Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ivy’s Night {Myself, Okami}

Dick moaned softly as he continued to kiss Ivy loving the feeling that crossed through his body. He smiled softly and nodded wanting nothing more than to be hers and shuddered feeling her kiss down his chest, "I could want nothing more."

"Bring them with you," Bruce said as he smiled down at Selina and watched her fingers trace his scars. He then looked at the wall in deep thought before looking back at her, "Do you think it's time someone else takes over?"

Ivy had no words she just stood up so he could take his suit off the rest of the way, smiled wonder if he had anything on underneath obviously his upper body was exposed but was his lower extremities exposed too? The redhead didn’t know if a condom would be necessary since she was a meta with plant based abilities, since she’d never had sex she didn’t know what was going to happen without protection. Knowing that dick could love her for who she was made all the sense in the world, she hoped he’d never change his mind or turn on her cause then he’d have to pay for his betrayal.

“ Are you sure? I have 15-20 of them maybe more, you want me to bring them with me? Wow anyways yes Bruce I think it’s time you hang up up your bat suit, enjoy your life. I don’t want to lose you, I know I’m a criminal but you’ve never seen me as that. I love you Bruce Thomas Wayne, truth be told I will love you until my last breath. “ Selina said meaning every word she’d said, it had all come straight from the heart. She stopped caressing his chest, laid her head against it just listening to his heartbeat with a smile on her face

Dick smiled as he stood up and took his suit off revealing a pair of black boxer shorts. He pulled Ivy back close to him and kissed her passionately loving the high he got from it. He shuddered as he laid back on the couch pulling her on top of him. His hands ran down her hips and under her shirt letting his passion for her take over.

Bruce nodded as he looked down at Selina smiling softly. He knew she was right and looked at her as she poured her heart out to him. He smiled and held her close to his chest, "I love you too Selina Kyle, more than anything in this world. I give everything away just to have a normal life with you, and I will."

Ivy could feel the passion as she kissed him, his touch made her feel things she hadn't felt in a really long time. She rubbed his chest with her hands, broke the kiss in order to kiss his neck and shoulders. ” Why didn't you say something sooner?” The redhead plant goddess asked as she kissed his neck and shoulders, she could feel herself aching for him.

Selina smiled as she leaned against him, looked up long enough to kiss him as she started to stroke him. She was aware they were still in the shower, probably needed to go to bed but she didn't want to leave the water just yet. It would be nice to wake up in his arms for once even though she'd done so before this time would be very different from the others.

Dick panted softly as Ivy broke their kiss and smiled looking up at her as she caressed his chest. "I guess in a way I was more so hoping you would catch me off guard and use your powers like you have before." He blushed deeply as he thought of the times she had caught him in her traps and used her pheromones to seduce and arouse him.

Bruce smiled as he held Selina close and moaned softly as she began to stroke him. He shuddered looking down at her as his hands caressed her bare hips and kissed her chest softly. He felt like the man he always wanted to be, he could enjoy what he always had wanted and nothing would get in his way this time.

” Good times but I'm not that woman anymore Richard, now your not under my control. Your here because you want to be here. Now show me what I've been missing, we have a mission.” Ivy said as she said back on the couch exposing herself to him, she was basically a human-plant so vines covered her body except for one area. An area that was definitely going to throw her over the edge because she couldn't remember the last time a man had been able to please her.

” Maybe we should get out of the shower before we get all wrinkled up. OR you could turn off the water, I could do this.” Selina got down on her knees in front of him, took him into her mouth. Massaging his balls she also started to stimulate his prostate with her fingertips, she had done everything before but there had never been this much passion to it until now.

” Pudding please just talk to me. What's got my mister j upset?” Harley asked as she placed her hand on his shoulder, tried to get him to talk to her. She knew she had screwed up they're most recent heist but she hadn't done so on purpose, she waited for him to either throw her away from him or smack her. The punishment for failing was always the same, she was used to the abuse, this time she didn't think he was upset with her but she could be wrong judging by his body language.

Dick chuckled as he couldn't deny there was always a part of him that loved being captured by Ivy. He blushed as she used his full name and watched in awe as her body was exposed for him to do as he pleased. He kneeled in front of her and ran his hands over her thighs before kissing her inner thighs. He shuddered at the taste of her skin and kissed higher as his hands ran over her hips.

Bruce smiled as he turned the water off and moaned softly as Selina took him into her mouth. He shuddered and ran his fingers through her wet hair as he gazed down at her smiling at the thought of a full night's sleep with the woman he gave his heart to.

