Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ivy’s Night {Myself, Okami}

” I can release you if it makes it easier for you to slide into me, Harley can be next. She can actually get pregnant if you were wanting children.” Ivy said as she released him from her vines while Harley stood in place. ” Right red’s got that effect on people. She's rescued me more times than I'd like to admit.” The blonde said as she watched them, ivy’s words echoed in her head.

Selina couldn't hold back anymore, without hesitation she let go. Her climax covered his cock his balls, the lower half of his abdomen. She hoped she was able to get pregnant because the few times they had hooked up until now both had happened, maybe this was their chance to start a family. The brunette knew about Damien, she had hoped Bruce could have raised him in the beginning but that wasn't the case.

” We’ll let you two enjoy each other. Perhaps we can meet up sometime ” Raven said as she smiled at Garfield, the way he treated her made her feel like a queen. Star smirked when she felt his hand on her hip, continued to kiss him. ” Maybe we should go back to your place, continue our rekindling there?” The redhead asked as she smiled, didn't think that her time travel was a problem. She'd used a portal, didn't think it would stay open the entire time she was reconnecting with Tim. Little did she know that Brainiac 12 had been released in good behavior in her time, had followed her through the portal.

As he was released from her vines, Dick crawled up beside Ivy and wrapped his arms around her. He then looked at Harley before looking back at Ivy. "My heart is yours as you see fit," he said as he kissed her hand before holding it to his chest.

Bruce panted softly as he felt Selina release with him. He smiled and kissed her and caressed her cheek thinking about having a child with her. It would be different this time, their child wouldn't be like Damian in anyway. "I love you so much Selina."

Tim's heart fluttered as he continued to kiss Star. As Raven left, he looked at her and nodded as he drove back to his apartment. "Not much as changed around here, crime is still on the rise. The detective agency still sees....me as a menace even though their oblivious that it's me."

” Were both at your disposal Richard! As long as you'll have us. ” Ivy said, Harley gave an approving nod as she watched ivy squirm waiting for Richard to slide into her, show her what she had been missing. Harley had been sexually physically, mentally abused by joker for years but she’d never hate men cause they weren't all bad.

” I know, now that we can finally make a life together. I expect you to come home from the office every night! No moonlighting that's your past, it's time to live a normal life.” Selina said as she chewed on his lower lip as she kissed him back. She knew it would be a few weeks before they'd know for sure if she had gotten pregnant but she felt good about the possibility of a son or daughter may be one of each.

” Right let's just focus on us, what I've missed out on since you've been gone in my world. Before you died you were going to ask me something with this. ” Star took a small black box out of her pocket set it on the console, chewed on her lower lip wondering if maybe he had asked the present version of herself the same question, had been rejected.

Brainiac 12 knew what she had to do, who she had to find. She had to find Damian, stop him from killing Tim if it was the last thing she did. The sad part was in this time she was nothing but an idea which meant coming to the past would jeopardize her own future, it was a risk she was willing to take.

Hearing Ivy call him by his birth name once more, he smiled as he looked back at Harley. He then gazed into Ivy's eyes and slowly thrusted his cock into her gasping softly. The feeling of sliding into her was a feeling he had only dreamed of and felt like he could die happy tomorrow.

"I'll try my best," Bruce whispered with a chuckle at how demanding Selina was. She really wanted this as much as he did and that made him the happiest man in the world. He continued to kiss her as his hands caressed her hips softly knowing how much he meant to her.

As he pulled into the parking lot, Tim looked over at the box Star held and looked back up at her. He then reached into his coat pocket pulling out the same box and opened it revealing an engagement ring. "Did you find it after I died?"

Ivy arched, winced a little because as soon as Richard slid into her she felt a pop. The redhead knew exactly what had happened but she’d heal as soon as they were done, it would be as if he’d never deflowered her. Harley watched with a smirk on her face as she admired the redhead laying beneath the one known as Nightwing when he was in costume.

Selina couldn’t help but smile she smiled as so madly in love with Bruce, saw herself with nobody else but him. She looked at the time, it was probably one maybe two in the morning which meant they’d need to get some sleep. The brunette didn’t sleep much usually she was out prowling until all hours of the night, she was officially done with that lifestyle.

