Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Delivery (CasualVelociraptor x Daleeria)

Girlfriend...

That word had been used to describe her before, though not in a very long time. Derek had chosen to call her his little "wifey", which she had taken in stride because it felt like a real commitment from him. It meant that some day she would have a ring on her finger and be his real bride and that they'd have a family and a life together. Well she had his child and lost his love it had seemed, but instead she had gained the affection of another much more satisfying partner. This would be discussed at a later moment, because right now her mind went blank. All that was on her mind was the pure, raw, unadulterated pleasure coursing through her body and the beautiful mouth that was giving it to her. She thought about how many things they could experiment with to make the pregnancy sex a little more accessible. She was thinking about running away with this woman and never coming back. She didn't know where they would go, but she was fairly certain that it didn't matter as long as they were together.

She held on as long as she could, but Kira's words and the way her mouth sucked on her her clit and the fact that she hadn't been loved like this in so long drove her over the edge."Oh FUCK! Kira! I can't- I'm cumming!" she cried out, her hips arcing as her entire body seized in bliss. Lava spread from her clit until it enveloped her entire body. The cry of pleasure that exploded out of Kira's little woman was loud enough to wake the dead, or at least make sure everyone knew what was going on in that apartment that night.

Nothing compared to a great lover; sure Jade could get herself off and draw it out until she left herself shaking, but this was a level above everything Jade had ever experienced. Despite the men and women she had shared beds with being all people she had some level of love for, they had never made her feel quite so fulfilled. There was always hesitation, questioning... but they barely knew each other and were already thoroughly addicted to each other, and willing to give their entire beings to each other. As Jade came down from her high she looked down at her new mate, nearly drooling still... "That... That was... beyond ANYTHING anyone's every done to me... including myself..."

Kira felt she could have lived off of Jade’s nectar forever if the other woman let her. But she begrudgingly rolled off of Jade, her mouth making a satisfying wet sound as she licked her lips clean of the results of Jade’s pleasure. Pleasure that Kira had given her and that Jade was praising to the heavens.

“Including yourself, huh?” Kira grinned as she put her hands behind her head and sighed in contentment. “Yourself, whoever this person is, may need to take some tips from me, then,” the driver joked, then rolled over, stroked the shorter haired sides of Jade’s head (God, Kira knew that would never get old) and added, with some awkwardness as she tiptoed around any further insecurities Jade might have, “My goodness, speak for yourself, babe...my legs are still jelly no thanks to you and that evil, evil little mouth of yours. Are you, um, y’know, satisfied for tonight? Because I think it’s a win-win for me either way.”

Kira really made her feel special in way she had never really expected… The way she played with the short hair of her undercut was comforting and sweet, especially after being with someone who hated the way she cut her hair for so long. She loved shaving designs into the sides and being able to do things like dye the sides and show off like a damn peacock without the commitment of having to live with it permanently.

Jade nearly purred at the sensation of the fingertips in her hair though, and smiled at her. “I mean… that was amazing and all but…” she rolled onto her side and started kissing on Kira’s neck again. It would have been easy to call it quits and get some rest, but there was something Jade desperately still wanted before the end of the night. Already her fingers were toying with Kira’s pussy lips, light enough to let her know they were there but not enough to get her anywhere. “I want to cum with you this time… together… I want to hear our moans lacing together and filling the room… Can we do that?”

It seems that- that she’s found my weakness, Kira thought to herself. She knew herself too well. Knew that a neck nibble like that, hard but loving...would make Kira succumb to Jade’s seduction as she never had with anyone and do her bidding.

Kira was near literally jolted from the pleasant, numb feeling that had spread from her neck and had been drowsing her mind by the feather soft touches at Jade’s hands on her pussy.

It was with that that Kira was able to overcome exhaustion and then smile goofily at Jade and say, “So, how would you like to do this? Shall we lie next to each other and touch each other that way? Should I try climbing on top for a 69? I’m...not really thinking of anything else we could do. What do you think? Because I’m all yours, Jade.”

This was a case of logistics, but Jade was confident that she could engineer something that would blow expectations. Jade tugged Kira's hips a little further down on the bed and propped her hips up with a pillow. From here she positioned her knees on more pillows and draped Kira's legs over hers. Like this their slits were perfectly aligned and her belly was out of the way as best as a growing child could be.

"I uh... I've gotten some experience with difficult positioning. I used this in a driver seat once... don't worry, she wasn't driving at the time," Jade's hands stroked Kira's thighs, her nails digging along as she did so. Slowly, but with firm even pressure, she began to rub against the woman she was entwined with. "And if 69'ing is on your mind, probably the best way to do it would be me on my hands and knees and you under me. Then there's no real pressure on my belly..."

