Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't That A Kick In The Head (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled. They ended up heading out and looking at a few of the shops, and got drinks to go at one of the bars.

When they got to the ship, he relaxed in his cabin while she cooked dinner. He sipped on his drink before pulling the ring out of his pocket. He hoped she would like it. He would have to get himself a band at the next port.

She made a noise and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you for today, my love.."

"You scared me, that's all...I didn't even hear you." He told her, "You're fine...I'm glad you had fun today.."

Maybe she really didn't see it. He held it up, wiggling it gently between his fingers, eyebrows raised as a sort of "are you serious" kind of look.

"Uh..." He took her hand and slipped it on her ring finger. Thank God, it fit, "It didn't cost me anything.."

Her heart stopped. Did he? Her face flushed hard, she felt an ache surge through her body all of a sudden, and fought it down to a small shudder. "What.. do you mean? Did they give you a great discount or a trade?"

Her face flushed even more, her heart pounding. Oh no, oh no he stole? For her? She felt another shudder rocket down her spine.

She was trying to fight it, she didn't want to scare him. "N-No, I think it's so sweet.." she said.

She made a noise. She couldn't hold back anymore, it was too much. "J-Jax I uh.. have something to tell y-" she raised her head and sniffed at the air. "Oh, dinner..!"

Back
Top Bottom