Joker sat in his chair back in the hideout with a scowl on his face. He knew if they had stayed any longer, he'd be back in Arkham. As he felt Harley out her hand on his shoulder, he looked over at her hand wanting to hit her. He watched the news report of the fail heist and pulled out his gun shooting the television, "Am I a joke to you Harley?" He the stood up and saw she was about to answer, "DON'T ANSWER THAT!"

Ivy closed her eyes, reached forward to play with his hair. She smiled as she tilted her head back, arched her back. Her body was accepting his touch in more ways than one, she truly wondered if it was possible for her to have a family. Every young girl dreamed of having a family, ivy was no different however due to the chemicals that caused her mutation she wondered if it was even possible.

Selina continued to suck him off as she massaged his balls, stimulated his prostate. She was so glad she had sensed his despair, had come to see him. The truth was she hadn't seen him at her apartment for months, she had started to worry about him. Now she never wanted to leave him, she never would she’d become his live in girlfriend, finally turn her life around for the better. There was a part of her that wanted to be Selina Kyle-Wayne, raise a family with him.

” I'm sorry I messed up... Go ahead, punish me if you must Mister J! ” Harley said as she backed up against the wall, looked at him letting him know she was ready for whatever punishment he had in store for her. The blonde hated seeing him upset but she knew it was her fault, she deserved whatever punishment he was cooking up. Her body was covered in scars, bruises from all the abuse she’d endured over the years most of them had faded but the emotional and mental scars still remained.

Dick shuddered as he felt Ivy's hand caress his hair and smiled as he continued to kiss higher up her thighs. His hands continued to caress her body as he leaned forward kissing and licking her pussy. He gasped finding her taste as sweet and arousing as her scent was.

Bruce continued to shudder as his cock throbbed as Selina sucked him off. He looked down at her and smiled softly as he thought about a life with her. His heart had always chose her even when she was om the opposing side. He wanted to make her happy and wanted to be happy with her.

Joker narrowed his eyes as he stood up and pulled his gun pointing it to Harley's head. His finger slightly squeezed the trigger as he wanted to kill her so she would no longer be a burden to him. "Get out!" he said as he pulled his gun away and walked away throwing her outfit on the floor.

Ivy’s body reacted as a normal woman’s body would, she continued to play with his hair. She could feel the pleasure taking over because she'd never actually been with anyone she was afraid she'd lose control way too soon. Using her powers she had vines wrap around her wrists, ankles so she couldn't move to give Richard full control over her body.

Selina looked up, smiled with her eyes as she continued to please him. She loved to hear him moan, he knew that she loved to be dominated by him. But right now she was in control, it felt good she hoped she got to taste him before he plowed into her, made her scream his name at the top of her lungs. She truly had loved him from their first meeting, things had continued to but her moving in with him was an even larger step forward in their relationship.

Harley flinched as she watched him, ran out of the warehouse they had been using as a hideout. She’d been kicked out again, it wasn't the first time he had drawn a gun on her like that. Sliding down the wall of the building she hugged her knees to her chest, started to cry. She had nowhere else to go least she thought she didn't, then she remembered ivy’s place. Wiping away her tears she ran as fast as she could, looked inside to see the redheaded vixen with ’Dick Grayson?’ rubbing her eyes she shook get her head then opened the door crossing her arms over her chest. ” Ahem! ”

Dick moaned and shuddered as he continued to lick Ivy's pussy. He looked up at her and watched as her vines held her in place finding the sight very arousing. He thrusted his into her pussy as his hands began to massage her thighs before hearing a familiar voice. He looked back and blushed deeply resting his back against the couch, "Harley?! What are you doing here?"

Bruce smiled back at Selina and continued to moan as his cock throbbed in her mouth. He grabbed her wet hair and pulled her closer making her take more of his cock into her mouth. This was different than any other hookup they had, it was true love. He knew exactly what turned her on, but decided to let her have control for a little while.

” Joker kicked me out... Ivy said if I ever needed a place to crash I could crash here. You know she's bisexual right? I mean she gave us both the anti-venom so were immune to her toxins, you might be the first guy she's been with but that's about it. So I'll be in the back, you can go back to whatever you were doing.” Harley said as she walked back to her room, closed the door. Ivy rolled her eyes as a sigh escaped her lips. The redhead knew joker had to be dealt with but she was preoccupied, didn't want to deal with him right now.

