Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ain't That A Kick In The Head (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"So...did we already have the ceremony or anything?" He asked before he took a bite. Oh man, this was really good. She was a really good cook.

"We did..! I made you a crown of ivy and ironflowers, and you drank of my wine..~" she said. "It was a beautiful ceremony.. the whole town to watch.." she sighed wistfully, smiling with her head in her hand

He found it, resting on the back of the chair. It was beautiful, honestly. The ivy had tangled itself in almost a perfect set of knots, and in the center of those knots were shining grey and white flowers.

"Well, luckily, I'm here with you, alone on this ship! So you'll have plenty of time to get to know me~"

He nodded, "Ok...I'll get you a ring...let me just..." He set the plate aside and moved closer, gently taking her left hand and feeling the base of her ring finger, "Hmm...maybe a five...your fingers are pretty slender.."

"No, no..." He said gently, "It's not a bad thing...I like it...some believe a woman with delicate hands also has a soft heart."

He laughed and ate some more, loving this better than any tavern food he had ever had on his travels.

They were like this for days on end, just laughing and talking, slowly growing closer and closer together.

He grew to love her company, she was kind and loving and a damn fine cook. He loved her smile and her laugh and the way that she talked, and he found himself just staring at her sometimes with a gentle look on his face. He hung his crown up in the cockpit so it would always be in view.

She always made sure the ship was clean and his stomach was full. She looked upon him gently, smiling. Soon enough, they were approaching a port out in the depths of space.

Back
Top Bottom