Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Club Accidents (Tentacle_Lover x Zennarion)

Karen groaned as Tyler was lifted up and down on her cock, shivering and moaning as her hips bucked back and forth against him. "Oh god....oh Tyler.....Tyler I can't.....I can't hold on! It's.....it's gonna cum....I'm gonna cum....oh god....I'm cumming....I'm cumming!" Karen let out a howl of pleasure as she slammed into Tyler fully, the futa-cock suddenly erupting with cum.

((Think you can do the change back? ^_^))

Hearing her words, his eyes widened, before he then felt how her cum shot inside of him, at the exact time as he came as well. His eyes widened once again, there was that feeling again, he felt a pain in his head again, he closed his eyes and passed out, but woke up again 2 minutes later in his own body.

Karen felt....strange....after she started cumming. First she was cumming inside a pussy, the next moment she could suddenly feel being cummed into, crying out in pleasure as she suddenly switched bodies and orgasms. A few moments later, once the switch was finished and the bodies orgasms were finished, Karen collapsed to the ground panting, her four breasts heaving with each breath as she was lay on the ground, cum pouring out of her pussy and ass.

Feeling how he was now back in his old body, his eyes widened and he looked around as he slowly got control over the tentacles. "I-Im me again..." He mumbled while he watched her laying on the ground. "A-Are you okay?" He asked her while he watched her. He was a bit worried... What if she was going to change again? What would happen to her if the cum actually changed?

"Yeah....." Karen panted as she slowly started to sit up, groaning at the extra weight on her chest. "I'm fine.....just.....feeling heavy is all.....damnit....what the hell happened to my body....?" She looked down at herself, not only had her original breasts nearly doubled in size, but she had an extra set beneath them that were just as big and perky.

Hearing her words, he just smiled a bit. "I guess.... You've become more fox like..." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips. "I wonder what the next will be..." He told her. "By the way... You look kinda cute with those extra breasts..." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips.

Karen blinked, then blushed and quickly covered up her chest with her arms, glaring up at him. "Shut up.....you're back in your own body now and that's where you're staying. You borrow my body for a few hours and look what happens to it.....I'm gonna have to go shower again to get all this cum off and out of me...." She slowly stood up, grumbling as she turned to head upstairs, cum still pouring out of her pussy and ass, running down her legs and dripping all over the floor.

He smiled a bit as he heard this. "Listen... It wasn't me who raped my own body with tentacles... That was you..." He told her while he watched her. "Don't blame me for this..." He mumbled as he followed after her towards the bathroom. "I need a shower as well..." He said.

"Hmph....shush" She folded her arms as she walked. "And there's only one shower, and I'm having it first" She turned her head, sticking her tongue out. "And no, we're not sharing either. I want to relax a little for a while.....I think I need it after all this...."

He smiled a bit as he heard her words and nodded. "Thats alright... I understand..." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips. "I can wait... I need some time to relax and think about stuff as well you know?" He asked her while he watched her. "You can take your time as long as i can get some warm water" He told her while he laughed.

"There'll be plenty of hot water left don't worry..." Karen waved a hand dismissively and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her and heading for the shower, turning it on and stepping under the hot water, sighing in slight relief as the various cum and fluids were starting to be washed from her body.

Hearing her words he gave her a slight smile and nodded. "Thank you..." He told her, before he left the bathroom and went back to her room, laying down on her bed as he waited for her to get back. He sighed he was kinda happy like this, but of course he still wanted to get his own body back.

Karen sighed as she spent a while in the shower, washing the cum from herself completely, then getting out to start drying off slowly, grumbling that she still had four breasts and fox ears and a tail. "Man....I hope these things wear off...." She sighed, then turned to head out of the bathroom, calling out to Tyler to let him know the shower was free.

((I thought that there was more she would have when they were done? Im not sure though^^"))
Hearing how Karen called now, he smiled a bit, before he stood up and went towards the bathroom, nodding at her. "Thank you foxy..." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips, before he went to the bathroom. Feeling the hot water on his skin, he smiled a bit, before a soft sigh escaped his lips. This was a great way to relax.

((Apologies for the slight delay, still some ongoing problems here x.x))

Karen returned to her room whilst Tyler went for the shower, starting to pull on her clothes, though she just rolled her eyes and tossed her bra aside. Once Karen had pulled on her panties though, she felt something....strange....an odd heat inside her, then suddenly something like some kind of pressure. "Huh....? NGH!" Her eyes widened, Karen dropping to her knees as the heat and pressure continued to build. "O-oh god....oh god!" She suddenly screamed, arching her back as she felt something growing, something growing out of her. There was a slowly growing bulge in her panties, then suddenly, a cock shot forth and ripped through them, an 18-inch long, 3-inch thick cock sticking from her body, having ripped through her panties.

((Thats alright^^))
Hearing Karen scream, Tyler's eyes widened, and he quickly turned off the water, and changed back to the human girl form as he ran towards her. He didn't bother to take a towel with him, he figured that nobody would be able to see him. Once he got to Karen's room, his eyes widened. She was laying on the ground, but something was wrong, she didn't look like herself. His eyes slowly ran over her body, but stopped once he got to her... Cock?! "K-Karen! Y-You have a cock!" He told her. "W-Was that why you were screaming?" He asked her. That cock... Was the biggest he had ever seen. He didn't even want to imagine it inside of him. "A-Are you alright Karen?" Tyler asked her with a deep red blush upon his cheeks. "You are not hurt, are you?" He asked her.

Back
Top Bottom