Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Delivery (CasualVelociraptor x Daleeria)

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Kira Beck could finally hear herself think now that her Nimbus delivery truck was flying in the upper levels of Neo Sacramento, the Western Valley Republic’s capital city after the collapse of Old America in the Second Civil War.

She still couldn’t escape the towers of glass, silicon and concrete with her vehicle’s comparatively poor altitude, but at least some of the bustle of the city faded into a dull roar rather than a deafening tin. And all she could think about was how weird the pickup order she’d just gotten was. It wasn’t near any Depots as far as she was aware. It was placed near the end of her shift at 6:30 PM. Hell, it wasn’t even in a part of town that was on her normal route.

But Kira had come to work for Nimbus to escape, not to ask questions. And this request had come from a Nimbus anonymized customer ID. So, she proceeded to the location given, landed the truck on what appeared to be a completely abandoned Pickup Bay with barely showing paint, and waited.

While she hung out inside her truck, she made sure her pistol, sawed off shotgun, and katana were in working order and inspected the inside and outside of her truck for any faults. Nimbus drivers were supposed to do that at least six times a day. This was her eighth inspection.

Finally, Kira put on some music through her headphones and pushed a button on her phone to count down a ten minute timer. If the customer didn’t show at that point, then she’d leave and she’d probably be able to return the truck, get some food and a barely ingestible alcoholic concoction at a bar, and then hope to go home with a woman half decent in bed and wake up with a hangover and an empty spot next to her.

Again.

Last edited:
It was quiet this far away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown area. The sounds weren't completely drowned out, but it was the first time in nearly 24 hours she had been able to breathe, to form a real rational thought. Jadelyn Evalon pushed her blond hair out of her face and tied it up as best as she could with her broken hair tie. There was nothing else to do, other than to sit and wait for the delivery driver to show up.

The plan was simple: hold up the vehicle and get the driver to take her as far away from the city as she could physically get before the car died. If she had to kill someone to make it happen, then she would. This was a matter of life or death for her, and for the little one inside of her. Her hand slid down to her bulging stomach and gave it a gentle caress. All that matter to her in the world right now was the safety of her unborn child. How had her world gone so topsy turvy?

The last two years had treated her well... she had always been a street rat since she could remember; her parents had been extremely poor due to their archaic beliefs that genetic purity was the only way to go. So she had struggled to survive, combing the streets for food and even doing some... regrettable deeds just for a meal. She was no strange to eking out an existence in the underbelly of the city... But Derek had saved her from all of that. They had been together since childhood, and he had managed to make it past their roots to become one of the most successful beat cops in the city. Eventually, that turned to a private investigator position and he returned for her the moment her parents had died. Their apartment wasn't grand, but it was home and they were happy together. At least that's what she had thought.

Jade had an artistic streak that she was finally able to really explore with access to the materials she needed. After months, Derek agreed to be her first canvas and was decorated with her very first tattoo; a butterfly with her name under it. She eventually did a matching tattoo on herself. Despite the numerous amount of cybernetics available to them, something about good old fashioned ink satisfied humans most primal of urges. This made her popular at the little shop she managed to rent a chair in. And then the baby... they were going to get married, and get a bigger place and it was going to be wonderful.

Soon after finding out about the baby, Derek started taking more shifts out of the house. She also started working more, taking bigger pieces for higher pay to put away in savings and surprise him with her own contribution. Now, she would never be able to go back to her job. Investigations had been started against Derek when his name had came up in a high profile case that was involving several corrupt cops. Derek reassured her that he had done nothing wrong, and that they would find zip and they could go back to their lives, three more months and the baby would be there and they could be a real family./. "Don't worry, baby, I got this handled. They're only investigating because the guys started throwing out whatever name came to mind to try and make a plea deal," those were the last words he had said to her before she had gone to work the morning before.

The young woman stood up, hearing a vehicle outside of the building she had been taking refuge in. She had no idea if it was in fact the ride she was waiting on, or if Derek had somehow found thing. Her only weapon was the tattoo gun in her hand with sharp needles that she could at least use to pierce an artery if need be.

If it was one thing that she was good at, it was sneaking. Too many thefts of food to get by makes you learn how to be as silent as possible. It wasn't hard to sneak up anyways, even without cover. The woman seemed more interested in inspecting her vehicle and listening to music paying attention to anything suspect, and didn't even seem to notice when Jade opened the door and hopped in, pressing the sharp object to the woman's throat. "Don't move, or I know exactly how to bleed you out," she growled, though the threat was more bravado than anything. Physical violence needed to be her last resort if she really wanted to get out of here and not leave a trail behind. She couldn't risk being found by the people that were after her. "I don't want to have to hurt you."

“And I don’t want to get hurt,” Kira said. Theoretically, she could reach back and disarm the young woman that had snuck into her car, despite Kira thinking that her rear door had been locked on her eighth inspection. But that might not end well for her throat, no matter Kira’s training.

Nimbus had a policy across all its US and international CityDomes: do not confront any attackers directly or get the police involved. Instead, give them a number to call and give your approximate ransom value. Kira had been told about this sort of arrangement for handling carjackings enough times while in the WVR Army, even seen it happen to one of her friends when she came back home from the Third Oregon War and barely managed to get out of said friend’s car unscathed. But she hadn’t been on the other end. Especially not with a young woman like her threatening Kira.

