting his fangs grow just to brush against the delicate flesh, a reminder that he could sink them into her if he was less than honourable. He wasn't. He pulled back and smiled warmly. "Nervous is okay, this is a huge milestone for you...your first time being touched sexually by another, yes? And you are trusting me, giving in to my desires..." The way she was squirming beneath him now made him feel it was more than just that, and he was excited, the trepidation he had felt earlier was starting to melt away more and more as time had passed and she had reacted more than favourably to his touches and teases. Her first moan, the one she hadn't been able to hold back like the rest...it had been angelic music to his ears, a sound of lust, of wanting, of desire that didn't come from wishing alone...she had to feel it, she had to be enjoying being at his mercy in some way, as frustrating as it looked to by judging by the way her hands clenched and unclenched. As she arched her back, shortly after he had his lips around her nipple, he was busy clearing the wax from her other nipple. "You're enjoying this." It wasn't a question, it was a simple statement of fact. "That makes me happy...do you see now? I want to hear you say it, I want you to tell me the truth. Is this so bad, princess? Is the pain really so awful? Are my desires for you so repugnant? It doesn't seem like that is how you feel." Leaning down he took her other nipple between his teeth, gentle as his lips wrapped around, his tongue brushed over the head...and his bit sharply again, only momentarily before he released the bite and kissed his way higher, up her chest, along her neck, right up to her ear.

"
You're right, it is a little one sided...a lot of it is like this though, that frustration is the fun part, but...I am not an unfair man, so I will let you have a one time gift...if you like." His hand came up, around her throat, fingers sliding behind her head and his thumb making sure she couldn't turn as he spoke softly, directly into her ear. "When I am done showing you that not all pain is bad, that submission needn't be scary, or cruel...I will wear that blindfold. I'll let you bind my wrists to the bedpost, I have silver chains that would weaken me so you can feel entirely confident I won't be escaping...I'll put my trust in you, like you did for me, and you may explore to your hearts content, with a few rules in place." He grinned and nipped at her earlobe. "I'll let you explore me, see all of my reactions like I can see yours, even play with my toys though I don't expect you to get the same enjoyment that I do...I know how much you're enjoying this, you're making it very clear...I'll even let you choose how I am, clothed or unclothed. Any preference?" He turned her head towards him and kissed her again on the lips, a soft, gentle kiss where he first took the ice into his own mouth then pushed it into hers slowly before he pulled back, straightening his back to look down at her vulnerable body once more, her own name on her stomach in wax, her stiff, erect nipples, her arching back. "Does that sound fun, princess? Would you like that?" He leaned to the side, reaching to grab a pair of nipple clamps from his bag. They weren't the clover clamps he usually favoured, though they did have a decent bite to them he didn't want to overwhelm her with too much pain when she had so nervously accepted his request to try it for him, and he took careful aim, opening both and deftly, accurately attaching both at the very same time to her breasts. Grinning as she reacted, he pressed his rear down to put more weight on the vibrator still doing it's work inside the panties. "Mmmm, those suit you...just a little more pain, but what of the pleasure, Ava? Is the pain so bad when you get to enjoy what comes with it? What of the helplessness, the frustration...does it not heighten every touch, every sense? Answer me, little one. I want your feedback, I want to tailor this to you, I am good at reading the body of a submissive, needy little thing like yourself but making you tell me how you feel is so much fun in itself..." He gave a small tug on the chain connecting the two clamps, using it to steady himself while he reached for the candle again. Plenty of wax had accumulated in it, and he very carefully tilted it to start writing beneath her name.

First a heart symbol, filled in with the same red wax, then beneath it he started to write his own name in smaller letters, taking his time, trying to make the lines as steady as he could despite any movements she might make, and brushing away any errors with his thumb. When he was finally done, he placed the candle down once more and reached into his pocket, producing his phone and unlocking it, the click sounding through the room.
"I'm sorry, I just have to have something to remember this by...to commemorate your very first time beneath me like this..." He had a feeling she would protest but by the end of the night he would be willing to delete it if she had an issue...right now he wanted her to feel powerless, embarrassed, shy. He set up camera mode and aimed, capturing a perfect photo from his place straddling her waist, one of her chest with the clamps, her blushing cheeks, blindfold somewhat protecting her identity and of the words on her stomach and navel. Ava :heart: Christian. Laughing he locked the phone again, reaching to place it on the bedside table where the candle was burning before grabbing his bag once more. Inside it was the last of his toys, at least the ones he planned to use tonight. He had considered a gag, he so loved the look of a pair of beautiful lips like hers around a nice sized ball gag, but wanted her to be able to speak to him tonight, in case she needed her safe word. He pulled out an item he had used on one of the maids once and enjoyed so much he had kept it despite not being one of his own toys. Sitting up straighter, he took aim...then the feather duster was touched to her side just along her ribs, dancing over her as he smirked and chuckled at the helpless girl beneath him. "Just a little longer, princess, and I will free you, let you have a measure of control back. You've been a good girl for me...my good girl." The duster was pulled back, moved over to tickle her other side as he reached and lifted her blindfold, letting it rest on her forehead so he could look into her eyes, smiling. "Well hello there, little princess. Did you miss me?" Even though she could see again he was still tickling her, he wanted her to see what he was doing with the duster, to try and avoid it, to know how futile it was.

Last edited:
When they had first met and even their second meeting, Ava might have questioned if the man above her had a sense of humor. She hadn't known him very well and even knew she might know him as well, but she was starting to understand him, at least in some. "A fiend, that kidnaps young girls and then has his way with with them?" Her tone was clearly playful, trying to smooth out the way that they had come together. "Besides, you're a vampire" Her smile was soft, her head tilted towards his voice. When he had complained about the unfairness of it all and he had answered her with a smile in his voice, even as he playfully teased her. Ava might have been more or less innocent when it came to sex, but the implication was clear and she couldn't help but squirm at the threat. To her, it only meant one thing, because she trusted him. He wouldn't bite her because she hadn't given him permission.

She was actually happy for the blindfold as he mocked her softly and she rolled her eyes safely behind the blindfold; something told her such an action while he was playing with her would not be allowed to pass without some form of retaliation. There was more, but the part that stood out was him using her own words against her. The fact that she desired his touch without the tick of his fangs. Her blush had been vibrant and she frowned slightly. The growl of his voice when he told her this was all her, how did it feel knowing he was responsible. How did it make her feel? Ava was silent for a moment as she gave the question thought. She liked it, that was by far the simplest answer, there was more though. She did feel helpless and perhaps a little scared at how easily her body seemed to want his. It also scared her that she didn't want him to stop, at least not yet.
"I like it so far, I am a little scared, but not so much of you but how..." Ava fell silent for a moment. "How my body reacts" Gasping as he teased the tender column of her neck, the razor sharp tips causing Ava to shiver. When Christian questioned her she nodded. "Yes" Another nod and blush accompanying his statement.

The conversation lapsed as Christian explored her body, captured her nipple in his teeth and then... Ava had moaned. She'd tried to hold it in, but she could as the pleasure and pain mingled into one sensation. There had been a momentary reprieve as he brushed the wax from her nipple, the little flakes of wax scatting at the intrusion until nothing but the tender nipple was left. When he told her she was enjoying it, Ava had blushed once more. She was. She could feel the little wand buzzing away, the curl of his breath over her other nipple. She blushed and the stubborn part of Ava wanted to argue this with him, there was something else though, that compelled her to tell the truth. "No, it's not repugnant." She was enjoying this, but that stubbornness wouldn't allow her to say much more than "I am" She didn't comment on his question. Ava knew this was just a taste, it might not all be this enjoyable. There would still be pleasure and pain, but pain might when out and pleasure be given later. He'd said as much before. Any thoughts she might have in regards to the pleasure and pain were pushed away by his teeth around her nipple. Biting her lower lip, she whimpered softly as his tongue brushed the tip of her nipple, gasping as he bit down, a cry of pain leaving her. It was over as quickly as it had happened and Ava whimpered again.

