Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Delivery (CasualVelociraptor x Daleeria)

Kira wasted no more time on preamble, for how could she possibly top Jade in that department? Instead, the former prostitute stripped down to her underwear and treated her girl to a dance on the table and strip tease. But she wondered how to give Jade a proper lap dance when she was pregnant.

“Let’s get you sat up on the bed properly. While I definitely want you on the floor sometime, I don’t want to hurt your back, my Queen.”

She led Jade by the hand and laid her on the bed, propped up as best as Kira could by the couple of pillows she had. And then she worshipped every fucking inch of her sexy fertility goddess with kisses, tickles, small hickeys, and hugs by her strong arms. All the while, Kira began undressing her down to just her panties and started rubbing.

After many slow, torturous minutes of that, Kira finally decided to grind up against her while still touching her through her damp undies. Jade’s belly meant Kira was more dancing on her knees, but Kira leaning in to kiss and whisper sweet nothing into her ear made it still very intimate.

Who cares if my back hurts after?!?!?! There was nearly a groan of frustration: it was much harder to get up than it was to lay on the floor and enjoy herself (although if last night was any indication, on second thought she'd probably be unable to stand up for hours.) But the way that booty wiggled for her as Kira removed her clothes (in what was possibly the most sexy way she had seen anyone ever remove their own clothes) had Jade mesmerized and there was nothing she wouldn't do just to get a handful of that ass again. So the pregnant mama hauled her ass off the floor for the sake of love, and for the sake of that wonderful body that she got to love on.

Her pretty pink lips parted as Kira began her ministrations of feather light kisses, the sweetest and most sensual of nips and suckling, and hands worshiping whatever her lips couldn't get to easily from this position. This was quite possibly the hottest way anyone had presented sex to her, and it made her even more determined to stay with Kira for as long as possible and repay every eye-opening moment in tenfold. Kira made this so easy, so accessible and exciting, unlike any partner Jade had previously. Most of the men she had spent time with before expected her to be the one to parade and flaunt her body around for them. Many of the women in her life had been too straight-forward and in a hurry to do more than get to the point. Jade only now realized that maybe she hadn't noticed how subpar all of her lovers had been because she had never imagined it could be any more erotic than just stripping down and fucking the brains out of your partner (or being the partner who's brains were being blown?)

Now though, she wanted to enjoy every moment of Kira's pressure on her labia over her panties. If Kira hadn't already figured out that she was a very vocal person, she certainly knew by the end of this tease of hers: Jade was whining like the needy little beast she was, her chest heaving as her heart rate skyrocketed and her panties soaked with her own lubrication. Perhaps it was another surprise affect of the pregnancy, but Jade couldn't remember ever getting this wet and worked up in her life.

"Gods, Kira... I can't even think of words for you right now," her hands came down to Kira's hips the next time Kira's face was close to hers and she could form a coherent thought. Through the haze of lust she gave Kira a pure smile full of love and absolute joy: "You had to have been made just for me... are you an angel?"

“Then don’t,” Kira purred. “Just moan for me, baby. Words or no, you voice is just so damn cute and sultry that I could probably touch myself to the thought of you reading the dictionary! I almost can’t take it. And right back atcha...although I’m more of an angel in the streets and a devil in the sheets, if you catch my drift,” she then winked.

Or maybe Jade was making her feel and act the other way around. Who fucking cared, though? Kira was feeling too horny to think about proper metaphor construction when she was intent on literally fucking Jade’s brains out.

“Speaking of which, you gave me an evil idea when I was out...” Kira said. “So I’m going to make you nice and wet for this, and when you scream for me and beg for the dicking of your life, then you’ll truly never want for anything.”

With that, she put on and showed off her thick, powerful, high tech strapon.

“You like it, baby girl?” Kira wondered. “It feels warm like a real one, gives me sensation like a real one, has microscopic ribbing, and even vibrates my clit and cunny until I squirt inside you like I really have a huge load in my nonexistent balls for you. If I’m gonna be this baby’s real daddy, then you’re going to suck me off like my good little girl and then I’m going to pound you like a real baby daddy should. But first...”

Kira removed her last line of defense and set to work.

Jade had a small amount of experience with strap-ons, however she was typically the giver in those situations. The thought of being violated by the beast of a cock that her woman now sported was enthralling though and her legs parted for her lover like the Red Sea. "Oh fuck... I've only seen one of those in magazines... Damn, Kira... should I be worried about the women you've destroyed with that massive dick?"

Kira's mouth never ceased to amaze her though and Jade's pussy was basically begging for any sort of attention by the time that first lick was given. "I just want you to know that you're a million times better than the asshole who did put this baby in me... Our child will never question who their real 'daddy' is, though," Jade moaned in pleasure, lifting herself up enough to run her fingers over Kira's head in encouragement.

“No. Go right ahead and ask. I’m sure they’ll give you good reviews, and get turned on themselves,” Kira boasted. She usually tried to be level headed and rational when talking about her past experiences to new partners, but Jade’s wide eyed interest and slight trembling made Kira want to brag a little for her benefit.

“Oh my goodness, babe, you’re making such nice, wet noises for your Daddy,” Kira purred as she inserted two fingers into her hole with ease. “I love the idea of making love with you like I said, but I guess deep down you’ll always want to be fucked too. Need to be fucked, like only I can do for you. Isn’t that right, baby? Tell Daddy what you need.” She felt powerful and protective of her newfound love as she sucked and fingered Jade’s pussy firmly but with a merciless rhythm.

