Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Unwilling Pawns in Her Depraved Game" OOC

Well, that sounds promising, then. Though, it wasn't like I was making an informed decision. 🙃

Despite the poor luck Vivian had to run into a literal apex predator, she's managed rather well (via sheer luck) to weather the storm.

I mean, I wouldn't be opposed, but I'm not too worried about it.

I generally find that looking for pictures isn't the easiest, but if you have an easier time, go for broke. I'm not too picky either way.

Likewise, happy to see them, only if it's something you're enjoying doing and doesn't become a burden.

Alright everyone, I need to give a head's up!

There's a possibility that one of us here might have to drop out of the RP soon. It's not confirmed yet, but still quite possible. Now I'm not certain if we can keep going with only three players but if everyone is still okay with that then this shouldn't effect us too much. But I want to hear how everyone currently feels about the RP.

It's a shame to hear, but if you're fine with still running it, I'm fine with playing.

In case anyone was wondering, I was the one who might have had to drop the RP, but it looks like I'm not going anywhere after all. So I'm excited to continue! I hope you all are still excited too! :heart:

Yeah, the news of your possible departure did throw a wrench in plans but at least now we'll be able to continue.

Speaking of which, I do have to apologize for letting the next post take so long to complete. Real life outright refuses to stop getting in the way.

Whoops! I've been watching the main thread, but guess I forgot to keep an eye on the OOC thread. 😅 Still around, still having fun!

Hey, everyone. 👋 I'm not really feeling this one anymore, so I'm going to bow out. Thanks for the game, hope you all enjoy the rest of it!

DaL, feel free to do whatever you'd like with Anna Marie. She's all yours now!

This is probably the longest I've ever been a part of a group RP without someone leaving. No hard feelings, I'm just amazed we went this long without it happening. Have a good one @Silverbird

It would take a certain kind of person to be able to improv an RP like this, and it's not a bad thing to not be that kind of person. But yeah, if you think you're up to the challenge, perhaps that would make it less demanding.

Back
Top Bottom