Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Unwilling Pawns in Her Depraved Game" OOC

I posted in third person. I assume that would be the easiest. Although, the idea of the everyone playing in first person is a bit intriguing, I must say...

I'm leaning third person, but if you all want to try first person, I can be persuaded.

Tied up tonight, but will post my intro when I can.

I'll likely stick with third, since it's what I see used most often, and I am rather used to it.

Now that we're actually seeing the work you're putting in to track all the characters, I'm super impressed. Especially since you added a fifth character on a whim.

So anyway, do we do our rolls ourselves? If we've got an option of two different paths, do we have to choose which one we are going to go for before we roll our movement? Or can you roll and then decide where you'll go based on what you roll? The former feels more fair to me.

The former. While logically it would make sense a person might change their minds and go into a door closer by, for the sake of game balance I'm going with the former.

And this is just the first floor, things will start off light for now. Once we get to the fourth floor I believe is when things start to get harder... no pun intended.

So if one of us gets a random encounter, are you still going to wait until everyone posts to describe it? As long as you keep track of the total number of rounds for each player, you don't necessarily need to wait for all 5 replies, right? I imagine random encounters are gonna take at least a few back-and-forth posts between just you and the person who gets the encounter, right?

Now that we're actually seeing the work you're putting in to track all the characters, I'm super impressed. Especially since you added a fifth character on a whim.

I'll second that. Thanks for running this, DaL. Looking forward to seeing what you've been planning.

There are lots of games where you can masturbate to reduce arousal. Is that a valid action here?
Just to heighten or keep it up, but it takes time to do it... I think. And masturbating to an orgasm would mean to go through your remainder arousal before it returns to a lower state, but not necessarily to zero.

Back
Top Bottom