Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Depravity (NymphoWolf x Phenom)

"Would you prefer that I stop then, try to find somewhere it does fit?" He teased against her ear, sucking on the sensitive lobe. "I can do that, finish by myself."

He slowly pulled his cock out of her tight tunnel, moaning as it gripped at him as he did. "Your pussy doesn't seem to want me to stop."

He rolled on to his back and began to slowly stroke himself up and down, making sure she could watch him the whole time he was doing it and moaning at the pleasurable sensation it caused.

"See," he moaned as he continued to stroks himself. "I can find pleasure this way too. It may not be as good as the tight warmth of your pussy; but, I'm not going to complain. I mean unless you want to voice an objection?"

Alice gasped as he suddenly popped free of her hungry pussy before turning to him with a glare as he laid back on his back. "That's not fair," she protested sitting back on her heels with a pout as her insides suddenly felt achingly empty. Her orgasm had been slowly mounting with his attention but he'd stolen it away.

"I'm the big sister," she reasoned, moving so that she straddled his legs. "You're supposed to listen to me," she insisted, pressing a finger into herself, before pulling it out to circle her clit above him. "Besides, look at how much my poor little pussy needs to be filled. Are you so cruel to leave your sister in pain?" Her insides did ache but she MAY have been exaggerating a bit. Still she tugged her lip between her teeth and gave him her best puppy dog eyes as her finger continued to dip inside her and bring up her moisture to circle over her clit again and again.

"It's plenty fair," he countered with a smirk, continuing to stroke himself. "I imagine you used to do it all the time when your boyfriend of the month or week couldn't satisfy you or give you that orgasm that was so close."

He chuckled as she climbed over top of him and straddled his legs and began teasing her clit with her finger. "It sure does look like you seem to be in a lot of pain and it does look so pitiful and aching to be filled."

"You know though," he replied, moving his cockhead to brush against the lips of her pussy, teasing it up and down her folds, the head brushing her clit. "You seem to be on top of me and could easily just take what you want. What keeps you from doing just that?"

"Don't equate me to them," she replied her eyes blazing as she brushed his hand away from his cock. "I can definitely satisfy you Michael," she continued her hunger more than evident as she brought her knees to either side of his hips. Then she addressed his next point, "When you say it like that I guess I will take it."

Poised over his jutting cock, she grabbed it in one hand and slowly enveloped the head, lifting if he tried thrusting into her. "Slow and steady wins the race little brother," she moaned out, sliding down his length in a movement that was even torture for her. But so much pleasure as well. Once she had him deep inside she wiggled her hips to settle into place, moaning as he rubbed deliciously against her insides.

She placed her hands on the flat planes of his chest and gyrated her hips in a slow circle, ensuring he touched every part of her deep inside. "God, your cock is amazing. I never want to stop," she groaned, beginning to rock her hips forward and back with increasing speed.

"Too late, already did." He teased, chuckling as she brushed his hand from his cock, replacing it with her own. "Then get to it sis!"

He felt her warmth as she teased his tip against the warm folds. He moaned as she slowly lowered herself until she rested against his hips, his cock buried so deep inside her delicious warmth. He wanted to thrust against her; but, he was curious to see how this was going to play out and he moaned as she began to wriggle her hips, shifting him inside of her and her walls clenched tightly around him. He wanted, no, needed to thrust. He needed to hear her pleasured moans as he thrust up into her warmth.

He chuckled and gripped her hips, pinning her in place as he began to thrust his hips. "Then let's not!"

"Fuck," she breathed out as he suddenly bucked beneath her, his hands clamping down on her hips as he began to piston into her like a machine. Her head fell back so she looked straight up at the ceiling, her mouth hanging open from sheer pleasure.

Her hands came down onto his chest and she leaned forward to kiss into his neck, groaning as her body vibrated like a rabbit from his thrusts. Trailing kisses up and along his jawline, Alice couldn't help the next feeling that came over her. It was primal and full of need but also completely selfish. She wanted to mark him, brand him as her one. Attaching herself to his collarbone, she laved it with her tongue before digging in and sucking on him hard. In moments there was a dark spot on his skin. Just seeing the marked filled her with pride and a strange sense of belonging.

