Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero-themed Roleplay?

Which name is best name?

• The Guard

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Guardians of Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guardians

• First Defenders

• The Defenders

• The Legion

• The Crusaders

• The Unthinkables

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The Champions

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Primordials

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The Unthinkable X-Guard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something came to me. I want to plan a Superhero-themed Roleplay. I have ideas, arcs and all, and if you join in, perhaps I could hear your story ideas too.

I was thinking that the roleplay's prologue would be the formation of the obligatory hero team before we move on from there.

If you join the RP, at least one of your characters have to join this obligatory team. At least one of your characters needs the role of a hero. Anyone from your character number 2 onwards - join, don't join, your choice. Maybe I'll change this rule later down the RP, just for a bit of story flexibility once we get far-in enough.

The name of this RP will be the name that we ultimately give this team of ours. There will be other teams too. Maybe. But not immediately.

This roleplay will accomodate for all kinds of hero archetypes - silver age, modern grit, 2000s cartoons, tokusatsu, magical girl, list goes on. There are lots of ways to do this, and I'd love to hear what you have in mind.

The Guard
Guardians of Right
First Defenders

I'm still ears. Later on I'll add a poll with my own contributions.

In addition to creating the poll up there for the ideal name, I set the Discord up.

I'll probably end up deleting the Discord and just making an OoC if the majority ends up not wanting a Discord

The Crusaders
The Unthinkables
The Champions (Hate this one but...)
The Primordials

And discord works best for me (Siren#4414)

@Inkybus @MythyDragonwolf @Bone_King @Syrin @XxSassyBeautyxX @sajinsin @TheCorsair @Psychodurus Eques

Signups be 'ere. The OoC will come soon. Since enough of you prefer OoC I'll set the OoC up in a few days. The Discord will be optional and will stay alive, contrary to my prior claims of killing it off.

@XxSassyBeautyxX

I do want to know about how Luna's abilities work. The current description doesn't give too good an idea of how the power works, and the 'atom element of fire' part does make it a bit more confusing with every read of the application I give.

Just to check, before I make a character: what sort of power scales are we looking at here? I don’t want to bring Superman to an X-Men game, you know?

Approximately 16 hours more until I make up my mind on dem votes.

Just to check, before I make a character: what sort of power scales are we looking at here? I don’t want to bring Superman to an X-Men game, you know?

The powerlevels are pretty varied here, yes. For the most part I just rely on the good old GM-balancing.

Obviously something on the rank of planetbuster won't cut it unless we have some oddly-specific training arc. We don't delve too deep into feat calculations so it's still possible to kick people into the sun or moon without being a planetbuster.. There's also the fact that how some abilities work might be more broken than how much strength is in your beam attack or punch.

What powerlevel you reaching for anyways?

Well, I've always liked superheroes...

What proportion of smut/story can we expect to see in this RP? What kind of kinks do you plan to include?

Well, I've always liked superheroes...

What proportion of smut/story can we expect to see in this RP? What kind of kinks do you plan to include?

Higher story ratio, but smut is still present. I don't particularly plan to include kinks and if I do it'll be an off-the-bat thing. This is a group RP, so you might find what you want here.

Are you still looking?

I can accept more, yes...

... though, since this got more popular than I thought, I think I'll temporarily cap it at 11 roleplayers, which is everyone here excluding withdrawn people. Might remove this cap if Arc 2 or 3 is coming soon...

Has anyone withdrawn? If so, I'd also be interested in taking a gander as well.

Has anyone withdrawn? If so, I'd also be interested in taking a gander as well.

We're full, but I think I'll set a time limit for everyone soon. If at least one person doesn't fulfil it, you get a spot.

Even then, there's still Arc 2 to look forward to, since I'm opening signups then too.

GMT+08, 28 July 2359, how does that sound everyone? Achievable?

Back
Top Bottom