She was very much hoping that Kira would catalog that away for later use on her. She wanted to experience everything with this woman, to give her every last piece of her heart and soul. Never in her mind did she think that what started out as a really bad plan would end in such a tantric and spiritual experience. In the morning she was sure she would start questioning the wisdom of what they did tonight, it was inevitable that she would question whether she was deserving of Kira's love or not, and reality would sink back in... but tonight was for them, in the cover of dark they were free to explore and free to love. This moment rode on one thing and one thing only; their bodies sliding against each other, and the way they looked at each other. "Ride with me, my love..." she gave Kira dominant look before gripping her legs and pulling her as closely as she could. Hips grinding, bodies drenched with sweat, the two women were in for a nice slow burn. Jade didn't hurry, no; every moment was deliberately slow and torturous. If she was allowed to be in control, then she wanted their first shared orgasm to rock them at the very core. Like a geyser, the pressure would build and build until both couldn't take it any longer. "You won't want to ever scream another's name, you know that right?"

Never in a million years could Kira in her wildest fantasies have dreamed up a world where a heavily pregnant woman had made her cum twice and was riding her for a third. But it was here, it was happening now in real life, and Kira was so blessed to feel this new sensation before anyone else. It was just so unexpected and new that Kira was frozen with pleasure for a few moments.

“We can do whatever position you like, a-anytime you like,” Kira cooed out from an overwhelming loopiness associated with an ever increasing high. The slow torture of Jade’s firm, sweet loving along her slit had Kira singing a languid, babbling mixture of English and Japanese declarations of love and lust. “Yeah, no my love. I promise I will never love another like I want to with you...” That was equivocating, but Kira continued- “just tell me when to cum! I’m so close. I’m so fucking close!”

“I...I’m about to explode right now, baby. I love you so much that I want to cum just about when you do. And when I do, I want it to be the biggest one of my whole life, because I will never love anyone but you ever again. Cum for me, my darling, and I’ll be putty in your arms when I burst as well.”

Jade's pace picked up with Kira's words; this was the exact song she wanted her singing and it drove the blond crazy. With the uptick in pace came change in Jade's whole demeanor; her hands reached down to grab Kira's firm ass and gripped, lifting the hips just a little bit more to meet hers. The feeling of their lubricated clits rubbing against each other set ripples of delight throughout her body and she could taste her own orgasm it was so close. She refrained from giving Kira permission to cum though as she really wanted to see how long she could continue to tease before Kira exploded of her own accord.

However, she felt the edge of the cliff and she knew she wasn't long for it herself... the effect that Kira's speech was instant. "Then cum for me right. Now."

Her body arced against Kira's as she screamed out Kira's name again. Every muscle in her body tensed and she lost all sense of herself; while her hips stopped moving her hand moved between them to continue to rub against both of their clits to keep riding wave after sweet wave of pleasure as long as the could maintain it. She knew that they would never be the same... even if for some reason this only lasted tonight, or even just until she was taken to safety, she knew both of them would walk away better lovers for their work. Now she looked down at her lover though and couldn't bare the thought of parting ways any time soon. Not only did she want to explore Kira's body further, but she wanted to know what it was like to truly love her.

"That... was the most amazing orgasm I have EVER had," finally Jade settled down by her side, panting and flushed from their shared experience. "I am SO glad I hijacked your car tonight... I never expected even the tiniest bit of help or sympathy but I definitely never expected... well... a night with the most beautiful woman in the world..."

“Yes JAAAAADE YES!” Kira wept at the top of her lungs as her hips trembled. Her nipples were so hard as to be nearly painful. She also could not stop her quim quivering over the equally wetted labia that Jade sported after enduring the same electric stimulation that she pressed onto Kira.

A strong truth passed over Kira: she was never meant to be anyone else’s but Jade’s. Of course, Kira quickly restrained her overly romantic side, and went for the endearingly sarcastic angle instead.

“Baby girl, you are welcome to hijack my car any time you want, because that was the best orgasm of MY life!” Kira bayed like a wolf, waving her hands up and down over her thoroughly pounded pussy while thrusting her hips suggestively.

“I...I’m glad it was you who did that, by the way,” Kira said. “I’ve certainly never seen such an angelic figure and face on a woman before, let alone been fucked by someone like that! And now, we both must sleep so we can start to figure out our plan in the morning.”

Last edited:
Jade was thoroughly exhausted now. Her entire body relaxed into the bed next to Kira and for the first time all day she felt at ease. “I only look like an angel because you haven’t met the devil in me yet,” she crooned, rolling to her side and draping an arm over Kira’s chest casually. It was nice to feel so… full and completed.

Ah yes, planning. That word brought a cold trickle of reality down her back and Jade once again remembered that the only reason she was in this bed right now was because she was being actively hunted by outside forces. “And I think you mean the best orgasm of your life- so far. You should see what I can do with a strap on… when I’m not carrying around a tiny human life at least.”

Now though, it was in fact time for sleep. It wasn’t restful though; she tossed and turned even wit her partner in bed with her. Part of it was sheer discomfort; every time she would move, the baby would shift onto her bladder. The other part though were horrible nightmares.