Still, Kira didn’t lose her cool. “I’m a driver with Nimbus Logistics,” she exhaled, more annoyed than afraid, “ID number 54679, ransom value C125,000. If you reach into my right breast pocket, you’ll find a business card with the number of Nimbus’s Regional Hostage Negotiator. Unless...there’s something else that you want?”

Kira now understood why Nimbus drivers were given such thin feeling clothing and not allowed to
wear any supportive materials or have cybernetic enhancements. Ever the soldier, she was prepared to do...whatever it took to get out of this situation alive. She could always shower away the memory later. But it hadn’t come to that in her years of running across the city’s many rooftops when she was younger or her time as a driver, and she hoped it wouldn’t tonight.

Last edited:
Jade's resolve weakened for a split second as she thought about what she was doing. "I'm not looking for money, I'm looking for transport," she steadied her voice, and her weapon. This was far from ideal. The driver was armed, and could easily hurt her or worse. There was no one to catch her if she stumbled and fell. "I need to get out of this city, and fast. You're going to facilitate that, or you're going to bleed out somewhere no one will bother to look."

She pulled a map out of her pocket and pointed to a spot far out near the desert. It was an old safe house she had heard about from her boss. It wasn't much, but it was off the radar and she could give birth in peace if it got to that point. There were enough supplies to at least make it that long. "I need to get here. It's a matter of life and death." she needed more than that. She needed a better weapon, a long nap and some foot rubs after the day she had.

Her only hope was that there wasn't some sort of button or mic that have the driver any way to contact the authorities, and the last people she wanted involved were the police.

“Transport...I can do that,” Kira said, her breathing evening out once she realized that her assailant was pregnant and understood the desperation in her eyes. “I can’t get you all the way out there in this thing, since it relies on eroads for power and can only fly short distances. But I can try to find someone who may have other forms of transport along the wall.

“So here’s what I propose,” Kira said as she used a data spike cybernetically grafted just under left palm, which she used to log off of her Nimbus Dot GPS system, file a sickness claim, and set a false itinerary for the truck to a repair station. “I’ve bought us a week just now before anyone comes looking for me. If it’s okay with you, maybe you can stay at my place until I help us find a way out of here.”

Okay, so far this was going better than Jade had expected. Still, it was problematic that she couldn't just get as far as she needed in one vehicle. She didn't want the stranger to have a chance to report her to anyone. The more people that got involved, the more at risk she was. "How the hell do I know you're not going to just sell me out to the cops or one of your so called people?" Truthfully, she had no where else to go. No matter what she did she was now on the run from the law. "Why would you go that far to help me when I'm threatening to stab you with a god damn tattoo gun?"

With every word she grew closer to hysteria and it was obvious now that she was just winging this and didn't seem to have the strength to do anything about it. By the end of the sentence she just... sat down and looked deflated. If Kira wanted to defend herself, now was the best time to pull a weapon...

Shoulders slumped, exhaustion set in and Jade let out a breath of air she hadn't known she was holding. Her stomach roiled in disgust at her own reactions. It was easy to think you'd kill for something but living with the harsh reality of it wasn't for someone like her. While she had lowered herself to extremes just to survive before, murder was not her MO and she didn't want it to start being. It was numbing to think that she would sink to that level on some innocent soul who was just trying to go about her work day. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't eaten in forever, or the fact that she was starting to think maybe if she got caught it would all end sooner, but she finally looked up at Kira, her green eyes pleading for her to understand how desperate she was to go this far. "I have nothing else to lose at this point except my life, which is already on the line," her voice was soft, and weak, like she had just accepted her own fate.

Jade had never been one to trust easily; that's how you ended up trafficked to dead in the streets. That said, she was an extrovert of the highest caliber. Never had she felt more complete than the first day she had steady customers at work, and had started building connections and relationships. Even with clients that weren't hers, she was still a popular person to come chat with while they waited for their appointment to come up. Her confidence and spunk drew people to her like magnets. It was something that Derek had once said was his main reason for loving her; he knew she would go amazing places with her ability to network with almost anyone. Derek... how could you do this to us? What about our future? was the only thought echoing in her mind. "I'll come to your place with you, but if I get any hint of something being off I will be getting the fuck out whether you're alive or not." The bravado was lost though; that confidence and sass that had made her so many friends was sapped straight out of her now.

“Let’s just say that...I wish that someone had been there for me in a time of need, and I’ll take the chance to be someone you can count on,” Kira said, nodding at the passenger’s pregnant belly as she began cutting across the angry buzzes of the traffic plague.

But she couldn’t contain herself. In response to her customer’s wailings, and potential threats, Kira responded coolly, looking right at her before saying, “You and I both know you have much more at stake than that...I’ll give you and the baby the bed, and sleep on the floor.”

With that, Kira wasted no time bringing the woman, whose name she revealed to be Jade, up to her apartment in the Stacks. They disembarked the car, and then it folded itself into the thin garage next to the house cube, after which Kira hurriedly opened and closed the door.

“Welcome to the Grand Kira Hotel!” Ms. Beck joked unconvincingly some time after they ate what passed for dinner. “Sorry it isn’t much. But I promise you’ll be safe. And to prove that I mean you no harm, I will be sleeping in the nude tonight.”

Jade was still on edge the entire ride, despite her hopelessness. Kira was right, she was trying to survive for her baby's sake. She hadn't named it yet, or even knew if it was a boy or a girl. They were supposed to find out in a few days with a little party with some of his coworkers and their wives. Now instead she was on the run. "I'm Jade..." she introduced part way through the ride. She didn't give her last name, because that was possibly her most identifiable piece of information for the people looking for her.

The apartment wasn't much, but it seemed like an inconspicuous enough place to hide out for as long as it took to secure better transport. Right now, anything was better than sleeping outside or hiding in that warehouse by herself. And Kira didn't seem like bad company for someone who was now rescuing the woman who had just threatened her life. There weren't many good people left in the world, and Jade obviously couldn't trust her instincts if Derek had gone so wrong.

After they ate their dinner, which Jade scarfed down with reckless abandon, the pregnant woman finally relaxed a bit in her seat. Now that her hunger was sated, she felt a bit more grounded in reality. "It's nice. I grew up in a way worse part of town than this. My mom always wanted an apartment like this. She thought they were fancy," it felt weird talking about her mother while rubbing her own belly. So far she felt like she was failing as a mother.

Her cheeks turned pink with shyness at the thought of the other woman sleeping nude; it wasn't necessarily embarrassing, but Kira was definitely an attractive woman and Jade couldn't imagine being able to ignore her. "You don't have to do that... If you wanted me dead you would have shot me in the car... actually no, I'm sure that'd be a pain in the ass to clean out in the long run..." For the first time in days she cracked a half-hearten smile. Man it was amazing was even a small meal did for the spirit.

"So... How much do you want to know?" she asked in reference to her situation.

“Well, then. If this is fancy, I hope that the dinner that went along with it was fancy enough for you too,” Kira smiled, sticking out her pinky while drinking her camomile tea and pantomiming very fancy words. “Gotta impress everybody that visits this neighborhood, dontcha know. Get a good rating for the Grand Kira Hotel.” And also, Kira hoped anyway, deflect from the more uncomfortable implications of what Jade meant by growing in a rougher neighborhood than the freaking Stacks.

Kira had never quite felt this way before. It made her slightly nervous, to be accommodating a woman with no intentions of sleeping with her. To be fair, she was cute, with the little side buzzcut thing going on that Kira always admired that she could never pull off herself; with her baby bump that made Kira feel instinctually protective of her; and with thoughts of what Jade must have looked like before her present situation, which made Kira blush herself.

Still, Kira couldn’t help but think (after working hard to dispel thoughts of Jade naked) of her own time as a street orphan. How limited her own outlook was, mainly focused on survival and food from day to day until she joined the Army and then...was still very concerned with survival and food, just not as much. And then not as much again with the Nimbus job. What was her point in going down this rabbit hole, she wondered? Ah, yes. Kira wanted to make sure, more than anything, that Jade and her baby didn’t have to struggle like she did.

Something tells me she’ll be a pain in the ass to clean up anyway, she then thought. Kira almost made a joke to that effect but thought better of it.

“Well, I should probably start getting ready for bed,” Kira said, rubbing the back of her neck. “Like I said, you’re definitely getting the bed. Better for the baby. In the meantime, help yourself to anything in the fridge- except the alcohol. But you already knew that. A-anyhow, when I get out of the shower, let me know if you’d prefer me on the floor...or next to you. You know, with a gun. Just in case.”

Kira then practically dived into the shower. The only problem was, she forgot to lock the door. But she was too preoccupied with stripping and taking care of some of the tension that was rising in her body with a quick stroke session on her bare pussy.

Last edited:
“Considering this is the first thing I’ve eaten in nearly 24 hours? It was better than any steak I’ve ever seen in a restaurant!” Jade giggled a bit, an almost strained sound after hours of crying and then complete silence. The humor was coming back to her cheeks now that they had settled in. “Thank you for everything so far, Ms. Beck… I… We appreciate it.”

The mountain they were climbing had only just started, and Jade already knew that there would probably be unexpected difficulties along the way. Nothing in her life had ever come without a fight, and she didn’t expect that to start now. The fact that she was sitting somewhere safe, with a woman who was clearly willing to help another woman in need was nothing short of miraculous to Jade.

As Kira stood and announced that she needed to shower and prepare for bed. Jade had already sensed that the bed situation was not up for debate; and she was so tired and sore that a comfortable bed sounded to be just what she needed. Every muscle slow pulsed with a combination of exhaustion and tension. She had been serious when she said that if she smelled the smallest thing off, she was ready to flee whether or not Kira was alive to tell the tale.

Despite the high level of stress in her life right now, something about Kira distracted her from the harsh reality of it all; there was a difference between her and other women that Jade had dealt with throughout her years. There was no putting her finger on it while she was this tired, but she found herself comforted by the thought of Kira protecting her with a gun. “Thank you, again…”

Derek hadn’t been her only lover throughout her short life; though he had been along the longest, during the years they were apart while he worked to build something for himself Jade had found comfort in the beds of other men and women. Really, Jade wasn’t a picky person. Physical looks only had a small bearing on her attraction, though they certainly helped. Jade fell for the soul and mind behind the meat suit. In their youth, Derek had been a hard ass, and cocky, but he was also affectionate and kind. Maybe that memory is what blinded her to his cruelty and corruption not just as a cop but apparently as a lover and father.

A shower sounds like heaven… Jade thought to herself, her eyes drifting to the bathroom door that Kira had just disappeared through. The young woman pulled her jacket off and got out of everything except her tank top and panties; the clothes were filthy from sweat and grime and she didn’t want to get that all over the proffered bed.

As she made her way over to the bed though, she really noticed that the door was open just a crack… it wasn’t a lot, but enough to know if she opened it just a bit more… No! That’s just… you’re awful Jade, stop thinking with your libido in a life threatening situation! There are literal mad scientists out there trying to remove your baby from your womb and turn you into a science experiment.