Ava could feel as his body shifted and he made the offer of a gift. Whatever she had expected it wasn't that. That shock was undoubtedly felt and seen. Her eyes opened wide and though hidden her brows lifted and her mouth opened in a small o. Along with her face her body stiffened for a moment underneath him. He was offering to let her explore him, much like he had explored her, bound and blindfolded and a choice of clothed or not. her cheeks turned pink yet again and she bit her lower lip. Her head had been held in place by his hand and thumb, not allowing her to turn her head. She liked that, the way he did that to keep her in place. When he turned her face towards him, before she could answer him the kiss was chaste almost chaste when compared to the way he'd kissed her before. This time however she found the ice cube in her mouth. Perhaps she wasn't meant to chew on it.. But Ava did, her mouth dry. She didn't quite know how she wanted him, but she did like the idea. Nodding she sucked on a fragment of ice. "Yes"

She heard the sound of the chain between the clamps and frowned slightly while sucking on the ice. The confusion was dismissed whens he felt the sharp bite of the clamps. Her mouth opened and she cried out, even as Christian created more pleasure, pushing the toy closer to her clit with the pressure of his body. A moan followed the sound of pain and she whimpered, hands curled into fists. The clamps hurt, a more contestant source of pain. It didn't fade like his teeth did, her nipples sandwiched between the rubber jaws of the clamp. Ava's hands struggled against the cuffs... Whimpering she squirmed, eyes tightly closed behind her blindfold. She didn't know, his question one she couldn't answer easily. She liked this, disliked it.. but the pleasure was helping to take the edge from the pain. "I both like and hate it" She'd started to answer him, for he demanded the answer. "It's not.." When he pulled on the chain she cried out, her voice echoing in the room. "Ahhhhh!!!" Whimpering softly she shook her head. The immediate pain vanished leaving her nipples aching. "It's not so bad" Her voice held a touch of pouting and she whimpered again, trying to wiggle her hips. All in all, this hadn't helped with her feeling horny, it had just made it worse. That had to be the answer then, she did like it. She was still scared of it, what pain he'd bring. Not all of it would have pleasure like this attached, but would the pleasure he offered later be worth it? Sulky, Ava couldn't help but saying "That hurt Christian" Like the ice being cold, it was an obvious fact.

Hissing through her teeth as she felt the wax, she struggled slightly. The was was actually what she liked the most, the wax at least so far. It hurt, but it was flashes of pain and then a slight burn that lingered and then just tightness as the wax dried on her skin. When he shifted and then spoke, Ava shook her head quickly. "Christian! No!" She didn't want him taking a picture of her like this... She give a damn about the reason. Her cheeks were bright pink and she struggled against her bonds. The idea of him having a picture of her like this? It was embarrassing and suddenly Ava felt every shy. "Please don't.." She heard the click of the photo and then the lock of the phone. Whimpering Ava's head turned away from him, clearly pouting. Clearly unhappy with him she made a small hmph at him when he said just a little longer. She didn't want there to be a picture of her like this... While she doubted he'd show anyone, had it not been him, she'd have been more worried. She was still pouting even as the brush of the feather duster tickled along her side. Squirming she turned her face toward him, still frowning, though... there was something happening as the soft feathers tickled along her side and finally she giggled, squirming. "Stop!" Some of her anger and pouting still there but it was quickly fading as she giggled again.

Blindfold lifted her eyes narrowed and she shook her head. "Buttface.. Delete it" Though her tone was almost stern, it was a question, the lilt at the end showing it to be as much. Her eyes moved to the feather duster and she tried to avoid it's many feathers as the brushed against her side, giggling and squirming, chasing her anger away with each stroke until her sides and face ached from giggling. "Ah.. stop, please!!" Squirming she laughed, breathless, the toy still vibrating away, giving pleasure with this playful teasing. Panting softly she tried, even knowing moving wouldn't matter. It did emphasis that she couldn't escape him and she was indeed at his mercy. Biting her lower lip she giggled and squirmed. "I... can't... breathe!"

Christian had chuckled and nodded, taking the time to stroke his hands over her cheek. "Yes, a fiend that kidnaps young girls and has his way with them. Is that what you think of me now, little nightingale?" He hadn't taken offence, far from it, a smile on his face as he had gone on to play with her, with the wax, the clamps, with her body and his phone. The clamps first, her answer to them had made him laugh, shaking his head as he had replied to her. "Well of course it hurts princess, they are nipple clamps. It's pressure...but you're in no danger, and you know your safeword, do you not?" He had tugged on the chain lightly again, smiling as he gauged her reactions to everything he did. "Both like it, and hate it. Tell me more...why do you like it, why do you hate it? Not just the pain itself but I want to know how it makes you feel as a whole...you seem to be pouting at me, for exerting the power you have given me. You have to understand that when you give me such, I will use it, yes? When you put yourself at my mercy and I want to cause you pain, I will do so." He had leaned in and kissed her neck lightly, growled softly, the rumble in his voice close to her ear. "I will give you pleasure too, I will make you the center of my attention for both of our needs...it won't all be about pain. You can feel it, can't you? The pleasure, feel it building?" He chuckled again and kissed her cheek. "You know you will have to get used to answering questions for me. I'm a very vocal Dominant, and pouting because I want to know how you're feeling helps neither of us. Contrary to popular belief, I cannot read your mind. I need you, princess, to answer me when I ask you something."

And the photo...she clearly hadn't liked that part, telling him to stop as soon as she had heard his phone unlock. Again he had reminded her.
"You know your safeword...trust in me, princess. Nobody else is ever going to see this and if it's really a problem for you then I will delete it...later. After discussion." Ava was going to find that Christian wasn't the kind of Dominant that was going to let her push him around and frown at him for doing things that came naturally to him. He wanted to talk about them, to learn about her and what she did want, what she would like, and stubbornly refusing to comply or making it like pulling teeth to get a straight answer from her wasn't going to fly. He had smiled at how bright red her cheeks were, no doubt it was the first time a picture of her had been taken like this, almost naked, exposed, vulnerable. He had pecked her on the lips. "Trust me, Ava. Stop fighting me and relax, and use that safeword if you really feel you need to. Other than that, you will put yourself in my damn hands and try to enjoy it or this will not work." His tone was steady but soft, not angry, not upset. He was stating facts and had soon begun to tickle her with the duster and removed the blindfold, ignoring her pleas for him to stop while he had chased her body with it, her giggles music to his ears as she panted and wriggled beneath him. With his other hand he reached for her right breast, playfully twisting the clamp there as he took hold of it, stopping it from moving with the rest of her body as she tried to dance away from the feathers before unclipping it, letting the blood rush back into the tender nipple. "See? Not all pain...some of this can be quite fun, enjoyable for you. All of it ideally will be enjoyable for you...if you just give yourself to me. Be my princess, my little nightingale. Let me show you a whole new world, Ava, and embrace it." His hand had been moving to her other breast, creeping closer until that clamp too was removed. "Truly, what do you have to lose? I know you like how this feels...you just have to stop resisting and it will feel so much better."

Climbing down from his place, straddling her, he instead moved to lay beside her, on his side while he faced his feisty, combative ward. Closer, he could see the effects he had had on her, her face was flushed from laughter and from blushing, He tuned her head to face him, just a few inches from her she would be able to see now that he was smiling widely.
"You look delicious, Ava. You have experienced a little of what I have to offer now, the pain, the control...you know what it's like to be beneath me, helpless." His hand was moving down her body again, brazenly over her breasts and massaging them, toying with the nipples while he looked her in the eyes. "You know what it is to be mine, it may be just a taste but you also know I'm never going to do something that truly makes you uncomfortable. I'm never going to hurt you more than you can take, and I'm always going to be here to soothe it." His fingers traced the writing on her stomach, cracked and dried wax that he didn't know if she had even seen yet, or could read from her position. It was part of why he had taken the photo. "And the pleasure I can give. This is just a toy..." His hand slipped down to her panties and his fingers snuck beneath the waistband, finding the toy and pressing it more firmly against her, moving it gently up and down, just giving it the slightest of shifts. "I have other toys, more powerful...some that would go inside you...and I have my tongue..." He flicked his tongue out, catching the tip of her nose playfully and grinned at her. "I have my fingers..." As he said the word he had lifted the vibrator and left it buzzing as his fingers had pushed beneath it, taking it's place and sliding along the slick folds, teasing her entrance with practiced, deft skill, a single digit running up and down the length of it while his eyes remained steadfastly on hers. "And I have my cock..." At that word, he had pushed the finger inside her, growling softly. His cock was indeed present, straining to be relieved from his trousers as he toyed with her...all of the playing he had done had kept him firm, fully aroused, something to keep under control and more than once he had reminded himself that this was for her to be explored and to explore what she wanted, not for him to get what he clearly desired.

Hi finger curled upwards inside her as he leaned in to kiss her, softly, passionate and firm yet surprisingly delicate as his lips met hers and his tongue pried them apart, exploring her as his finger did the same until he pulled back, this time panting slightly himself despite not having any need to breathe. Pulling his hand from her panties, letting the vibrator fall back into place, he brought his finger to his lips, sucking it, tasting her, closing his eyes and groaning softly.
"I was right...delicious. Anyway...enough for now." Pulling his finger free, his hand went back down, this time working the buckle around her wrist. "I have given you a taste, it's up to you to decide if you can accept it or not." Freeing her one wrist, he had to lean closer to her so that he could reach the other on the far side of her body, unbuckling it the same way. "I did get my hopes up, you seemed to be more than enjoying what I was doing to you, and when I touched you just now you certainly felt like you enjoyed it...but you did resist too. You did pout at me, so...I cannot make that choice for you." He smiled at her as he freed her second hand and then rested his own on her stomach. "I also made you an offer of reciprocation, and gave you a choice. It's up to you if you want to take it, and how. I won't pressure you, Ava...princess. I won't push you anymore, this isn't for me to decide."

