Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ivy’s Night {Myself, Okami}

Dick shuddered as he felt Harley caress his neck and looked up at her as his hands rested on her hips. "Batman....," he said as he looked over at Ivy smiling at her. "He was trying to attack her, but I wouldn't let him."

Tim smiled as he looked up at Star and continued kissing down her bare stomach as his hands ran over her breasts. He was happy to have her and would go with her to her time if he had to. He wanted to be with her and nothing else in this world.

Damian looked up at her and gasped softly as she kissed him. He blushed deeply that she really wanted him and stepped closer to her taking her hand into his. He kissed her softly and shuddered as he felt a spark between them that melted his heart of ice.

“ Well that wasn’t very nice of him. Batman was a bad boy, I think he should be punished unless watching you die was punishment enough. All that matters is your here now, you protected Ivy!” Harley leaned down to kiss him, moaned as Ivy continued to kiss along her neck.

Kori was nervous because she’d never been able to get this far with her Tim, her body shivered as he kissed along her bare stomach. Ever since their first meeting years ago she was smitten with him, couldn’t live without him. Weather her Tim was back or not was beyond her but she didn’t want to go back to find out.

brainiac 8 smiled as she felt the spark, put her hand to his chest. She could feel his heartbeat, wondered if he desired her to take on a more human looking form. “Master Damian I can appear more human if that’s what you would like.”

Last edited:
"That's all that matters to me as well," he said before Harley cut him off. He kissed her back and smiled watching Ivy kiss her neck. His eyes then caught the sight of a smile bottle of pink dust and knew exactly what it was, having been introduced to it before him and Ivy became lovers.

Tim looked up at Star and smiled knowing she was here to stay. He wanted to cherish every minute of her. As his kissed down her stomach even lower, his hands ran over her thighs and began massaging her legs.

"W...what do you mean?" Damian asked as he looked at her curiously. He smiled up at her as he took his hand into hers and held it to his heart feeling a more calm beat to it.

“ Don’t worry about that. Ivy doesn’t have you under a spell or anything like that. The pink dust is just what she used to wake you up, she probably gave you a shot too. It’s to make us immune to her toxins so we don’t get sick, ya know die. I’m sure bats is hurting but he’ll realize your fine soon enough. Just don’t go back to him to soon, leave us behind. “ Harley explained as much as she could, continued to kiss him as she shivered a little with Ivy’s lips gliding along her shoulders.

Kori watched his every move, smiled as her body began to relax. She was accepting his touch because she’d never known what it was like to feel pleasure, it felt different. Her eyes closed as she mentally traveled back to their first meeting, the first time he ever kissed her. “I’ve always loved you Timothy Drake!” She said softly as she opened her eyes, smiled down at him as she laid on his bed.

“ Do you want me to take on a more human like appearance? Like this.” Brainiac 8 punched in a code on her arm, her whole appearance changed. She now had blonde hair with pink streaks, crystal blue eyes with fair looking skin. Her master had given her multiple codes to use in case she ever had to hide who she was, feeling his heart beat against her hand made her happy. Brainiac 8 was in love with her master, had been for quite some time which is why she’d come to the past to save him from himself.

"I wouldn't mind if she did, I've been in love with her since we first met." He blushed deeply as he looked back at Ivy and moaned softly kissing Harley back. His hand ran over her hips and moaned as he felt a vine squeeze around him.

Tim smiled at Kori as his hands massaged her thighs. "I've always loved you too," he said kissing her clit. He licked her pussy softly and shuddered as he gazed up at her in awe. He moaned softly as his heart fluttered at the feeling of finally making her his.

Damian looked at Brainiac 8 and gasped watching her appearance change. He gazed at her in awe and stood up smiling at her. He smile taking her hand into his as he gazed into her eyes as he stood into her eyes.

“So you want us both?” Harley asked as she kissed along his neck, felt one of ivy’s vines pushing her further toward him so she could mount him. The redhead massaged the breasts of her blonde lover, looked at Dick with a devious yet seductive grin.

“ I need to feel you inside of me Timothy!” She said as she arched her back, just watched him wondering what her future looked like now that she’d saved him. Perhaps in her timeline he’d been resurrected, was looking for her but that was never a guarantee. This is where she wanted, needed to be.

“ Is master Damien pleased with my appearance?” Brainiac 8 asked as she stroked his cheek with her thumb, gazed into his eyes letting her lips meet with his. She almost felt human, wondered if she could bring her master pleasure. Her attachment to him was so much more then that of a creator/inventor , his invention.

Dick blushed at Harley's question and gazed back at Ivy as she grinned at him. "I....I do," he said as he felt Harley move closer to him and shuddered feeling her lips against his neck. His hands caressed her hips as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Tim smiled at her demand and nodded as he slowly kissed his way back up her body. He positioned himself and gazed into her eyes smiling at her lovingly as he slowly thrusted into her gasping softly.

Damien nodded slowly as he gazed upon her in awe. His words escaped him as she caressed his cheek and shuddered feeling her lips against his. He closed his eyes and kissed her back as his hand slowly ran over her hip moaning softly not seeing her as an invention, but as a person.

Back
Top Bottom