But just one look wouldn’t hurt. Really, you deserve the eye candy after the few days you’ve had… remember how soft women are when you-

Jade blinked and found herself in front of the door and pushing it open a bit more before she could really gain any sort of control over herself. The final stage of exhaustion; listening to the little devil on your shoulder. Oh… oh my… she’s… Jade’s face turned pink as she laid eyes on Kira’s form.

Gorgeous? Stunning? Ethereal in the shower while touching herself? None of those words seemed to fit. Words were starting to make less sense in her head as a flame of longing was lit, and her thoughts further scattered to the wind.

Truthfully, she hadn’t felt the touch of anything but her own hand since finding out she was pregnant; Derek made it clear that it weirded him out being with her when she was carrying his child. Jade wasn’t one to question someone’s beliefs or judge them for it, so she rolled with the punches.

However, she was nothing more than an interloper here… one being very rude by watching Kira in the shower without permission. Better go lay down… Jade politely closed the door the rest of the way as quietly as she could and sat down on the bed, trying to shake erotic thoughts from her head. Kira did offer to share the bed with her, for protection purposes of course… then again, Jade had no idea the type of woman Kira was, or even if she was into women.

By the time Kira was getting out of the shower, Jade was laying in the bed struggling to find a comfortable position. She was one of those pregnant women that slept with five hundred pillows just to keep herself comfortable. Not that carrying a child was meant to be comfortable.

“How was your shower?” -as if she didn’t already know.

Kira, of course, didn’t know if Jade was into women either, let alone that she was seeing the ex-soldier’s tanned, toned body through the crack in the door. (After all, she probably was at least a little bit into men, judging by her pregnant belly; while Kira had been with straight women before, she always made it clear that this was just for tonight, just in case they got clingy because Kira had been the first one to ever make them cum, which could only end in disaster if they weren’t gay.) But that didn’t stop her from panting out Jade’s name under her breath and under the steam while she climaxed. Hot mama was hot; what did it matter if Kira had a little fun thinking about her?

However, Kira didn’t feel clean even after toweling herself off, and in fact felt hornier than ever, her nipples poking hard against the towel and her pussy damper than when she was IN the shower to begin with. Kira knew she needed something stronger than her hand to slake her lust, but also knew that Jade was in a vulnerable position, and had probably escaped a bad history. So it would be wrong of her to make any kind of move, and her military discipline clamped down on her hormones. Despite telling her body to stand down, Kira did decide to give in to her strong temptation to tease the woman who only hours earlier had threatened lethal force on her.

Yeah, Kira knew that was messed up. But there was something about Jade that made her not care that she was playing with fire.

Kira soon emerged from the tiny bathroom that the two women would now share, all grins and showing off her upper back, and shortly thereafter her entire back to the other woman when Jade asked how her shower was.

“Hot,” the driver purred. “You can take a shower of your own now, if you’d like. Unless you’d prefer to shower in the morning and just go to bed now. Either way, I’ll be here, and you let me know where I should sleep.”

Pretending to be sick and further hobbled by a broken truck, risking getting fired from the only job she was any good at in the process, all for a total stranger with a sob story who just happened to be hot. She was flirting not just with this gorgeous tattooist, but also with disaster.

Last edited:
All discomfort disappeared in her mind.

There were no more thoughts of rest, or exhaustion. As a matter of fact, she had never felt so awake and very aware of her companion.

All she wanted to do was press Kira up against the wall and show her what a horny pregnant woman was really capable of.

The only thing she needed right now was to feel Kira's body on hers and revel in the most primal of needs.

What made her think that any of this was a good idea? Well, nothing really. Truthfully, she was just winging it at the moment. Bad ideas didn't seem so bad in this light, and good ideas where just bad ideas that didn't fail...

Jade sure hoped that Kira didn't notice the glazed eyes or the fact that she was nearly piercing her own lip from biting so hard; it was the only way to keep any of this coming out of her mouth.

"Y-yeah, a shower would probably be great... I'll-uh.... I'll definitely be more comfortable after a shower..." Jade nodded, though her eyes never left Kira's form even for a second. Her voice raised a pitch: "Shower and sleep! Sounds wonderful!" And then she was gone; she hightailed it to the bathroom as quickly as she could manage, still pant-less herself. The door was left open a crack, mostly because Jade was rushing but also because a deep part of her wondered- no, she hoped- that maybe Kira was just as curious about her.

A cold shower was definitely the cure.

Except it wasn't. A gasp was let out as the cold water hit her heated body, but the shock did nothing but electrify her further. Her nipples stood at immediate attention in the freezing water and for a moment Jade had a flash of Kira's mouth engulfing them. Why? Why now, why here, and this?! she groaned as she reached up to flick her thumb over one of her little buds and her hand turned the water back up to a showering temperature.

Now steamy water caressed her body and washed the dirt and the sweat away, and she felt her entire body relax the tension away. It further increased her need for sexual release. Her hands ran over dark pink nipples graced breasts that were swollen from pregnancy hormones, baby belly that was really just starting to take it's full shape, hips that were slowly widening every day she carried this child inside of her. Really pregnant women were the most divine form of woman; their curves accentuated by the very act of procreating, their features glowing with life and light... Jade had never really thought of kids until it was too late not to think of them, but pregnancy had given her a new confidence in her own sexuality.

Maybe that confidence is what led her to this thought; I definitely owe Kira something... And I think she's interested in me... as the shower was turned off and she emerged to grab a towel. Granted, towels never quite seemed to wrap right around her now that she was getting larger.