Perhaps she wasn't showing how she felt properly... Speaking while Christian played with her was hard. Articulating words into a sentence seemed nigh impossible while he toyed with her body, showing her what his world of desire was like. Ava truly found it pleasurable, even with the pain, but she was who she was. The pouting and stubbornness couldn't simply be washed away because he willed it so. A soft cry of pain left her lips as he pulled on the chain that linked her breasts together, nipples paying the price of the tug with throbbing pain. When he pushed her for an answer, she struggled against her restraints, brows drawing together as she tried to focus on his request. It wasn't just the toying, teasing and titillating of her body, but the embarrassment of admitting her feelings. In the world of BDSM, liking such things was seen as normal, but Ava had been outside that realm and struggled to admit she liked the pain as much as she hated it. That it was because it made him happy, the helplessness of it... She returned the growl but her was more frustrated. "You demand answers while making it hard to think!"

However, Ava did try for Christian. "I wasn't pouting just for the sake of pouting" She shifted under Christian and tugged at her restraints. "There is frustration, stubbornness and embarrassment that all play into the pout" This would have been a hard conversation period, it was made worse for her laying beneath him, mostly naked, with wax cracking along her skin, a toy placed against her clit and the clamps. The blindfold too was not favored for such a discussion. "I... I like it. It's embarrassing to say I like it." She shifted, a clear sign she would have likely been pacing had she been left to her own devices. "I like when the two sensations meet... I don't favor the pain, but.. for you" Ava's cheeks colored slowly, deepening with each confession. "I hate and like the helplessness" Her head turned away, lips frowning. "I hate that you make me say it when you said you could read it. Forcing me to admit it.." It was almost shameful and even that had a slight appeal, though in truth she wasn't the largest fan of laying her desires bare. Ava sort of understood why he forced it, he needed to know her feelings, but it could have been done some other time. She had been struggling when the took the picture, likely adding to her agitation over it.

Had she known his thoughts, she might have tried to correct them, she wasn't trying to do anything of the sort, but the consent for pictures had not been asked for. The consent had not been a blank check, it had been to show her, the image didn't play into that at all. His words only added to her frustration and for a moment, Ava felt like crying. She'd agreed to try to lean, but he pushed hard. She trusted him, or she wouldn't have allowed him to put her in this position to begin with. It felt unfair that he'd accuse her of not trying to, or not try and understand her struggle. They would have a talk after that was for damned sure... A shuddering breath left her and she blinked away the tears that threatened to fall and she did as he asked and just tried to let go, as if the task was that simple. Ava in truth wanted to just be able to let go, there was an odd feeling of wanting to make him proud of her... To know she did a good job. The tickling touch of the feather duster helped some of her fear fade, the anxiety and feelings she'd tried to bury allowed to be pushed down further as she just tried to be.

When he twisted the clamp while tickling she cried out in pain, the sensation radiating along her breast. Had she been able to flip him off easier, she would have. While the clamp had been removed, his words made a small spike of anger flashback. "Not quite the words I would have used" Whimpering softly as her nipple throbbed dimly as if remember the phantom touch of the clamp. His words were just confusing and she looked away, even as she giggled. How did one simply let go? She was trying, but there were roadblocks that kept popping up, ones she didn't even want to be there. It almost felt like trying and failing. She was trying to give in, to just be with him. Christian claimed she was resisting and she was, but she couldn't figure out how to stop. How did one just shut their mind down to it? Embrace it? If there was magic behind it, or a trick she'd have loved to know it. The experience was leaving Ava feeling raw. The second clamp removed finally, her nipples free from the pain.

When Christian Ava's eyes stayed closed for a moment, until she was sure she wouldn't just burst into tears. Even now, she could feel the toy, the remnants of pain, but his words haunted her. She had tried, was trying and his words just made her feel like she was failing.. Disappointing him. Squinching her eyes tightly together she opened them a second later. She could hear and see the smile, feel the ache in her side from giggling. She didn't feel any more sure than she had before it hard started, her eyes searching his. He'd never once sounded mad, that was true. His words had still hurt. Her eyes closed when his hands found her breasts, a soft whimper leaving her as the dull pain was brought back to the surface. Opening her eyes slowly she watched him, something in her eyes. She had liked it, no matter what he'd said during.. She liked this now. The softness was not all that was appealing, the way he spoke to her just as appealing.

She giggled when he licked the tip of her nose, unable to help herself as she smiled some. The toy pressed against her more firmly drawing a gasp at the end of her giggle. When his fingers brushed her, Ava stilled. Holding her breath as she watched his face. Her breath came in soft little puffs as he spoke, the combination of words and actions making her feel restless all over. This time, it was a better feeling than before. Eyes closing Ava kissed Christian back, soft little sounds slipping into his mouth as he explored her. Blushing she watched the finger that had been toying with her slide into his mouth, eyes sliding to the side as he proclaimed her delicious. Soon after, he freed her wrists and she shifted some. The soft glow he'd been rebuilding shattered with ease and she sat up looking away. How could she explain it to him? Explain her feeling in a way not only a man would understand, but a vampire used to just getting his way. Fuck if she knew. Turning her face to him she nodded some, a frown on her lips. "I did enjoy it and I didn't enjoy it... More than the actions though, it's your words I didn't like" She was trying to be honest. "I was trying to let go and you made me feel like I was failing" Once more her eyes slid away. "I suppose I was"

Ava bit her lower lip, face still turned from him. She had been looking forward to touching him, exploring him, even if it wasn't how she'd ever pictured doing so. She still wanted to... but she was unsure if she could while her emotions warred insider her, violent and turbulent. "I wasn't trying to be, I wanted to just be able to let go, but what you made sound like it should be easy, didn't come with such simplicity or it just being so." Turning to look at him, she pulled her knees to her chest, arms around her legs, cheek resting against her knees. "Did I do bad?" The question held so much vulnerability, uncertainty, fear. "I did like most of it, even if I struggled..." Her voice trailed off and Ava closed her eyes. "I do want the chance, but I am not sure if tonight..."

Listening to her explanation, watching her carefully, Christian could tell exactly how hard this was for her. Speaking her mind in this didn't come nearly as easy as it seemed to her at other times, his mind going back to how she had decimated him with words in the shower, to how she had torn though him at other times. She always seemed to know her mind but in this, she was torn and conflicted, finding it difficult to articulate. He smiled softly...tried to reassure her but he was afraid the damage was done...he didn't quite understand it, as new to this teaching as she was to learning...and he got the sense that his words had hurt her somehow. Even then he didn't know how, didn't get it, so he just listened while he had explored her. There was frustration in her tone even as she blushed, clearly embarrassed, and all he offered her was a hand on her cheek and a warm smile. "I see...I think I understand, a little...I'm sorry it's so hard for you, princess..." His own tone was slightly subdued, it still held his confidence but just a little doubt was starting to slip into it. "You're doing well...I promise, I know it's hard, I know...it's meant to be hard...such a good girl..." By the time she had finished and he had uncuffed her, she was frowning again. He joined her, just a little frown as he listened to her words. "You did and you didn't...you thought you were failing?" The way his tone lifted at the end, like he was shocked, was barely hidden. She had turned from him too, was facing away and had pulled her knees up to her chest and he moved along the bed, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her tightly to his chest. This wasn't right, something had gone wrong, something he had done had made her feel this way.

"Sweetie, no....it was never meant to be easy, I asked you to tell me how you feel knowing it would be hard...and you did. You found it difficult, but you were meant to...and you did it anyway. I..." He kissed the back of her head. "I was proud of you. I'm so sorry if I made you feel any differently. I didn't want to do that, I didn't want to..." He sighed, trying to find the words to answer her properly, suddenly acutely aware of how powerful just simple words on their own could really be with her. Never before had he had this problem, but he hadn't met anybody like her before either, and he knew she had issues with this, he had damn well known it and he had still been so firm with her, so adamant. Looking back, he could hear his own words echoing in his head, he could easily see how she could feel this way from them whether it had been his intention or not and that was scary to him. How easy he had let it happen. "You didn't do bad, Ava. You were fantastic, I...I think I did bad. I didn't let you know how much I was appreciating your efforts, I made it sound like you were resisting on purpose and I know you weren't, I know that, I just wanted you to let go and enjoy what was happening to you." Another sigh, and he rested his head on hers, his hand on her hip. He could still feel the vibrator buzzing against her, ignored for now, all the work he had done to drive her crazy forgotten in the moment while her emotions had welled up inside her. "You did nothing bad at all...I just didn't understand." He chuckled lightly in her ear, a nervous edge to his tone. "I guess I haven't ever met anybody like you...and I'm learning here too, maybe a little too slowly...but I am proud of you, princess, and I hope I haven't done anything to really break us. I just wanted to show you my world, I wanted to pull you into it with me."