Not to mention it made her an absolutely horny mess. "Fucking fuck me Michael!" she shouted, shifting her hips and slamming back into his lap as he thrust up into her. She was so close again which was insane. She had never cum so much in her life.

He moaned in pleasure, grunting with each driving thrust of his hips inside her wet, warm tunnel. He shivered against her touch as her hands began to explore his chest and she began to trail kisses along his jawline. Then her next act had him freezing up, cock buried deep inside of her, as she sucked hard enough on the soft skin to leave a mark. Then she was insisting that he thrust inside her again and he quit trying to understand and simply allowed himself to enjoy.

"As. You. Wish." He grunted, punctuating each with a hard, driving thrust inside of her. "I'm going to make sure you never want another man's cock ever again."

And he set to doing just that, gripping her hips as he began to jackhammer into her pussy. "Gonna make this pussy mine!"

He felt his orgasm quickly approaching and he began to increase his pace until he was pounding even faster into her, his cock sliding nearly completely out and then being shoved back in deep. He grunted with each thrust before wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her down to him so that he could trail kisses along her shoulder to the space at the base of her throat before licking there to wet the skin and then biting until he felt it had to be mildly painful and then licked at it, leaving his own mark upon her otherwise blemish free skin. He gripped her hips again, fingers curling with enough force to leave marks as he buried himself as deep as he could, cumming again. He collapsed on the bed after the last spurt of his seed and his cock slipped free to rest exhausted on his thigh. He chuckled at the thought and laid back against the pillows of his bed, cuddling his sister to his side, content with the close contact after their rabbit-like fuck session.

"That was something, huh?" He queried with a teasing chuckle, ruffling her hair. "I didn't know I had that third round in me. You're definitely safe now though, poor, little guy is worn out."

His words and his frenzied pace only helped to fuel her climax and she knew he was right. He was ruining her for anyone else. When he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, planting kisses against her skin she came, her fingers gripping hard into his sides and her nails raking upwards. It felt like the wind was knocked out of her as pleasure stole her breath and took over her brain.

The biting on her skin went mostly unnoticed in her delirious state and she clung to him as if to anchor herself from being swept away, her whole body tensing, her pussy gripping him fiercely just as he began to shoot off inside her. Her body did it's best to milk away drop and when his cock finally slipped free she fell to his side, panting hard.

Despite the sweat that slicked their skin and the heat she still curled into him, basking yet again in the heady pleasure. "That was more than something," she replied with a snort. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to walk right again. Somebody call a doctor," she joked lightly. She glanced down at his cock with a grin. "I know how he feels," she sympathized, nuzzling in closer.

Their sex bout combined with a hell of a long day had her feeling suddenly exhausted. "Hey Michael?" she suddenly asked, her eyes already closed. "Can you do me a favor and not let us regret this tomorrow?" Not only did she think she might be addicted to what they'd found but she also didn't want to cause further damage to their relationship as siblings. It was a heavy fear for her after what she had already done.

"I certainly hope you can find a way to walk right," Michael teased with a chuckle, running his fingers through her thick hair. "Otherwise, I don't know how we're going to keep this hidden from our parents. I don't think we can use you slipping on the edge of the pool as an excuse. You don't have any bruising on the outside of your body."

He flashed her a mischievous smirk. "And he knows how you feel, something he's quite fond of and would probably salute if he weren't so exhausted right now. Give him a few hours to recover and he'll be ready for action again."

"Don't worry sis," he soothed, his fingers continuing to run through her hair, feeling his own exhaustion slowly setting in. He lifted his hips and her, sliding them both under the covers and slide the cover back up to cover them both, situating her closely against his side. "I will make sure because I do not think to regret this myself."

