Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ivy’s Night {Myself, Okami}

Redneck Wolfqueen

The queen of Rp Drama!!
Ivy tended to her various plant babies, knew Batman was on her trail after she’d stolen several bags of fertilizer and plant food for her babies. She loved her plants, had plenty of money to pay for the items but she was a criminal. Letting herself be controlled by the rage if what had happened to her she got revenge on all those that had abused the plant life in Gotham, was always causing trouble for somebody so the bat was always over her tail. She’d captured him a few times but he’d always gotten away, this time she’d set a trap for him, night sung knowing the bat never came to a fight alone.

Batman had made his way onto Ivy's greenhouse and watched from the roof as she tended to her plants. He slowly sneaked in and kept an eye on Ivy while staying hidden. He walked through the green life and found what her next plan was. "Your methods are so old," a familiar voice said from behind. As he turned around, he saw Nightwing standing in front of him. "Get out of here Dick."

“ Batman... wow I wasn’t expecting you this evening, Nightwing darling since when are you on my side? I’m the villain honey... one kiss, you’ll barely be alive. You on the other hand bats we’ve tangoed before but you always come back for more... “ Ivy rolled her eyes as she licked her poisoned lips, looked at them both wondering why one of them seemed to be sticking up for her when the other clearly wanted to capture her to take her to Arkham when she really hadn’t done anything wrong least not recently aside from steal plant food and fertilizer.

"Get out now!" Batman said as he walked towards Ivy while Nightwing shook his head. He stood back watching his former ally before looking at Ivy, "I'm not taking up for you. I'm just here to save him when he fails." Batman growled lowly as he looked back at Ivy, "You can either come quietly or we can do this the hard way."

“ I haven’t done anything wrong... your going to take me in over some plant food, fertilizer? I’ve been a good girl, they let me out for good behavior I didn’t escape. Don’t you have someone else to hunt down batsy? “ Ivy asked as she turned around, blew him a kiss knowing his side kick would probably jump in front of him. She anticipated it actually, hoped that Batman realized he had no reason to take her in cause she truly hadn’t done anything wrong.

Nightwing shook his head and chuckled to himself as he watched Batman walk closer to Ivy. "Don't try running that past me Ivy, I know your up to something more." Nightwing threw one of his daggers in front of Batman making him look back in disgust. "She's right, you have nothing on her," he said before the dark knight charged Ivy. Nightwing sighed and ran in front of Ivy surprisingly, blocking his attack. "Dick! Get away from her!" "No, you always made me think I was doing the right thing, but you just did wanted me to improve your credit. Well no more!"

“ Wow didn’t expect that nicely done there Nightwing, I’ve been here all night tending to my plants, Your accusing me of something I haven’t even done. That place is horrible, trust me it’s not a place I wanna go back to anytime soon. I could have paid for the plant food, fertilizer but didn’t really feel like it besides when you look the way I do people just tend to give you things cause their afraid of you.” Ivy was very proud of the young Nightwing, wondered why he was all of a sudden on her side she knew bats was getting old. She the dark knight wasn’t in his prime anymore, she didn’t really know of his prodigy was sticking up for her or the bat but either way she was proud of him.

Last edited:
"You know she plans on destroying the city Robin," Batman said as Nightwing glared at him pulling his bo staff out. "Dont ever call me that again," he said as he stood in front of Ivy. Although he didn't agree with her ways, he knew Batman had no reason to take her in to Arkham. He then swung for Batman's legs, only for the Dark Knight to dodge his attack and kick him in the chest knocking him back.

“ I actually hadn’t thought of that... but then again you always seem to know my plans before I do, that’s not what I was planning at all. Since I’m so good with plants I’ve taken up a few landscaping projects but nothing to out of the ordinary. Ask around I’m not going to take over the city! What would that prove? I’ve done that, failed. Maybe it’s time you retire Batman, once again either your saving his life or risking your own for mine. One more thing Nightwing here has been here all night, so have I. You can ask him cause he didn’t just waltz into my place, accuse me of something I had no intention of doing. “

The redhead rolled her eyes, shook her head as she used one of her vines to catch Batman apparently it was her turn to save Nightwing from the man that was supposed to protect the city, when she heard him get called robin she smiled a little cause she remembered him back then, he hadn’t changed much aside from maturing into a handsome young man.

Batman narrowed his eyes as Ivy as she told him what he wanted to believe as lies, but knew she was telling the truth. Ever since their first encounter, Dick had always be smitten by Ivy and knew her kiss could be deadly, or addictive. He grunted as he felt Ivy's vine wrap around him before pulling a batarang from belt and cut the vines before throwing it at her. His aim was off as the weapon cut Nightwing's throat making him gasp as he dropped his staff and held his neck to keep from bleeding out.