Gently, he pulled her back, pushed her knees down so that she was on her back and he was leaning over her, looking down at her face. Using one hand he tilted her head to make her face him and smiled, smiled to show her that he wasn't upset, that he really was proud of her. In the corner of one of his eyes it was starting to turn watery, like he might cry, a red tint to it; vampires, when and if they cried, didn't cry clear tears, their tear ducts didn't work like that, making it all the more obvious when it was happening but his unbeating heart was breaking for her. Christian didn't cry, he never cried, but for her...he could feel that unfamiliar sensation as it built, just a single tear.
"I understand...the offer is still available, and I would love to give you the chance to explore too but I do understand...if you don't want to. Please don't be upset with yourself though, that's all I ask of you, little nightingale, because this is all my mistake. I'm the one who wasn't careful here, who misunderstood. I need help to learn too, I suppose." He reached down to brush her hair to the side, and leaned down to kiss her once more, softer, more chaste, he held her cheek until he pulled back and closed his eyes, trying to chase the tear away. "Thank you for trying your best for me, for not turning me away..."

It was perhaps shocking to her that Christian seemed to understand and almost regret his choice of wording. He clearly made an effort to soothe the hurt he had caused with words that didn't even come close the the pain he had played along her skin. The first soothing words coming in the form of good girl. When he asked her, almost unsure if she had truly thought she had failed him Ava turned to look at him, a soft nod offered. "Yes" She bit her lower lip, the tears she had been fighting so hard threatening to fall again. "You.. said I needed to just let go, stop resisting and I was trying and couldn't seem to just" He'd wrapped her in his arms and her tiny form trembled, but she shifted, leaning into him. "I'm sorry" He'd understood, knew why she was saying sorry and his tone softened as he corrected her, almost immediately. His lips brushed her hair and it was the last straw where her tears were concerned. Crying softly she nodded as he told her he had been proud of her.

She shifted in his arms, her tears wetting her cheeks and clinging to her dark lashes as she sniffled. She felt his body enfold hers more completely as his head rested on hers. Snuggled in as she was, with him trying to understand, struggling with his own issues she felt safe. Shaking her head some, she could feel as her silken locks tangled with his beard. She rubbed her head against his beard, enjoying the sensation. "You said before you'd never taught anyone like me. New to it all" Ava sniffled and rubbed at her eyes. "It makes sense that you'd have a hard time changing it, doesn't it?" She was defending him as he comforted her, a sigh leaving her. Pushed, so gently to laying once more she looked up at him, her chin guided by his fingers. She could see the smile, see the coloring change in his eyes. Lifting a hand, her thumb was gentle as she pressed it against his eyes, chasing his tears away before they could fall. "I.. did like it Christian." Her voice was soft, but sure, a tinge of embarrassment filling her cheeks. "We are not broken"

Leaning into his hand as he kissed her Ava let out a soft little sigh and bit her lower lip as he pulled back. "Could I have a rain check till tomorrow?" She didn't want to lose her chance to explore him, but she also wanted something else. "And instead tonight.." Her cheeks flushed brightly "We could watch a movie?" It was far more mundane than the play had been, but the idea of curling into him, doing something normal, much like the visit to McDonalds had been... "And maybe we can have chef make his version of chicken nuggets, for science, of course" She'd need to eat again, one meal a day wasn't enough and if she collapsed again, she doubted Christian would let the reason pass a second time. He wasn't a stupid man, if she collapsed frequently, he'd know something was wrong.

Still gazing up at him she smiled. "And if not okay to rain check it, I'd still like the movie, cuddles and food in its place." Ava felt bad that she hadn't expected him to understand. It was likely all that from the first night still weighing on her. Christian was trying for her though, as much as she was for him. It was then in that moment, that both her mind and heart came together as one. She knew that if he kept trying and she kept trying, his goal would come to pass. At least until she died. Her life expectancy was thirty, maybe forty, barring any complications. Arrhythmogenic was not kind to those who exerted themselves. If Christian was to listen to her heart regularly, he might notice that it had an usual rhythm. It would be hard to explain when her next appointment came to see her doctor... Christian would likely not allow her to go alone and she wondered if she could swear Dante to secrecy... Unlikely.

"Oh!" She tried to distract herself from her thoughts and the sadness that clung around them. "It has to be a Disney movie. No pillow though, you can cuddle me while we watch, and I promise not to tell the candlestick if you cry" She was being playful, trying to chase the ghosts that lingered around both their minds away with her joke. Ava tilted her head to one side and smiled some. "What is your favorite movie?" She wondered if it would bother him if she sang to the music or if he would even join in with her. Blushing she shifted on the bed. "May I take the toy out?"

"Shhh..I know, I know. You were trying...it was hard, right? Hard to let go?" Listening to her it was hard for him too, hard to understand. It was never a problem he had, it wasn't a problem he was used to facing in submissives he had brought to his bedroom either but she was new to this. There were teething problems that he just wasn't accustomed to facing. As she leaned into him he could feel the tension in her body, could feel her tremble beneath his touch. "I was wrong to say that, I really am sorry...I'm struggling too. You...you have nothing to be sorry for Ava." He pressed his lips to the top of her head, trying to comfort her further as he held her. All he had wanted was to be playful, to show her things he enjoyed, things he needed in his life and now she was crying in his arms. It had happened before too. In the shower the previous night he had planned to toy with her, to still concede to her boundaries but have some fun, enjoy his time with her and it had all erupted then too. This was proving difficult on levels he just hadn't anticipated, every time he thought they were starting to reach a stable footing, a mutual respect and even affection, when things seemed to be coming together...they collapsed. Was this really what it was meant to be like? Was this what falling in love felt like? He did feel he was falling for her, Ava was already dear to him, her company was growing to be something he dreaded losing, he liked verbally sparring with her and their little jokes, he liked how she wasn't afraid of him, not physically or of his position in life. She teased him at that damned fast food restaurant, in his own home, in his car in front of his closest servant...when she was alone with him. Nobody else ever did that.

Hearing her question, he nodded softly.
"A rain check it is, then." It seemed to him that their night was ruined, at least how he had seen it going, but there was a bright side. A movie...he could watch a movie with her, it wasn't what he had wanted, it wasn't in his own plans but he got to spend time with her and that at least was worth it. Shaking his head and chuckling, he could see the blush in her cheeks, so strange since it was as bright as it had been once he had been teasing her, blindfold and near naked, cuffed beneath him...and all she was asking was to watch a movie. "For science...if you insist, would you like him to try and emulate those from McDonalds, or would you rather taste something good?" He smirked as he said it while his hand was starting to run up and down her side, stroking softly as he held her. She seemed to be lost in thought, so he just held her for a while, gently stroking as though to soothe her and smiling. At her comment, he rolled his eyes and nipped her shoulder gently, giving her just a little more pain for the night and a growl. "I'm not going to cry, princess...and I'm not sure which is my favourite. Aladdin, perhaps? Maybe Hercules, or even beauty and the beast..." It was true, he didn't really know which of the movies was his favourite, he didn't tend to think of things like that as favourites, or rank them, he either liked them, really liked them, or he disliked them. To Christian, ranking them was foolish, he could prefer a song in one but a scene in another, the hero in one but the villain in another. Smiling, he nodded at her. "Of course, no point in it being there now, princess." While he was disappointed in how the night had gone, he did have something to look forward to, a movie with her, just holding her. It wasn't that bad in the slightest.

While she took care of the toy, he reached for his phone, chuckling at the memory of the photo that had caused so many problems for them. He still liked it, wanted to keep it, but if it was really something she didn't like then it wasn't worth it, not to him. Grabbing her again from behind, he rested his back against the head of the bed so he was sitting and pulled her so she was sitting between his legs, facing away from him. His arms around her, he could easily show her what he was doing on the phone as he looked over her shoulder. Very slowly, he keyed in the six digit passcode that would unlock it, and taking her hands he placed the phone in them.
"The picture will obviously be the last one taken, and chef has a name, he is called Jacques. You'll find him in my contacts along with Dante. You'll want to make your request to Jacques first, ask for anything you like, then you'll want to message or call Dante and ask him to bring or send up anything else you might require." When she took the phone, he went back to gently petting her, something that was quickly becoming his favourite past time. "We can use the set in your room, I can even move it so we can watch from the bed if you would prefer, or we can go elsewhere. In my own room there is a television set too which can be seen from the bed, and I do have a home theatre though that would require a little more clothing than you are wearing..." He grinned, she was still wearing only the panties with the cuffs on them. "Does all of that sound good, little nightingale?"

She felt pathetic. Christian was trying to soothe her and she still couldn't understand how it seemed to come so easy to others. She didn't know anyone in the lifestyle or rather no one shared it openly. She had never been able to ask about another's first time. Did they just enjoy it, no issues, qualms or anything that wasn't intended? Ava had a feeling that a lot of people took to it like a fish took to water and she was... a rabid raccoon. The image made her smile some, but when Christian spoke, she nodded slowly. She didn't like that she felt so out of place, so out of character. He said she had nothing to be sorry for and truthfully she wasn't sure if she believed him. So their relationship had started off on a bad foot, but she'd fought him on everything. Was it just part of her personality? Would this only ever be her fighting him? She had fallen silent with her introspection. No, it wasn't always fighting. There was sweetness, playful times... But who wanted their sexy fun time to be a battle? What if she always struggled. That what if, the feeling of failure, the insecurity was leaving her in an odd place. Taking a slow deep breath, Ava decided to not focus on this now, rather asking for a rain check and a movie instead; she was unsure if she was up to trying to learn his body when she felt so emotionally unstable.