He settled himself back against the pillow, maneuvered her around a bit to make her more comfortable against the crook of his arm. He sighed at the feel of her warm skin against his own, her breasts pressing against his side. He could feel his cock beginning to attempt to stir and give it up, eliciting a chuckle from him. He lifted a hand to shade his gaze as he yawned and then began to slowly allow himself to succumb to the exhaustion. He blinked once, then twice and as he counted the sheep jumping over a fence in his mind, he was quickly asleep. His breath rose and fell in a soft, steady rhythm, his arm curling tightly around his sister.

His words were comforting and before she could think on it further she had fallen asleep nestled in the crook of his arm.

The morning sun drifted in through the curtain and Alice stirred, blinking against the weight of the morning. Turning away from the impending sunlight she froze when she realized where she was. Completely nude she was curled up into her equally nude brother with his cum dried between her legs. Oh God. This was so wrong. She bit her lip and slowly slid from beside him, feeling the first bit of shame sliding into her gut.

It had been phenomenal though. Without a doubt the best sex she ever had. And yet the moral implications seemed to rest on her shoulders like a ton of bricks. Being as quiet as she could, she tiptoed to the bathroom and shut the door, enabling the lock. Turning, she faced her messy hair and guilty expression head on. And there to greet her was a giant fucking hickey at the base of her neck. Holy shit.

Deciding that she couldn't properly think with his cum still inside her she turned on the shower, waiting for the water to get hot. Stepping beneath the spray she closed her eyes and roamed her hands over herself. Fuck she was sore. And how many times had she cum? She couldn't help but remember the way his big cock had stretched her open and how hard he had pounded her.

Gathering soap she gingerly wiped it between her legs, suppressing a moan when she felt how sensitive her battered pussy had become. Many man had promised to fuck her until she couldn't walk but only one had very nearly succeeded. And he was her brother. Whore. She pressed back at the thought. No, they had both wanted it and they hadn't had that much to drink. She rested her head against the shower wall as water washed over her. What would they do now? Would they continue? Or pretend like it never happened? Perhaps she should wake him up.

Michael's sleep was a deep one and he did not feel his sister extricate herself from the comfort of the bed and his embrace. Her quiet footsteps did not awaken the slumbering teenager and he shifted in his sleep, his chest continuing to rise and fall in a soft, repetitive pattern. His bed was something his mother and father had splurged on him, one of their guilty compensations for chasing his only sister off. They would not say that it was why; but, it did not take a genius to perform the math and deduce the true reason they suddenly gifted him with the expensive water bed. He did not hear his sister begin her shower, did not hear the sound of water against skin.

He shifted back on his back, arm stretched out to his side and muttered a simple word. 'Sis'.

Allowing the hot water to cleanse her skin and her mind, Alice used his shampoo and finished cleaning off before shutting off the water. Grabbing a thick towel she dried off and took a deep breath. She was feeling inordinately better after getting clean. Wrapping it around herself she tucked it in so it would hold on its own and then tied up her hair to get it out of the way.

Looking at herself in the mirror she proceeded to give herself a silent pep talk. Right. You've got this. Just go out there and find out what he thinks. Do I ask? Sure. Hey Michael, what did you think about the amazing incest we had last night? Alice face palmed herself and turned away to exit the bathroom. She would just have to bite the bullet.

Slipping out she tiptoed quietly into the bedroom. He was almost right where he'd left her only he was stretched out and his arm had taken over the spot she had slept. He looked absolutely charming in his sleep. She was loathe to wake him up. Slowly she lifted the blanket just to get a peek at him once again. Yep, just like she remembered.

Her face had reddened and she walked over to the side she had slept on. Kneeling by the bed she rested her elbows on the matress and rested her face in one hand. With her other hand she reached forward and traced shapes on the skin of his forearm, much like she had done when they were kids. Now she traced out his name slowly and then her own. "Michael?" she whispered softly.

"Huh?" Michael roused, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Oh, good morning gorgeous."

