Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Craving Fantasy Romance (60/40 plot to smut)

TheCheeseShark

A lactose intolerant galeophobes worst nightmare
Supporter
Hi everyone! Let's just jump into some bullet points, shall we?
  • I'm a busy person! Sometimes I'll get you a post every day but that is rare. I promise you'll at least hear from me at least once a week.
  • I've been roleplaying for probably about fourteen years now.
  • I main females but am comfortable playing a variety of side characters. I'm also willing to double up in the right circumstances.
  • Some ideas have more smut than others, but as long as there's a bit of both I'll be happy.
  • Kink wise I'm fairly open, just not into scat, vore, excessive gore, degradation, and no incest.
  • My favorite settings are fantasy and sci-fi or a mix of the two. I love to world build too!
  • I prefer to RP in two PMs, one for the RP and one for OOC and planning.
  • I would consider myself ghost friendly. I get that shit happens, but if I haven't heard anything from you in three or more weeks I'm just going to assume we're done and generally have no interest in continuing.

Below, I'll be listing various ideas, pairings, or even photos. Please message me if you like any of them or if you have your own idea that it seems I'd be a good fit for. Please do not PM me if you're interested in a purely smut roleplay, that's just not for me.

Featured Idea
◇ The Court Jester: It was never her plan to be a Jester. In fact, the goal was to be a mage. That's why she came to the castle with hopes of becoming joining the royal academy. Unfortunately her skills proved to be lackluster… still, crushed dreams aside, being a Jester isn't so bad. Now she uses her magical affinity and borderline unnatural flexibility to entertain nobility. Life is not so bad. She gets a place to stay, gets food. As one of four Court Jesters, she never thought her life would be more, never anything special… and then your character comes in. Short smutty version: she catches the eye of the king/queen or prince/princess and they develop a sexual relationship. NO noncon but maybe a bribe or coercion, or hell maybe they're just so charming. Longer plot version that I still want to include smut, she catches the eye of someone who has magical talent like the court mage (could also be the royal family if wanted) who thinks she has more ability than they thought and tries to train her.

Pairings and Tropes
◇ Fated Mates: Shifter x Non shifter (I'll play either)
◇ Enemies to Lovers: Light x Dark high fantasy creatures. I can do either side.
◇ Vampire x Newly Turned(MC)
◇ Healer x Warrior

Plots (If it's blurred out I'm not currently looking)
◇ High fantasy centered around Dragon Riders, which are sort of the peace keepers in this land. I've got a lot of world built around this idea but I don't want to crowd my thread with all sorts of details haha. The main plot point is trying to defeat a great evil before it destroys all.

◇ The Ruins: Ever the wanderer, it only made sense that Kiana chose photography as her profession. The job provides enough freedom to travel and take photos and in turn, the photos that are sold to magazines or the like provide enough money to continue to travel. The system has worked well for her working career thus far, until a backpacking trip through a South American rainforest in search of new photos ends with her stumbling into ruins that seemed to be forgotten by the pages of history and meeting someone she never would've suspected. (I'm looking for someone to play the creature, human or humanoid, trapped in the ruins like a beauty and the beast type thing. Very open for discussion.)

◇ The Blondie Bomb: War is raging. No one knows where these creatures come from, but they attack the cities relentlessly. They don't eat, don't sleep, don't even seem to slow when you strike them. Mixed with them are others, some human, some meta human. They never negotiate, they never take hostages. They simply attack. But, at least The Blondie Bomb is on your side. Nicknamed for her blond hair and explosive abilities, you'll learn just why they call her that now that you're assigned to her unit. (YC can be meta human or not, just needs to be a soldier of any rank).

◇ Dating Apps in the Modern Fantasy World: There's another new dating up to join the ever growing list. This one has you input a short bio and from the bio alone you must decide to swipe left or right. Only after matching are you able to see their profile images. This idea lends itself well to fantasy slice of life RPs.

◇ Intergalactic Repopulation Program: The premise is that space travel is common and different species hailing from different planets mostly coexist. In this new world of incredible species, humans do have one unique ability, which is that they can create hybrids with almost any species. Because of this, a new program emerged: The Intergalactic Repopulation Program. It's basically a glorified dating service where individuals whose race is threatened with dwindling numbers have turned to the program in an effort to avoid extinction. "Upon signing up you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire and one of our representatives will be assigned to work with you personally on the case! We won't rest until you're satisfied." Lol.

The Vanishing Woman: Alright so… this is a new and unpolished idea. I just want to play a woman with the ability to go invisible and she uses this ability to… "bother" your character while they're busy. This can be purely smut or this can be an adventure RP like maybe her ability helps with some sort of mission they're on. Willing to brainstorm!

◇ The Court Jester: It was never her plan to be a Jester. In fact, the goal was to be a mage. That's why she came to the castle with hopes of becoming joining the royal academy. Unfortunately her skills proved to be lackluster… still, crushed dreams aside, being a Jester isn't so bad. Now she uses her magical affinity and borderline unnatural flexibility to entertain nobility. Life is not so bad. She gets a place to stay, gets food. As one of four Court Jesters, she never thought her life would be more, never anything special… and then your character comes in. Short smutty version: she catches the eye of the king/queen or prince/princess and they develop a sexual relationship. NO noncon but maybe a bribe or coercion, or hell maybe they're just so charming. Longer plot version that I still want to include smut, she catches the eye of someone who has magical talent like the court mage (could also be the royal family if wanted) who thinks she has more ability than they thought and tries to train her.

◇ Dragon's Hoard: My character is a magical being trapped in an ornate mirror. After centuries of being trapped, invisible to the world around her, she was able to learn a loophole to her curse which allows her time outside of the mirror. The only problem is… now her mirror is part of a dragons horde. How is she supposed to get out and see things now? I'm looking for someone to either play as the dragon(preferably a dragon shifter even if that shifted form isn't entirely human) or play as a 'hero' who is persuaded to take the mirror and other treasures as reward for slaying the beast. Either way the RP will begin sometime with your character being surprised by the reveal of my character.

Characters I think it'd be fun to play
Fantasy Creature Biologist, kind of thinking like Newt Scamander but female and not magical lol.
King/Queen's Sorceress, hired for her magic but maybe something more develops?

Last edited:
I took plots off but didn’t add any more, it looks so short

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom