Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prevangelion [RyuxLin]

He chuckled a bit,"I know something better..." he said, moving and gently putting ehr on his back, seeming to speed up now while carrying her,"This way you can rest, and we'll make it on time..." he said as he ran through what seemed like dozens of hallways, each looking almost exactly the same.

"Ah!" She gasped as her legs came out from under her and she reflexively grasped for his neck, almost choking him before situating her arms on his shoulders. "Are you sure this is ok?" She shifts her weight, the position feeling a bit dangerous.

He chuckled,"Don't worry... I do this all the time with my kid brother..." he said as he continued to run, going around corners expertly as they made their way back towards the elevator,"Besides, you said you didn't want anything cheap..." he said as he turned his head, looking at her with a soft smile as they made it to the elevator.

"Well yeah... but." She rested, all of her weight resting on his shoulders and back. "If it's ok with you I don't mind, I'm not bothering you am I?" She was flustered, her comment having provoked that reaction made her worry she was an inconvenience.

He smiled softly as he saw that she was turning a bit,"You're so cute..." he said as he moved, the elevator opening as he moved inside with her. He set her down,"Don't worry about it... I told you... it's my treat..." he said as he let a hand move, ghosting a bit over her cheek.

She bit her lip nervously as he brushed her cheek. "S-so are we almost there?" She asked looking around and noticed the floor numbers on the elevator. "Is it very far from where we'll get off?" She felt like she should impress him, maybe make up for acting inconsiderate earlier.

He chuckled a bit, looking at the numbers on the elevator,"Well... we're at sub basement 149... and we're going up at least 2 floors a minute..." he said to himself, closing his eyes a bit,"We should be able to get off in about an hour... that should give us thirty minutes to get to the restaurant." he said with a smile.

"An hour on the elevator?" She bit her lip again. "Well we just have to make the best of it." She came to a conclusion on how to pay him back, she knew he liked her so she pulled down the neckline on her tank top and shimmied her jeans a little bit lower, hoping the better "view" might compensate.

He looked out the window a bit as she did, not really noticing her that much,"It really is beautiful..." he said softly as he watched the upside down skyline infront of them,"In an odd and twisted sort of way..." he said as he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before looking over at her, seeing her new look and giving a soft smile.

"I know what you mean, upside down buildings might take a while to get used to for me." She looked out over the landscape pretending to ignore the looks he was giving her new appearance. "I don't suppose there's a faster way up?"

He shook his head a bit,"Nope... we're here for a good while..." he said as he closed his eyes, moving and sitting on the floor,"And people rarely take this elevator, except at the end of the day, so it's a one way trip... straight up with no stops..." he said as he closed his eyes again.

She groaned and sat down on the floor of the elevator, having to shift to fix her pants, the back riding up when she slid to the floor. "You could have warned me.... but I guess we can get to know each other better, maybe tone down on teasing in the shower from now on?" She asked hopefully, leaning on her hands which she had placed on the floor.

He chuckled softly,"Hmm... but you seemed to be enjoying it..." he said softly, looking over at her,"Even if you didn't show it..." He said as he moved, sitting next to her a bit, laying his head on her shoulder,"I could hear your heart beating over the water..." he smirked.

She laughed softly, trying to act normal. "Don't tell obvious lies like that, you just get fun out of teasing people don't you?" She put her arm around him nervously, grabbing his other shoulder.

He smiled softly,"It's not a lie..." he whispered to her, feeling her arm wrap around his shoulder. He moved her softly, sitting her on his lap so she was straddling him,"I can hear it now... beating a bit harder... a bit faster..." he whispered, looking up into her eyes,"And don't tell me it's not..."

She blushes and looks down at her legs nervously. She doesn't say anything but shifts a little and plays with her hands. She's too embarassed to even act like she acknowledged what he said to her, it made her too nervous.

He smiled softly, moving and taking her hands softly,"Go ahead... say it..." he said softly, looking into her eyes,"I want to know what you really think of me..." he said as he moved her, looking into her eyes as she was only inches away from his face, so close if he moved just a bit they'd be kissing once more.

"Well I guess I like you... I don't hate you." She looks away from him, actually turning her shoulders away from him. "I mean you're a nice guy and all... What do you think of me?"

He smiled softly as he moved, letting his hand turn her chin gently, looking into her eyes,"I think you're... beautiful..." he whispered to her, moving and giving her a soft kiss on the lips, this time not doing anything but that, not wanting her to shy away from him this time.

She leaned against him, returning the kiss nervously, even nibbling on his lip and pressed her tongue slightly against his lips. She started to turn away but held herself even though she was embarassed.

He smiled, opening his mouth a bit and letting his tongue come out to rub hers. His hands held hers gently though, seeing as she wanted to turn away, and the blush on her face was growing. He knew it was taking everything she had to keep the kiss he knew she so desperately wanted.

Back
Top Bottom