Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goddess and human (Foxxy_Mama and Zen)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Willow is a beautiful goddess who decided to possess a human male for her own fun and games. She got bored really fast even being a goddess. She is a single goddess and hated watching all the other Gods and Goddess's moving about with each other with love in their eyes.

Willow smiles as she sees a male walking on the road and softly ease herself into his body. She wanted him to feel what a woman would feel like when emotionally unstable because a man had put her down.

Tyler closed his eyes for a moment and then let out a soft sigh as he walked on the road through the forest. He closed his eyes for a moment and then let out a soft sig, before he then brushed some of his dark hair away from his eyes, and just enjoyed the warmth outside.

He then suddenly stopped as he felt something on his body. He looked around, it was probably just a light breeze, so he then decided to continue. He wasn't in a hurry or anything like that, so he didn't have to run.

She smiles evilly in her spirit form inside his body which she started to change his body really slowly. She closed her own eyes as she focus on giving him woman's breasts. She softly chuckles as she does that to him and softly moves her hand inside of his stomach to give him a bit of cramps.

Feeling the cramps in his stomach, he stopped, and then slowly closed his eyes. "Wh-What is this?" He then asked himself while he looked down at the ground. "Whats happening to me?" He then asked himself as he didn't expect anyone to hear it, after all he was all alone in the forest, and there was nobody around.

She softly smiles as she let her voice moves into his head. Your turning into a woman! She says to him softly as she continues to softly change his body. She couldnt help but giggle which he could hear in his mind as if the wind was talking to him.

His eyes widened as he heard her words. "Wh-What?!" He asked as he then looked around, and then felt the breasts on his chest. "Who are you? Where are you?" He then asked her while he looked around. "Why are you doing this to me?" He then asked her. He still couldn't see her anywhere.

I am a Goddess! She says to him softly as she continues to make his new breasts grow. I do as I please and you happen to be walking on your own on the forest road. She explains to him softly.

"Wh-Where are you?" He then asked her while he looked around. "I don't see you anywhere..." He then told her, while he continued looking around, not seeing her anywhere.

She smiles softly and stops his breasts from growing. I am inside of your body. She says to him softly. You can stop looking around you, you wont be able to find me. She says to him as she lets out a laugh.

"Wh-Why are you doing this to me? What have i done? Have i done something bad and then this is my punishment?" He then asked her before he then looked down his body seeing the breasts in their full size now.

She let out a soft sigh. No you have not done a thing wrong. I am doing this to you because you are a male. She says in a sad voice. My kind doesnt like me so I stay among you humans. She says to him softly. I'm just lonely were I'm from. Everyone is paired up but me! She says with a bit of anger in her voice. It sickens me! She hissed out.

"So then you let out your anger on me by turning me to a female?" He then asked her. It didn't really seem like a good reason to him, but he would let her tell him why she had done it. He closed his eyes for a moment, atleast he wasn't changing more right now.

I didnt plan on this but its what I do. I hurt mortals since mortals hurts other mortals. She explains to him softly. My kind hates me. I am nothing but trouble for them. I say let them clean up after me! She says to him as she makes his hair to start growing.

"So i'll return to normal when they decide that its time? Then what am i going to do while i wait?" He then asked her as he felt his hair grow. "Live as a slut?" He then asked her in a cold tone. "Why not just turn me into a fox insteadt?" He then asked.

She laughs softly in his head. I could make you normal myself but if you wish to have the ears and the tail. I would be glad to add that to the list. She says to him as she stops his hair from growing at his waist.

He rolled his eyes as he heard her words. "Sure you could.... Why should i believe in you?" He then asked her. "You havn't done anything that can prove that you are telling the truth yet" He just told her.

She grins in his head and started to shrink his breasts a bit. Believe me now? She asked him softly as she made his breasts a DD size which was half of what she gave him.

"Nope.... I still don't believe you" He just told her. "Why should i believe you? You can't prove its you who is doing this to me" He then told her. "It could be one of your friends hiding somewhere" He just told her.

She made his breasts grow back. I have no friends! She said within an angry hiss as if she was a snake. You want me to come out and show myself to you? She asked him softly as she makes her own anger go away

"See if you can" He told her while he watched her. He had put a barrier around his mind, so nothing got in, or out, which included her, she would be trapped now, and there was nothing she could do about it.

She tried getting out of his body but found that she couldnt get out of his body. Why cant I leave your body? She says to him and in her voice had sounded as if she was pouting while talking to him.

He laughed a bit as he heard her words "Because im holding you here for a while, you won't be able to escape" He then told her with a light chuckle, before he then sat down. "So what are you gonna do about that?" He then asked her.

She gritted her teeth as she narrowed her eyes as she started to strink his length in his pants. Let me out! She says to him with anger in her voice.

He just laughed as he heard her words. "Why should i?" He then asked her. "You havn't done anything that makes me want to let you out" He then told her.

She started to pout within his mind. I'll do anything if you let me go! She pleaded with him as she keeps her voice calm.

Back
Top Bottom