He rolled on his side, noting the strange look on her face and without moving his arm from her touch, brushed his bedhead into some semblance of order with his free hand. "You look like you have something on your mind sis. Is it about what happened last night? Are you having regrets about what we did? You didn't take advantage of me or anything, if that's what you were worried about. I was an equally willing partner in the whole affair."

"Let me get a shower so I'm awake. Do you want to order some breakfast in or make us some coffee while I shower?" He slowly crawled from beneath the covers, standing and stretching his arms to the left and right above his head before yawning and stepping into the bathroom. "I like mine with two scoops of sugar please."

He didn't bother shutting the door as he relieved himself and brushed his teeth, turning the water on to allow it to warm up. He checked periodically until it reached a suitable temperature and then stepped under the spray, slicking his hair back. He reached for the nearby soap and proceeded to scrub himself clean and then shampooed his hair. Clean and pleasantly warm, he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, applying deodorant and a few sprays of cologne before exiting. He found his way back to his bed and hopped backward, his towel shifting slightly to reveal a bit of inner thigh.

He patted the space next to him before crossing his arms behind his head. "You've got my attention sis, what's up?"

Alice's stomach flip flopped as he woke, his warm eyes taking her in. His bed head made her insides curl and she loved seeing his sleepy face as he slowly roused himself. She was actually surprised by the amount he spoke before fully waking up, and she bit her lip at his words. She did somewhat blame herself though. She was the older sister after all. Even if they were both adults now, she couldn't shake her feeling of responsibility. Still, his words were reassuring and she enjoyed watching his ass as he rose from the bed and stretched.

"I'll order some breakfast," she replied, not mentioning anything else, instead allowing him to shower and whatnot first. Once he had stepped into the shower she stood and walked into the main part of the pool house. Walking to the couch she picked up their discarded clothes and tossed them into the hamper before finding her phone. Pulling up her food delivery app she ordered them each their favorite breakfasts from the nearby diner and then quickly cleaned some of the mess from the pizza and drinks they had the night before. Then she started a pot of coffee to brew

Once everything was a semblance of order she went back to the bedroom and grabbed another one of his t-shirts. It hung down to mid thigh so she slipped trying to wear his boxers again, deciding it wasn't worth the struggle.

She hung her towel up in the bathroom while he showered stepped back out as she heard him stop the water. Chewing on a nail she walked to the window and peeked out the blinds, her mind whirling with thoughts on the two of them.

Turning as Michael tossed himself back on the bed she couldn't help the trail her eyes made up his body. He patted the bed and so she stepped over and sat down gingerly beside him wondering how to broach the topic. She knew what he'd said and she knew how she felt but she still felt it was her duty to broach the topic.

"Michael I-," she blushed as she looked at the gape in his towel. "Look, I just want to try and figure this out. Don't you think it's wrong what we did?" she asked him. "Are we supposed to just continue this like there's nothing wrong with it?"

"You didn't order from that cheap place you used to like, I hope? If so, we'll have to make sure we're near a bathroom the rest of the day," he teased, his eyes noting her concern and lightening his tone. "I only say that because it has changed a bit since the last time, they must have a new cook or something, sometimes the food isn't cooked all the way."

He sighed, shifting his legs and adjusting his towel to cover himself so she could focus. "Why do you think there is something wrong with what we did? We're both legally consenting adults and no one ever has to know. It could be a one or two time thing, you scratch my back, I scratch yours or until we find a significant other, looking back on our times together as nothing more than fond memories we shared. I personally don't want us to stop, I enjoyed it, you enjoyed it, if your facial expressions were anything to go on."

"I understand the social stigma and backlash we would receive if we went public," Michael continued as he climbed from the bed and walked over to his closet. He unwrapped the towel, tossed it into his clothing hamper with the other dirty clothing and found a pair of boxers, pulling them on. "You don't have to worry about me telling anyone if that's what you're thinking."

He made his way back over to the bed and leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips, brushing your hair behind her ear. "You look really cute wearing my shirts, you should do it more often while you're home. I can understand why you'd suddenly be concerned now, don't they have a term for it or something? Morning after regret or something?"