“ Nice going Batman. Now I’m gonna have to stitch him up, he won’t be the same. Perhaps you should take the rest of the night off.” Ivy said as she knelt down beside the young man, used her skills of survival to stitch up his wound rather quickly with Batman watching her. She used a sedative to knock Nightwing out of course, carries him to the sofa on the other side of the green house so he could recover.

“ He’ll never forgive you, it’s a good thing I know what I know otherwise he’d be dead, you’d be to blame. Do you really wanna live with his death on your hands for the rest of your life? He’s a good kid, you were once a good man yourself but ever since they let me out for good behavior a few years ago you’ve assumed I’m up to no good. “

Nightwing panted rapidly as he looked up at Ivy and grunted from the pain. His body then went limp as he fell asleep while Batman stood in disbelief of what he had done. He walked away with his head lowered and took his mask off throwing it to the ground as he left. Nightwing breathed normally as he slept unaware he was alone with Ivy and unaware Bruce had called it quits.

“ I’ll be back you rest up, you’ll be fine by morning. “ Ivy said as she picked him up, she ran outside to pick up the cowl that had been thrown down on the ground. “ Poor bats has lost his touch, all I’ve ever wanted was to be normal... he has no idea how hard it is to be me...” The redhead thought as she ran to catch up to him, was tempted to turn him around so she could see his face but instead she handed him back his cow then vanished as quickly as she appeared. She’d make sure Nightwing was okay come morning, went back to work on an antidote for her condition. If only she knew someone bette at chemistry she then she was, did they honestly think this is what she had wanted? The redhead hadn’t asked to be the way she was, the only love she’d ever known had been from her plants because who could love someone like her if just kissing her could kill them?

Bruce stopped in his tracks as he heard Ivy follow him and sighed taking his mask before driving off. Nightwing slept throughout the night as his body slowly healed. He always knew Ivy had changed and had kept an eye on her until he was convinced she had changed. He knew Bruce was looking to cause her harm and couldn't let that happen, even if it meant sacrificing him. As morning came, he slowly opened his eyes seeing Ivy kneeling beside him, "Are you okay?"

“ Yeah I’m fine, I’m gonna give you something I gave Harley. It’ll make you immune to my toxins, it’ll only hurt a little.” Ivy said as she prepped the needle with the anti venom serum in it, poked the needle into the side of his neck since she had chosen not to reveal his real identity. “ You didn’t have to risk your life for me ya know. But I appreciate it, if you feel strong enough to go home. No one ever really sticks around.” The redhead vixen said as she stood up, let him get his bearings, she wouldn’t blame him if he wanted to leave.

Selina had never really spent time in Arkham but she’d changed her ways, something told her Batman needed someone to be there for him. So she dug out her cat suite put it on mask, all then made her way to Wayne manor on the bike she’d purchased about a year or two ago. Parking the bike outside Wayne manor she climbed the fence, made her way toward the main wing. She climbed one of the trees opened the window, climbed through it. “ Bruce?” She asked as she took off her mask, knelt down in front of him after closing the window.

Nightwing looked at Ivy and nodded slowly grunting slightly at the feeling of the needle. He then looked back at her and shook his head, "You don't deserve having him on your case. He never could see the good in anyone, that's why I left." He had always fantasized about Ivy sense their first encounter when he was still Bruce's sidekick, but never admitted it. "I really don't have anywhere to go."

Bruce was sitting in front of the fireplace still in his bat suit without his mask on. He knew Selina had pulled up by the sound of her bike. As she knelt in front of him, he looked down at her with a lost look in his face, "The front door was unlocked as well," he said holding his head in his hand.

“ I’ll get you set up with an apartment, you can have your own place or you can stay here that’s up to you.” Ivy said as she started to walk away from him leaving him to think about that, she had money she could access without committing any crimes. She wondered why nightwing wanted to stay no one else ever had she was used to being alone, her plants were her only loves well not really but that wasn’t the point.

“Ah now you tell me. What did you do? I’ve never seen you like this. Look at me! “ Selina said as she reached for his hands taking them in her own. “ You can tell me Bruce I won’t judge you. “ She held his hands in hers, kissed them as she looked into his eyes seeing tears she knew he’d probably done something very stupid. “ You don’t have to tell me now but come on I’m sure you could use a shower, a good nights sleep.“ The brunette stood up, pulled him up from his seat. She smiled at Alfred, helped Bruce up the stairs then started to get him undressed. “ Go take a shower I’ll be here when you get out, maybe I can get your mind off of whatever you did. “

As she began to walk away, Nightwing reached out grabbing Ivy's hand. He took his mask off and sat up looking at her, "I'd like to stay with you if you don't mind. There's alot I need to get off my chest."