“ Yeah. It was in your coat pocket, I guess the coroner found it. This moment right here is when it happened.” Star said as tears started to stream down her face, she had no idea she had been followed. Brainiac 12 had heard everything, now she knew the location of Damian. She locked in the coordinates, tapped him on the shoulder. “ Ahem! I wouldn’t do that if I were you! “ The whitish blonde haired young woman said as she waited for a reaction, knew he’d know exactly who she was because with the help of Wayne Tech he’d created her to stop him from killing.

Richard gazed into Ivy's eyes and moaned softly as he felt her walls tighten around his cock. He kissed her chest softly and thrusted deeper into her loving this feeling of bliss. He kissed up her neck and kissed her lips passionately and moaned not caring that Harley was watching them.

Bruce smiled as he slowly pulled out of Selina and shuddered caressing her legs. He gazed down at her smiling with passion knowing this was the star of the rest of his life. He laid beside her and stroked her cheek softly as he held her hand to his heart. "I hope Dick is okay."

Tim looked at Star and got out of the car making his way to her door. He pulled her out and held her door drawing his gun. He could feel his heart racing as he knew they were both in danger. Damian smirked as he watched from a rooftop as Tim pulled in. He was set up with a sniper rifle and saw that he wasn't alone. He then looked back and gasp in fear recognizing Brainiac 12. "How....what are you doing here?!"

“ Yes Richard! Oh god please don’t hold back.” Ivy moaned as she arched her back, wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him down into her. Harley was getting wet just watching them, it’d been awhile since she’d been touched due to joker wanting to punish her which included neglecting her needs as a female.

“ I’m sure he’s fine. Now get some rest.” Selina said as she kissed him, laying her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes. She’d been through a lot in her life but meeting Bruce Wayne/Batman had made her life so much simpler, she was looking forward to a life with him where she would wake up next every morning. However she wasn’t to fond of his snoring it was something she’d deal with for the price of him loving her for who she was.

Star watched him draw his gun, chewed on her lower lip as she stood next to the car. “ You sent me back to this time! Your command was that I stop you from killing your brother so you didn’t end up a lonely man haunted by his mistakes. I can show you your future, it’s not a pretty one. You created me for several reasons, one was to be your companion.” Brainiac said as she looked at him, disengaged the gun before he could fire it. She wasn’t going to let him go down that path this time.m

Richard smiled as he listened to Ivy moan and beg for more pleasure. He gasped as she wrapped her legs around his waist and started thrusting faster. He looked over at Harley and could sense how long it had been since she had been treated like a woman.

Bruce smiled as he kissed Selina back with his head laying next to hers. He slowly closed his eyes and thought about how much better his life would be now that he would stay committed to the woman he loved. Waking up to her every day and falling asleep to her every night was a life he had always dreamed of and now it would be forever true.

Tim panted softly as he kept Star covered, willing to die for her like he always was. He waited for Damian to fire the first shot, but felt like something wasn't right. "Why the hell would I do something like that? Tim needs to die!" Damian went to fire the rifle, but saw how it wouldn't fire. He then stood up and glared at Brainiac 12 and went to throw a punch at her to get rid of her.

Ivy moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, looked over at Harley. She noticed the young woman was getting turned on by watching her with Richard, she snipped the vines from her ankles beckoning her to join them. Harley was a little nervous but slowly walked toward them, when she felt Ivy’s vines snake up her leg to tease her until Richard was done she threw her head back closing her eyes.

Selina actually stayed asleep this time, maybe all she did was roll over so she was facing the man she loved. She was so happy she had chosen to finally admit she needed him in her life, waking up with him falling asleep with him would make her world complete.

“ Tim please I can’t lose you again.” starfire begged as he protected her like he had back in her timeline, she couldn’t stand to watch him die again. She wasn’t telling him that he’d died in her arms, his last words had been will you marry me. The redhead was going to say yes when he took his last breath, she couldn’t chance that again.

“ No he doesn’t! You told me Tim used to be your best friend, the day of his funeral you were crying. I remember it all. What did he do to deserve death?” Brainiac said as she blocked the attack, took his hand showing him what the future would be like if he killed Tim. Everyone stood in front of the casket, he stayed hidden in the shadows because everyone knew he’d been the one that had killed their team mate.