Jade observed Kira's humor and appreciated it. She loved the way Kira made her smile and laugh and feel all warm and fuzzy at the same time. It brought a huge grin to her face even as she was being finger fucked and driven to madness with the sucking and tongue action she was also getting. It felt obscene to be able to feel this horny but she did and she never wanted it to stop. She wanted to find a safe place to hole up with Kira and never come out until they were fully done exploring each other's bodies.

"Ah fuck, Daddy!" she cried out, rocking her hips against the hand invading her as much as she possibly could from her position. "I only want to be fucked by you. Please give me you huge cock... Daddy I need you."

“Then cum for Daddy! Daddy needs you to cum, Jade, so you’ll take whatever my cock has to offer,” Kira smiled and then pushed a third finger with faster and more powerful motions along the roof of her vagina, where all her pleasure quivered in one button that Kira pushed over and over again. She also hoped that Jade would get all sweet and submissive and suckle on her plastic cock, having no doubt that Jade could really milk a man.

Jade cried out and shuddered. "FUCK! Daddy! I'm cumming!" she shouted as she reached her peak, panting and giving Kira the most innocent of looks. She wasn't even close to sated though, and she knew she wouldn't be for a little while. First, she wanted to give Kira something extra special for being so amazing at her work. "But Daddy's cock is so huge. I don't think I can fit all of it inside me without a little extra special lubrication..."

She patted the spot next to her and licked her lips sensually, letting Kira knowing exactly what she was in for. "Come lay by me daddy, I want to suck you off so badly before you put your seed into me..." the blond purred into her lover's ear, just before she started crawling back down the bed and positioning herself between Kira's legs once again. This time she admired the sizeable member on her girlfriend and it made her salivate. That was good, because she was going to need all of it.

At first she started with the sweetest of kisses to the head of the cock, her eyes meeting Kira's. This was going to be a show to remember. Slowly she pursed her lips and lowered her mouth onto it, popping just the tip in and nothing else. If she was going to be pounded by it she wanted to make sure Kira was pent up from watching this act. "It almost feels real in my mouth," Jade commented as she pulled back and then dove back in with slightly more fervor, this time swirling her tongue underneath the head, wondering if the sensation would feel as good for Kira as it would for any man.

Kira had been sucked off by girlfriends in the past, but never like this. Never with this much skill. And it usually took a lot of deep throaty goodness for her to be able to feel much in the way of sensation. But now she groaned for her lover as her lips awakened a feeling of power and utter submission at the same time. It was as if Jade was a goddess of sex taking her on a cosmic trip through this gender-switching tool. And now she realized why men were so goddamn horny all the time. Someone like Jade was what every young man dreamed about!

“Omigod, Jade...I feel what I guess is pre leaking out of me. Mmmm, yeah honey, that feels so fucking good,” Kira said as Jade’s blowjob made her hands squeeze the bedsheets and lift her hips to try to force more of her artificial length down Jade’s silky, wet throat. “If you keep this up I might just cum soon!”

Jade smirked and gripped Kira's hips, letting her know that she wasn't allowed to be in control of this particular act and that Jade was only going as far down as she wanted at her pace. "Ah, well I definitely don't want you to cum too quickly!" She pulled away with the evilest of smirked, taking the head of the artificial cock and running her tongue over it again. "I want you to enjoy this and remember who's mouth gives the best head after all."

She began to suck again, but this time she was slow and purposeful, licking up the system's version of Kira's pre-cum and taking that dick deep into her throat at a torturous pace. Her eyes locked onto her lover's and she grinned around the cock in her mouth. Suddenly the pace changed and Jade was deep throating her at a shocking speed. Her eyes screamed "You can come now, Daddy."

“Hmmm...I wonder who that might be giving me head like such a bad girl?” Kira wondered with a cheeky smirk even as she cooed with pleasure and began stroking Jade’s hair more firmly, more possessively, more desperately even. Even as her ragged breathing betrayed how much she was losing control of her body, of her sexual need to Jade.

And how much she goddamn liked it.

“Ehrmafuckingerd, Jadie! Daddy’s gonna cum for her sexy sluuuuutUNGH!” Kira grunted and then thrusted down Jade’s throat as hard as she could with her cock before the synthetic sensors inside the shaft took hold of her clit like never before and made her squirt into Jade’s eager throat.

Jade was surprised at the force and amount of juices squirted down her throat, definitely more than she had ever gotten out of any real cock. It caused a dastardly little smirk to cross her face as she pulled away, cocky for the moment. At least she knew her mouth skills were useful in more than one way now. It was an empowering feeling. "I sure hope there's plenty more of that left, Daddy, if you're going to fill me with your 'seed'," Jade made a slow crawl up Kira's body, licking the last of the lingering juices off of her pretty pink lips.

Once they were eye-to-eye again Jade kissed Kira passionately, moaning softly. She couldn't imagine doing anything other than laying in bed and making love to Kira in 500 different positions for the rest of the day. All she wanted to do was share her passion with her new mate. "Ready to breed me daddy?" she whispered in her lover's ear.

“Breed...is too quaint a word for what I want to do to you, baby,” Kira growled. “Mate is more like it. And trust me, if that lowlife hadn’t gotten to you first...I know what I’d want to be the result,“ she winked.

Then without further ado, Kira wrapped her hand gently around Jade after positioning her into doggy style and began teasing her waiting girlfriend’s swollen pussy with her cock, her own fiery yet liquid arousal already starting to leak inside the blonde with need. With her other hand, the confident Japanese domme supported her belly so that no matter how hard Jade was fucked, the baby would not be hurt in the process. And in the meantime, Jade would be protected.

In all other aspects, however, Kira became an animal indeed claiming her mate as she slipped inside, not wasting a breath to pound her.

Back
Top Bottom