She spent a few minutes in the mirror, trying to make herself look at least some semblance of presentable to a potential bedmate.

Kira’s first thought as she noticed that Jade was going into the shower was that Jade had left the door open. Maybe not wide fucking open, but enough to allow Kira to peer in with ease. So Kira, not knowing what else this could mean since she hadn’t noticed Jade’s spying earlier, and trying to be a good host, went to close the door. Only to then get a full view of her new guest that really opened her eyes. Mostly from arousal but also awe.

Kira had decided a long time ago that she didn’t want kids herself. For one thing that would most likely mean lying with a man, which she’d done a handful of times. Then enduring a long and painful pregnancy, during which she wouldn’t be able to work with no maternal leave to fall back on. And then how was she going to support it? The very fact that she would think of a child as an it was proof enough that for all her toughness, Kira didn’t have the strength to bear a child of her own.

Which is why it both surprised and delighted her to see Jade’s body that was climbing the peak of motherhood and would continue to deliciously do so. Kira had never slept with a pregnant woman before, but a look at Jade’s delicate yet engorged areolae and nipples as they filled with milk, her plump ass, or her blonde bush filled her with a hunger that clouded what little reason she had left. Especially after she noticed that Jade was touching herself, and wondering if Jade had the tall, leggy driver on her mind.

And so, Kira got out of her clothes, marched into the shower, and kissed her, laying a hand on her left breast as well. Then pulled away and froze for a second after doing so, realizing that she might have ruined everything.

Stupid, stupid girl! Acting on impulse and need as always! You should apologize. Beg on your knees for her forgiveness. Or tell her to leave and take your delivery truck out of town? But wouldn’t that be worse? Wouldn’t that condemn her and her baby to a life of suffering, maybe a short one too? How dare you play with a woman’s emotions like that, heartless bitch?!

Never in her life had anyone kissed her like that before. There was no hesitation or holding back in that split second of brazenness. Jade was left melting in her spot when Kira seemed to come back to reality and realize what she was doing. It was too late though, that simple act had set the flame on so high that her inhibitions were nothing more than a pile of ash flowing down the drain.

Jade grabbed Kira’s hand and put it back on her chest, taking the couple of steps needed to close the space between them. Now Kira’s back was to the wall of the shower and the younger woman was on tip toe to return the passionate kiss she had just received. Kira tasted like their dinner still, but more than that was her scent; the soap lingered on her skin but so did the scent of delivery truck and being outside. She smelled of city, and of cleanliness and Jade had never felt more filthy in her life. The shorter woman nipped affectionately at Kira’s lower lip, pulling away just enough to fall into Kira’s eyes.

By this point in time she was panting, and her nipples clearly showed her arousal. Jade didn’t need to touch herself to know that she was ready for whatever Kira had in store for them.

Time was taken as Jade’s fingers explored Kira’s chest in return, just a feather light touch meant to tantalize goosebumps out of her lover. Her head lowered to Kira’s neck and she began to place butterfly kisses in a line down to her collarbone. There was no doubt where this was going anymore, and Jade was doing her best to make it clear that she was very much interested in them. It was more than a need for physical release; it felt so electrifying to kiss this strange woman who had only been in her life for a mere couple of hours. It was also a want for comfort and familiarity, and nothing was as familiar to her as another woman’s body. “We can stop this, you know… any time you want… I can understand not many women would find a pregnant woman fuckable… the ex baby daddy sure didn’t.”

Kira had also never been kissed like this. It seemed her actions had awakened a hunger inside of Jade too; one that was perhaps stronger for being suppressed for what Kira could only guess was a long time. Whoever the father of her baby was, he clearly hadn’t allowed her to express herself around women at all. This tidal wave overwhelmed her, and in no time at all Kira found herself unable to struggle away from her current position without significant effort due to being pushed against the wall and Jade’s greater weight on her body.

But Kira didn’t want to. The veneer of innocence and sweetness that had drawn the tough driver in was keeping her entranced, sure; but in truth it was the seductive look in her eye, full of need, that set Kira’s entire body alight. Combined with the aesthetic swell of her body as it grew a new life inside of her and Kira was soon panting along with Jade.

In the meantime, their soapy bodies slid up so easily against one another, their legs almost gluing together with their thighs on each others’ crotches. Not grinding each other to orgasm, just satisfying their need for basic touch. Speaking of which, Kira’s hands wandered over Jade’s shoulders, down her toned back, over her butterfly tattoo (which Kira traced down in fascination) and over the rounds of her ass. Kira being an opportunist, she took the chance to squeeze one cheek in each hand and then slapped each of them a few times with her slightly rough hands. The water and the speed of her hands would each contribute to what Kira hoped was a pleasant sting. Kira certainly was pleased at how Jade’s ass had just the right amount of jiggle to it.

And then Jade began kissing and touching Kira more actively, and if Kira had any doubts that Jade had been with women before, they were removed when Jade’s lips dropped sensual bombs all over her neck. Kira couldn’t help but spread her legs, raise her hands above her head, and moan in ecstasy. This was looking to be the best night with a woman in a long time.

Then Jade sharply yanked Kira out of her erotic fog by being down on herself. That stunned Kira like nothing else had that night, or for many nights for that matter. So, instead of continuing to kiss her with abandon, Kira pulled her hands from Jade’s hips, and combed one of them through Jade’s hair. Not a word passed between them before Kira tilted her guest’s head to touch her own, and kissed her- but more slowly and sensually this time.