The only one she could remember when she woke up at dawn was this; she was laying strapped to a table with her naked belly exposed. Around her there were scientists and doctors just waiting for her to go into labor so they could take the baby. Whispers of her biology being pure, unaltered by technology or eugenics which was a very rare thing in their world. However as much as she cried and begged to be released, they simply told her release would come when they were done with her. Her son would become a legend and save a lot of people if he was just as pure. If not they would have to dissect her for what they needed instead.

The thing that stood out, and the thing that woke her up was one of the doctor’s taking off of his mask; it was Derek, suggesting that they keep her alive and breed her further even if the child was unviable.

This is what caused her to shoot out of bed drenched in cold sweat and heaving in disgust; she ran to the bathroom and threw up in the sink. Morning sickness had been gone for over a month now, but the thought of being nothing more than a breeding tool for science sickened her… and knowing the amount of money he was getting from basically selling her body was even worse. She splashed water on her face and washed out her mouth. Now she knew there was no getting back to sleep.

Hoping Kira was still dead from their incredibly explosion night, Jade decided to jump in the shower again. She hadn’t really gotten to fully wash up in the first place, and now more than ever she needed to feel clean.

Kira was pretty knocked out for most of the night and the next morning, sleepiness overcoming her brain and preventing her from having any dreams, good or bad. She hadn’t had that feeling in a long time, and didn’t know whether it was entirely good, but it certainly felt pleasant to a degree.

But Kira was normally an early riser, and panicked when she saw it was ten o’clock, only to remember that she’d faked a sick day and didn’t have to go into work today. Then she heard a coughing sound coming from the bathroom, followed by wretching; now Kira knew there was no getting back to sleep for her.

Gently, the tanned woman stuck her raven-crowned head through the door as Jade put on the shower. They honestly might as well just get rid of the door, Kira thought with a grin. That died, however, when she remembered that they’d have to leave at some point soon and so little things like that didn’t matter.

“Uh...Jade, are you okay? Do you need anything?” the normally tough street kid sighed. She worried if perhaps something she’d done had caused Jade to show her devilish side, and if so, what that might look like.

Jade had been so wrapped up in her nausea and the scrubbing of her body that she let out a shriek of surprise when Kira's voice came from the door. It was just a cute little noise, accompanied by the smallest of jumps and the dropping of bar of soap in her hand. Her cheeks were already flush from the hot water but now she turned beet red. "Well... that was embarrassing," the blond frowned at herself before turning her attention back to the other woman. "I'm... I'm fine. I'll be fine. You know. Pregnancy and all..."

Should she tell Kira about the dream? She didn't want her to worry that her mental state was weak or anything... they had a long journey ahead of them. At this point she was just waiting for Kira to start asking questions. Kira had the right, and Jade wanted to answer her truthfully. It was a lot to take in though, and a lot for her to relive all over again. "I just needed a quick shower, I'll be out soon... unless..." no, that was too much of a potential distraction and Jade had no idea of knowing if she had been followed or tracked. "Unless you wanted to join me real quickly? I'm fairly sure you were just as sweat drenched as I was last night..."

There was a sweet smile on her face. Showering with her companion might prove therapeutic after the awful dream she had. It reminded her that she wasn't alone in this. Kira had made it clear that she would protect Jade at all costs, and just her presence filled the mother-in-waiting with a new sort of ease she hadn't experienced before. With Derek there had always been fights and questions, things she couldn't explain that didn't feel right but that she also had no right to question... if he hadn't come back from her and pulled her off the streets she would still be running amok. However Kira provided her with a new sense of security and confidence, and not just because of the crazy orgasms they had given each other last night. There was no deceit in Kira's eyes; it was clear that when she said words of love in the cover of night that she put her full faith behind them... and that made Jade put her faith in Kira even more.

Kira trusted Jade more than she had any other woman in her life. But even that had come out of only a few hours of interaction, and Kira normally didn’t have many women stay the night even after she’d known them for years. That meant that, despite her best efforts, she was still somewhat on edge at Jade’s hint of caginess about what was really going on with her.

And then Jade turned to smile the most innocent and radiant of smiles and asked, “Unless you wanted to join me real quickly? I'm fairly sure you were just as sweat drenched as I was last night...”

“Oh, I definitely smell that. So, I think it’s a good idea that I join you. But just remember whose fault it is that I’m so dirty...” Kira grinned widely, her clothes gone in a flash as she made a rapid advance towards her pregnant...girlfriend? Friend with benefits? Sugar baby? Whatever they wanted to call it, Kira was enjoying this and had a feeling that Jade did too as Kira cradled the top and bottom of her stomach.

“And I know who to blame if I get particularly filthy today as well,” she took it upon herself to whisper in Jade’s right ear, then licked that and the right side of her head where she’d shaved.

“So, I can hold you and help apply body wash to some places that may be difficult for you to reach,” Kira growled, with a series of kisses to the back of Jade’s neck peppering the taller woman’s statement. “Or, I can help provide a more, let’s just say thorough cleaning. Would you like that?” To emphasize her ability, even though Jade knew it well, Kira cupped her lover’s left breast in her left hand and her pussy with her right hand.