Bruce looked at Selina and knew everytime he saw her face, it always would brighten his day. He stood up and followed her upstairs and smiled softly at her. He walked into the bathroom and took a shower thinking about what he did to Nightwing hoping he would be okay.

“ Your trusting me with your real identity? I don’t think I even know your real name, what kinds of things do you need to get off your chest? “ Ivy was a little confused she’d never heard his name, could remember when he was just a kid running around in tights and green and red leather. She ran a hand through her red locks, looked into his eyes. The redhead was very confused, had no idea how he felt about her or how she felt about him because she’d never known love.

Selina has changed out of her leather cat suit into one of Bruce’s button up shirts, sat down on the edge of his bed as she waited for him to get out of the shower. With a sigh she stood up unbuttoned the shirt, joined him in the shower. “ Penny for your thoughts Mr Wayne.” She said as she ran her hands over his chest, looked into his eyes then without hesitation she kissed him. The brunette had been head over heals for him for years, they’d had a few hookups but never anything like this.

"My name is Dick Grayson, and I do trust you with my identity," he said as he looked at Ivy. "Since we've first encountered each other, I've always been attracted. I'm sure it was your pheromone dust at first, but over time I grew to love you."

Bruce was about finished with his shower, but turned around seeing Selina in the shower with him. He sighed softly as he kissed her back and held her close as he forgot about everything from early as he pressed her against the tile wall. "I'm glad you came by tonight."

“ Really? Wow... I’ve never known love.” Ivy said as she looked at him a little shocked she’d never been had anyone in love with her before, it was confusing. She didn’t exactly expect him to be in love with her, it had nothing to do with his age cause he was probably in his mid twenties while she was closer to 40+ but looked younger cause of her condition she didn’t age.

“ Feline intuition can be a bitch, I’ve told you I’d always be there for you like you have been there for me in the past. You’ve saved my life countless times, the first time you kissed me even with your cowl on I was in love with you.” Selina said as she kissed him again, continued to rub his chest. She was being honest with him, she always would be because he had trusted her with so much.

Nightwing blushed lightly at Ivy's response and looked down at the ground. "Neither have I, I found it when I wanted you to have really changed and saw that you did. I can't thank you enough for saving my life. How can I ever repay you." He looked up at her willing to do anything for her to prove he wanted to please her.

Bruce smiled as he continued to kiss Selina, he loved her and was glad she was here to help him forget everything that was bothering him. He shuddered as she caressed his chest as he ran his hands down her hips and kissed down her neck. "I've missed you so much."

“ You don’t have to repay me... no one’s ever believed in me the way you do, you have no idea how that makes me feel. “ Ivy said as she lifted his chin, kissed him knowing he was now immune to her toxins. She pulled back, blushed a little as she caressed his cheek with her thumb. Love was something she didn’t exactly understand but she’d certainly give it a shot, let dick in since she’d never known love.

“ My window is always open, you can always stop by. Unless you had another way of being able to see me whenever you wanted.” Selina said as she kissed him, smiled just rubbing over the scars from various battles. She remembered having to stitch him up on occasion, seeing him like this meant he was just as vulnerable as she was.

As she lifted his chin, Dick felt his heart race slightly as he looked up at Ivy. His eyes widened slightly as before he closed them kissing her back softly. He panted softly as he gazed into her eyes as she stroked his cheek and pulled her into his lap kissing her back more passionately. He had only had a few hookups, but never anything as serious as what he felt for her as his hands ran across her hips.

Bruce smiled at Selina and chuckled softly as he caressed her hips softly, "You know you can always come live with me." He kissed her back and ran his fingers along her spine as she traced his scars. He knew she didn't like him putting his life at risk, but who else would protect the city?

Ivy was taken back when dick pulled her into his lap, she continued kissing him as she reached for the zipper of his suit. “ I don’t have any clothes for you to put on if we, are you sure? I mean your immune to my toxins like Harley is but I’ve never been with anyone in an intimate manner.” The redhead said as she pulled his suit off his shoulders, let it sit around his waist as she kissed his neck shoulders and chest.

“ That sounds wonderful but what about all my cats?” Selina asked as she traced all his scars, stood under the water with him. She knew he had to protect the city but the idea of losing him scared her to death, she liked the idea of moving in with him but didn’t realize they were at that stage in their relationship cause they didn’t really go out as a couple or anything because he had a reputation to uphold as Bruce Wayne. A reputation she didn’t want to tarnish with her past criminal behavior, newspapers would have a hay day except none of them knew she was cat woman only he did.

Back
Top Bottom