“Now, tell me, why would I do all that if I didn’t want to throw your curvy, firm body onto my bed and fuck you for hours? Have you seen your ass, your tits, your pussy, your skin lately?!” Kira growled with a tighter, more possessive grip on Jade’s head- still delicate along the shaved portion of her scalp with her left hand, but hard and more entangled with her right. “You’re goddamn gorgeous, and don’t let anyone tell you different. Do you understand me? And that man, don’t even get me started. That man might be your sperm donor, but he never was your baby daddy. That clear?

“To put it another way,” Kira hissed into Jade’s ear after moving behind her, throwing one arm around her breasts and placing another around her womb, “if I had been the one to put a baby in this hot, tight body of yours...I’d worship you every chance I got, and I would never hurt you like he did. Ever.

“So, my little stowaway,” Kira grinned as she toweled off and walked away from the shower towards the bed, teasing Jade for her actions and with her body, “will you leave your doubts in the bathroom and come over here instead?” Then she sprawled back on the sheets, biting her lip triumphantly as she waited for the inevitable.

Tears filled Jade’s eyes as Kira spoke of her beauty and touched her in tender ways that no one had done before. Derek hadn’t ever been this… raw with her. Not since childhood. And now he was the farthest thing from her mind as Kira’s fingers tangled in her hair, and their lips pressed softly together. This kiss was less fervent than the previous too; it was meant to reassure, to comfort and convey affection.

It felt like her heart had been pulled out of her chest and Kira now held it in her strong hands. For the first time in her life, any notion that she wasn’t absolutely perfect disappeared; as long as she was enough for the woman in front of her, what else did she possibly need to be?

“That man might be your sperm donor, but he was never your baby daddy. That clear?” Jade’s eyes locked on Kira’s for a moment before Kira moved behind her. Yes… yes, it was clear. Derek was nothing. This baby was hers to do with as she wished, and she was going to raise them to be better than their biology.

If not for the arms around her, the next words out of Kira’s mouth would have turned her into a puddle of her own juices right there on the spot. Kira had her, hook, line and sinker.

Shower off, Jade dried herself as she followed Kira; it was if every fiber of her being only existed because Kira said it should. Doubts were gone. All that was left was action.

Sure, Jade could have started this off way slower, but in a way they had already bypassed most of the traditional barriers… and it was so very obvious that she had upset Kira with her words. The only possible solution was to make it up, right here and now. What this lead to was Jade crawling onto the bed, but not even working her way much further than Kira’s legs. She nuzzled the side of Kira’s knee from her position, giving a casual smirk and starting to kiss the soft insides of her thighs. Meanwhile she ran her nails gently up her sides to her hips.

There was experience in her movements, though it had been a while since the last time she had gotten to enjoy the company of the same sex. Soft lips caressed their way up Kira’s thighs, taking her sweet time to make sure she kissed, nipped and sucked on every sensitive spot she could find along the way. "You take all my doubts away... It's been a long time since someone's been able to do that," she murmured against Kira's hipbone once she reached where she wanted to be.

“Can I just say that this is not how I pictured a carjacking ever going, but that I’m really, really glad that you entered my truck?” Kira laughed. And how could she not? Jade lay down all these soft, positively gentle touches that the athletic woman, who didn’t know she was much ticklish until now, responded to by writhing her whole body.

Then came the very serious words by Jade that touched her heart. (And her pussy, which was damper now than it had been in the shower.) “Awww, you’re sweet,” she blushed at first, not knowing how to return the compliment, since being in this position in general (i.e. being the fuckee first rather than the fucker- she didn’t know if that made any sense) was completely outside her comfort zone, and definitely not what she pictured bedding Jade would be like. In the most exquisite way, of course. And in a way she was starting to need.

“And you’re leaving me with no doubts either. C’mon Jade, please. I can’t take it any more...私をファック.” She was a quarter Japanese and spoke fluently from her mother‘s and grandmother’s tutelage, and yet she knew Jade would get, as most people in Neo Sacramento were at least conversationally bilingual.

This Japanese phrase in particular, combined with Kira spreading her legs, making her arms limp, and tossing her hair back, had the same meaning in English.

“Fuck me.”

Jade needed nothing else; her face buried itself between Kira's legs and she began her work. Work was the wrong word... Worship? Yes, that was far more apt. For Jade, there was nothing more intimate than this act; yes sticking a dick inside someone was 'intimate' but everyone did it with anyone they wanted. Having your face buried in their sex was required a level of trust on both parts; gender was irrelevant in this fact. At first Jade teased; just a kiss and a nip, a tiny bit of tongue tasting and testing the waters. Her hands came around to Kira's firm ass cheeks and began to squeeze and massage them.

Green eyes burned with lust as she stared Kira dead in the eye and began to suck on her clit. One hand let the ass go and slid between Kira's legs instead. She wanted Kira writhing beneath her begging for more; and only then when she was driven crazy hearing Kira's moans and cries would she ask for any in kind.

Loving licks and sucking worked their magic on the clitoris a finger slowly entered her. There was no question that she was very into this, for already Jade could taste her juices, and her fingers met little resistance from the abundance of lubrication. It wasn't enough though, she wanted to know what she tasted like when she had cum. She wanted to feel the muscles tense, and see the pleasure on her face. For a moment, it felt like just achieving that was enough to complete Jade. Meanwhile, the extra hand that had still been attending to her ass cheek made its way up her belly to her chest and she began to fiddle with the little peaks she found at the top of those mounds. Her own body was starting to beg to be touched, but Jade was determined to punish herself for ever thinking to harm this beautiful creature under her spell.

