Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prevangelion [RyuxLin]

Lynisedel

Super-Earth
Minako stood on the elevator descending down into the deep inner parts of NERV. She received a phone call she had been chosen but only with a vague idea of what for. The young woman standing next to her seemed less intimidating than she was expecting. Only in her 20s. She looked to the other side of her, someone else having been picked up to be taken to NERV as well.

Ryu sighed softly as he stood in the elevator. He wasn't as new as the girl near him was, having known about this place for a while but not having been allowed in till now. His medium length black hair was spiked and his ice blue eyes where ringed with black showing that he hadn't had much sleep nowadays. He closed his eyes, yawning softly as he gave a soft stretch,"Hmmm... are we almost there...?" he asked the man who was standing in the front of the elevator,"I'm getting hungry..."

Minako stepped back a bit. The guy her age having acted so callously to a government official. She had black hair reaching her back but she dyed it relatively often. She had brown eyes and was a bit shorter than the woman next to her at about 5'1. She watched as the man in the elevator just stared at him. She leaned behind the woman to whisper to him. "I think we should just be quiet, it won't be too long until we get there."

He sighed, obviously upset,"Well excuse me... I was grabbed during lunch, so it's not like I had anything to eat..." he said as he leaned against the wall of the elevator. He was annoyed, and hungry, and when those two things mixed, he wasn't exactly pleasent,"Can we at least get something waiting for us? I mean, we are pretty important..." he said as he looked at the girl a bit as his hand moved, rubbing at his shoulder.

"We're important? How so?" Her suspicions dissipated, she had assumed she was in trouble but being important must mean they weren't, at least in her mind. "So why exactly are we here?" She kept whispering behind the woman's back.

He shook his head softly,"Jeeze... don't you know anything?" he said as he pulled out a note card,"We've been drafted by NERV... they specialize in making sure that the angels don't return. If they do, then it could be the end of all life..." he said as he closed his eyes,"We're probably here to test the prototypes..." he said as the elevator came to a stop.

"But.... it's been years since there's last been an angel...." She looks down at the note card frowning. "So we're here to test prototypes? Prototypes of what?" She fidgeted on her toes as she watched the machinery pass by, the elevator deep underground. She stood straight quickly, the young woman turning to look at her as if she was accusing her of something.

He chuckled a bit,"Yeah... but you hae to think, just cause you haven't seen them in a while... doesn't mean they won't come someday." he said as they walked out of the elevator,"And the prototypes are something my father helped with... what did he call them again...?" he said, mostly to himself as they walked along.

"Oh, so you know what's going on then?" She walked behind the adults leading them down, standing next to the young man with her. "Well I feel a lot better knowing we're not in trouble, that'd be awful, especially to be in trouble with the government."

He chuckled softly as they moved,"You think they're the government?" he said softly as they where led to a room, looking at her a bit,"They're not really the government... well, they are funded by them, but not really..." he said, trying to explain as best he could.

"Well isn't that the same though?" She was a tad confused. "Something funded by the government is controlled by the government and is thus the government right?" She bit her finger as they were continually led down the halls of the complex.

He chuckled a bit,"No... not exactly..." he said as they were led to a room, slowly moving inside he moved to one side of the room,"You know how everything has a sort of... personal agenda... well, even though they're funded by the government, it doesn't mean that they're controlled by it... well, not fully anyways..." he said softly.

She shrugged still walking beside him. "Well I guess it just doesn't make sense to me, but as long as they're important we probably should be respectful." She looked out the corner of her eye at some of the employees, the business-like air of the place made it seem hostile.

He chuckled a bit,"They're important?" he said as he looked at her,"They're like gnats compaired to us..." he said as they were continually walked through the place,"In their eyes, we're the most important things on the planet right now..." he said with a soft air of superiority in his voice.

"Al.....right then....." The way the conversation had gone left her uncomfortable, she didn't feel like she was supposed to be this important. "Are we almost there?" She asked the people leading them hoping to get this over with.

He chuckled softly as he looked around,"Hmmm... no clue... haven't been here before." he said as they where still lead around,"But I suppose that they'll let us know where to go first..." he said with a soft yawn. He had every right to feel superior, knowing that they where going to test out the battle suits that would be fighting angels. He still couldn't remember the names, but he didn't care too much, he just wanted to have fun.

She nods her head to the side and sighs, this all seemed to official for her tastes. She didn't really want to be the center of attention, or of any importance, there would be too many people to let down. "Don't we have any say in this?" She leans closer to the guy beside her, turning her eyes ahead as she sees the entrance to a wide open hangar.

He smiled softly as the light shone into the hanger, showing the two large battle suits,"Yeah... we have a say..." he said softly,"But that answer is irrelevant right now... seeing as we're the only ones who can control these..." he said as he moved towards one of the suits, the one that was a dark red color.

Minako waited at the entrance to the hangar for someone to say something, this whole thing confused her. "Don't you think we should wait until someone says something? That stuff looks expensive and we shouldn't...." She stops as she notices her voice echoes in the hangar only drawing attention to herself.

He chuckled a bit,"You don't get it, do you?" he said as he looked at her,"These belong to us..." he said as a few people came up to them, starting to take some measurements of them,"Hmmm... we're probably going to get plug suits..." he said as he stretched a bit.

She slightly resisted as scientists started tugging on her limbs, forcing her to hold her arms straight out and her legs forward to take measurements. "Why do you know so much about this?" She cringed as the scientists grabbed at her, still taking measurements of her extremities, as well as measuring her bust, waist, and hips.

He chuckled,"I told you, my father works here." he said as he was measured quickly,"He's a pretty high ranking scientist here, so I get to hear all the stories of what he's working on. Of course he's not supposed to speak about it, but he wanted to make sure I knew something about what was going to happen to me..." he said as the scientists moved away,"By the way..." he said, finally realizing it,"I'm Ryu." he said, putting out a hand.

She shook her shoulders as the scientists stepped away, the spur of the moment chaos having perturbed her. "I'm Minako." She held out her hand to shake his, standing as far back as she could figuring it polite. "But why are you speaking so callously about it if it's a secret?"

He chuckled a bit,"Cause it's not much a secret down here..." he said as a scientist nodded to him and he nodded back,"Everyone down here has the highest clearance... so you don't have to worry too much." he said, moving and starting to remove his shirt and pants.

"Wait what are you doing?" She covered her eyes and turned away. "You said they had to make the suits they wouldn't be ready yet put your clothes back on!" She felt her own shirt being tugged at, the scientists just wanting to get her into her plug suit for their first test runs. She struggled a moment, pulling on her shirt away from them before resigning to stand there as they stripped her of her clothes.

Back
Top Bottom