Selina continued to suck him off as she massaged his balls, stimulated his prostate. She could sense he was getting close, she loved it when he pulled her long dark locks. Once she'd been in control for a while she’d let him be in control, he knew how easily he could turn her on. Waking up to him come morning would definitely be different, she knew she'd be able to wake him if Alfred ’s cooking didn't do it first.

Koriander also known as Starfire jumped through the portal provider to her, looked around. She was definitely at the right time but where was he? Taking in her surroundings she started to walk down the streets of Gotham. So if Damian hadn't killed him in this universe she needed to find him, warn him or try to save him if she could. The redhead alian would have to make it quick, she needed to blend in so she decided to go shopping. Choosing a pair of low rise jeans a purple halter that only covered on shoulder, showed off her toned stomach she grabbed a pair of boots then paid for the outfit. Once she had changed she continued to walk down the streets of Gotham making sure her communication device worked. “ Tim you there? It’s Starfire! “

Dick looked at Harley and shook his head as she went to her room. He knew Harley was mostly influenced by Joker and had to be stopped. "Will she be okay?" he asked as he looked up at Ivy, becoming more aroused by the sight of her being held by her own vines.

Bruce panted softly as he could feel himself getting close. He looked down at Selina and smiled at her knowing this was the start of the rest of their lives together. He continued to pull her hair as he thrusted his hips looking to release for his love.

Tim Drake walked into his apartment after another long day at the office. Crimes going unanswered with no leads and long hours at the office. He sighed and sat down on his bed looking at a picture of his team from back in the day. He smiled slightly at all the memories they made before hearing a familiar voice of his communicator. "Starfire? Where are you?"

Last edited:
” Yeah she’ll be fine. But she wasn't lying...I am bisexual, have been with her. You're the first guy I've ever been with.” Ivy admitted as she chewed on her lower lip, looked down at him as she continued to stay still giving him full control over her body while she was bound by her own vines.

Selina could feel him getting close to a release as she massaged his balls, stimulated his prostate. She wanted to taste him, once she did she’d let him pick her up and carry her to the king-size bed that sat in the middle of his large bedroom. Her own excitement was definitely getting the best of her, she was so close.

” Your timeline apparently. I've traveled back in time to either stop Damian from killing you or prevent it from happening. In my the time your dead. I watched him get shot. I need your help, Tim! but I need to avoid this time’s version of myself.” Star-fire said as she looked around, tried to find a familiar place to hide out even if it meant visiting an old friend. She knew dick probably still had his communication device but she didn't wanna freak him out especially if she wasn't around in this timeline.

Last edited:
Dick blushed softly as he looked up at Ivy as she admitted being bisexual. He smiled as his hands caressed her outer thighs, "I'm honored to be the first guy you've been with." He then looked up at Ivy's bound body curiously with a smirk, "Didn't want to keep me in place?"

Bruce continued to pant and moan as he looked down at Selina smiling at her. He then gasped as he came moaning as his grip on her hair tightened. He panted and looked down at her smiling lovingly, "I love you so much." He then helped her up and kissed her before picking her up and carried her to the bed laying her down gently.

"What? Meet me in the alleyway by Gotham First National Bank," Tim said as he grabbed his jacket. "As for yourself in this time, you went back to your home planet so I'm sure we don't have to worry about that." He the put his leather coat on and made his way towards the meeting point in his car hoping Starfire was okay.

“ Oh it can definitely be arranged. “ Ivy said as she used her abilities hands free to have vines wrap around his ankles to keep him in place, smiled. She was so happy to be experiencing her first time with the man that was usually hunting her down to take her to Arkham, Harley would come around but she needed time to be alone.

Selina swallowed, when he picked her up she smiled, as she looked up at him. “ Your turn to take control!” The brunette said as she laid on the bed her body still wet from the shower, between her thighs soaked with her pre-cum because his moans had turned her on. Having her hair pulled turned her on, she wanted him inside of her so bad she knew giving him control would allow him to do whatever he wanted.

“ On my way.” Starfire said as she ran across the street, smiled when she saw his car. Opening the door she climbed in, caressed his cheek with her thumb. “ Hello Timothy! “ The redhead said as she looked at him, just stared glad he was still alive in this time. Part of her still loved him, part of her always would but if she’d gone back to Tamaran obviously something had happened between them or the Titans had disbanded, if that was the case it meant she had shown up at the right time.