"I want you to scream my name," she made her mission known as she began to search with her fingers for that spot, that sensitive area that no man could ever seem to find without a fucking treasure map. It was easy to find if you were patient, and willing to work for it. It being so sensitive meant that just jamming your fingers into it wasn't going to get her anywhere. Instead she flipped her hand palm up and used two fingers to rub in a 'come hither' motion, and if she was trying to lead the orgasm out of her new lover.

Kira had been serviced by an abundance of women before. But this? This head was from a goddess, was making Kira’s entire body turn into a cloud full of sunshine (not that she’d seen much of either) and swear more in a mixture of English and Japanese that sometimes didn’t make sense. What did make sense to her was Jade’s instinct in this situation, and her knowledge; pregnant women were worshipped in wood carvings as fertility goddesses, probably for their deep connection to life and capacity to love, and it made sense that one such as Jade could be a love goddess too. Which made it all the more painful to Kira that Jade hadn’t received love in kind. In due time, the way things were going that would hopefully not be the case.

What Kira knew for sure, however, was that she wanted nothing more than for her every muscle to be Jade’s plaything. The places that Jade chose to bless with her fingers and mouth came alive with lightning, and her own throat sing a hymn of moans while clawing at the sheets with the hand that wasn’t petting her hair as Jade licked and then fingered her with such skill.

Kira had been horny all night, with little opportunity to release the steam building inside her heart for a while apart from the one climax she’d given herself in the shower. But the plea from Jade’s angelic voice that felt more like a command was making Kira tremble. That was something which she groaned about, saying, “I hope you see and smell that I jerked it for you just before you got your sexy ass body all wet for me...surprise, I know, but you’re just so fucking beautiful and you’re making me so sensitive and aaaaagh. I- unh! I can’t, I can’t hold on. Get ready to taste me, baby because...oh, Jade JADE I’m gonna fucking cum for you!”

And when she orgasmed, Kira grabbed onto Jade’s head and hair tightly, but did not force it to go where she willed despite Kira supposing that Jade would want to go to her bucking hips and collect the feminine dew of Kira’s arousal that had collected on Jade’s fingers while she’d conducted such a sweet symphony on her G-spot.

While she was giving up her pleasure to Jade, all Kira managed to do was exhale a long, breathy cry of, “Mmm...Jaaaade.”

Last edited:
The way Kira said her name in the throes of passion made Jade even more determined to make sure that the tough woman did not leave here without a story to tell. Jade placed one hand on her lower stomach and kept her in place to the best of her ability as she continued to work Kira’s g-spot. Her mouth closed in on the little bundle of nerves that she had been merely teasing up onto now and she began to suck and add pressure to Kira’s clit with her tongue.

As Kira’s pleasure peaked, Jade removed her fingers and quite literally buried her face in her core, tongue fucking her and gathering every bit of juice that flooded into her mouth. During all of this her eyes were locked onto Kira’s face, and her every reaction drove Jade further down the road of insanity.

Finally, Jade pulled away. A soft pink tongue poked out to lick the last little bit of moisture off of her lips, and the look on her face was one of triumph and pure satisfaction with herself. “Consider that my full apology for hijacking your car,” a real grin took hold on her face.

When the dust settled on Kira’s orgasm, the Japanese-American girl felt more petite than she actually was. And also hollowed out. Blown apart and pulled back together in Jade’s arms and especially her mouth.

“Apology more than fucking accepted!” Kira exclaimed and panted. “But trust me, baby,” Kira said as she moved Jade back onto her back and set the blonde’s arms up above her head without even tying them up, “you have nothing to apologize for. Still, I’m so glad I caught you, my bad, sexy girl.”

With all that having been said, Kira started firmly kissing and licking as well as lightly biting her neck, ears, shoulders, and collarbone. Sometimes she had to make firm adjustments of Jade’s arms in order to do this. This was tricky since she didn’t want to lean hard on Jade’s belly.

And yet, soon, the time came. The moment that had dampened Kira’s panties for hours tonight was finally at hand. Kira wasted no time licking and sucking the skin around each of her nipples, supporting Jade’s head with her left hand, and massaging and tickling around Jade’s pussy with one hand. Kira could feel Jade’s heated arousal from here but wanted more. Wanted her to scream just as if not more loudly than Kira had.

“It’s time. Now you’re mine for tonight. And now I fuck you like you never have been before.”

A single swift and precise motion later, Kira’s middle finger entered Jade’s vagina and Kira began working on her promised fucking while sucking a nipple.

Last edited:
Jade was happy that all was forgiven now. In these dark times she needed it, and she definitely needed this. A flush rose on her cheeks as Kira began kissing on her neck. It felt so sensual to be touched like this after as long as it had been. Even before the pregnancy the sex had been straightforward and so seriously vanilla... missionary or doggy position only, just enough foreplay to get her wet and as soon as he was done they were done. Love was blind though, no matter how fickle it is and she thought that it was just how it was once you settled down and began a home with someone. It was a mark of responsibility.

Now though, she was questioning everything she had ever known. Her nipples had always been a sensitive spot for her... she loved having them play with, or even playing with them herself when she was alone, however now with as engorged as they were by her state Kira's breath near them nearly sent her over the edge. Already she was squirming, gasping as she ran her fingers through Kira's hair. "Mmm... yes, boss," Jade was biting onto her bottom lip fairly hard by now, trying to keep her noises of pleasure low for now. She had no doubt she would be screaming in time.

