Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goddess and human (Foxxy_Mama and Zen)

You can trust me. I have nothing to do with my Goddess's power. She explains to him softly. I can be your Goddess-pet once I make you a God. She says to him softly. I'll please you the way you want to be pleased She says to him.

"How can i know you won't run away, or do something to me when i let you out?" He then asked her in a hard tone. He wanted to be sure before he let her out.

I wont run or disappear on you. I have no reason too. Plus, I'm starting to like you. She says to him softly as she makes his body relax a bit.

He sighed softly as he heard her words. "Fine... But you'll stay in here until tomorrow, then you can try and do anything you want to make me trust you even more" He then told her.

She smiles softly. Do you want a place to sleep? I can try to conjure one up for yo, that's if you want me too. She said and asked him softly as she really did start to like him since he's sticking up to a Goddess.

He nodded at her words. "That would be great" He then told her. "Where can i find one?" He then asked her, before he then looked around.

She let out a small laugh. I said conjure not look for one. She said to him as he looks around him. You'll have to let me out so I can conjure it. I dont want to be stuck in your head forever or until you die. She explains to him softly.

"Sorry.... But you'll have to stay in here until tomorrow" He then told her. "I won't let you out before tomorrow" He then told her. "And nothing can make me change my mind" He told her.

Fine you'll just have to find shelter somewhere because it'll rain pretty soon. She says to him softly as she uses her fare gifts to make him hard and horny.

He rolled his eyes as he heard her words, but then, as he felt he got hard and horny he sighed. "What did you do that for?" He then asked her.

She grins in his mind. Because yoiu wont let me out. She explains to him softly. I hope you can sleep with me in your head. She let out a small laugh as she only made him more horny.

"And i won't change my mind before tomorrow, so there is nothing you can do to make me let you out, not even a transformation to an animal or something like that" He then told her.

Fine! She says with a pout and stops all the horniness on his body. I hope you sleep well. She closed her eyes in his mind and fell asleep so she could leave him be.

He smiled a bit as he felt this, and then let out a soft sigh, before he then stepped inside of a cave, where he then sat down against the wall and closed his eyes.

She had slept peacefully in his mind as the night flown by and turned into morning. She smiles as she sees she's still inside of his mind and softly whispers in his head. Morning!

As he heard her words, he slowly opened his eyes and then yawned. "Good morning...." He then told her, before he then looked around in the cave.

Now may I come out of your head? She asked him even though he just woke up. She wanted to get out and give him what he wished for.

He laughed a bit as he heard her words "Somebody is impatient, huh?" He then asked her with a light chuckle.

You said you would let me out today. She reminds him softly as she waits for him to let her know it's a good time to get out of his head. You do want to become one of my kind, dont you? She asked him softly.

He nodded as he heard her words. "Of course.... Im just not ready to let you out yet" He then told her with a light chuckle while he watched her.

I want out now! She says with more frustration in her voice. She didnt want to be in his head anymore but she would like to spend every waking movement with him.

"You will get out when im ready to let you out, if you can't be patient, i can just let you stay in there for a week, so you decide" He then told her.

Back
Top Bottom