Dick smirked at Ivy as she held him in place with her vines and reached down at the vines. "Is that the best you've got?" he asked as he playfully fumbled with the vines and kissing Ivy's inner thighs.

Bruce smiled at his excitedly Selina's voice as he crawled on top of her and kissed her bare stomach. His love for her had grown more everyday and this only submitted his love for her. He kissed between her breasts and smiled caressing her cheek.

Tim pulled up and saw it was real, Starfire from another universe. As she got into his car, he gazed into her eyes before closing his as she caressed his cheek. His love for her was one he never really spoke of until they went to Japan. However, the Starfire in his time seemed to have lost interest after they defeated Slade. "I've missed you," his whispered not caring she wasn't the Starfire from his time, he was just happy she was back.

“ Oh you want more lover boy? “ Ivy asked as she moaned, chewed on her lower lip. She arched her back just enough as vines wrapped around his waist, watched him closely. Sweat dripped from her body as she felt herself growing closer to a climax, he wasn’t even inside of her yet. She needed to feel him inside of her, she needed him to release inside of her knowing it would be like it never happened because her body always healed itself.

“ Don’t tease me! You know I hate being teased.” Selina said as she arched her back, moaned watching him as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Burying her fingers in his dark hair she played with it, smiled knowing he wouldn’t listen to her because he loved tp tease her. She was so glad he’d shown up on her rooftop with battle wounds maybe two or three years ago she couldn’t remember how long it had been but she knew he was the only man she’d ever love as long as she lived.

“ I’m sorry I left you! your gone in my timeline, maybe I was still naive. I’ve matured however, despite not being your star will you still have me? “ Starfire asked as she continued to caress his cheek, pressed her lips against his. She knew it wouldn’t bring her Tim back but as long as she could prevent his death it might change the outcome, part of her wondered about the others. But she didn’t want to break the kiss knowing she had to so he could breath. “ Raven, Gar are they still here? “

Dick looked up at Ivy and watched as more vines wrapped around his waist. He shuddered feeling his arousal increase as he kissed further up Ivy's thighs and back to her pussy. He moaned and caressed her legs as he thrusted his tongue into her as his cock throbbed for her. He wanted to be inside of her, he needed to be inside of her.

"It's more fun that way," Bruce said with a chuckle as he kissed up Selina's neck. His hands ran over her hips as wrapped her legs around his waist. He gazed into her eyes as he kissed her deeply and thrusted his cock into her moaning into her mouth. He always loved the feeling of being one with her and never wanted that feeling to go away.

Tim's eyes widened slightly as he felt Starfire's lips against her and shuddered kissing her back. His hand came over hers on his cheek and his heart fluttered, not wanting this feeling to end. As she broke the kiss, no answer came over the communicator as he caressed her hand with his thumb. "You'll always be my star, no matter what lifetime."

Ivy moaned as her vines held her in place, found herself getting closer to a releasing point. The way his tongue was attacking her pussy was making it very hard to hold back, she knew she was officially addicted to him like a drug, since he was immune to her toxins like Harley they could go at it anytime, maybe even introduce Harley to the dynamic as a third giving her the opportunity to enjoy him too.

Selina arched her back, pulled him down further into her as she kissed him back. She continued to play with his hair as she thrusted her hips against his, moaned into his mouth. The idea of maybe a few children had crossed her mind a time or two, Bruce was the only man she’d ever think about getting pregnant, having a daughter with him would be a delight.

“ Star? How what? “ Raven’s mildly raspy voice came over the communicator, she looked at Garfield aka beast boy. She was very confused because how was star asking about them when she was on tamaran, Gar knew better than anyone she hated to be confused. Starfire smiled hearing raven’s voice, laughed hear beast boy snoring. “ They got together?” She whispered so only Tim could hear her, wondered what else was different from her timeline cause she thought about staying longer then she’d originally planned just to be with Tim.

Dick shuddered as Ivy's moans only aroused him even more. He slightly dug his fingernails into her thighs as he thrusted his tongue into her pussy moaning with her. He was just addicted to her as she was him and loved the feeling of her using her vines to hold him in place. He occasionally thought about Harley and her new look finding it alot hotter than her jester outfit.

Bruce moaned as he thrusted deeper into Selina and kissed her back passionately. The thought of having children with her was what he wanted as well, but just hope they wouldn't be like his only son, Damian. He had tried so hard to teach him not to fight with vengeance, yet he did and trained with the League of Shadows.