She felt shy asking for something she felt she needed. Unsure if he'd want to spend that time with her. His question earned him a small smile and she tilted her head, trying to let go of her thoughts that refused to let her go. "Both? It's only fair in a science experiment to have multiple variables, is it not?" He let them lapse once more into silence and while it wasn't a place she wished to be, her mind took hold of her once more until she was able to ask her question. Biting her lower lip, Ava whimpered softly and shook her head. "Uh huh, sure, it's okay you know?" She leaned into him a little more and listened to his movies that while not his favorite, because Christian was a buttface, those that he liked. When he allowed her to remove the toy, wiggled, panties and toy removed. Naked she sat up and then gasped as he pulled her back into him, settling her between his legs, phone held before her. She watched as he carefully typed in his password. The phone was then placed in her hands and she tipped her head back at him. Ava's lips brushed against his jaw, before she shifted closer.

The first text went to Chef. Ava requested that he try and replicate the McDonald's nuggets and then for him to make his own version, in any way he preferred. Next she messaged Dante, requesting water and if they had any movie like candy or treats, that as well. She was unsure what movies he owned so she asked for Hercules and her favorite when feeling down, The Princess and The Frog. Next Ava decided to take a look at the picture he'd taken. It wasn't unappealing if you took out the fact she was pouting. Ava could see what he'd written, a smile one her lips, her body's pose, the bearing of who she was... she... liked the picture. Her fingers move with ease, selecting the photo and cropping it so only her shoulders and stomach where visible. "Might as well pretend I was smiling and not pouting if you're going to keep it" Was her soft comment, before she closed the phone. "Lets watch in your room. But I am afraid I will require three things." Ava's hand slid into his and she pulled it so, it was his hand where she counted. The first finger was propped up. "I would like your dress shirt, please" The second finger "I would also like to bring Acorn" Third and final finger "I would like it if you carried me there" They were simple requests. She was now naked, the reason for his shirt, which would smell like him. Acorn, because Ava planned to sleep in his bed with him and the carrying because it would be sweet.

Shifting in his arms she nipped at his jaw, playfully. "I am sorry that I struggled Christian. I can't even promise I will not next time." She frowned slightly and looked back to his hand, which she had reclaimed. "I really hope I don't. I was liking what you were doing..." She tilted her head slightly "Well.... mostly" Playing with his hand, her fingers trailed along his palm. "I want to like it for you, for me... You did make it less scary" And he had, but she still felt a little lost. Part of her desire to like it for him, part for her... She wasn't a large fan of the pain, but he was. He liked hurting her and her being brave enough to take it. At... least that's what she thought. She could have been way off. Shaking her head some, as if trying to dislodge doubts, fears, insecurities.. Gently she pulled from his arms and wiggled her fingers for his shirt. "Come on, don't bogart the shirt"

It wasn't hard to see that she was still having problems at first, and the best Christian could do was just pet her. It was such a simple thing but ever since he had uncuffed her his hand had mostly been on her in some way or another. Nothing sexual, to avoid making her feel worse about it, but her hair, her side, her shoulders...just soft touches. Admittedly he wasn't the best at this and he had handled it in a bad way at first but that was a part of learning, wasn't it? He chuckled to himself, closing his eyes while she pulled herself together. When was the last time he had to actually learn something like this? Hundreds of years at least...sure, there had been a lot of changes in the past century alone but he hadn't really had to conform to much. He had never been racist, Genevieve had certainly left him with respect for powerful women that had stuck with him through the centuries so women's rights hadn't bothered him and even the more modern things, transgender rights included...they just didn't concern him. As long as he was left to live his life and run his businesses he hadn't had any challenges in quickly adapting but caring for one person, walking the tightrope between his own desires and feelings and hers...it was genuinely difficult, at some times he felt like he was going to fail in a huge way and this had been one of those times, only his growing affection for Ava was keeping him from having a meltdown of his own. Laughing softly, he at least managed a nod for her. "Indeed, for science...though I don't know why you'd ever want to eat those things ever again. Ask for some ice cream too...we could torture him and have him make his own but we probably have some in the freezer, I know the maids like it."

Holding her to his chest while she played with his phone he had rolled his eyes, stroking his fingers through her hair.
"Are you sure it's wise now that you know I might just be a sadist, to tease me about crying to a Disney movie? Not to discourage you, but I am rather fond of tears, I did go very easy on you with the pain there..." He watched her remove not just the toy but the panties, a little discouraged himself that their play had been interrupted, as had his plans. He had hoped to leave her horny and needy by the end of the night, to coax her back into his arms and to see if she would be willing to beg to be finished off or suffer in silence and sleep. He had suspected the latter. Not just that...he had even been looking forward to being explored by her, letting her have free reign over his body for a small amount of time, he had wanted to see what she did, how bold she could be. None of that seemed likely anymore. At least she had let him keep the photo...chuckling as she cropped off her head, he had kissed the top of her hair and smiled warmly behind her. "I didn't mind the pout, actually...I know you were struggling and trying, and I won't pretend it wasn't difficult but you should be proud of what you did manage, what we managed." He grinned and his hand came round to her stomach, fingertips gently running over the dried, cracked red wax. "Did you like my message at least? I thought it was apt. We both know it's true." Watching in his room...it would be the first time she had seen it, and he didn't mind although it might have been a little scary for her. Chuckling, he nodded and listened to her request, raising his eyebrow. "Making demands, princess?" None of her requests were difficult for him and he nodded as she grabbed at his shirt, already starting to unbutton it. "Very well, I accept your demands, I suppose this once I will just have to negotiate with the terrorist."

Easing his shirt off, he was thinking about what she had said, how best to answer.
"I...am a flawed man. I know that much, Ava. What I did to you at first can't have helped, how I brought you here, I have a temper that is likely to flare up again at some point in our future and I may stubbornly refuse to allow you something. I may not see your points and your reasonings or be able to easily understand them because of my position in life and the things I have done or may do in my business...it will likely disagree with you...but this I can understand. I know you did your best, and if you say you liked most of it then there is hope." He slowly slipped her arms into the sleeves of the shirt as he spoke and was currently buttoning it up, starting with the very top button and moving down one by one. "If you're willing to try though, then so am I. I want you...there is no denying that. I want to bite you, feed from you, I want your body, I want to fuck you...but more importantly I want to love you, and I want you to love me. We may not be there, but every moment I spend with you I do feel closer. Even the bad ones, the difficult ones." The shirt buttoned, he climbed from his position on the bed and placed his hands on her waist, lifting her up as one might a toddler, his arm coming beneath her rear as he held her at his right hip. Carrying her with ease, he walked to the dresser and grabbed hold of Acorn, passing him to her to carry as he started towards his bedroom, pausing only to slip his phone into his pocket. "You know you're a real pain in my ass though...to think that after so long on this earth I would have somebody teaching me to be slower, changing how I think, how I feel. Teaching an old dog new tricks...I hope you're not biting off more than you can chew."

Christian's bedroom was mostly black in colour, a stark contrast from most of the mansion, clearly something he appreciated with his enhanced eyesight needing less light overall for him to be able to see perfectly. The bed had been slightly converted, expertly done to add matching bedposts which ended in a large ball at the top of each and opposite the bed along the wall was an absolutely huge television that he had installed so he could enjoy movies and shows in peace when the mood struck him. Along one entire wall was a mirror and a single door leading into what he liked to call his 'playroom', the mirror one sided so that with the flip of a switch he could see into this room, should he need to. Along the back wall was a fireplace, seldom used even on the wintery nights but fully stocked with fuel just in case and next to it his drinks cabinet; the whole room was a fascinating mixture of modern and antique, his eclectic tastes showing through in almost every aspect. On the left table beside the bed he laid down his phone and grinned as he threw her down onto the bed.
"I knew this was just an attempt to see my bedroom and earn yourself an invite...but don't get any funny ideas. I will restrain you again if I must." He nodded towards the bedposts, each of them had a reasonably thick, polished steel chain wrapping around it which ended in a leather wrist or ankle cuff, the chains fixed to each post and unable to be removed. Next to the right hand side table was a chest containing a few of his more commonly used toys, the key on the right hand side table. Climbing into bed with her, he sat himself up again like he had on hers, gesturing to the remote controls on the right table. "We can have Dante show put the movie in once he brings them, if you've decided which you'd rather watch."

The feeling of his hands on her was comforting; gentle touches that let Ava know that Christian was there. It wasn't sexual, the feeling pure comfort as he stroked her body, easing any tension that had lingered away. Laughing softly she shook her head. "Don't you have a food you miss? Something that makes you feel... nostalgic, home sick?" She did as he asked before she sent the text to Chef. She did request to know the flavors they had and when it came back that all they had in the house at the moment was vanilla, Ava posed a question to him. Could he make mint chocolate Oreo? Or chocolate, peanut butter and Oreo. She was a heathen to be sure, but she loved the combination of both. If Chef was confused, it didn't show in the text. A simple Oui, mais bien sûr Monsieur. Tilting her head back as he stroked her hair she snorted softly. "You're not going to be hurting me now, are you?" She knew the answer and shook her head, snuggling back into him. It was odd how safe she felt in his arms. "Also... I knew it" She had known he'd gone easy on her. It did beg the question if she would like harder... Ava wasn't against trying, even if she knew there would be growing pains as he learned with her.