It didn't take long; the thing about having abstained from sex for so long was that her body was far too ready to cum. The attention to her breasts had already gotten her so very close and for the first time in nearly a year she truly achieved bliss. This was accompanied by near-hysterical giggling. "Oh my... Well I guess I found the first real benefit of pregnancy... That was just from touching my nipples, pretty much!" she gasped out as she continued to grind her hips against Kira's hand. Just because she had cum once didn't mean she wanted to stop; far from it. Her body was already begging for more, her legs naturally spreading farther for Kira to enjoy easier access. The belly was a bit of an obstacle that they would have to overcome, but it was a challenge she was up for.

This was not how she expected her night to unfold; she had thought by now she would be miles away, with the possibility of having killed someone just to get transport... and instead the driver was ruining her for any other man or woman.

“Oh? Good to know,” Kira grinned, storing that bit of knowledge for future evil teasing or rapid orgasm plans as she kissed her way down Jade’s cleavage. She’d heard of women being able to cum just from nipple play but had never experienced it before herself, let alone intentionally given it to another. It made her feel very dominant and protective over Jade...as well as loving? That would need to be addressed later.

Kira followed that up by kissing and gently rubbing the swell at the top of her belly, the distended belly button, the curve at the bottom just above her mound, and even a cute little tattoo of two cherries. Jade had long ago given her cherry to a man who stomped on it, but that didn’t matter to Kira; her tongue could tie cherries into knots, and she looked forward to applying those skills to Jade’s pussy.

And so, the Eurasian driver stood up on her knees, tied her hair back in a bun, and growled to look on Jade’s nakedness. “Another benefit of you being pregnant,” she whispered to Jade’s belly as Kira seized the plush rounds of her ass, “is that your pussy looks so much more swollen and ready, and capable of taking so much more love.” In ancient times, she imagined Jade would have gotten her due from dozens of cocks and mouths and been able to taste the cum and breastmilk of all those who wished to support her pregnancy. But now that was all up to Kira.

Kira now bit her ear hard and whispered, “I wanted to just get even at first; after all, you did spy on me in the shower while I was making myself cum for you.” She hadn’t seen that, but she could easily guess given that she’d done the same thing. “But now I see that I need to lick this beautiful pussy until it cums over and over and over again. Until you realize just how incredibly sexy you are, how much love you have to give the world, and how much your sperm donor is missing out. But his loss is my gain, and yours too. And if I have to make love to you all night and every night for you to know that, then I accept my fate.”

Then Kira relayed a final set of instructions- “Keep your hands above your head, relax, try to keep from moving too much, and call out my name when you’re about to cum.” Then she kissed her and added, “Good girl.”

Without any further preamble, Kira seized Jade’s thighs and began licking up and down her trembling slit. Slowly at first but firmly. Then she moved her hands to massage the outer muscles of her mound and ass as she alternated between sucking on Jade’s engorged clit, licking all around faster, and pushing the tip of her tongue into Paige’s musky, honeyed cunt.

Last edited:
“Oooh, someone’s getting serious,” Jade gasped in delight as Kira put her hair up. It really was the universal sign for things were about to get wild in bed; Jade had done in multiple times herself. Never in her life had she felt so… cared for. She had no concerns of walking away unsatisfied, and the soft kisses to her belly filled her heart with a fluttering that she pushed out of her mind. Kira addressed every one of her insecurities; all the parts of her that she had felt were part of why she was unattractive to her ex were fondled and complimented and given attention.

“I was just going to close the door, I swear… but you were just too gorgeous not to stare at, you can’t blame a mere mortal such as myself for not being able to look away from the true form of a goddess!” Jade teased, even has Kira instructed her to keep her hands above her head and relax.

Jade settled in for one hell of a ride and kept her hands up like she was commanded. If she was a good girl, she was definitely getting rewarded for it.

Eyes rolled back into her head as Kira started to work. Her cunt was already on fire from her last orgasm, and Kira’s hot tongue seemed to be the oil setting her entire body alight. “Oh… oh god…” It was a fight to keep from reaching down and running her fingers through Kira’s hair. Her hips wanted so badly to arc up, but she knew she had to be patient. “Please… that feels so amazing…”

“And you feel so amazing too. If you enjoyed watching me, then I hope you believe now that every inch of you is fucking perfect, and don’t you ever forget it!” Kira groaned, surfacing for one gulp of air before going back to it.

Before resuming her efforts on Jade’s crotch, however, Kira raised her left leg a little to the right and used the opportunity to both enthusiastically lick around her tight asshole and spank her until both sides of her ass were red. Or as red as she could make them considering that she couldn’t roll Jade onto her stomach in her advanced state of pregnancy.

Then Kira alternated between taking long, firm, powerful licks across Jade’s labia, sucking her clit, and deeply tonguing her while playing with her clit between her thumb and forefinger (or tracing around it). All while looking into her eyes with strong, earthy brown pupils that both spoke the same command.

To cum.

Yet, in case Jade had any remaining nerves preventing her from relaxing completely, Kira moaned for her, “I know you’re so strong and caring and sweet. But you don’t have to fight any more. I know your pain, and you will never be alone again. So call out my name, please Jadie. I need you to cum all over my fucking face...“

With that, Kira took a deep breath and panted, “Cum for your girlfriend!” as she stroked two fingers along Jade’s walls and resumed practically giving her very puffy and erect clit a blowjob.

Back
Top Bottom