Alice couldn't help but watch him as he removed his towel, appreciating the hard lines and firm ass cheeks before he pulled on boxers. His kiss was warm and soft and she wanted to sink into his arms for another. She'd never felt more loved, well fucked and comforted than she had with him last night.

"I think the term is actually called incest," she replied with a sigh and his words reminded her of a very important thing she would have to do later. She wanted to agree with him and justify their actions but she also didn't want to disregard something so flippantly that she would have seen as sickening had it been between two siblings beside themselves.

Bring her fingers up she ran them over his face and then curved them to cup his cheek. "Alright," she answered finally, feeling her disagreements and reservations go out the window. "We'll just continue secretly and see how things go. I trust you," she assured him, leaning in for another kiss, breathing in his clean scent with relish.

When she broke away she looked into his eyes gently before her smile turned into a smirk. "Also, I may or may not have ordered from that diner I used to love," she admitted, her grin stretching. "Why don't we go get something to eat? I've gotta stop by the drug store as well for a pill to stop that morning after regret you were talking about," she mentioned, her tone a bit serious. "Besides I can drive you around in my baby," she finished with a wry grin. Her little old beater may have been a hunk of junk but she was reliable and she was all hers.

"Incest or not, it felt really good." Michael replied with a shrug. "I just know that you and I were both pent up with sexual desire and had been for each other if our inability to keep our hands off each other was any indication. Let's not worry about it and just focus on enjoying it for the time being. Thinking too much usually causes more problems than it's worth."

He smiled as she agreed with him, returning her kiss and running his fingers through her hair, brushing a stray strand over her ear. "Good, I'm glad that you're able to see how smart I am in such situations. And I trust you, which is saying a lot with my previous experiences with the opposite sex."

"You did not!" He chuckled, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Yes, let's go somewhere! Oh shit, I completely forgot about that. I guess I'll have to give you some money as well and have you purchase some condoms so we're both protected, just let me get dressed and I'll be ready to go. Do you need to go up to your room and change as well?"

He frowned when she mentioned her baby, walking back into his closet to get dressed. "Please tell me this isn't that same clunker you drove away in when you left? That thing was falling apart then and it's probably in an even worse state of disrepair than it was then! Did you at least remember to regularly get the oil changed and the filters replaced?"

"Are you sure that you don't want to drive around in my truck? I'll let you drive?" He teased, stepping out in a loose-fitting, gray t-shirt with a roaring dragon curling around the letters D&D with a pair of tan, khaki shorts that extended just past his knees and Nike tennis shoes to complete his ensemble. "Don't judge my shirt, I thought it looked cool and I started playing it recently with a few of the guys at school. It's actually more fun than I thought it would be and plus, they help me with some of my homework and I help them work on their hand and eye coordination, a fair exchange I think. I'm ready whenever you are."

Alice would need to go change before they left. However at the moment she was enjoying watching him change too much. She grinned at his shirt as he put it on before looking at him in mock surprise when he accused her of judgement. "Me? Judge you? Never little bro," she replied with faux seriousness.

"Now, I will need to go change but I think that our elders might be a bit shocked if I pass by like this," she spoke jokingly, gesturing to herself before walking to the hamper. She rummaged around and pulled out her swimsuit which was still unfortunately wet. Then she pulled off the shirt, trying her hardest not to feel embarrassed before his eyes. Quickly, she pulled on the top and bottoms, fighting off a shiver. "Now I can just tell them I took a morning swim," she finished with a smile. Which should work since her hair was already wet. "Just give me five minutes and I'll meet you by MY car," she told him with a mild glare, "which by the way has never been better. She is a trooper."