"Yeah, about a few months after you left," Tim whispered back as he pressed his forehead to Starfire's. Her scent was so familiar to him and he missed it more than anything. "She's our Starfire Raven, just from a different time," he said as he then heard Beast Boy yawn as he woke up. He stayed in his cat form and crawled up into Raven's lap nuzzling her stomach.

Ivy couldn’t hold back any longer, lost control instantly once she felt the urge to let lose she gave him a very good facial just as Harley walked back out. “ So your Batman’s side kick? Since when do ya find yourself interested in ivy? She’s intoxicating I know. But your the guy that’s usually trying to put us away aren’t ya?” The blonde asked as she watched him get a facial of ivy’s juices, she giggled a little.

Selina thrusted her hips against his as she arched just a little more, dug her nails into his back. ” How about tomorrow we try to gather up all my cats, the stuff that I do have so I can officially move in. I mean it's not much just clothes mostly, maybe some stuff I've stolen but nothing of value really.” The brunette said as she laid beneath the dark knight.

” Oh right, let me guess we're more than likely all dead in her timeline.” Raven said as she smiled down at Gar, started petting him. She laughed a little cause the way he nuzzled her stomach tickled. “ Should we tell them the news Gar?” The purple haired young woman asked as she scratched behind his ear. Star looked at Tim confused when she heard the word news, wondered what she had missed. Raven, Gar we’re very much alive in her timeline but they were not together. A lot of things were different in her timeline obviously, she actually liked this one a lot better.

Dick moaned with Ivy as he felt her orgasm spread across his face. He panted softly and licked his lips loving the taste of her juices. He then looked at Harley as he was held down by Ivy's vines feeling them snake their way up his body. "That was a long time ago, things have changed since I left his side." He looked at Harley and blushed at how much she had changed as well. "I've always been attracted to Ivy."

Bruce gasped and grunted as he felt Selina dig her nails into his back. He thrusted deeper into her and smiled as he kissed her deeply. "Of course," he said before she mentioned items she stole and smirked shaking his head. "Naughty kitty," he whispered as he thrusted faster into Selina moaning softly.

"Not exactly, I'm the one who's dead," Tim said as he held Starfire's hand close to his heart. He then listened to Raven curiously as he could hear Beast Boy changing back to normal. "We're gonna have a baby!" he shouted as he hugged and held Raven close kissing her head.

“ Right! So you’ve switched sides then? That’s interesting.” Harley said as she smiled a little, just watched them. Ivy had vines grab harley’s ankles, she squirmed a little then gave up. The blonde was enjoying the show, didn’t mind the idea of being Nightwing’s next victim. She could give him children unlike ivy who was infertile due to all the chemicals in her body.

“ Yes I’ve been a naughty kitty, I need punished!” Selina said as she smirked she loved when he used various pet names for her, she didn’t really have any for him but he’d always be her dark knight in shining armor. She had only loved one man, she laid beneath him as her climax built up even more. The brunette was getting so close to her climax that she knew she’d definitely make a mess causing them to have to shower again.

“ Damian.... yeah I know the vision haunted me for months. But as long as we’re still all in contact things should change.As you can tell Gar is very excited! We’re also getting married! That was planned way before I got pregnant.” Raven said as she scratched behind his ear, kissed the top of his head like he had done to her.

Star smiled as she listened to raven, kissed Tim again as he held her hand against his heart knowing that she belonged with him no matter what. She’d do everything in her power to stop Damian or prevent him from killing the only guy she’d ever love.

Dick nodded as he rested his head against Ivy's thighs deciding he would go ahead and agree with Harley, even though her assumption wasn't completely correct. "When Ivy changed her ways, I had to see if it was true myself. I had always hoped that one day she would so I could confess my love for her." He then watched as Ivy's vines grabbed Harley and smiled seeing how she was so much happier here then she was with Joker.

Bruce smiled as he continued to thrust deeper and faster into Selina. The woman he had always loved, his forever and always that had changed her ways for him. He kissed her neck and moaned with her as he felt him getting closer to release as well. He then gazed into her eyes and gasped releasing inside of her before kissing her passionately.

Beast Boy smiled as Raven kissed him back and held her close as he caressed her stomach. The only woman he had ever loved bearing his child made his love for her only grow. Tim shuddered as Star kissed him again and didn't hesitate kissing her back. His love for her began to take over as his hand ran across her hip trying to pull her close as his kiss became more passionate.

Back
Top Bottom