Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goddess and human (Foxxy_Mama and Zen)

He laughed a bit as he heard her words. "There is nothing right now. You'll have to stay in here until i let you out" He then told her. Atleast his voice sounded like his own, and his clothes looked like his own as well.

She gritted her teeth yet again and started changing his clothes into something more to look at on a woman. His shirt started shrinking and changing into a sexy top that only covered his breasts. She also changed his pants into a short mini skirt. Let me out!

His eyes widened a bit as he felt his clothes change. He then heard her words and laughed. "Let me think of it... No" He then told her. "You are not getting out before i let you." He then told her while he laughed "And i don't feel like letting you out now" He then told her.

She smiles a bit and spoke clearly to him. I'll change you back if you let me out and I'll show you want its like to be with a Goddess such as myself. She then started making him feel a sensation that only a man would get rid of. She had given him a sexual feeling.

"Sure you will.... But i still won't let you out.... You can't even prove to me that you''' keep your word" He then told her, before he then felt this wierd sensation in his body. "Wh-What is that? What are you doing to me?" He then asked her.

She grins at what he said last. Oh, that will be very hard to get rid of but I can stop it that is if you let me out. She tells him softly. I'll change you back and you can do whatever you like to me, I swear. She always kept her to swears when it came to her getting pleasured. I keep to my word especially when I swear it.

"And what is the other option?" He then asked her, he didn't want to let her out yet, he wasn't done punishing her. He closed his eyes for a moment, before he then let out a soft sigh. "I suggest that you don't try on something stupid" He then told her.

She made the sexual sensation to were it was unbearable to handle. I'll stay as long as you want me to stay. She says to him softly as she makes the sexual sensation go away and started changing his body back to him being a man. She gave his length back and his hair back to the way it was, the breasts goes away. His clothes went back to the way they were on him. Please let me out.

He just laughed as he heard her words. "Im sorry but you'll have to do much better than that" Was all he told her, before he then sat down, with his back against a tree. "I want power you now, i want gold" He then told her. "If you can't give me that, then you'll have to stay inside of my body until i get tired of you" He then told her.

She smiles as she listens to his words. I can give you gold but what kind of power do you mean? She asked him softly as she makes him have butterflies in his stomach but in a good kind of way.

"Power... Power to change the world, change it to what i want it to be" He then told her. "I want people to respect me, i want them to obey me without questions" He then told her.

Like a King in his castle! She says with excitement in her voice. I can do that but for a price! She says to him softly as she smiles wickedly in his mind.

"Like a god" He then told her. "Kings can't change the world as they wish to, but gods can" He then told her.

She grinned and slipped what she looks like into his mind. I can do that for a price though. She says to him softly since she knew exactly how to make a mortal become a God like herself.

"What price?" He then asked her. She wasn't exactly in the position where she should start asking for too much from him, after all he could just make her stay in his body.

She smiles more and spoke what she wanted. I want to be your Goddess and rule at your side. It's the only way I'll do it to make you what I am. She explains to him softly.

"Okay... You can be my goddess... But i'll be the one who is in control over the world, i will be the one deciding what to be changed" He then told her.

Fine with me! She says to him as she gets happy. Can I come out now? I can not do it while I'm still inside your body. She explains to him softly.

He smiled a bit as he heard her words "So you can't give me the powers when you are inside of my body?" He then asked her.

She pouted as she listen to his words. It doesnt work like that. It'll only kill us both if I do that while still inside of your body. She explains to him softly.

I'ma lonely Goddess who doesnt really fit in. Where the hell am I gonna go? She asked him as she makes his heart moves a bit faster as if he was having hot sex with a woman. I can make all your dreams come true.

"You still havn't given me a good reason to trust you... Don't you have something that can make sure that i can trust you?" He then asked her.

Back
Top Bottom