Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Unknown (Fantasy/NSFW) OOC

Sorry for my delay in general. Things have been rough IRL lately for me (constant battle with depression etc).

I'll try to post in the next day or two, things have been very hectic.

I understand delays, they happen, I hope things improve soon.

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, we'll move forward as schedules and RL allows.

Be well, everyone.

What if anything should we do about our healer? I'm not convinced we need her. Perhaps one of the soldiers gets hurt or ill and she needs to stay?

I am struggling to try and continue here and think it is best if I bow out rather than slow you down more than I already have. My apologies to you all and good luck.

I somewhat assumed so since no one has posted in quite a while.

I could bump the recruitment thread and try and find replacements. The party is at the last logical place where 'replacements' would work.

Technically three is still a group.

A plot idea could be that Lia doesn't go back with Sabine to the stables, and when Sabine and Will wake up, Lia is nowhere to be seen. Neither is Karin.

It does put Sabine as the sole woman traveling with a group of men...

Though without their Cartographer they are out of luck. I don't mind writing a secondary character or letting Will and his little compass try to foot the bill, especially if Lia's things are still at the camp. I would assume that Sabine might figure out how to use Karin's healing items as well.

Let me know - it has potential.

I think that could work! I already had Sabine hint at some prior knowledge of herbs earlier in the RP, so she could have a rudimentary healing knowledge. She won't be performing major surgeries successfully, though. ;-)

I would offer to write a second female character, but my work is about to get busy, I don't want to make promises that I can't keep. If that second character could be in the background and only come out when needed (much like Red), I'm game. :)

Ok. Sorry for my delay. Started a new job and have no solo games going so logging in hasn't been a priority. May give recruitment thread a bump and then get rolling this weekend.

Do you guys want me to write a post with Sabina waking to find that neither Lia nor Karin had slept in the stall?

Actually - since I was the last to post, why don't you all make posts but exclude are missing peoples for now?

Back
Top Bottom