Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Currently Craving: Smutty stories

TheCheeseShark

A lactose intolerant galeophobes worst nightmare
Supporter
Hi there. Unlike my regular thread, this one is more of a single idea. It might be one I wanted to highlight or one I thought of after bumping the other. Either way, it's an idea I'm particularly interested in so hopefully someone else is interested too.

Let me begin by saying that I can be SLOW. Real life is always my priority. Sometimes you'll get multiple posts a day, sometimes it would be for a few days. I'll always try to reply within a week or let you know if something is holding me up. So, hopefully you're willing to be patient!

Anyway, on to the main event. Look, I'm in graduate school and I work full time. I'm tired and I just want to write smut! I need a little story to go with the smut if you want the RP to be more long term.

I main females, usually between the ages of 20 and 30. I prefer fantasy or sci-fi genres and am down to play human x non-human. I prefer for my characters to be human like, and I'm not really into the small male large female thing. So come to me with your ideas and let's see if we can work something out.

I RP through PMs only and in the third person. DM if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom