Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Currently Craving: Modern Fantasy Dating App

TheCheeseShark

A lactose intolerant galeophobes worst nightmare
Supporter
Hi there. Unlike my regular thread, this one is more of a single idea. It might be one I wanted to highlight or one I thought of after bumping the other. Either way, it's an idea I'm particularly interested in so hopefully someone else is interested too.

Let me begin by saying that I can be SLOW. Real life is always my priority. Sometimes you'll get multiple posts a day, sometimes it would be for a few days. I'll always try to reply within a week or let you know if something is holding me up. So, hopefully you're willing to be patient!

Anyway, on to the main event. My idea is below:
Dating Apps in the Modern Fantasy World: There's another new dating up to join the ever growing list. This one has you input a short bio and from the bio alone you must decide to swipe left or right. Only after matching are you able to see their profile images. This idea lends itself well to fantasy slice of life RPs.

What I would really like is someone who I write and connect well with that would be open to doing this as a series of one shots. Especially if that individual is willing to play as AND against monsters/nonhumans. What would be perfect is if we present characters as if showing their “profile” on the dating app and then we can alternate who gets to choose. So for example, you would have a character in mind and then I would present you with about three “profiles” that your character could “swipe” on. Then we could roleplay them meeting, falling in love/just hooking up of whatever. This part can include as much or as little smut as we want. Then when that pair of characters comes to a good stopping point we start with new ones where this time I get to choose who my character “swipes” on from “profiles” you present.

I RP through PMs only and in the third person. DM if interested.

Last edited:
Bump. Really hoping to get one solid RP out of this.

bump-2.png

Back
Top Bottom