Last edited:
Richard continued thrusting into Ivy and watched as she released Harley from her vines. He then gasped cumming deep inside of Ivy and laid his head against her breasts panting. He watched as Harlry slowly walked towards them and smiled reaching out to her.

Tim looked at Starfire and nodded as he caressed her cheek, "That's not going to happen. You're here now." He then pulled out one of his devices to scan the area and noticed two more signals other than their own. "You said Damian did this by himself right?"

Damian grunted as Brainiac blocked his attack and gasped as he saw the future. He saw everyone around Tim's casket and gasped pulling away. He dropped to his knees and panted as he saw his future self a miserable person and looked up at Brainiac shaking his head. "That can't be!"

Ivy moaned, felt her climax begin to build up as she trusted her hips against his. Harley chewed on her lower lip as she felt dick’s hand against her skin, she squirmed just a little. She wasn't wearing any underwear, just had on an oversized t-shirt because her clothes wreaked of the joker which made her feel uncomfortable, she liked the idea of ivy and dick with her in the middle.

” Yeah. There's something else. He created a construct known as brainiac twelve, it's possible she may have followed me here to stop him from making the biggest mistake of his life. I need to know though. Why would he want to kill you? Weren't you like brothers or something?” Starfire was only asking because she remembered when Damian was part of the team, didn't know what had caused him to change.

” It's not a lie. You programed me to never lie to you.” brainiac twelve said as she walked toward him, knelt down in front of him. She reached out to caress his cheek, show him comfort. Part of her wondered what it would be like to kiss him, she wanted to but she didn't know how it would make him feel if she hadn't even been created yet.

Richard panted and smiled as he felt Ivy thrust her hips against his as he looked up at Harley. "You're safe with us," he said as he smiled caressing her leg. He always knew Harley had a piece of her that wanted to be happy and not be with Joker. "It's okay," he said he took her hand into hers smiling softly.

Tim withdrew his gun and stood up looking up at the roof seeing Damian with a woman assuming it was Brainiac. He then looked at Star realizing this was the moment and took her into his apartment. "We'll be safe in here, there's no windows," he said as he lead her downstairs to his bedroom feeling his heart race.

Damian looked into Brainiac's eyes as she caressed his cheek. He touch felt reassuring and comforting to him as he felt like he could change, regardless if his mother was the leader of a band of criminals. "Thank you for helping me."

“ Mm that felt good. Your hands are soft, I’d love them you touch me all the time.” Harley confessed as she watched the redheaded plant vixen thrust against him, listened to her moan. She had to squeeze her thighs together just to keep herself from climaxing before she was even touched, she saw a family dynamic which made her happy.

“ So the last thing you asked me before you died in my arms. Was if I would marry you, I was going to say yes until you took your last breath. I’ve been given another chance, before you ask again the answer is yes! I’d love to be your wife Timothy Drake! “ Starfire said as she caressed his cheek with her thumb, sat down on the edge of his bed.

“ You’re welcome, it’s how you programmed me. What did he do to deserve death anyways? your a good person master Damian, if I knew what love was I’d say I love you.” Brainiac said as she kissed his forehead, held her hand out to him as she stood up. She’d be there for him until she either died or self-dystrcucted, she wouldn’t do so until the command was given.

Richard smiled seeing the real Harley as he looked back at Ivy and kissed her softly. He pulled out of her and turned to Harley smiled as he pulled her down in between them. "I will," he said as his hand caressed her cheek and gazed into her eyes. "You won't have to be afraid anymore. Never again will a hand touch you in harm."

Tim looked at Starfire as his heart fluttered as she caressed his cheek. He smiled wide as he held the ring in his hand and kneeled in front of her as she sat on the bed. "I've been waiting for this moment my entire life. I've love you since the day we met and nothing would make me happier than to have you as my wife." He then took her hand and placed the ring on her finger smiling wide before looking up at her.

Damian looked down and shook his head realizing how stupid he was for wanting to kill his once best friend. He sighed before looking up at Brainiac kissed his forehead and stood up realizing how much he needed her. "I'll do everything to make this up to you."

feeling him pull her down between them, caress her cheek she smirked a little as she leaned forward to kiss him only to feel ivy’s hand slide up under the back of her shirt then snake forward to massage her breasts. The blonde took Richard’s band, slid it between her thighs as she felt ivy’s other hand start to rub her inner thigh.