Jade shuddered and smiled, so very tempted for a quick release in the shower with Kira, however the moment Kira cupped her sex she cringed... last night's work had made it swollen and sore. "Actually... I think she's still a little abused from last night... We wouldn't want to over do it now would we?" she giggled and turned around to pull Kira into a sensual and slow kiss to let her know that she was interested in her proposition, just maybe at a time when they hadn't rubbed each other into senseless bliss just a handful of hours earlier. She was sure if she wasn't pregnant she could have kept going for hours and they wouldn't have stopped yet. She was also sure she would be aching for Kira's touch all day despite her soreness.

"I think we have more important things to do and discuss anyways while we figure out our next move..." Jade's playfulness and innocence seemed to melt away almost instantly; replaced by a look of certainty and determination. As little sleep as she had, the night had rejuvenated her in more than one way. Sleep could come later. Now it was time to let Kira know what she was dealing with. She had told the woman she would do just as much. "Have you ever heard of the Pure Blood Movement? It's way more prevalent in the east where the population density is a lot smaller, but it's started to make it's way here. Scientists that claim cybernetics will be the end of us all, and people who haven't had genetic modifications down their ancestral line are the only people safe. It's... almost like a cult. Anyone who follows the movement and proves not to have clean blood gets branded or killed... and they just accept that."

“Awww...sorry about wrecking you last night, babe,” Kira sighed with mock disappointment but then smiled and hugged her firmly (but not too tight) and went along with the softer kisses. She did decide to tease Jade a little with light touches along her tummy and the occasional pinning against the shower wall. However, Kira was perfectly content to just hold Jade for as long as they wanted (or until the water lost its heat); having just found her, she wasn’t going to let such a special woman go, no matter how much danger or emotional turmoil faced them both.

Then Kira’s expression fell when Jade started explaining the Pure Blood Movement. She had seem a red blood drop marking🩸 graffitied on certain run down walls in New Sacramento. But since the government had been telling people that “insurgents” were under control, any PBM activities hadn’t interfered with Kira’s work, and she wasn’t part of the WVR Army any more so that kind of thing wasn’t her problem, Kira hadn’t learned about this problem or thought it was relevant.

After staying quiet for an uncomfortable amount of time, only standing there to caress Jade and take in what was going on, Kira turned off the water and started getting dried off and changed.

Kira finally broke the silence with: “So, these are the assholes who are after you, I take it? And somehow Cum for Brains”- her nickname for the biodad of their bany- “is involved, I’m guessing.”

When she finished putting on her clothes, Kira said, “Listen to me...very carefully. Nobody is laying a finger on you. If any one of those cultists gets within ten feet of you, they’re dead. Understood?” Now she looked at Jade with watering eyes, kissed her, and continued after they pulled apart, “Now, I’m going to try to get something to eat for us while talking to my car guy and twisting his arm for that favor he owes me to see when we can get our rod. Once that’s done, you tell me where we need to go.”

"These people... They've been tracing a specific unaltered line for decades, waiting for the right time... My father's line actually. They needed someone to have a daughter like myself... their prophet said I'm bearing their messiah and my sacrifice will cure the upcoming plague or some shit like that... I don't know why he did it but he sold me out to them... For a lot of money... like enough money he'd never have to work ever again... He's a cop. He's under investigation for corruption... and now..." Jade toweled off and looked a bit discouraged. "Kira... The Pure Blood Movement runs a lot deeper than anyone realizes. Some of our societies top doctors and scientists believe this shit... with Derek involved so are the cops and I'm not fully sure that it doesn't run deeper than that. I'm worth 1,000,000 credits alive to him."

And she would be killed, and dissected for whatever vaccine they thought she could provide from a threat that no one was sure even excited. "My parents were a part of the movement... but then they left because they were afraid of what they would raise me to be... And they lost their lives from it... I thought I was safe though... I blended myself into the streets and kept my head low. I changed my appearance, left my home behind and I've been running the streets until Derek came back for me... That's just the short version of my story... What I'm asking you to do is absolutely and utterly risk your life and job for me. If anyone finds out that you've been helping me you're going down too... I don't want that for you..."

Kira had been ready to go five minutes ago. But by the time Jade started her condensed explanation of how she and her family were caught up in the Pure Blood Movement, Kira was cuddling her closely on the bed. A little firmer this time, actually, with her muscles providing a shield that wrapped around as much of Jade as she could. Then she couldn’t help but stroke her hair while saying nothing. Since, what could she say, really? She didn’t know where she could contribute.

Thankfully, Jade did direct the conversation at her somewhat so that Kira could get past the deluge of sadness that Jade’s story had left in her. So she leaned in until their noses touched, hovered her lips over Jade’s, and said:

“That’s...that’s horrible. I’m sorry, Jade. But here’s what you need to know about me...I grew up just like you, clawing my way around the gutter and shanking fools just for a bowl of fried rice, or anything to eat really. I don’t have to explain how that gnaws away at you from the inside out...but even beyond that, in the Army all I did was bring destruction and death. And my job now is nothing- breaking my back for very little reward. Here, with you, I finally have a chance to do something good, and to be remembered fondly by you and our child. To...love someone, instead of feeling angry all the time. So I’m with you all the way on this.”

Kira finally sealed her fate with a kiss. The longest and slowest one they’d shared yet.

“I love you, Jade Evalon.”

It was as if the weight of the world had lifted off of Jade's shoulders. Kira had no reason to love her, or even to really care about her well being but here they were and Jade hung on every syllable. The kiss that sealed her promise of love and protection filled Jade with a warm glow, and for the first time in her life she thought this must be what home felt like. As long as they were side by side, she had no reason to fear for her safety. And she definitely didn't have to worry about her sex life. Jade rested her forehead against Kira's and sighed contently. It was like her stars had finally aligned and with all of the crappy things in her life, she had a brilliant bright spot to keep the darkness from overwhelming her.

"And I love you in return, Kira Beck." She could have laid like this forever. However there was a loud growling that came from her stomach that alerted her to the fact that she hadn't consumed food since last night. She had been needing to eat increasingly more often the farther along she got in her pregnancy. It was a never ending hunger pang by now; even if she had just eaten she felt unsatisfied. She couldn't imagine how difficult their trip was about to become. "Oh... well. I guess that food would really be nice right about now."

There was a sheepish grin now adorning her face, bringing out small dimples in her cheeks as she got out of bed. It was so wonderful to cuddle and have someone to hold and comfort her, but she felt more unfocused than ever. It was time to get into gear and figure out their plan of action. "I need to look at my map and start figuring out the best way to get to where we're going... And I need to pray my information isn't outdated either..." she pulled the map out and lay it on a table, looking at the immediate surrounding area of Neo Sacramento. She had been told of some Anti PBM groups out east that might be able to assist her, if not at least protect her until she could give birth and get out of their hair. Never in her life had she been outside of the city. She didn't even know if she'd be able to get help, or if she'd be turned away as a pity case. Her parents hadn't ever told her about any of this.

Her mother had sent her away on the day they had been murdered; posthumously she had found their journals and some letters they hadn't been able to get out before their deaths. One of the letters was an apology to her, and a warning:

J.

Do not mourn us, for we serve penance for our sins. Remember what we taught you; remain pure, remain safe. Do not let them catch you.

We're sorry we couldn't protect you.

Love,
Mama & Papa

Words that had made no sense at the time to the twelve year old. Now though... Her hand found the swell of her belly and began to rub gentle circles were there was a bit of fluttering. Every day her child grew. Every day she could feel the movements becoming more frequent and pronounced. Every moment was precious and Derek had taken the ability to enjoy and cherish every single change her body was going through. Kira seemed to recognize that insecurity, but more than anything she seemed to see the beauty that she was despite her state. In fact, she even seemed to enjoy the fact that Jade's pregnancy offered sweet little ways to deliciously torture the blond. The thought of it brought a blush to Jade's face... this was far different than anything she had experienced with Derek. The thought of Kira looking at her and touching her sent her heart rate through the roof. The memory of their slick skin rubbing against skin brought goosebumps to her arms. She could have died happy after having been with Kira and she would have been complete.

“I’ll leave you to it, then,” Kira smiled, finally parting from Jade to rent a hovercycle and get some noodles for the both of them. But what Ms. Beck would soon realize was that, even for one as used to the underworld as she, its multiple facets were only just beginning to reveal themselves. Where she had only noticed 🩸 here and there, 🩸 appeared on nearly every wall she looked at. It was undeniable PBM was gaining strength, and the fact of the matter was that Kira had not noticed. This made her nervously drum her fingers on her katana and pistol holsters; her shotgun weighed on her back as well.

It was frustrating for Ms. Beck. Just like the data spike and other military grade cybernetics lurking under her skin, she had secrets of her own and made it her business to know everything she could, see things from every angle. In truth, at war’s end in 2067, she had been recruited as an undercover agent for a shadowy private investigation agency known only as The Bureau, a collective of jobless post-Civil War law enforcement officials from various federal agencies, which assumed to itself (largely through political manipulation) great power to investigate and arrest or terminate individuals and factions that were ignored by corrupt local governments and/or posed continent-level threats. She hadn’t been activated for a year since she put away several Nimbus managers for human trafficking, or been told about the rising of the Pure Blood Movement at the Annual Threat Assessment delivered in January 2069. Which either meant that The Bureau wasn’t aware of it...

...or they’d been infiltrated.

Kira also wondered for the first time, away from the safe and warm arms of Jade Evalon, whether she could truly trust her. Normally, it would take months, if at all, for the jaded 28-year-old woman to fall in love with someone.

