Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero-themed Roleplay?

Which name is best name?

• The Guard

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Guardians of Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guardians

• First Defenders

• The Defenders

• The Legion

• The Crusaders

• The Unthinkables

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The Champions

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Primordials

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The Unthinkable X-Guard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something came to me. I want to plan a Superhero-themed Roleplay. I have ideas, arcs and all, and if you join in, perhaps I could hear your story ideas too.

I was thinking that the roleplay's prologue would be the formation of the obligatory hero team before we move on from there.

If you join the RP, at least one of your characters have to join this obligatory team. At least one of your characters needs the role of a hero. Anyone from your character number 2 onwards - join, don't join, your choice. Maybe I'll change this rule later down the RP, just for a bit of story flexibility once we get far-in enough.

The name of this RP will be the name that we ultimately give this team of ours. There will be other teams too. Maybe. But not immediately.

This roleplay will accomodate for all kinds of hero archetypes - silver age, modern grit, 2000s cartoons, tokusatsu, magical girl, list goes on. There are lots of ways to do this, and I'd love to hear what you have in mind.

OK, looks like it's a tie between The Unthinkables and The Primordials. Which one wins will be confirmed as I make the out-of-character thread... when I awaken from my slumber.

Good stuff, glad to be onboard! I'll see about cooking something up a little later when I can.

@MythyDragonwolf @Bone_King @Inkybus @Syrin @TheCorsair @Penny @Breeze @Psychodurus Eques @sajinsin @Zeth

Well, here is the legendary sandwich. I'll probably make a lore thread of some kind down the line.

Back
Top Bottom