“ I love you too Tim, I’ve always loved you. Why I would leave you is beyond me but I’m here now, that’s all that matters.” Star caressed his cheek with her thumb as she admired the ring, kissed him. She had just been made the happiest tamaranian on earth, she knew her sister would be furious but that was the point.

Brainiac didn’t know what to say she just knew that she couldn’t leave him, since he held her fate in his hands she’d stay by him until he no longer needed her. She looked up at the stars then into his eyes, wondered what he was thinking right now. The white blonde haired woman wasn’t a telepath, couldn’t read minds due to basically being a computer in a somewhat human body.

Richard smiled as leaned closer to Ivy and kissed her softly as she led his hand to her inner thigh. He caressed her bare leg and shuddered loving this feeling. He watched as Ivy massaged her breasts and caressed her other thigh as he looked up at Harley. "How do you feel?"

Tim smiled as he gazed up at Starfire and moaned softly kissing her back. He was the happiest man on Earth and nothing could ruin this moment. His hands ran over her hips as he picked her up and spun her around.

"What do we do now?" Damian asked as he seemed so lost. Seeing the future and the way he was tormented his soul and he wasn't sure what he would do. He looked up at Brainiac and sighed seeing how she wanted to comfort him, but felt undeserving.

” I feel really good.” Harley admitted as she was given the attention she’d always wanted, she wondered if maybe the dynamic could become a permanent thing. She loved ivy, always would but now she loved dick too. Part of her was still afraid he might lock her up in Arkham again but the other part of her was truly enjoying the pleasure.

” Tim did we ever? I mean I know I would remember if we did. But I don't seem to recall us having sex.” Star said feeling embarrassed about asking such a question of the man she was going to marry, she was happy for raven and beast boy but questioned her own ability to get pregnant since technically she was an alien on a planet that was still foreign to her after a few years.

” We can go back to your place, you can tell me things. Teach me new ways of comforting you, maybe a program to love you? ” Brainiac felt a strong bond to her creator almost like a father-daughter bond but it was more than that, she could remember the day she’d opened her eyes for the first time. He'd kissed her lips, she couldn't reciprocate cause she didn't quite understand what had happened. She didn't have a real name, she wanted one but braini worked for the time being.

Richard smiled as he pulled Harley into his lap and gazed up at her. He stroked her cheek softly and smiled getting lost in her eyes. "I know we haven't always gotten along, but I'd like to put that all behind us and start a new."

Tim blushed deeply as Starfire asked her question and shook his head. He had always dreamt of having sex with her, but the version of herself never took things past when they kissed in Japan. "I feel like, you never knew how you truly felt about me until I died. I don't mean that to upset you, but I've always wanted to tell you my feelings for you and when you left, my heart shattered."

Damian looked at Brainiac confused slightly, but decided to just go along with it. How could anyone love him and why would anyone want to love him? He was far from being helped in any kind of way and doubted she could help him. He opened the door to his apartment and sighed opening the door. "Make yourself at home," he said in a depressed voice as he sat on the couch sighing.

“ Okay! I’m down with that. If you can make red feel good then I trust you can do the same for me.” Harley said as Ivy continued to finger her while she sat in dick’s lap, she could feel her pre-climax plus her climax building up to the point of no return.

“ Your not wrong Timothy, it’s true. But holding you in my arms as you took your last breath I told you I loved you, you had a smile on your face. I’ve always loved you, I always will. Please show me what I’m missing, let me feel things I’ve never felt before.” Star said as she looked at him, took off her top and bra leaving just her jeans as she unzipped her boots then slid them off. Her entire upper body was exposed to him, she was giving him permission to do whatever he wanted.

“ Is master Damian upset with brainiac did she do bad? If so she will accept punishment, let master destroy her.” The white haired whit skinned woman said as she looked at her master, could see that he was upset. She was built to please him in many ways, if he instructed her to self destruct she’d do it.

Richard smiled as he listened to Harley as he kissed her neck softly. His hands caressed her bare hips as he kissed further down to her chest licking back up to her chin. "I've always found you beautiful as well. I'm glad you left him, you're safe here."