Was she really that stupid as to fall for a stranger with a sob story? Had she really deprived herself of the basic human need for touch from another that she was willing to throw her lot in with a girl she’d known for one night? Why had she been so willing to give her heart again? Did Jade really love her? Was she even really a lesbian? Or did she see Kira as her only option after a failed carjacking? Could Jade be a Consortium operative who found out about Kira’s Bureau and decided to kill her after seducing her? Was PBM a part of the Consortium, allied with them, or opposed to all factions but themselves?

At least there was one person she could unequivocally trust. One person she knew she would miss once she left this chaotic town behind. One person she needed to speak with before she left...

Grandma.

They weren’t related in the slightest. Kira never anything about her actual grandparents other than that she logically had some and their rough lineage before her parents OD’d on Chronos together when she was fifteen back in 2057. But Kira and other Bureau agents who never met face to face became very familiar with her. Sometimes very familiar with her, but even Kira knew better than to pry that way, lest she have her own ledger examined.

Still, Grandma was a source of wisdom, an excellent sounding board, the meanest ramen cook on the West Coast, and a dispenser of invaluable intelligence. It was Grandma’s Noodles that Kira tracked down to eat at nearly every day as well, and it was almost as much for the cheerful look on Grandma’s face as they caught up as any of the food.

The food was pretty damn good too, though.

Kira got some sashimi and sushi rolls for herself (unfortunately not for Jade since raw fish was a no go for pregnant women) as well as a hearty porn ramen for her “roommate.” That was Bureau code for a lover, friend, partner, whatever. As it was common for strangers to live together, it allowed for them to refer to significant others without risk.

Once the food was ordered, though, all pleasantries ended.

“My roommate and I need to go on vacation for a while,” Kira said simply. “Until things at work calm down.” She then slid Grandma her phone to show a picture she’d taken of the 🩸.

“Make sure to get your birthday present tomorrow night before you go. You know how old and forgetful I am. Happy belated birthday!” Grandma mock chuckled. Kira cracked a fake smile. Sometimes the old lady shtick could be a little obvious. Still, she was going to miss this old kook and her amazing food, Kira thought as she packed everything up on the back of her cycle and

But at least she was going to share this food with someone she cared about. Whatever else Jade was hiding, whatever else Kira needed to keep secret from her, at least her heart knew this much to be true. Whether it made sense or not, Kira was in love, and nearly wept for joy when she brought lunch home to a Jade very deep in thought.

Still, some part of her thought, This has to be worth it...right?

Last edited:
There were a lot of reasons for both women to doubt the position they had been put in. All of this had started with a carjacking, and now not only were they throwing all of their emotions in the pot, but there were unknown elements at play.

The first element was this: Jade was relying on a movement existing that opposed the very people trying to kill her and take her child away from her. These people were fanatics, and someone she had thought loved her had sold her out for a ridiculous amount of money. Jade realized this very much had to do with his investigation; that was more than enough money to pay off anyone that might testify against him. If he was found guilty he would lose everything; his home, his badge, and the love of his woman would never be enough to satisfy him. He had left her once to go make his fame and riches and had just ended up a cop. Now she was a liability; she was pregnant, emotional, and a financial burden at this point. Even though she worked hard and brought home income herself, she had chosen a profession that was never going to be as lucrative as if she had chosen to rise to his station and make herself more useful to his world. Jade was not naive enough to think that Kira didn't have secrets of her own, and because Jade only knew her in the biblical sense at this point Jade had no idea Kira's true motives.

The second element: neither of them had the full scale of how deep this ran. It was impossible to know without insider information... and it was obvious the PBM had become more prevalent over the last months. Jade had to wonder if it coincided with her pregnancy and the stupid prophecy about her bloodline.

The third element: their own hearts.

This was the most dangerous variable of them all. Jade had no clue why she felt as strongly as she did about Kira, but the feeling was true and it was absolutely world-shattering. Even now, in the silence of the apartment Jade found herself on complete edge without her girlfriend around. It was hard to focus on her map and she felt like she was being watched every minute she was alone. What if someone had already connected them together? What if she HAD been followed and someone was just waiting to strike? What if Kira was one of them and this was all just a game to gain her trust and lure her away from the city to conduct experiments on?

White walls surrounded her, padded walls that swallowed her screams before they even came out of her mouth. She was tied to a table, so small and vulnerable and just begging for anyone to come save her.

The needles... so many needles... drawing blood, IVs to keep her hydrated when she screamed herself hoarse, prick, prick, "just a pinch."

Why did these people want to hurt her so badly? She was only a child... where were mama and papa? Was she going to die here alone?

The lack of sleep had caught up with her; she startled awake from her nightmare face first in the map she had spread out on the table. It hadn't been more than ten minutes she had been asleep and yet she felt years older. Where the hell had that come from? She had never seen a room like that in her life... at least not that she recalled? She decided just to blame it on the lack of sleep and focus on pinpointing some coordinate on her map as Kira walked in. She gave a tired smile to her lover.

It was so easy to question Kira's motives when the woman wasn't in the room with her... as soon as she entered the room though, the walls stopped crowding in on her, suffocating her. She instantly released a breath she hadn't known she had been holding for a couple of minutes. "That smells damn amazing..." Her stomach growled loudly this time; Jade pushed aside the map and awaited her noodles anxiously.

Kira smiled when she saw her sleepy girl jump awake from her arrival while face down on the map. “It’s a little something for the working mom,” she lightly teased, but then rubbed her shoulders from behind while nuzzling the back of her neck. “A treat of hot pork ramen from Grandma’s Noodles, the only place in this town worth visiting in my humble opinion as an aspiring food critic.”

Kira then made a chef’s kiss gesture to emphasize how good the food was there, unpacked the sushi and sashimi for herself, and said sheepishly, “Sorry I couldn’t get you anything fresh from there like I did, and about the fish smell of my sushi if that bothers you.” A lot of fresh food was expensive and hard to come by compared to lab grown and artificial meat, but hopefully the “pork” still tasted good and was nutritious enough for the baby. “Maybe when the baby’s born and this shit blows over, we can all visit and you can pick what you eat.”

The noodles smelled amazing; better than most of the stuff she had eaten in her early days of life. You could practically see the drool dripping down her chin as she pulled it close to her and began enjoying the ramen. Jade had only rarely gotten the experience of non-lab grown food, and truthfully she couldn't really tell the difference, at least in the case of meat. Then again, she was an unrefined little harlot. "I'm not a big sushi person anyways, it's all yours. I... uh... I'm not a huge rice face really... it weirds me out, the texture I mean."

The thought of coming back and maybe being able to eat this food again was a strange one for Jade... she had no idea where they would be when the baby was born, or if they would ever be safe. "Listen... I think there's something I should address... Cuz I'm sure you have questions, or at least I would if I was in your shoes," she decided to address something she was fully certain would be weighing on Kira's mind; the state of her sexuality. "Especially with me being pregnant... I do... swing both ways. Derek was my childhood sweetheart... his parents lived above us, so we ran the streets together trying to scrounge up scraps for our families and planning for a better life. He took off shortly after my parents were killed, swearing he was going to make a better life for us... In the meantime I've... had quite a few lovers... men, women, even people who weren't sure what they were. My last relationship before Derek was this beautiful singer name Gracelynn... ah man, she was a freaky girl... But then he came back for me so I thought everything was true... I didn't realize the type of person he had become in the interim..."

“That’s good to know, and I’m happy you know what you like as long as you like me,” Kira said in between the slowest bites of sushi she’d ever taken.

“On the other hand, I’m like, the gayest girl who ever gayed,” Ms. Beck added, then paused a moment, hoping to break the tension with at least an awkward laugh.

She then sighed, rubbed her forehead and explained:

“But my relationship history, if you can call it that, has been...messy. I’m 26 going on 27 now, but when I was fifteen my parents overdosed on Chronos and I had to make it on my own. I was good on the streets but not that good, yet...so I did the next natural thing and fell in with a group of men and women who were my childhood friends and I thought would protect me, but they just used my body when they were bored. And one of them, a woman...you can probably guess.” That was because Kira, even after all these years, couldn’t bring up her molestation without going to the brink of tears. Jade had enough to deal with without carrying her shit too.

“When I escaped, I became a prostitute and realized that I still like fucking women exclusively through a lot of trial and error. I vaguely remember your singer, Gracelynn...or maybe it was just Grace.” Kira gasped and paused here with a wince in case Jade had found out about any kind of cheating on Gracelynn’s part.

When seeing that Jade was still listening, Kira continued, “Still, one time I was in debt bad with the Polish mafia here, so I agreed to fuck this one guy for $400,000. He had me talk like a racist caricature when he realized I was any parts Asian and therefore ‘exotic’, then broke the condom on purpose. I fell in love with a fellow escort in my service with the stage name of Olivia when she helped me deal with the pregnancy scare, and then ran away to join the Army a few months later when I couldn’t commit to being her girlfriend because I was a real chickenshit at 22. You would not have liked me then. Like, at all.

“I had my first and longest relationship while in the Army. I was in charge of occupying this huge ass mansion in Eugene, Oregon near the outset of the war three years ago. I fell in with Hannah, the wife of an Oregonian officer who fled the battle and took her three kids but left her behind. To my surprise, she seduced me and we lived together like we were practically married for nearly a year.”

Kira paused to begrudgingly admit to herself that Hannah had probably taught her half her bedroom moves, as well as any emotional insight that Jade needed to be supported. “But I shouldn’t have been surprised when WVR forces were kicked out of Eugene and she wouldn’t leave with me. Ran right back to her husband like I was a human vibrator.” Kira felt a few tears attempt a jailbreak but wiped them. “When the war ended and everything returned to the status quo, so did I. In the two years since then, I’ve had a few girlfriends but mostly just fuck buddies.