With that, she made her way back over to the main house, opening the back door and trying to sneak in. Unfortunately her dearest mother stood in the kitchen, drinking coffee and already dressed to the nines while Louise cooked breakfast behind her. "Ah Alice, and here I thought you were sleeping the day away," her mother remarked, glancing over at her daughter. She was just about to look back down at the magazine she was reading when her gaze swung back up and zeroed in on her ribs. "Is that... a tattoo?!" Mother asked, sounding beyond offended.

"Sure is," Alice replied with a smile, enjoying the subtle horror that crossed her mother's face before walking around and up the stairs. She was sure the shock would leave her there for a while as she thought about what to say or do. Quickly Alice went to her bag which she had yet to unpack and pulled out some low cut jeans and a comfortable off the shoulder t shirt.

Grabbing her toiletries she made quick work of combing her hair, brushing her teeth, and throwing on deoderent before she grabbed her bag. And of course just as she was coming down the stairs, mother was climbing them, looking as though she were on a mission. "Out to breakfast with Michael, I'll see you later mother," Alice told her as they passed.

"Now wait here young lady," her mother called indignantly, "I want to know where you got that tattoo!" Alice could help the smirking grin that pulled her lips as she approached the front door. "You're wanting one too, mother? I'm shocked. Don't worry I'll get you all the details, he does good work," she replied, shutting the door behind her with a slight giggle. She'd pay for that later. Especially after mother told father about it. Oh well. Spilled milk and all that.

Seeing her little car she beamed. It wasn't much but it had been with her through it all and she'd paid with it on her own dime. When Michael showed up she climbed in and told him all about her interaction with mother, laughing as she tried to describe her face.

Michael's gaze was hungry, nearly ravenous as his sister stripped out of his clothes she borrowed and changed back into her bathing suit. He couldn't get over the fact that his sister and he had fucked the night before. He certainly was looking forward to more adventures of the sort as time permitted. He took advantage of the time provided by his sister having to go to the main house to change and get ready to use a comb and some gel in his bathroom to style his hair so it wasn't falling over his eyes all the time. He needed a haircut; but, there was something oddly endearing about his hair the way it was and he hesitant to change. He also discovered his sister seemed to like his hair the way it was as well, so he was leaning more into the camp of leaving it alone until it became too long and a bother to deal with. Finally having guessed that sufficient time had passed for his sister to have gotten changed, he made his way around to the front of the house.

"Really sis?" He groaned when he saw her approach and they both met at the car he remembered fondly from their past. "You still have this thing? I would have thought that it would be an antique or considered a classic, worth something and you'd have sold it off to make some money."

He listened aptly as she recounted her morning encounter with their mother and how it had gone similar to how they expected it to when she saw the tattoo. "You're bad," he teased with a chuckle. "You're going to give mother a poor heart attack and you've only been back a day! Better hope father doesn't hear until this weekend when he gets back or I have a feeling he'll be dragging you to the nearest tattoo parlor and telling them to remove it or else."

"Kind of makes me want to get a tattoo too," he continued, adjusting himself in the passenger seat of a car that seemed far smaller than it used to. "Can we add that to the growing list of places and things to do today?"

Alice's eyes narrowed to slits as she patted the dash affectionately. "You shouldn't talk about her like that," she reprimanded in mock seriousness. "She is priceless and considering she is your elder, you should show her some respect," she finished, flashing him a teasing grin.

"And it would only have been a matter of time before they found out anyways, best to rip off the band-aid quickly," she responded to his comment. Although she was slightly worried about her father's reaction she didn't let it show. Hopefully she could find a new job soon and she wouldn't have to worry about his reaction since she could go back to her freedom.

Michael's next words about wanting a tattoo made her eyes widen and she turned momentarily from the road so he could see her shocked expression. "You really do want to give Mother a heart attack!" she accused with a slight laugh. "We can go to a tattoo shop but you can't show them anytime in the near future or they'll kick me out for sure. They're gonna think I'm corrupting their golden child. Which I suppose I am," she ended, sending him a salacious grin. "In more ways than one."