"Oh..." Her voice trailed off as he kissed her hair. She had explained why she was cropping it only to find he'd like the pout. "Sorry" her voice sounded softy, unsure. She was not out of the weeds yet when it came to her drop. She had tried to make the picture more memorable without the pout. Shifting in his arms, she held the phone out and took a picture of herself, her face, breasts and stomach clearly visible, a shy smile on her lips, his lips, chin and arms in view. "There, now you have another" She blushed and put the phone down for the moment. Chuckling softly she shook her head. "It's not exactly true but it was cute" She didn't love him, not yet... But she did like him and did care for him. Her requests had been sweet and she was honestly happy when he gave into her terrorist demand. Ava liked this, when they were playful, hopefully in time this would come just as naturally and more frequently. She... Wanted them to be happy, silly as that was.

Ava fell silent, her smile faltering a touch. Christian's words were honest and true. He was trying to lay all his cards on the table. She listened as he slowly slipped his shirt on her and began to button it, staying silent as he did. She felt him move from behind him and she was trying to figure out how to say what she wanted when he pulled her into his arms. A leg on either side of his body, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Accepting Acorn, she bit her lower lip and touched his face gently, turning him to face her. "You're not the only one who will struggle, be stubborn, be unwilling to see reason or bend." Her fingers brushed against his jaw, feather light. "No one said this would be easy, but Christian you're not alone in hoping it works" Had she told him that yet, really in such a bunt way? He knew she compared him to the man he used to be... His next words made her laugh, the sound bright, happy as she smiled at him. "Contrary to popular belief, old dogs can learn new tricks" Biting her lower lip, a small flash of insecurity flashed across her face. "Is it so bad to change?" She did wonder if he was honestly okay with it. He'd not had a reason to in so long, perhaps there was a reason as to why.

His room was lovely and very... Christian. Very... vampire. It made her smile slightly as she took in his room. Perhaps it was because she was distracted that she didn't anticipate what he'd do next. A squeal left her as she was airborne, her small frame bounding on the bed. Looking to where he nodded she snorted softly. "I don't really think I needed an invite when you really want a piece of this ass" Her voice was dry, playful as she looked up at him. Rising to all fours she crawled up the bed to him, her naked ass in the air. Still on all fours she looked up at him, as if considering something. She had no idea Dante had come into the room, nor that his eyes were drawn to the first sight. Ava was very exposed, the lips of she smooth sex and the heart shape of her ass on display. She noticed Christian's eyes shift and she squeaked, spinning and shoving herself between his legs. Her face bright red, she avidly refused to look at Dante. "Stop looking at me Candlestick!"

Christian had chuckled and shook his head, still petting and stroking her both for her comfort and his own. "No, not particularly. I still eat on occasion, I do like the taste of food, the flavours, the texture...but for nutrition I'm mainly on a liquid diet. When I do eat, I prefer meats, steak is a favourite, and pork." He had watched her interaction with Jaqques, smiling and kissing the top of her head as she had sent the message and shaking his head at her yet again when she tilted her head towards him. "I have no plans to hurt you anymore tonight and you know it...but plans change. If you plan on being a brat, I might plan on dealing with that." A smirk and a chuckle as he held her and she went through his phone. When she had cropped the picture, his comment hadn't been made to upset her or make her apologise, it was just a simple fact that he liked the pout...not what it represented exactly, but it felt more real than the picture did once it had been cropped. It was more in the moment. "You don't have to be sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I just...I don't want to edit our relationship, our journey. The bad, the things that upset us...they happen, so do the ones that make us happy." When he saw she was aiming to take another photo his hand hand slipped down to her breast, his fingers finding her nipple, being gentle this time as he knew it may still ache a little from the clamps, but when the photo came back, his hand was clearly in it. Taking the phone from her he had started to unbutton his shirt for her without commenting that the words he had left behind weren't exactly true. They would be, in time, if he had anything to do with it.

Listening to her as he carried her to his room, he nodded as he looked into her eyes, he could tell she was being as genuine as she could in her attempts to comfort him and he appreciated it.
"I know, it will be a struggle for both of us. Just...bear with me. I will make mistakes, I might need patience.. Change...it's not bad, just difficult. I don't hate who I am with you...but I worry you may hate who I am when we are apart." Saying as much, he didn't want to elaborate at that time, he was already worried enough that she wouldn't like his businesses or what he did with them. Instead he had grinned as he threw her down on the bed and raised an eyebrow as she had made her comment. "Oh is that how it is, princess. You want to tease me with that ass that you know I want so much...how very bold of you." As she crawled over to him he had already been growing excited again, not needing much encouragement since his exploration of her, wondering what was going through her mind, what she planned to do as she seemed to move with purpose. Looking up at him, she caught his eyes flickering to the side as Dante had entered the room just a few moments earlier, just in time to catch Christian's comment, and as Ava reacted to his presence Christian couldn't help but laugh, pulling a pillow from behind them as she hid herself between his legs and holding it over her with a smirk on his lips. He knew exactly the view Dante had enjoyed of her, and Dante himself was smiling, trying not to laugh and to stay professional as his master couldn't stop chuckling. "Oh of course, mademoiselle, I of course saw nothing." In his hands was a platter, on top of that lay a cloche which covered her chicken nuggets, both varieties on the plate separated by small dollops of various dipping sauces all arranged in a line down the middle of the plate. Beside the place was a bowl of ice cream, big enough for two people to comfortably eat from. "Might I say, miss Ava, that you are looking particularly ravishing this evening, and I applaud your bold choice of eveningwear." Unable to help himself as he lifted the cloche and made his way towards the television with the Blu-ray discs he had bought, setting up the first of the Disney movies for them, he had one more comment to make. "I'm pleased to see your punishment has left no marks on you too, mademoiselle. I was worried you would have difficulty sitting." At this, Christian began a fresh bout of chuckles, his arms around both Ava and the pillow as Dante placed the remote down in front of them. "Would that be all, Sir?" Grinning, Christian reached down and slid his hand to Ava's throat, using his thumb again to direct her gaze towards Dante. "Yes Dante, enjoy the rest of the night. Ava, say thank you to Dante for bringing you your food."

Dante wasted no time in smiling again, an amused look in his eyes that didn't reach the professional, blank smile that he gave her.
"It was of course my pleasure to see you so happy, Miss Ava. Please enjoy your meal." Turning to leave, the barest hint of a chuckle was visible as his shoulders shook from the effort of holding it in. Christian, unable to help himself any longer, tilted her head up and leaned down to kiss her lips before he released her and reached for the remote. "You can relax, little nightingale, it's over now." There was still amusement in his tone and he reached down to pull the pillow away from her, then over to the plate, lifting to her and placing it between her thighs. "Looks absolutely delicious..." He wasn't talking about the food, a soft growl to his tone as he lifted his shirt just a little. Pressing the button to start the movie, he turned his attention to the opening credits while his hand rested on her thigh, his erection still pressed against her lower back. "You know, I had no idea you were so naughty...imagine, your second night here and you're already flashing the staff. Maybe exhibitionism is your thing, is that it?"

It was odd to her that Christian didn't seem to miss the food, any food, or feel nostalgic for the taste of a home long past. Perhaps it wasn't all that odd. It had been a very long time since he'd be human and food wasn't made the same, nor did he require it to survive. She smiled softly and shook her head. "Noted." The subject changed and she decided to table her next question as the talk of pain came up again. "I am not being a brat!" Ava huffed softly, positive she wasn't being. Allowed time to play on his phone, asking people to do things for them was interesting and almost fun. It made her feel like a princess to a point. She had decided to provide him with a better picture and like they both tended to do, he took advantage. After it was taken she playfully slapped his hand away. "Give you an inch, you take a mile" Chuckling she allowed him to take the phone from her hands and then move her into his shirt. Squirming a little she brushed at some of the wax on her stomach, gently peeling sections off. There was a large chance she'd fall asleep watching movies with him, she didn't want to wake up covered in wax flakes.

Cradled against his side, Ava listened as Christian asked her for patience. She nodded, but frowned slightly. "I will do my best, but we will fight Christian. The first night and even tonight had shown us that" Her lips brushed his cheek when Christian said she'd hate who he was when he wasn't with her. "I don't think I will hate you..." In truth she didn't. "Are you like the head of a mafia family? Drug cartel leader?" She was teasing him, but also serious. More than once he'd alluded to his work and never in what one might call a positive light. If not Mafia, some sort of seedy work... One where he had to be tough and no nonsense. She didn't know how he'd change, likely more like the man she'd first met.. And then after. Colder and callous. "I just might not approve" Ava said finally. "But, it's not really my place. It's your work" She was trying to be diplomatic.