“I know that doesn’t recommend me much as a girlfriend,” Kira concluded while sinking her head into her hands that were propped up by elbows that were on the table, “and if I went too fast and put any kind of inadvertent pressure on you, I’m sorry. We don’t have to be exclusive if you don’t want to, since I know we have feelings for each other. That should be enough for me right now, and I would be worse than Derek if I tried to put a beautiful bird like you in a cage. But if you do want to be with just me, then um, I can say I’ve learned a little from Olivia and Hannah and I’ll try my best to be the girlfriend you need and deserve.”

Last edited:
Even without knowing Kira's past, she had gathered that life hadn't been easy on her. The army-thing explained a lot more that Jade had been curious about as well, because she had never seen a delivery driver so fit and delicious. There was also the reply she had given when Jade had asked her why she would bother to help her still rang in her head hours later: "I wish that someone had been there for me in a time of need, and I’ll take the chance to be someone you can count on." Only someone who had seen the worst of dire straights would have allowed her in their home after having their life threatened. Her desperation had been obvious with the fact she hadn't even had a real weapon on her to pose a serious threat. And now Jade could only weep and thank her for being the light in her swirling dark void in her uncertainity. She didn't know what tomorrow held for them... but she knew that this woman needed love just as badly as she did, and that maybe two damaged souls could make a whole one if they tried.

Exclusivity was not a matter of issue at all for Jade... she wasn't the type of woman to bounce from mate to mate so easily... But something about Kira felt so natural, as if all along they should have been together. Whenever she was in the room, Jade felt safe and cared for and she would kill to make sure Kira felt that way as well.

At the end of Kira's history, and her pledge to try and be the best she could be, Jade stood up and came behind her.

"Kira Beck... you are an amazing, beautiful person... I wish you could see yourself from my eyes," she wrapped her arms around the neck of her ex-soldier and pulled Kira back to sitting up. Once there was space for her, she slid into Kira's lap, gave her the softest of smiles and leaned in for a reassuring kiss. In this kiss she imagined pouring all her love into it and into Kira; every ounce of light left in her clearly belonged with her. "We've had shitty pasts... and we've both had to do things that we wish we hadn't... we've trusted people with our hearts and they've set them on fire or thrown them in the garbage... Maybe that's what makes us different."

"Maybe we were brought together because we both needed saving without even realizing it... And maybe this is a mistake too. Maybe by the end of all of this we'll hate each other or not even be together... but right here, and right now I know one thing without a doubt," she grabbed Kira's face, making sure that she could see every ounce on emotion on Jade's face, "that wherever this relationship and this journey takes us, I'll never regret one moment spent by your side, in your bed, and staring into your eyes. This love is true, but anything worth living for takes hard work, and we are in a desperate situation. This makes it even more complicated for us. But we have a chance for a new start, not just for love but for a whole new life. Everything we've ever known is changing around us and we're in the eye of the storm..."

Jade wrapped her arms around Kira's shoulders and buried her face in her neck. "I'm just so happy that I found you here in the center with me..."

"That...that was everything I wish I could've said about you, if I could speak half as good as you did just now," Kira sighed, no longer restrained her misty eyes. Most people didn't go to college any more at the few universities that still existed, and Kira had obviously not gotten much of an education failed her. But where words failed her, actions more than sufficed as she leaned in to tilt Jade's head that was nestled in her collar with a gentle grip, yet one imbued with firmness, power, and determination to cradle her safely. "If you could see yourself through my eyes, you'd never fear or want for anything again.

Then she gasped as she dipped Jade down to the floor with her arms while sitting steadily and cross-legged upon seeing her whole body laid out below her. "Would it...would it be wrong of me to ask you to fuck me again, Jade? Right here and now? To finally join together in the no-pants dance as girlfriends? To go on the open road and see where it takes us?" Kira smirked a little at her own corny joke; this sentimental shit was not usually her style but Jade had seized her heartstrings and Kira didn't want her to let go.

She didn't want to dwell on everything Jade said, but it all rang true. She didn't want to grieve over their shared pasts, for their lovemaking and commitments would hopefully be enough. And she didn't really want to fuck fuck. Of course, there was the raw, sexual desire behind it all...

But Kira wanted to make love to her woman. But not just to; with. Building a tentative, messy, scary, and exciting love together.

And knew Jade would give her anything.

Last edited:
A squeak of delight and she was laying before Kira's loving gaze. It felt so fulfilling to be wanted this much. Everything about the way Kira looked at her, and the things she said and did to make her feel comfortable and loved, put Jade's soul at ease in a way she hadn't thought possible until this moment. It wasn't much, but it was something that would get her through days to come.

"My beloved, I'd be offended if you didn't want to consummate our union as girlfriends," the blond gave her the most mischievous of grins and started sliding her shirt over her pregnant belly teasingly. Now that she had gotten physical release, Jade felt like she was getting increasingly more horny... as if last night had just lubed up the old cogs and now her libido was back in full motion and she couldn't imagine a situation where she would ever deny Kira. This was the woman she loved and would give herself to any day, any time, any place.

Back
Top Bottom