Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prevangelion [RyuxLin]

She looked over at him, but shifts her eyes down. "That's no business of yours." She crosses her arms beneath her chest and looks away. She doesn't move even though his arm is around her waist, she just lets it remain there silently. ((Short but I'm back!))

He smirked softly,"So that's a no huh? What's the matter? Too shy around them?" He said, laying his head on her shoulder. He loved to tease her, it was just too easy. He had always been the kind of outspoken guy people wanted to be, and he loved to tease people, so it was fun for him to pick on her.

"No that's not it, it's just none of your business." She shakes her shoulder and turns her back to him. She doesn't move away and braces herself expecting his head to push against her back. She wasn't trying to avoid him, she actually liked the attention but she didn't know what to do with it. "Don't you have anything better to do?" She looks over her shoulder back at him.

He smiled softly as he moved, pulling her under the water slowly,"Hmmm... better to do...? Not really..." he said as he moved, giving a teasing nibble on her neck,"Why... got any ideas?" he said as he let his hands move, ghosting over her sides softly,"You know... you really are something though..." he whispered in her ear,"I mean.. the fact that you don't have many guys after you is downright shocking..." he whispered very softly in her ear teasingly.

This time she pulled away, actually jerking herself away from him. "If you're trying to get laid why not go tease someone else, just go out there, tell them you get to pilot an EVA and the girls will be all over you! Why bother me!?" She stomped her foot on the wet tiles, her thigh aching from the reverberation of the stomp.

He laughed a bit as she threw her tantrum,"I was just having a little fun..." he said as he put his hands on his hips a bit,"Didn't think you'd take it seriously." He said as he lifted his head up, looking up into the water,"Besides... it takes a certain type of girl to... I guess you'd say, push all the right buttons..." he said as he closed his eyes softly,"Something about you... is fun..." he said simply.

She looks away again, turning her head away and looking down at her feet. "Well I'm think I'm done, I.... don't really feel like taking a shower right now." Her body was wet however, having stalled in under the water for while. "I guess..... I don't hate you...." She still averts her eyes, too embarassed to look back up. ((I know she seems weird but being mentally unstable is a prerequisite for being an EVA pilot.))

He smiled softly, letting his head move so he could look at her, water rushing down his face,"And I'll be sure to be more careful when I play with you..." he smirked as he moved, turning off the water and stretching, starting to move to get a towel to dry off. He was looking forward to getting out of the plug suit, and back into some normal clothes.

Minako grabbed a towel and wiped off the water, paying a lot of attention to her hair. "So where do we go back and get changed." She talked to him not turning around, but facing away. "I'm kind of lost here in the building, it's too big to remember on my first day." She turns around and approaches him. "So could you lead the way back?"

He chuckled a bit,"Go back to change?" He said, moving to a pair of lockers, one with her name and one with his,"They got our clothes right here..." he said, opening them, showing ehr that their clothes were all in there, and cleaned as well,"I mean, this is a state of the art facility..." he said as he pulled out his clothes, setting them on a bench nearby.

"I see." She nods staring at the locker before opening it. She gathers her clothes up in her arms looking at them for a moment before taking off for around the corner to give herself some privacy. She unravels her underwear from the stack of clothes and starts to put it on, but notices she still has the plugsuit. She tugs at it but can't grip and frantically starts rubbing. "C-Can you help me?" She calls from around the corner peeking her head at him, her face red from frustration.

He laughed a bit as she disappeared, moving and already getting his suit off and his underwear on as she asked for assistance,"Man... you really don't know anything do you?" he asked. He moved over to her and looked over her plug suit before giving a soft chuckle,"This is gonna be... interesting... it seems like all the ways to get it off are in the back... but if you take off them, that plug suit's just going to basically slide right off, leaving you... well, exposed..." he said softly.

"Well I can't wear this for the rest of my life, just unfasten it and turn away quickly." She tensed up, hunching her shoulders to cover the front of her body. "Ok?" She says back to him, still hunching over, the width of her smooth back in front of him from her position

He chuckled and nodded, moving and pressing a few spots on her back gently, seeing a few lights appearing. After a few moments the whole back just kinda opened and fell off. He turned his head so he wouldn't embarrass her,"There you go..." he said, moving and putting the last of his clothes on. He did look back for a moment though, seeing the smoothness of her skin he couldn't help but smile a bit.

She reached down, letting the plug suit slide off before draping it over the bench in the locker room. She goes back to her pile of clothes, putting on lavender panties and bra. She frowned slightly at the 34 B tag on the strap before putting it on. Going back to the pile she slides on a long pair of jeans, they slid down around her hips comfortably. The black tank top however felt a bit damp as it brushed against her wet hair, the whole ensemble showing off her mid-riff.

He waited for her to finish, taking a deep breath as he sat on the bench. He could hear his stomach growl a bit and realized he was hungry,"Hey... how about we go get something to eat after this?" he asked her, closing his eyes and laying on the bench,"I'm starving..."

She nodded her head slowly, she didn't really have the courage to say no, especially since he was being nice now. "I don't see why not." She would have refused him if he had kept being a jerk but she worried that saying no would make her seem like an unforgiving bitch and that bothered her.

He smiled softly as he moved to her,"Cool..." he said as he looked her over a bit,"Tell you what... I'll even buy... my treat." he said as he gave her a gentle smile,"But first, you have to do one thing for me..." he said as he stood in front of her,"CLose your eyes for a few moments, and don't open them until I say..." he said softly.

She closed her eyes, squinting them slightly and peeking before losing them all the way again. "Fine, if you're buying." She leaned back and forth on the ball of her feet. "We're not going to a cheap place are we... and no stealing anything." She put her hands in her pockets leaving her eyes closed.

He smiled softly,"Don't worry... it won't be cheap..." he said. He saw that her eyes were fully closed and he moved, silently towards her. He licked his lips softly as he looked her over for a moment before he moved, pressing his lips softly to her, kissing her as gently and as passionately as he could as he let his arms wrap around her waist gently.

She leaned against him a moment, nibbling his lower lip. She jumps a bit when she feels his hands on her waist and starts to pull back, pushing her hands against his chest. "What are you doing? I'm not that kind of girl." She looked away from him, assuming the worst that he might have gone further.

He had felt her nibble on his lower lip before she pulled away. He smiled softly,"Let's go get something to eat..." he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her along. He knew she would be a bit confused, but it was alright. He could feel something inside of himself, wanting her, needing to feel her skin against his, but she wasn't... confident enough, and right now... he wanted her to trust him.

She stumbled as her arm was pulled, her legs swinging awkwardly until she caught up, still holding his hand. "But where exactly are we going." She called out to him, panting from the effort and sudden sprinting.

He smiled as they moved at a quick pace,"I know a great place, but they close soon, so we gotta get topside quick!" he said as he continued to pull her along, looking somewhat like a child.

She kept following him, her arm was held straight at the speed they were going. "My shoulder hurts... can we slow down?" She blushed embarassed, since it sounded to her like she was whining. "If we have time...."

Back
Top Bottom