Tim smiled softly at Star before watching in awe as she took her top and bra off. He gazed at her bare breasts blushing deeply as he smiled at her as she took her boots off. He then took his jacket off and kissed her passionately as he guided her hands to his shirt.

Damian shook his head as he looked up at Brainiac, "It's nothing you did. It's what I almost did." He then looked over at a picture of him, his father and Dick that was taken before they went their separate ways. He sighed taking the picture and set it face down knowing those days were over.

Harley smiled as dick told her she was safe, she leaned forward to kiss him. Ivy continued to kiss her neck, tease her from behind while she sat in the middle of them. Both women could see themselves enjoying dick quite often, Ivy herself wondered how Brice was doing without knowing that dick was alive and well.

Star tugged at his shirt until she had it pulled out of his pants, pulled it up over his head as she kissed him she kissed his neck and shoulders then nibbled on his ear. This would be her first time, she loved Tim more then anything. She really wanted this, she could tell he did to. If raven and beast boy could make things work between them then so could they.

“ Teach me what love is! Please master. I want to feel touch.” Brainiac admitted as she listened to him speak, tilted her head to the side. She wished she could be human but she was a walking computer with false skin, could easily research anything for her creator but she wanted to feel everything including her master.

Richard smiled and moaned softly as he kissed Harley back. He loved the feeling of having the two sexiest women he had known want him as their plaything. He had forgotten all about what Bruce had done to him that night, all that mattered to him was pleasing his two vixens.

Tim smiled as Star took hid shirt off and shuddered as she kissed down his body. He held her close feeling her bare chest pressed against his moaning softly as he kissed her deeply wanting her more than anything. As he kissed her, his hands ran down her hips and took her pants off, kissing down her body as he slid them down.

Damian looked at Brainiac surprised by her request and blushed deeply gazing into her eyes. He knew his hate for Tim had always stemmed from Starfire wanting him over her and slowly walked towards her taking her hands into his. "Why though? Why me?"

Harley kisses him back, rubbed his bare chest with her hands as ivy kissed her neck. She could feel all the sexual tension she’d ever felt just simply fade away, she’d had sex with joker on a few occasions but he was so abusive that it never really gave her any satisfaction.

star kissed him, ran her fingers through his hair smiling as she did so. Stopping so she could unbutton his pants she didn’t stop kissing him though, she’d always wanted this so why did the real star of this timeline decide to leave? That part didn’t make any sense, she knew saving him would bring her Tim back but he was her tim!

“ Because it’s the way you made me. You programmed for various uses. But loving you wasn’t one of them, after you killed him he had nobody but me. I’m a human computer master, I want to be more. I wanna love you because you created me. It’s her isn’t it? The redhead from tamaran she’s why you killed him. You thought if he was gone she’d love you. I get it now... but why her? “ Brainac was starting to put the pieces together, she didn’t like that her master was in love with another woman.

Richard smiled as Harley kissed him back as he kissed down her neck, taking a moment to kiss Ivy. He then kissed down her chest as his hands ran over her bare breasts. He gazed up at her before sucking her tits softly and moaned as he watched Ivy eyeing him with a smirk.

Tim smiled feeling Star run her fingers through his hair as let her take his pants off. He then slowly pushed her down on the bed and continued kissing down her body moaning softly and kissed between her breasts. He didn't care if she was from a different timeline, he wanted her. He had always wanted her.

"It doesn't matter why anymore, she's with Tim." Damian was surprised Brainiac knew his reasons for wanting to kill Tim and knew his heart would forever hurt. He sighed holding his head in his hands looking at the ground knowing he would be forever incomplete.

Harley moaned into the kiss as she ran her hands over his chest, pouted when she saw the fresh scar. “ What’s that from?” The blonde asked curiously, traced it with her fingers. Ivy stood giving Harley some one on one time with dick while she tended to her plants.

“ Oh Tim!” Star moaned as she watched him, reached out to play with his hair. She didn’t know if saving him had changed the future or not but now she could have a different future, she was happy for their friends raven and far getting married and expecting their first child.

“ When you were making me you said all sorts of things, said maybe I’d love you. But I don’t know how master you have to teach me!” Brainy said as she kissed him, pulled back feeling a little confused. She definitely had a lot to learn, she could make herself look more human or normal if her master wanted her too.

Back
Top Bottom