He'd thrown her and she'd bounced before he'd joined her on the bed. She had been feeling a little playful, teasing him about her ass when Dante entered. Mortified, she glared at the candlestick. "You liar" Her tone was pouty once more and she hugged the pillow Christian had pulled in front of her close. Snorting softly she rolled her eyes. "Remind me next time not to take your punishment for you" She wanted to throw her pillow at him, but if she did, two things might happen; she would expose herself further or she'd somehow manage to hit the tray and no longer have food. Squirming in Christian's arms Ava was thoroughly pouty as she felt Christian laughing behind her and the smiling candlestick. "I hate you both" Hand under her chin, Christian ordered her to thank Dante. She growled and debated not doing so, but then there might be more punishment... or Dante would stay long and she just didn't want that. "Thank you for bringing the food Candlestick. No go away. Also. P.s. I don't like you anymore"

"No, I don't want to sit with you anymore" The statement held till after Dante had left. "I don't like you either!" Not that he'd let her leave, though she did still try as the credits began to roll. She was feeling childish and not at all like her quick witted self. Perhaps it was part of the aftermath of the spanking.. or the near faint. Crawling out of his lap she put the pillow between them, sitting on the other side of it, she pulled her food closer. "You should have told me he was there" Her tone was softer now, not pouty. "You could hear him, if that myth is true, well before he got into the room." As the movie began to play she ate a chicken nugget, chewing thoughtfully. She'd given him an inch and he was still taking a mile. She wasn't much better, Ava knew that... Did she get any right to complain? In this case she felt it was justified. She should have a say in who got to see her naked... or exposed. "I should get a say in who sees me like that..." Shaking her head, she offered him a chicken nugget. "What did you like eating before you became a vampire?" She was trying to med this huff fit of hers, in no way proved her not to be a brat.

Christian had chuckled as she had complained and swatted at him but been happy to take the photo, smiling as he kissed Ava's shoulder gently. "You're kind of a brat, princess, but that's okay, I don't mind. I could give you more than a few inches, if you like." Grinning, he didn't know how she would react to that, watching her peel off the wax that he had worked so hard on. As he had been carrying her to his room, she had tried to reassure him about his activities, his work, being rather sweet as she told him she didn't think she would hate him. "You don't know that, little nightingale. You can't know. And if you do hate me...we will cross that bridge when we come to it, same as we will when we fight. Bear with me, and I am sure we can get through this...I know we can." She was trying her best to make him feel better about his own little doubts, and Christian truly appreciated that as he had carried her to his bed. Laughing, smiling, it had been playful, fun, and he had been more than enjoying himself even after Dante had arrived, amused how embarrassed she seemed to be, at first. Covering her with the pillow, he had been laughing himself, grinning as she reacted to the sudden intrusion into their privacy, the one she herself had asked to bring things up to them with his arms around both her and the pillow as he watched Dante set up the movie.

Chuckling himself, Dante had playfully pouted at Ava.
"Forgive me, mademoiselle, I didn't mean to startle you, only I saw you there and didn't wish to interrupt while you seemed to be having so much fun." He even bowed to her, one hand held to his chest as he did so, a slight smile on his lips. "Yes, of course, next time I should take the punishment for you, it's only fair. I hope he was not too harsh on you." Ava was already squirming in Christian's arms, and Christian himself was chuckling as he fought only a little to hold her still until she had thanked Dante. "You're quite welcome, Miss Ava, I'm sorry you do not like me anymore, I will do my best to not disappoint you again." His tone was completely professional as he backed away before turning to leave while Christian had tutted in her ear. "Now now princess, that's not very nice. It's not Dante's fault you decided to tease me at that moment with that delicious looking rear of yours, nor that you asked him to the room yourself." As she crawled out of his lap, Christian sighed softly, exaggerating the noise a little and watching her as she crawled from his lap and placed the pillow between them both. Her complaints to him made him chuckle again and he nodded softly as the movie began to play and she started to eat her food. "Oh you don't? You don't like me at all now? You don't want to sit with me and enjoy your food, and the movie you requested? I believe cuddles were a part of that request too, were they not? I never go back on a deal, little one, you will learn that about me." Yanking the pillow up, he reached for her and dragged her back into his lap, growling softly as he kissed her neck just below her ear. "Now, let me tell you something, princess."

While he spoke, his hand had come down, sliding down her side and onto her thigh, squeezing gently while his other arm was completely around her, giving her no chance to crawl away from him this time, should she try again. "Yes, in hindsight I heard him coming, but barely. Dante is very quiet, so as not to disturb me at rest and might I remind you that you called him in here? And that you were being rather distracting at the time?" He kissed her cheek and took the offered chicken nugget, biting it in half and chewing, swallowing, then eating the other half. "Delicious, now where were we? Ah, yes. Of course you should get a say in who sees you like that, but accidents happen, and don't worry. Dante is hardly going to judge you, he is a professional after all, and I think you have a rather cute little rear so why would you even be embarrassed? Pity I didn't get the same view he had...now, you're little tantrum is cute, but you can't blame Dante or myself for it, and you are going to sit here in my arms, be doted on and petted and enjoy the movie with your meal." Smiling, he took another nugget, dipping it in one of the sauces, a jerk sauce if he wasn't mistaken, and bringing it up to her lips. "Open. Bite. It's not just the movie you're to enjoy now, but it's my cuddles. Did you not bargain for these? Don't you want to enjoy your night with me, princess?" His tone had gotten softer as he spoke and he nuzzled against her as the Princess and the Frog was playing. "Oh look...a princess just like you, isn't that cute. This is the one with the glowbugs and the alligators, yes?" He sat back, resting her against him. "I know you're a little embarrassed but it will all be okay now, you're safe, nobody else is coming and if you'd like you may borrow my phone and tell Dante what a buttface you think he is. I'm sure he deserves it, but most importantly you will stop this pouting and smile for me. You're at your most beautiful when you smile, little nightingale."

Last edited:
A few inches? It took Ava longer to put two and two together than she would have liked. When she finally got it she groaned and pushed at him, though playfully for the moment. Their truce was still in place and honestly? Ava didn't want to fight anymore. Any more tonight that was. Fighting with Christian was fun in its own right, when it wasn't in anger or fear, even then it held some spark she enjoyed. They were like oil and water, they seemed to come together for a period of time before slipping apart. "You are much more than incorrigible," the prim response offered with a small little haughty sniff. It was shortly after that she'd started to meticulously pull the wax from her skin. It flaked off easily and was in it's own way satisfying to do. Pulled into him, she'd been cradled against his side to his room. During the short trip he'd told her she might hate his work, she had tried to reassure him and he'd answered an annoyingly practical response. He wasn't wrong, of course... which made it worse, "You're insufferable when you're right," she pointed out, but he had a right to know that he was, least in her eyes. The words had been softened as she snuggled closer.

In the room, as she tried to be playful, Dante had entered. Sulking and covered with a pillow, while she struggled to worm free of Christian's lap. His words did not help, and her eyes narrowed. The glittering blue eyes held annoyance.
"You could have knocked," the obvious pointed out all the while she tried to get away. Huffing as Dante left, she couldn't help but feel a little bad about his last remark. Then Ava recalled that he could have knocked and this was clearly all his and Christian's fault. She hissed, a feline sound that held nothing but annoyance. "How is it not?!" His answer did not help the matter. Why was knocking not a valid argument?! Slipping away from him she'd built a pillow wall to keep him away, childish and oddly satisfying all the same. "No," had been the answer even as he dismantled her wall. "Hey!" The rest was not finished as he pulled her back into his lap. She had thought about trying to escape once more, but he effectively locked her in place with his arms and wiggling provided no help, sighing she'd given in.

"You keep saying that nothing could be done. I was being distracted, he is quiet," Ava's tone annoyed and slightly pouty, "But, he could have knocked. At the very least, he had no idea what we were doing. Knocking would have prevented the whole issue and then I wouldn't have had disliked either of you!" Goddess, he brought out the childish side of her, one Ava had not been quite aware of before now. "I don't care if he judges me Christian," Interrupting him she shook her head, stubbornly. "That is not the point and I feel, like you are intentionally not seeing the point!" He was infuriating, Ava decided as he gave her the order. She did as she was asked, but not after a good few moments, clearly showing thought about following the command. Sighing, long drawn out, she took a bite of the nugget and allowed him to pull her closer, nuzzling his cheek to her own. Chewing, Ava took her sweet ass time to answer him, "I wanted that before you and your pervy servant decided it was okay for him to see me, both of you ignoring the whole common courtesy of knocking." Even with her argument, she curled into him a bit more, there had been a reason she'd asked for this. Ava had needed it.

The offer to tell Dante what a buttface he was appealing and after a moment she sighed and shook her head no. She was still pouting, but her head was resting on his shoulder. Shifting Ava didn't move from his lap, but adjusted so she could snuggle with him how she liked.
"Ughn" She pointed at her mouth, a clear demand for another chicken nugget. She had yet to smile, but she was working through her feelings. before he could feed her though, had he been willing to, she sat up and shifted again, blocking his view. "I was, and it was something you both could have prevented. I think, honestly, you didn't even consider it. Do you feel sorry it upset me, yes, I trust that. But being sorry doesn't erase all the damage. I don't feel much like smiling and demanding that my feelings just not be here is never going to work." Inhaling she held up a single finger, "However, I will try and stop pouting and enjoy what I bargained for." It was honest, fair and she shifted, to curl back against him. "Maybe later I will pester Dante, but I would like a firm rule in place.. If he, or any of the staff think there is a chance we or I am naked, they will knock.." A small smile curled on her lips, "Which knowing you, should be always.." She didn't know him well, but it was a gut feeling.

Christian had grinned at her comment when she had finally realised what he had been saying, the smirk on his face telling her all she needed to know about how he felt to be called 'incorrigible'. It was a fair assessment, Christian simply liked to flirt and he was slowly removing more and more of the wall he had put up with Ava, since he had been quite evidently holding himself back a little. It wasn't that he wanted to, but their relationship had changed so much, been in so much turmoil from the very beginning that he hadn't ever really found himself on stable ground. They had managed to scrape their moments, like in McDonalds, in her friend's store, just in the bed the previous night as he had held her...but her analogy was right, if he had been able to read her mind he would have agreed with her wholeheartedly; they were like oil and water, they came together only to slip apart again and again...yet he didn't hate it. Right now she was being what he would call a brat, he understood her problem, he knew she was embarrassed and had expected Dante to knock but was it really so reasonable when they had called him up there and he had never had to knock before? Perhaps...perhaps it was actually reasonable, but it definitely wasn't very cut and dry.

As Dante had left he had dismantled her small pillow wall so that he could pull her back against him, his arms tightly around her. A grown man wouldn't have been able to move a muscle with Christian holding them firmly so Ava had little chance, though he was gentle too, he didn't want to hurt his little nightingale.
"This is going to get rather difficult for you then Ava, because I'm right a lot more than I am wrong." His tone was gentle as he recalled what she had said on the way to his room, and his hand was slowly running up and down her thigh as he tried to soothe her, listening to her further complaints after he had taken apart her only defence against him. When she had finished, and put on her little display of slowly chewing the chicken nugget, he offered her a soft smile. "Are you done, princess?" Despite her complaints, he rather enjoyed the way she was still curling into him, it was something he wasn't yet accustomed to but by god he was going to grow to love holding her, he could tell that already. For somebody that didn't do romance, he was finding he had a taste for the softer things with her. "I think I am starting to see your point, little one. You're not angry that he saw you, you're upset because he didn't knock and you felt he should have, that you should have had warning?" She had opened her mouth again and instead of the chicken nugget she clearly wanted, he pressed his fingers between her lips, pulling down so she couldn't bite him immediately. "My point is that it's never been something he has had to do before. My life is changing, because of you. In the past it wouldn't have mattered whom I had in my bedroom, their privacy was not important to them or to me, in fact more than once Dante has joined me in entertaining one of my...guests." He let her process that, using the finger in her mouth to tilt her head towards him while he glanced at the movie over her shoulder.

He released her mouth, taking up a chicken nugget and holding it to her lips.
"So since it has never been a rule for him before, you can hardly blame him, and you were being most distracting...you distract me very easily, you know. When I'm in a room with you, everything else leaves my mind, I can only think of you. Of watching this silly little movie with you, of holding you in my arms, of pressing my lips to yours and tasting you..." Ensuring she ate the nugget she had clearly wanted, he turned her head to face the screen while he spoke directly into her ear, his voice firm but gentle, a growly undertone to it. "But you make a good point. I will talk with Dante, with all the servants, and nobody enterers mine or your rooms without knocking anymore, does that sound agreeable to you?" Chuckling softly, he let his hand slide from her thigh to start slipping between them while he relaxed back, pulling her along with him. The movie was still playing, the glowbug was singing it's song and he was quite happily enjoying watching it with Ava, somebody who he knew appreciated a good Disney movie. His other hand grabbed another chicken nugget, dipping half of it in the chef's sauce, taking it between his teeth and making a soft noise with his throat to get her attention, wondering if she would actually try to take it from his lips. While he looked down at her with it, his fingers danced along her thigh, staying away from her sex but firmly reminding her that he was there, that he still could touch her body even as they watched the movie and in answer to her question. "Yes...yes you might be naked with me a lot, princess, but you know that is on you too, right? I'm not going to force anything on you, you don't have to be the kind of girl you think I want...I want you, silly. I still want to explore you further, I still want to let you explore me, and I still want to feed you while we watch Disney movies. Is there anything wrong with this?"

Last edited:
Dealing with someone like Christian was not something Ava had ever prepared herself for. How could she have? It also begged the question could a human be like Christian, or was he somehow special because of his liquid diet? Honestly? Ava didn't know. He seemed to find it amusing that he was ' incorrigible', his smile only adding to that feeling. Far from love, Ava couldn't help feeling something for Christian and that feeling, or rather, feelings felt like a rollercoaster. Sadness, euphoria, happiness and pain. Christian brought them all to the forefront. He also brought out a part of her personality she had never once experienced to quite this degree. A childish nature that was presented when he was being a particular buttface. Now, if it was coming out after their... playtime... or just because was a different matter altogether. Funny how a vampire could be so exhausting.

"Being right in your head doesn't count, you know that, right?" Her tone was grumpy, as he held her to him, in his vice like grip, that didn't hurt but wouldn't allow her to wiggled free. A long sigh left her as she finally gave up. Stroking along her thigh, Christian sought to calm her, which worked until she felt a bit like a dog. Rather than focusing on that idea, she tried to let it pass, his question made her hiss at him again. "I never knew that a fossil could be quite so annoying," she responded, snappish as she tried to decide if she was indeed done or not. To some extent, her anger felt good, but the comfort that was just beyond her tantrum would feel good too. Ava knew it, she just needed to allow herself that comfort. While she decided, she could cuddle into him, couldn't she? Take some of what awaited after her pouting. "Well," Ava sighed softly and shrugged, "Mostly, but I don't want him seeing me either," this was said after a moment, "Christian it's hard to be seen by you," she pointed out softly, "You know why, but.. Dante does not," It had been more than just his seeing her, though that had upset Ava enough as it was, but it had been his comments too, "His jokes were not welcome either." Her tone was pouty, Caspian blue eyes turning to the TV.

The last question had asked something of her, a response, opening her mouth she found his fingers in her mouth as she had demanded a chicken nugget.
"'eeey!" His words did not help sooth the bubbling anger, eyes flashing as he informed her of his and Dante's sharing is caring bullshit. Fingers pulled from her mouth, it closed and she turned her head away from the offered nugget, sullen once more. They seemed to be having a hard time catching a break tonight and honestly, childish as it was, Ava felt like this was all his fault. She knew, deep down it wasn't just Christian, some of it was her. Their lives had come together unexpectedly and they were both, in their own way having to adjust to the other. Ava, being who she was, wanted Christian to adjust for her. Christian in the same vein expected her to adjust to him. Neither would 'win', they might eventually come to an understanding. His words were meant to be sweet, Ava was big enough to realize it, but realizing it was not enough, she had to want to accept it and once more, she was unhappy with him.

Trying to relax, trying to let it go, for she had been honest when she said she was tired of fighting with him. Curled into him, eyes on the movie, Ava's body slowly softened beside him. Looking up at him, she hmphed and looked back to the movie, still not quite done it would seem with her pouting. She was trying to figure out how to explain what he likely already knew. The words that game next from Christian soothed her more than the gentle touch, her face tipping to him, curiously. After a moment she nodded and shifted against him, her lips pressing to his jaw, a soft kiss,
"Thank you, I know it wasn't really anyone's fault," The admission was galling to say the least, but he had said sorry and if it had never been an issue before, it was unfair to just expected them to change their habits. "I mean that thank you, by the way."

His antics with the chicken nugget drew a giggle from Ava, leaning up she bit it half nearly, her lips pressing to his for a heartbeat before she sank back against him as she munched at it. Despite the Dante intrusion, she was feeling good. The snuggling, gentle touches had been exactly what she had needed. Her eyes pulled from the movie and she smiled slightly, her cheeks heating to a blushing pink. Feeding on her? Her mind danced back to earlier, would that mess with her condition? One more factor into letting him feed on her. Shifting, she laid her head to his chest, eyes moving back to the TV, "I don't think it will be bad if it's my choice," being simi-naked around the staff had its own sort of feel. "I don't think it is wrong, no.." her hand moved along his bare chest, fingers tracing absent patterns along his skin while they cuddled, "I don't want Dante to join us," the words whispered. She knew this wouldn't be easy, but they were both bending, both trying and a small part of Ava, hoped this would work how he hoped... At least until she died.

She wasn't a vampire, she wasn't immortal, she'd live for a while yet, but not forever and she would be lucky to reach her forties.

Back
Top Bottom