Alice's thoughts turned a bit more dirty and she found that she wanted him again. It made her give him another quick assessment, quickly admiring how his shirt clung to his arms before she refocused on the road. She took them to the nearby pharmacy first and they went in to get the morning after pill and she grabbed a drink. As they approached the counter, she felt a bit of nervousness as she set the box down. The older woman behind the counter made no face or judgement and Alice wanted to sigh in relief. Noticing a sign at the register that said they were hiring Alice asked for a job application and filled it out quickly before they left. It wouldn't be a bad place to work for a little bit to build up funds.

Once they were back in the car she asked, "Alright, where did you wanna eat? Also, you're gonna have to fill me in on what sort of tattoo you're wanting to get."

"And why shouldn't I talk about this ancient antique like that?" Michael countered in a similar tone, his eyes twinkling with unbridled mischief. "You're not one of those types who believes their car has a persona or ability to react to how you treat it, do you? Cause if so, I may have to see about making sure we get you checked in somewhere, have your brain checked out, see if one of the screws up there has come a little loose. I'll show it some respect when it proves it can go the whole day without falling apart."

He nodded at her logic of revealing the tattoo to their mother now, on her terms, versus having their mother stumble on the knowledge later. "Yeah, you're probably right. Better to force mother into a bumbling mess now rather than have her stumble on it when she's looking for something chew you out on. The fact that you managed to escape before she could begin her lengthy diatribe just goes to tell me how shocked she was!"

"No, I just think that it would be fun to see her and father's expression when I show them it eventually!" Michael replied with a mischievous grin, running his hands through his hair to push it back out of his eyes again. "You can't corrupt something that was already rotten, sis." Michael teased with a chuckle, reaching over to tickle her side while she drove. "You have to remember that you've been gone a couple of years now, I've done a lot of growing up and changing since the innocent, young boy you used to know!"

Michael felt her hungry gaze run over his body again, hovering over the taut muscles of his abdomen and he flexed slightly. He was enjoying this dangerous game of cat and mouse they were playing with each other, his own gaze hungrily roaming over the smooth skin of her legs, slowly up towards those delicious, warm folds he remembered so well. His cock stirred slightly in his pants and he bit his lower lip gently as his gaze locked with hers. Before he knew it, they were parking outside of the local pharmacy and then walking the aisles together. His fingers itched to touch hers and hold her hand; but, he didn't want to chance someone recognizing them and word getting back to their parents. He watched in muted silence as his sister paid for the morning after pill and her drink. He raised an eyebrow at her filling out the job application for the vacant position; but, he held his tongue, this was not the place to ask.

He followed her back out to her car, climbing into the passenger seat. "I'm feeling pancakes or waffles, so IHOP? If that's okay with you of course. I'm not sure what kind of tattoo I want yet, I'm debating on getting some script or maybe a sleeve, depends on what strikes my fancy. I'll definitely fill you in as soon as I decide though!"

Alice groaned aloud at his answer to the tattoo question. "A sleeve already?" she began shaking her head ruefully while glancing over at him. "Why don't we start small you crazy psycho? Father is going to blame me for sure," she added with a grin, turning the car towards iHOP. "I could use some loaded up waffles," she agreed. They were fairly close so they pulled into the parking lot quickly.

Stepping from the car, Alice couldn't help but enjoy the way his backside looked in those khaki shorts, grabbing herself an eyeful. Reminding herself that they had to tone it down in public, she walked in step beside him, hooking her arm through his. This could be innocent enough. But now she could feel the heat of his body radiating into hers.

Walking in she felt the hostess turn her eyes on Michael and run them up and down. It made Alice want to do something to stake her claim but she refrained. That sort of emotion needed to be kept in check. Down girl she chastised herself. Once they were seated finally she pulled out the menu and eyed all the sugary sweet options mournfully. She really should take it easy. Constantly eating rich food again was gonna be hell on the hips. Ah fuck it, one more indulgence.

Eyeing him over the menu, Alice thought about all the indulgences they had had last night. Suddenly their waitress appeared for their order and Alice quickly requested strawberry and whipped cream waffle stack. Handing back her menu, she crossed her feet and nonchalantly grazed the inside of his knee with her foot, looking down at her nails while he ordered, a barely wicked grin on her lips.

"Yes, a sleeve." Michael countered in a hurt tone. "I expected some resistance from you on the grounds of worrying about being a bad influence or corrupting me, more than you already have; but, I've been thinking about it and I think a sleeve, if the right one, could really add to my charm and appeal with the college girls. I could load up your waffle, if you know what I mean." Michael tried and failed to keep from erupting into a fit of child-like laughter as he climbed out of the car when she parked.

He felt her eyes on his ass as they headed toward the entrance of the IHOP, turning to look over his shoulder. "You're lucky I don't charge you to look, I'd be a rich man."

He flashed her a beaming smile as he felt her arm loop through his and her very near, very warm body was sending signals to a part of his body that was waking up. He slid a hand down to his shorts and adjusted himself when no one was looking and very nearly had to bite back another fit of laughter when he caught the hostess giving him the once-over. He was tempted to preen and puff himself up, to strut himself like a peacock before the two ladies; but, he quickly squashed the foolish idea and settled for giving both girls a smile. He followed his sister and the hostess to an open booth where he slid into the seat across from his sister and lifted the menu, flipping it open to the pancake section.

"I'll have the Cinnamon Toast Crunch stack of pancakes please, extra syrup. Oh and a orange juice to drink please with a water on the side." He flashed the waitress a smile and closed the menu, sliding it back to rest with the others before turning to admire his sister sitting across from him. "Someone is feeling awfully risqué this morning, perhaps we should skip the breakfast and go straight to dessert?"

He reached down to capture her foot in his hands before she could pull it back and he began to massage the sole of her foot with his thumb. "Or perhaps I should reward you for driving me all the way here in that tiny, tiny car? Perhaps you deserve a little reward? A little token of my appreciation?"

Alice could only snort at his attempts at humor, shaking her head at his antics before they took their seats.

She groaned and let her head hit the back of the booth as he suddenly began to massage her foot. She had merely been wanting to surprise him and possibly get him hard in front of the waitress but this had taken her by surprise. Lowering her voice she brought her eyes forward to look into his. "A token of your appreciation?" she asked warily, eyes narrowing momentarily as he nearly insulted her car. "Only if you let me cover you in whipped cream," she replied with a sultry smile. God, his touch felt great. "Hell if you keep doing this I'll let you cover me in syrup and eat your pancake stack off my tits," she whispered, closing her eyes to enjoy the sensation of his touch.

Suddenly the waitress returned with their drinks and Alice opened her eyes in shock and pulled her foot back quickly, a slight flush reddening her throat. She could only hope that the woman hadn't heard her words. It made her chastise herself. She was really being far too forward here with him in public but their back and forth banter made it come so easily.

They should have definitely had sex this morning she realized belatedly. Her panties had already started to grow damp and she had no doubt that they would be soaked when they finally got home if this was anything to go on. Being in his constant company was keeping her engines set on go.

"You should've given me that token this morning, before we left," she remarked with a wry grin, lifting her water to her lips.

"Quiet sis," Michael teased as she groaned at his massage on her foot. "I will let you cover me in whip cream any time and lick it off at your leisure, enjoying the taste of me and the cream. Can we still do that? I'll make a stack at home and we can try to see how that goes."

He chuckled as their waitress reappeared with their drinks, his sister quickly withdrawing her foot from his touch and earning a pout. "I wasn't done making you feel good yet. If I gave you your token this morning, then how would I be able to tease you all day so that you truly appreciate it?"

He flashed her a teasing smirk and brushed more of his hair out of his face, reaching for his orange juice and quickly draining it before idly sipping on his water while they waited for their breakfast to be served.

"Tell me more about the world that you've seen," he began, circling his finger around the rim of his glass, his gaze heated as it bore into hers. "It has been so long since I last had a story. Would you tell me one?"

Back
Top Bottom